Reflections - Cover

Reflections

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Carissa went to open it, sure enough it was the guy I had seen her kiss down in the lobby.

The kissed again before walking arm in arm towards me. He had a shit eating grin on his face.

"So that is hubby who can't hack it in the sack. What's the matter cuck? Hmm, not a pencil dick. Actually respectable. Must be quick on the trigger or worse can't get up even with help of the little blue pill."

"Stop it Roger, he does just fine in the sack as you so delicately put it. The problem is that he's a wimp and not an Alpha kind of guy like you."

I'll get you for that Clarissa. Wimp?

"Well let me check the ropes. Did a good job, just something is missing. Take your panties off. I bet they are pretty juicy from anticipation. Right?"

(chuckles) "You know it Rog."

"Good rub them some more against your pussy, even stick them in a bit. I want my 'friend' here to have a flavorful gag. I don't want to hear him whining or begging. So get them juiced up and shove'm down his mouth. Hold his nose shut if he gives you any trouble. Then take one of your stockings off and tie it tightly around his mouth and head so that can't spit the panties out."

I tried to fight at first but gave up quickly as Clarissa tried to whisper in my ear.

"Easy babe. Let me do this. It gives me a chance to loosen you bonds. He can't see what I'm doing from where he is."

So I gave in to the gag and I did feel the pressure gone from my hands. I kept them were they had been, not wanting to tip my hand.

Well maybe she's playing by my rules. We'll see.

"Where are his clothes?"

"In the other room."

"Good make sure his side of the connecting door is closed and give me his key card."

Clarissa handed him one and he bent it a couple of times back and forth making unusable.

"There, now if he wimps out and wants to leave before we're done here he'll have to go to the lobby naked. Probably get arrested for indecent exposure."

Clarissa turned towards me but winked just a tiny bit.

"Yeah wimp and don't count on me bailing you out any time soon. So better hang around and try to enjoy the show. See how a real man takes care of me."

With that comment she went over to him, got down on her knees and took down his pants and boxers before engulfing his cock in one of her oh so nice blow jobs. I'll miss those if I decide to dump her.

When he came, she tried to swallow all of it but without success. She turned towards me with cum leaking out of the side of her mouth.

"Good thing you have that gag in your mouth or I would share this with you. You know, hold your nose and force feed you his cum."

Well I didn't care, talk is cheap.

With them all wrapped up in each other, I started to work on the ropes on my hands. I was able to get my fingers on one of the knots and taken breaks when the tension in my shoulders got too much, I worked my hands free just around the time the two "love birds" decided to take the action to the bed.

Clearly the guy was in charge, he kept telling Clarissa what to do and she just followed right along.

Other than being ordered around I could not see anything that would make their sex different from ours. Well actually yes it was. Clearly the guy was not going to do all the nice foreplay. I'm not sure how wet Clarissa was when he shoved his cock into her pussy. I thought I detected a little whimpering. Not sure if from pain or just submitting to him.

Well I had enough. I untied my feet without them noticing. I just hoped that the little wink meant that she had faked the closing the door or at least had given him an old key and mine was still on top of the dresser so in a worst case I would be naked for less than a minute going from this room to my room via the outside hall way.

I had no idea how long this all had taken because suddenly the door opened and there were Julie and Liza.

I quickly held my finger to my mouth and gave them via hand signals the idea to go around and open the connecting door from the other room.

They got the message and quietly backed out. The noise from the closing door was covered by Clarissa's first orgasm.

I was kind of disappointed. It didn't sound like she had an exceptional experience. She's way louder and more vocal when we make love.

I just don't get it. What is the attraction? Maybe this still a bit of BS that she's feeding me and the real attraction is making me a cuckold and keeping me locked up in that stupid CB while trying to turn me into

her house slave.

I could see in a reflection on the glass of those typical hotel room pictures that the connecting doors were open and I quietly left.

Clarissa looked at me. Not sure if she actually saw me leaving, if that penetrated her mind at the moment but I decided to blow her a kiss.

The guy must have noticed something amiss because he stopped fucking and turned towards me just as got to the connecting doors.

"WTF. Get back her cuck. I'm not done with you. I didn't give you permission..."

It was childish in way but I flipped him a bird before slamming the connecting door shut.

The three of us were laughing as he started to bang on the door and ranted and raved. Then things got quiet. I guess Clarissa had been able to calm him down. Not wanting to attract any attention to herself. Maybe have some other guest call security.

So there I stood naked in front of my two beautiful rescuers. What a contrast.

Julie the tall athletic one and Liza with a figure very similar to Clarissa but maybe a couple of inches taller. A really fine figure with flaming red hair and incredible green eyes.

Thank you ladies. That was perfect timing. I just had gotten myself untied. This way there was no need of a confrontation.

"Don't move, just stand there. I want to check out what the love of my life has gotten herself into while I was gone."

Liza walked up to me, slowly walked once around.

Hmm, not a bad specimen my darling. You did good. Nice body. Looks to be in shape.

I was both utterly humiliated and thrilled at the same time while being inspected like a piece of meat or better like some animal that Liza was contemplating buying.

The humiliation started to turn me on. But my dick really hit "wall" when the softest hand ever cradled my balls and started to gently massage them.

"Hmm, nice. Just the right size. Just the way I like a man's 'package'.

Then to my surprise Liza stepped close and pulled my head toward hers.

"Hug and kiss me, kiss me like you mean it."

There I was kissing my friend's lover. I tried to look at Julie to see her reaction but she was outside of my field of vision. That had to be hard on her. But then I recalled her telling me that she was not that much different from me.

Maybe I get a chance to talk to her about that tomorrow.

That brought me back thinking of my own feelings. Funny, seeing Clarissa with that guy did not evoke much emotion. I felt sad for her. Yes that was it I really felt sad for her. Sure it hurt but not as bad I thought it would. Maybe our marriage is in worse shape than either of us realizes.

A stinging blow to my butt got me to focus.

"Don't just stand there lollygagging. Get dressed. We're going to our place and I'm going to 'test drive' that mouth and tongue Julie has been raving about."

I looked at Julie but could not read her expression.

I quickly got dressed, grabbed my bag with my golf clothes and we left.

As we walked out of the hotel door a chauffeur driven Lincoln pulled up in front of us.

"Julie, you take the car. I'm going to ride with Terry. I want to experience that macho car of his. You think, he'll let me drive?

"Did you take the same driver's training as Julie?"

"Yes I did. Does that make a difference?"

"All the difference in the world. I'll trust you with my car. Want to take it alone? I can ride with Julie."

"Really? Go for a ride for a while? I love it. Yes go with Julie. She can get you all ready for me. You realize that you will have to wear the mask and slave collar and you'll spend another night in the doggie bed in the bathroom."

"Yes Ma'am, I understand."

"Julie, he's a treasure. He's so polite."

"Take him with you and get him ready. I'm going to put his car through the paces. You can enjoy him 'til I get there."

"Ms Liza, here are the keys. It's the blue Mustang right across from here. Just one thing."

I paused.

"Yes?"

"You pay the speeding tickets and other traffic fines."

The both laughed.

Yes pet, I'll do that.

That heavenly vision called me "pet" too. I think this going to be an interesting evening.

When we got into the limo Julie raised the partition so that the driver could not hear us.

"Julie, you OK with all this? I don't want to hurt you. If it's a problem I go home. I'll do anything you say."

"It's OK pet. Yes it hurts but it's a nice hurt because I know that Liza would never leave me for a guy. I am what I am. I'm submissive and she decides how we live our lives. It has worked for us for eight very happy years."

"She's kicking the whole thing up a notch. Because now it's in my face, her dalliance with a guy. It's more real. It's no longer just a story. My pet the day will come that she'll sleep with you. Not as her pet but as her lover."

"It will hurt and you will hurt too."

I was puzzled by that but decided not to pursue that further.

"But I'm in love and I will bear it if it makes HER happy. Actually it might be easier knowing it's you. Someone I know and trust. I'm confident that you'll be able to satisfy her needs and that will be it. No not just sex. I'm sure there will be feelings as you get to know each other better. Even some kind of love. But a different form of love. A love that does not represent a threat to what Liza and I have. The other important thing is, that if things work out that way, she'll stop her risky behavior of one or two night stands while out on the road. I'm always afraid that she'll run into some guy, some freak whom she can't handle. It would take a big load of my mind if you became her sole play mate."

"But enough. We are almost home and you better get yourself into a submissive state of mind because tonight you will be our slave and sex toy. Nothing less, nothing more."

"Yes Ms Julie."

That brought a smile to her face and as a reward I got a quick kiss just before we pulled up in front of their building.

The chauffeur got out and opened Julie's door. That is when I realized that it was a young girl. At the most early twenties with a built very similar to Julie's.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.