Reflections
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Terry

I took my shower, grabbed my snifter and the bottle of cognac and started to relax in my new chair, compliments of Clarissa. As I sat there I wondered how much use I would get out of it. If we stayed together and continued with the cuckolding, probably a lot. If not, maybe I'll chuck the old one that's down in the living room.

Also I was wondering if I was making a mistake by not pulling the plug. I mean she didn't really say much other than that she was sorry which I do believe she still is. Maybe this scared her enough to scale back. But one never knew with Clarissa.

I was just finishing up my drink when she called.

"Hey hon, come to our bedroom please."

I put the glass into the sink and headed over to our bedroom. My dick was at "half mast" in anticipation of what was to come.

The door was partially open and could see candles flickering. OK, here comes the seduction and maybe the other shoe will drop.

I pushed the door open and my dick reacted before I even could take in the whole picture.

The room was lit by maybe two dozen candles and one bedside lamp at its lowest level.

Then there was Clarissa sprawled in what can only be called a very lewd position wearing purple stilettos, stockings attached to a purple garter belt and the same kind of bra as I had seen in the laundry on Sunday but in purple.

"WOW"

"What a heavenly vision. Princess you look stunning."

She smiled at me.

"Babe, I see MY cock seems to approve of what you see. Do you really like?"

She playfully pushed her boobs around a bit.

"I bought all of this just for you. I know you've seen the other bra like this one that I wore for Roger and I will again. But this purple set is ONLY for you. No playmate or 'fuck toy' as you refer to them will ever see me in it."

"But you've been staring long enough get up here show me your appreciation but first I really just want a hug and kiss."

That's the way it went, several hours of make-up sex without the sex part for me. Sure, I leaked plenty of precum that Clarissa eagerly consumed but there was no release for me. I was in a mental chastity device.

Eventually we both fell asleep spooning like we had been for many, many years of happy times.

As I drifted off to sleep I kept wondering if it was just a dream, if it would go away eventually or if we could get back to what we had before Clarissa got all those crazy notions.

Both of us went to work on Tuesday and had normal couples evening and I again slept with Clarissa. But before falling asleep we had an abbreviated version of last night's events minus the candles the special lingerie set.

I don't think that I had two more restful nights than Monday and Tuesday since Clarissa started this whole cuckold thing, other than during the week I was in Seattle after I was sure that we were not in trouble with Boeing.

During breakfast on Wednesday morning I informed Clarissa that I would try to put the CB on when I got home from work, to see how it felt and if it was OK, I would keep it on.

"Baby, you sure? You really want to do that for me, be locked in the CB while my playmate is here? Babe I really love you so much. Thank you. Please promise me that you'll take it off if it gets too much. I don't want you to hurt. I'll put the extra spacer rings on my dresser in our bedroom before I leave for work."

I was ready to go, so we kissed very passionately and then it was off to work.

Luckily, it got very busy with all sorts of management type of stuff that I really detested and as sat in my office munching on a sandwich my PA had brought back to me I started to think what it would be like if I sold the company. Go back to my first love of developing different hardware and soft ware for varied application. I really had little time for that now.

Well maybe I'll start to talk to Clarissa about that someday soon.

It felt strange when I got home. Clarissa wasn't there. There was a note on the fridge telling me what was available for dinner and they expected to be home around nine.

Upstairs I found the spacer rings where Clarissa said they would be. So I put the CB on and it felt more or less OK.

I fixed myself some "nuclear" dinner, grabbed a beer and headed for the living room and the evening news.

I followed that up with another beer and a ball game.

Sure enough shortly after nine the two of them walked into the house. I had been too engrossed in the game to hear the garage door opening and close.

"Hi honey, we're home."

I got up and wanted to hug Clarissa but she evaded me and I just managed a kiss on her cheek that she did not reciprocate.

"Terry I want you to meet Roger. Roger this Terry, my cuckold husband. You've seen each other before but were never formally introduced."

I was peeved at the no hug and kiss thing and the cuckold husband comment but held my tongue. I had promise to be civil, of sorts.

"Hi Terry, nice to meet you." Roger held his hand out.

I ignored it.

Roger, my name is Mr. Wilkinson or Terrance, only Clarissa, friends and family call me Terry."

"TERRY!"

"How could you?"

Roger turned towards Clarissa and held his hand up silencing her.

"Clarissa, Terrance is right. I'm sorry. I overstepped the boundaries. I'm not his friend, maybe one day that could change. At least I hope so. Right now I'm an intruder into what he thought was his happy marriage."

Turning towards me with a smile.

"Let's try this again. Nice to meet you Terrance."

This time I shook his hand. He moved several steps up the "likable ladder" with the way he handled that.

"Terry, get Roger a drink while I change into something more comfy."

"Clarissa, Roger is YOUR guest, not mine. You want him to have a drink, you fix and serve it."

"Sorry Roger, but I'm not really into this game Clarissa is trying to play."

"Hey, I'm not going to get into the middle of this. You guys have to work out your own rules of what is OK and what is not. I'm guessing that Clarissa hasn't really formulated her expectations regarding how you should behave when she entertains here and you're around. A mistake many beginners make when they start down the cuckold road. They don't communicate."

Now pointing at my empty beer bottle.

"On the other hand, should you decide to go into the kitchen and get yourself a new beer, I wouldn't mind having one myself."

Damn, the guy was smooth. He's getting me to do what I really didn't want to but short of being rude and just tell him that I had enough beer for the night, I grabbed the empty, headed for the kitchen and came back with two full ones.

While waiting for Clarissa to make her appearance, we talked about the game.

We both stared as Clarissa made her "grand entry" wearing some filmy thing that was tantalizing close to see-through promising all sorts of delights hidden underneath.

Clarissa headed straight for Roger who had gotten up and soon they were lipped locked. He picked her up and carried her over to the couch.

I was happy with that. The way my chair was positioned they were mostly outside my field of vision as long as I concentrated on the TV with the game.

I was able to tune out their soft conversation but eventually got distracted from the game hearing the typical noises generated when Clarissa gives one of her patented "mouth hugs".

This went on for quite some time but then it became very clear that Roger just had a mind-blowing orgasm. I know, I've had them, just not recently.

"Terry, come over here. Roger made a mess and I need you take off my babydoll and take it to the laundry room."

I turned around, there was my wife, a big grin on her face, cum leaking from her mouth onto her cleavage and there were cum stains on the garment.

I decided that I was done playing their game, grabbed my half empty beer and headed up to my cuck cave.

There was a plaintive "Terrance" that I ignored.

So she's still trying to play her little games but did tone them down a bit.

I put on some music and settled on the bed with a book.

Close to midnight, I decided to see what was going on. Lights were still on downstairs and in our bedroom but it was clear that the bed was empty. However there were noises of some sort of sexual activities coming from the spare room even though that door was closed.

I decided that I would go to sleep. Turned off my lights and got under the covers.

I have no idea what time it was but I felt movement in my bed. Someone was climbing in.

I reached for and found Clarissa.

"You awake babe?"

"I am now." Sort of gruff.

"You OK?, can I stay with you please."

"Clarissa, I don't know...".

"Babe, I wouldn't do that to you. I took a long hot shower. I'm clean. All want is for you to hold me for a bit. Reassure me that we are still OK. I know, I tried to push you again earlier. Roger explained to me some more."

"Babe, I'm sorry. I want to get this right. Maybe tomorrow we sit down and you kind of lay out boundaries for me. You know lines you won't cross. But also give me things you would do for me, if any when I entertain a guest here."

"If I know, I can't make dumb mistakes and get you upset."

"Princess, I wasn't upset. I just set the record straight. My name for any of your fuck toys is Mr. Wilkinson or Terrance. Never Terry. Next I won't hop to and serve them. They are your guests, not mine. So you take care of them. That pretty much covers it."

"I would prefer not to watch you but if it's like earlier, it's sort of OK for a while. What I won't do is what you had asked. Handle your cum stained laundry, not while the guy is around. I'll do your laundry once a week like I have been and I hope that you don't go running around and brag about it. That is pretty much all."

"If you can live with that, we'll be fine unless one of the guys opens his mouth. I have to admit that Roger handled things pretty smooth. He was quite different from the jerk he was at the hotel. I guess, you guys hadn't talked either or if you did, you mislead him on how I would react."

"But now I really would like to go back to sleep. You want to stay here, it's OK. I assume that you did an extra good job brushing your teeth and if that's a yes I very much would like a good night kiss from you."

That's what happened. We hugged and kissed for a while and Clarissa fondled my CB for a bit.

"You OK with it on? I don't want you to hurt. I'm guessing that right now it's kinda tight in there with me naked next to you."

We both chuckled.

"Yes Princess, it's tight alright but with the extra spacer rings, I'm OK."

"Good night sweetheart".

"Good night cuckboy".

I pinched her nipple for that.

"OUCH!"

But then she chuckled.

"I deserved that. Good night babe."

Clarissa pushed her butt crack against my CB and I got a hold of one of her boobs and that's the way we fell asleep and woke up when the alarm started blaring from our bedroom. Clarissa had wisely left all the doors open.

Thursday night over dinner the other shoe did drop.

"Babe, would it be OK if I invited Roger and two other couples and a cuckold slave for Saturday. A sort of fuck and pool party. Maybe you hang a bit longer with the guys after your golf."

I didn't say a word, just looked at her.

"I was thinking that we would start around 10 or 10:30. The cuck slave will fix our lunch and by six they'll all be gone."

"Of course you can come home earlier and if you want to quietly watch me, that would be OK. Just don't look any of the others in the eye, just ignore them. If you don't and they're still here, just go up through the garage. I make sure your fridge is stocked with some goodies."

"Yes please."

"Clarissa, it's your place as much as it is mine. I've had guys over working on cars and hitting the pool after or watched ball games, played cards. So who am I to say, you can't have your fuck buddies over."

"Terry, I wish you wouldn't call them names like that. They are really nice people that just live an unconventional life style, that's all."

"I don't know these folks, but if they are like Roger, I guess I could refer to them as your friends."

"So yes you can have your little orgy. I assume that I'm correct in that. That it will be a sort of orgy?"

Clarissa smiled.

"Darn right it will be an orgy."

Clarissa went off to make some phone calls which reminded me that I ought to check the recorder, maybe move it to my new quarters and also think about the nanny cams. As hard as I'm trying I can't bring myself to completely trust her.

That night we watched a little TV, made out on the love seat and then headed for our respective rooms. I guess the 'honeymoon' is over.

Friday night we decided to go out to eat than dancing for a while at our friend Walt's place.

I was happy to learn that Julie had kept her word and most of the previous hassle had been taken care of. The only thing still missing was the beer and wine license but Walt thought he should have it within a month.

We had a really good time but left shortly before midnight since I had to get up early for our weekly golf game.

After golf I hung out with Julie and Liza for a while. Actually to tell the truth I was providing oral services for a couple of hours before heading home.

That's when things got interesting.

Once I knew about the party, I had our ad guys make a nice big sign which I installed on the garage door just before leaving to pick up Julie for our golf game.

I knew that even if Clarissa went out, she would never take notice of it.

I left my car at the beginning of our drive way and walked up to see if I had a target.

Sure enough there was a big fat S Class Mercedes parked right under the "No parking in front of the Garage – Violators will be towed" sign.

See, we have plenty of parking spaced of to one side of the drive way. No need to block the garage.

I went back to the my car and called our local towing service. I had already talked to the owner on Friday alerting him to a possible job that could turn into falls alarm. He was cool with it and said just make sure the driver gets fifty bucks if he doesn't haul any car off.

So I waited for about half an hour and the tow truck arrived. I walked back with him to where the offending car sat in my drive way.

"Hook her up and be ready pull her up the bed and go. I'll let you know one way or the other. In either case you'll get 50 bucks."

"Hey, remind me never to mess with you."

I waited until he was all set and then went into the house through the front door.

Orgy was right. There was a couple fucking out by the pool, another sat in the hot tub making waves as the gal rode the guy's cock and Clarissa was in the living room sucking Roger's cock. Then I spotted another guy wearing nothing but a pink tutu fixing some food in the kitchen. Some was already on the dining room table and looked darn good.

I walked into the middle of the room and shouted

"OK people listen up. Who is the one that cannot read and put that Merc right under my 'NO Parking' sign."

It was like a bomb went off.

"Clarissa started to say something but Roger put his hand over her mouth and actually winked at me. Another step up on the 'like meter'.

The gal that had been riding the cock in the hot tub came in yelling.

"Clarissa who is this jerk, what's he doing here?

Roger answered for her.

That dear is Mr. Wilkinson, owner of the house and Clarissa's husband."

"Why isn't he naked on his knees like a proper cuck? Petey get my crop, I'll deal with him."

"Lady you are going to nothing of that sort. You'll either go outside right now, give the tow truck driver fifty bucks and ask him VERY politely to unhook your vehicle and move it to the designated parking area or I'll go out and tell him to pick it up and go."

"It will cost you at least 500 bucks for the towing and storage. See the place closes down as soon as he gets there and the earliest you'll be able to get your car is eight AM on Monday."

By now everyone was standing around us. I pointedly looked at my watch. Roger had a hard time not to burst out laughing and the other two guys sort of smiled.

"NOW, not five, not ten minutes later. The tow truck operator is anxious to get home. His boy is in a ball game and he doesn't want to miss the whole thing. On the other hand if you walk out and let him look at your store bought boobs, he might change his mind and hang a little while longer while you all get your act together and get the money."

Clarissa had wiggled free from Roger and started to hit me.

"Terry, how dare you, humiliate me in front of my friends like this."

I grabbed her hands.

"Easy Princess, I can't help it if they are stupid enough not pay attention to the sign. Everyone else had no trouble reading and understanding it."

At that point Joe the truck driver blew his big air horn.

"Lady you better get out there right now, he's getting impatient."

I'll be damned if she didn't go out there naked as jay bird after yelling at what I presume was her husband to find her purse and fifty bucks.

Joe sure got an eye full and I'm sure he did not mind.

It actually took three of them to come up with the fifty bucks. Neither of them was carrying much cash.

The four guys and I trooped out to the drive way, Clarissa and the other lady stayed inside. I think Clarissa was even crying. Tough, see what it feels like being humiliated. Maybe next time you won't be so eager to do it me when you remember what it felt like.

Joe's eyes got really big when he saw three guys completely naked and the fourth in that pink tutu.

But he was very quickly distracted because that witch was rubbing her hand over a steadily growing bulge inside his shorts.

One of the guys handed him the fifty bucks and he unhooked the Merc from the tow.

I jumped on the running board and rode down with him to the end of the drive to retrieve my car.

"Joe, give me one of your business card if you want to have some fun. I think that lady is intrigued by what you're packing inside your shorts."

He laughed. I would love to but my wife would skin me alive if she ever found out. I better not.

I hopped into my car and drove up. I guess the roar of the exhaust stopped the guys from going inside after moving the Merc.

"WOW" was the unanimous verdict as I pulled up.

Immediately the questions started and we started talking car when a shrill voice called from the door.

"Guys, Petey, get your asses in here."

"In a minute Mistress."

"Petey, you better go, she's really pissed and will take it out on you anyway but you'll really hurt if you don't go in now."

"That's OK, I'll be fine. I've been looking for an excuse to get whipped."

Turning towards me "Mr. Wilk..."

I stopped him – "call me Terrance at least 'til we get drunk together for the first time, after that you can call me Terry. That goes for you two too."

I looked at the two that I didn't know.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Jason and this guy I Gerald."

It was all so surreal. There I was standing in my drive way with four naked guys. Well the fourth one was almost naked if it wasn't for that pink tutu and rather nasty looking steel chastity belt.

"Terrance as I was saying I'm a dyed in the wool masochist and unhappy if I don't get a good whipping every week or so. Mistress Marge doesn't like to do it unless there is at least a semi legit reason for it. Hence my tardiness. It will be good for at least two whippings."

I was amazed, these folks sure were different but then who was I say anything. I just spent two hours wearing a mask and worshipping two pussies that are not my wife's.

Petey went on.

"One way I get either whipped or some TLC, but no release from this CB is our weekly poker game."

"You better explain that. But wait, I'm thirsty. Any one for a beer?"

I got three yes and one request for water if I had it from Petey. I hit the garage opener which get another round of "Wow's" when they saw my workshop.

I grabbed four beers and bottle of water from a fridge that is in our garage and waited for Petey to continue his story.

"The four of us play poker most Thursday nights. Not high stakes but interesting enough. Mistress gives me 50 bucks. For every Dollar I lose, I get one stroke with her crop, paddle or whatever floats her boat. If I win and bring back at least fifteen bucks more, I get hugs and kisses and nice things like that."

"Yeah, the guy actually manipulates her, depending on his needs. He's a good player and wins lots of times. If he feels like a beating, he leaves his winnings and then some, usually twenty to twenty five bucks with us an goes home to his whipping. If he feels like getting some loving, he takes an extra twenty plus back home. If he by chance actually lost that night, he'll take it out of his stash that Gerald holds for him."

"Say, what is Petey's net worth at the B&C Poker club?"

"B&C?"

They all laughed and Roger answered

"Bull and Cuck Poker club. You know, we could use some fresh money and you qualify for membership. Why don't you join us on Thursday. Would love to have you and we can get drunk together so that we all can call you Terry."

At that point, Clarissa and the other lady came out wearing some sort of robes.

Clarissa shot glaring looks at me as she headed towards Roger.

"Darling, we are not done yet, what you doing out here jabbering with my cuckold hubby who's in some serious trouble with me."

Roger kissed her and then – "Listen very carefully Clarissa. Terrance was well within his rights. All of us saw the sign but mighty 'my shit doesn't stink' Marge had to plant her car in front of the garage door. I'm sure Petey wanted to park over where we are but she wouldn't let him. She had it coming. I've told you before. Terrance is a cuck but he's not a wimp or masochist like our friend Petey here. So lay off him. Be nice to him and grateful that he let us have the party. Speaking of which I'm starving and Petey is a fantastic cook."

"Terrance come inside with us and eat something, or at least grab a plate and take it up to your cuck cave."

"Cuck cave? I'm getting jealous, when Mistress doesn't want me around, I have to take my doggy bed down to the basement and stay there until she'll let me back up."

So we headed all inside and Marge was throwing dagger eyes at me. I bet she would love to cut my balls off with dull and rusty knife.

Petey went over to her and started to kiss her feet but she just kicked him in the head and walked away.

Oh well each to his own. But I do want to talk to him at some point. Try to get some insights of what his life is really like on a daily basis. Not when it's show time like now. Not that I ever would consent to such treatment from Clarissa.

However, talking to him might just help me get a clearer picture of my own needs to submit to a much lesser degree, but still submit.

So I grabbed a plate, put some of those goodies on it and went up to my rooms.

I was watching a western when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in".

It was Roger.

"Terrance, we were serious when we offered you to join our poker game. Think about it. Here is my card with my address and phone. We play every Thursday. Let me know by Wednesday afternoon one way or the other so that Petey can adjust the amount of snacks."

"We are leaving now. The place is cleaned up. Thanks for letting Clarissa host this one and I do apologize for that bitch Marge. Her attitude stinks but sure is hot piece of ass and we most certainly would miss Petey's gourmet food. So we all put up with her."

"You OK, if we do this again in the near future?"

"Roger, thanks for the invitation. I may just take you up on that. Haven't played for a while. I'll let you know as soon as check my schedule on Monday."

"Marge, forget about it. She won't do it again and I had a really good time sticking it to her and as long as Petey is totally OK with the abuse he'll suffer because of it, I'm OK with it too."

"Regarding future parties, like I told Clarissa, this is her home too and I have no problems with it as long as she doesn't try to get me involved and they don't happen too often."

"I'm sure Marge is not going to try that stupid stunt again and as long as you all clean up the mess and don't break anything, have a good time. I've got my sanctuary up here and if access to the garage isn't blocked you won't even know that I'm around."

We shook hands and off he went.

I decided to stay in my rooms, curious to see what Clarissa would do, if she would come and talk to me.

She never came to see me and Sunday morning there was a note on the kitchen table to not to disturb her unless the house was on fire.

Screw this, so I made myself some breakfast and read part of the Sunday paper. It just wasn't the same, so I gave up and swam 25 laps in the pool before getting dressed to move my Mustang out into the drive so that I could it wash it.

Just to spite her, revved the engine a couple of times while still in the garage.

No Clarissa at lunch time.

I was contemplating doing her laundry since I didn't get a chance yesterday but then decided not to. If she's got some bug up her putt and doesn't want to talk to me, then she can do her own.

Still no sign at dinner time, so I went to a local burger joint and had bison burger and a couple of beers. Shot some pool with a couple of strangers and headed home around ten.

Still no sign of Clarissa but there were new dirty dishes in the sink rather than in the dishwasher. First I was going to leave them but then they might still be there tomorrow night, so I put them in.

After that I went to my quarters, read a bit. Watched the 11 o'clock news and went to bed.

I heard Clarissa's alarm as I was down stairs in the kitchen fixing coffee. I made enough for the two of us, but she never showed.

I called her cell and it went straight to voice mail. So I left a message

"Clarissa, I don't know what's up with you. I hope to see you tonight for dinner. If not, maybe it would be a good idea for you to move out for a while 'til you figure out what you want and let me know what it is. I love you but you are making it very hard for me to sustain that love."

Clarissa

I never felt so humiliated in my life when Terry pulled that stunt with the tow truck. Of course Marge had to shoulder some of the blame. But still. So I froze Terry out. Never showed myself on Sunday. Didn't seem to bother him much. I watched him doing his laps in the pool. Damn he sure does cut a fine figure but I was not going to cave in. Especially when he pulled that stunt with revving his engines in the garage.

The whole thing sort of backfired at me when I found out on Monday morning that he hadn't done my laundry and I had to resort to wearing some old cotton panties and bra that I never gotten around to throw out.

Then there was that voice message from him telling me to meet him in the evening or move out. Who the fuck does he think he is. My first inclination was to call Roger but he would just give me another lecture on how Terry was different and that I was fool.

So I called Marge and told her about my problems. Of course her answer to that was to go home and use my crop on Terry 'til he begged for mercy. I knew that wouldn't work.

So I took the afternoon off, went home did my laundry and packed a bunch of clothes, made reservation in a extended stay place near the airport for a week. I got lucky, just as I turned the corner, I saw Terry coming the other way. I don't think he saw me.

So there I sat all alone in a studio apartment, wondering where our marriage was headed and what I wanted to do. I did call Roger and told him that I had temporarily moved out. To his credit he didn't say anything but we made a date for him come and see me on Wednesday. I guess 'til then my dildos will have to do. Damn, I miss Terry's tongue.

Terry

Monday, just after lunch I called Roger to confirm that I would come to the poker game tomorrow.

"Terrance..." "Make that Terry now that I'm going to take your money."

As I was coming home I saw Clarissa go around the corner the other way. I guess we are not talking tonight and sure enough a bunch of her going to work clothes were gone and she must have done the laundry because her special hamper was empty.

Well I fixed myself some dinner and then lounged in the living room, first reading some stuff and then watching a ball game. In a way it was kind of nice not having to worry about Clarissa but then I also missed her. Damn why is she trying so hard to screw up our marriage with all this nonsense. I wish I could take her mind apart and find out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.