Reflections - Cover

Reflections

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Terry

Wednesday was incredible. I left the office early to stop at the fish store for some fresh salmon filets. The rest of the stuff we had home.

I had all my preparations done when the two ladies showed up. Clarissa gave me one of those tonsil probing kisses and Julie a chaste peck on the cheek. Instantaneously, my dick was hard in that unyielding plastic prison. I guess she had not come from the office but from her home because she looked hot with plenty of cleavage.

After the greetings, the ladies settled in the living room and I followed to asked there drink preferences.

"Hon, at the request of our guest, there is a change of plan. I know I told you that dinner would be a normal setting with the three of us but Julie feels that in order to go through with the rest of the evening, she kind of needs to get into the 'Domme' mood."

"So I want you to strip right here and kiss our feet and then ask again for what we would like to drink."

"Furthermore, you will remove your plate setting from the dining room. You can snatch bites in between attending to our needs."

I was blushing and I didn't think that I could get any harder. I guess the humiliation really was a turn on. I looked at Julie and she had the sweetest smile on her face before turning into a vamp licking her lips in a way that promised the hottest blow job. But of course NO man would ever get one.

"Do wear an apron while cooking and serving us. I don't think it would be proper to have your dick near our food."

So there I was, embarrassed and humiliated like never before but ready and eager to comply. This is going to be an interesting evening.

They kept me hopping and I had barely a chance to snatch a few bites each time they sent me off to the kitchen for something. The rest of the time Julie made me stand at "parade" rest near the door way to the kitchen

As they were done eating Clarissa got up and accidently on purpose spilled here almost full glass of wine on the floor. The dining room has hardwood floors so it was not really a big deal.

"Oh my, I'm sorry pet, do clean that up. NO, silly boy. Not with a rag. Use your mouth and tongue. That way you get to share the delicious wine with us."

I had no choice. No not true I had a choice but that would end the game and I wasn't ready to do that. I wanted to find out what else they had up their sleeves and the prospect of attending to Julie's pussy even if I couldn't see it had me really turned on.

"Here boy have some more."

With that Julie poured the content of her glass on the floor right after I had lapped up every drop spilled by Clarissa.

Both girls giggled as they walked off. But I detected a difference. Clarissa's was kind of mean sounding while Julie's showed more of a girlish delight at her prank. I started to wonder if Clarissa hadn't his in mind all along and was using Julie as an excuse to further her dominance over me.

"Hey boy, leave the dishes for later we need you here for other things but I want you to come in on your hands and knees. No looking at us at all. And bring an ice pack. I want to modify your CB before we get started."

What was that all about. I didn't like where this was going but I felt secure that Clarissa would honor the safe word if things got out of hand and at 'til now I was kind of enjoying it. Sure I kept struggling with the whole concept but whatever submissive genes I had in me kept me from rebelling. Maybe I needed to see a shrink, see if I could figure this out.

So I got the ice and made my way into the living room on hands and knees, pushing the ice in front of me and making sure I kept my head down.

I stopped in front of Clarissa.

"Goddess..."

"Stop, not a word. I want you completely silent until I give you permission to speak. Sit up time for the hood and cuffs."

I got on my raised my body but stayed on my knees being careful to focus my eyes on Clarissa's feet. Well mostly, I did dare a quick glance and was surprised to see a gleam in her eyes that I had never seen before. Anticipation of some undefined pleasure. I quickly averted my eyes and got lucky net getting caught.

The hood was of some sort of spandex material and completely form fitting to my head. It was quite tight and not very comfortable. There was some extra thickness of the material where my eyes are and there was absolutely no chance of seeing anything at all. Breathing was difficult through some holes by the nose but it got a lot easier after Clarissa opened the zipper by my mouth. That eased things for me. I really did not care for the mask at all. I got concerned about being able to breathe when I got started with the pussy worship. Those air holes for the nose were either in the wrong place or very small. We'll see.

"Stand up and turn around, hands behind the back."

Two quick clicks and felt steel handcuffs which she now tightened to the point of being painfully tight.

"He..."

Clarissa grabbed my balls and squeezed them tightly.

"Shut up or I'll have another toy here that will keep you from talking but won't stop you from being able to lick our pussies. Be very, very careful. I don't mind you moaning but no words unless you want to really disappoint us and wimp out with the safe word."

I felt Clarissa's hands on my balls and dick again and soon it was free from the cage. A couple of strokes and I was hard a steel and pointing at the ceiling.

"Julie, I know you are not into cocks but what do you think of my boy's?"

"Kind of small isn't it?" I mean I don't have any real experience but I always thought that men had bigger cocks that that. Every picture I've ever seen of a nude male had a bigger one."

"Hmm, I never thought of that, I guess you could be right."

I wanted to run but Clarissa had a firm grip on my balls.

"Well it's going to get a lot smaller in a second" and she hit me with the ice. I yelped which got me a painful squeeze. I can't help it. It's not so much the pain but the shock, especially since I could not see it coming.

"Damn, I didn't think it could get any smaller" chuckled Julie.

"What's next?"

"A CB."

"WOW"

Clarissa must have shown Julie what she was going to put on my dick.

It felt different, heavier than the plastic one. Then I felt its spikes. What is up with that. This is not what I signed on for. I was sorely tempted to use my safe word but was unsure of the consequences.

At the same time I felt Clarissa's hot and excited breath by my ear.

"Don't disappoint us. Don't use the safe word. I'll watch for blood."

I heard the click of the lock and then Clarissa's mouth was over the head of my dick. I groaned in pain as the teeth dug into the soft skin.

"Hush boy or I'll have to punish you further."

"Hurt the bastard, make him pay with pain for the privilege of being allowed to worship MY pussy. Make him suffer."

Julie clearly was aroused by what was going on. Maybe that was a good thing, make it easier for me in the end. That is unless she freaked out when I got near her pussy where no man had ever been.

"Get back down on your knees."

That was difficult and Clarissa steadied me.

"Now sit down and spread your legs wide" which I managed with her help. We had determined that her "Throne" was the best place for Julie to sit. She could recline and lift her legs over my shoulder and place them on an ottoman behind me. Clarissa would make her slide forward enough so that her anus was accessible to me as well as her pussy.

I heard some furniture being moved and suddenly a soft stocking clad foot started to tease my dick.

"So vulnerable, so fragile."

To emphasize it, the foot started to press down on the CB pushing the spikes deeper into my skin.

"Look at the head of his little dick. It's turning purple. It's so cute, trying to get hard. Trying to impress me."

Thankfully foot lifted of my dick and her legs rested on my shoulder.

"Scoot closer pin prick. Inhale my essence but don't you dare touch my body – not yet."

I moved closer until a hand against my head stopped me. I felt the ottoman pushed against my back and the legs lifted of my shoulder. There was shuffling in front of me and the increase in detectable body heat told me that I was very close to Julie's pussy.

"OK, pin prick – get busy. Make me cum. I don't have all night."

"Should we tell him our bet? Tell him what's in store for him if he fails?"

"No let him sweat. Imagination is such a powerful torture tool. Having to worry about what might happen if he fails increases your chance to win."

"OK, work your alleged magic."

That is what I did, I don't know for how long. It seemed like an eternity, that I worked on Julie's pussy. She was absolutely quiet but I did detect and increase in her breathing. It got a bit louder and more rapid. Then I hit her with my secret weapon. My tongue flicked across her anus a few times before going back to her pussy.

"OHHH"

With the mask on it was hard for me to create some suction so I was pretty much limited to licking, probing as deep as possible with my tongue. Then back to the anus, this time trying to penetrate it with my tongue

"OHHH, OHHH"

Her breathing was getting ragged and that's when I decided to attach her clit. She was ready whether she wanted to our not and damn if she wasn't a squirter. I was drenched right through the mask. I tried to pull back but those athletic thighs had locked onto my head and I was afraid she was going to pop it wide open, killing me.

I must have passed out from lack of air because when I came too, I was on my back and I heard both of them in unison.

"Are you OK?"

I took a deep breath and nodded, not sure if I could or should speak.

"Let's help him up."

The grabbed my arms making the cuffs dig deeper into my wrists which made me grunt in pain. But the I was standing a bit unsteady and one of them held my arm to keep me from falling suddenly Julie pressed herself against me and started to lick the mask covering my face.

"Hmm, I do love the taste of my own cum."

That licking brought another groan as my dick hardened again from the attention and that fact that I felt one hard nipple against my chest while her other breath was still covered with a bra. Those damn spikes were getting me again. She must have been playing with it while I worked on her.

Suddenly she stepped away, grabbed my nipples and viciously twisted them.

"You are not done suffering for me you bastard. You made me lose the bet."

"You've been wondering about that haven't you?"

"Well, I tell you – either way, you are the real loser, I think."

Twisting my nipples again.

"If I had won, I would have been able to use your belt and blister your ass twelve times. You can be sure that you would have felt every one of them. Now that I lost, I get to make you a cuckold and you will have NO choice but to watch. At least for a while. I'm going to take your wife away from you. Show her how she doesn't need your puny little dick. Remind her of the pleasures she experienced when she was in college."

"Oh I'm not greedy, I'll let her have an occasional fuck by some guy with a man-sized cock."

I was stunned, I still wore the mask so I couldn't see any of their faces. I was just about to utter the safe word when one of them closed my nose holes forcing me to open my mouth to breath and before I knew it they shoved one of those wire things the dentist uses to keep the mouth open while the they work on your teeth.

"There, that will keep you from talking."

That was Carissa.

"I'll give a chance to talk at some point but right now you are still our slave. Make all the noise you want. My dentist says it's safe to leave it in for up to two hours. Behave and maybe I'll take out before that time is up."

"One thing is for sure, I'm going to test how well you can eat pussy and worship my ass with that contraption in your mouth."

"Let's get him up and secure him in MY bedroom."

There is was, she said it and I didn't like it. 'til that moment, my dick had stayed semi hard in spite of all the humiliation, the pain in my nipples since Julie never stopped tormenting them except when they put that wire thing into my mouth. But with that last comment, I went soft. I was happy about that because the spikes were getting to me.

They guided me up the stairs and both of them kept rubbing bare breasts against my arm in the process which cause an erection and they spikes did get back into action.

"On your knees slave. Move forward a bit. Good."

I felt them attaching the fur lined leather cuffs to my arms and each one grabbed an arm quite firmly. Then I click and the steel hand cuff fell to the floor. I was grateful for that because they were really starting to hurt and hands started to get numb. With the wire thing in my mouth I could not have told them about that.

"Stretch that arm and tie it the bed post, then the two of us can pull on the other and make it really tight."

Within a couple of minutes I was on my knees, chest pressed against the foot board and my arms stretched, maybe not to the limit but pretty close.

"There, now I have you where I want you boy and when the night is over you are both mine."

It was a harsh speech but what surprised my was a soft hand stroking my head and a kiss on each cheek. Maybe this was not going to be too bad. But then again, maybe they were just setting me up for the next humiliation.

"Let's take that CB off. I think we need to check for cuts and I want to check from time to time how he's reacting to what we are doing."

"I call his little dick the 'truth meter' because no matter what he might tell me that little thing never lies when it comes to telling the truth about being turned on or not."

I sure was relieved when that bloody thing came off, at least 'til I yelped in pain because one of them sprayed some sort of disinfection stuff on my dick. It stung like the dickens.

"Oh did it hurt baby?"

The words were sympathetic, the sound of the voice pretty sarcastic.

"Better give it another shot Julie. We don't want to take any chance with his little thing getting infected. Who knows, it might have to be cut off. Not that it's a big loss but still it's kind of cute. Don't you think so?"

"Not from my point of view. You know I have no use for what's hanging down there but I guess you are right. If he lost it, we wouldn't be able to torment it."

One of them picked up my dick gingerly wearing gloves and sprayed it one more time. This time it didn't sting quite as much.

"Look at him drooling. Julie stick your panties into his mouth. 'Flavor' them a bit first. I don't want his drool stain the carpet or the bed."

Soon I had a moist pair of panties in my mouth. It made breathing harder again but not bad enough to cause real problems.

"Look, he likes it. Told you the 'truth meter', even a miniature one like his works."

"Stop yapping and get up on that bed, I'm going to show you what it means to have a REAL lover, not some wimpy assed boy with a little dick."

For I don't know how long, I heard the two of them making love on the bed, having multiple orgasms. Having heard Julie orgasm down stairs, I now could tell who was cumming each time.

The pretty much ignored me except every once in a while Julie would make a comment.

"Isn't this way better than pin prick over there?"

Stuff like that.

"Before the night is over, I'll own you boy because your wife is going to surrender the key to your CB to me. Any form of release will be on my say so."

Chuckling: "Fat chance of that."

There was a period of quiet whispering. I couldn't make out what they were saying.

"OK, let's do that."

One of them took the panties out my mouth and the next thing there was a very wet pussy in my face.

"Clean it cuckboy, make it good."

It had to be Clarissa's. I would recognize hers any time. It was hard with the wire contraption in my mouth but she was turned on enough to have one of her gentle orgasms which saved me from having my head crushed.

"Let's take him to the other room. Give him a chance to pee and a couple of sips of water before we tie him to that bed. Time for some privacy for us."

"You take him, he's your husband."

They released me but before I got a chance to stretch my aching shoulders one of them locked the two leather cuffs together behind my back.

"OK get up and get a move on."

I almost fell over. My knees had gotten stiff. I must have knelt there longer than I thought.

"Steady there."

One of them grabbed my arm, I assume Clarissa and guided me out of the room and across the hall into the other bedroom suite and then I bumped my feet in front of the toilet.

"I'm gonna help you sit down to pee. There is no way I'm going to hold your dick and aim it for you."

Problem was that I was hard and had a really difficult time to void my bladder.

"Hang on there sport. I'll fix you."

I yelled as sharp fingernails dug into my scrotum and squeezed my balls. But the erection was gone and I was able to pee.

"Try to open your mouth a bit more. I'm going to take the spreader out but I need you to be absolutely quiet. Not a word or it goes right back in."

I nodded.

It took a while to get my jaws moving again.

"You OK? Don't talk just nod or shake your head.

"Do you want to continue or use the safe word? Nod for safe word."

With the hood I couldn't see what Clarissa was thinking.

She must have read my mind.

"Keep quiet and I won't put the wire thing back in. You can use the safe word if it gets too much later on."

So I shook my head.

"Good boy." I quick peck on the cheek. "Here have a couple of sips of water."

She held a paper cup against my mouth and drank greedily spilling half of it.

"OK, time to lock you back up. Relax, it's your regular CB minus all the spacer rings. I want you to be a bit uncomfortable."

Another vicious squeeze to reduce the just rejuvenating erection down and click, I was locked up.

Clarissa guided me from the bathroom to the bed and pushed me on it, unhooked the cuffs and tied each hand to one of the posts of the head board like so many times before. This time not super tight. I had some wiggle room.

"Sorry, the hood stays on. Good night."

I felt pressure on the bed but then from the door way.

"Never mind that stuff, get your ass back here. I'm going to show you what a real cock can to your slutty pussy."

Suddenly I felt a huge dildo pressing against my lips.

"Open up sissy slut, get it ready for your wife. I'm going to fuck her like she's never been before. We are going to leave the doors open so you can hear here screaming for more."

It hurt having to open my mouth this wide after the ordeal with the dental fixture. I can't believe that any pussy could accommodate that monster.

Thankfully, it did not last long. I was withdrawn and they both left to head back to Clarissa's room. Why did I think of it that way. That is so wrong. Did several hours of mental and physical torture brainwash me to that extend that I accepted her terminology?

What is wrong with me. I just don't understand. I'm so confused. I'm going to have to look for some help. I won't be able to figure this out by myself.

Things got loud again in the other room but eventually quieted down. I was both mentally and physically exhausted and fell into some restless sleep and woke up yelling the safe word. I dreamt that they were double teaming me with monster cocks.

"Honey, what's wrong? Let's get this mask off and get you untied."

Are you OK? What happened?"

My eyes hurt when the mask came off even though the light was very muted.

"A bad dream. I'll be OK."

"Tell me about it."

"No, I rather not. It's silly. It was just a bad dream. Just go and leave me be. I'll be OK. I'll go to the bathroom and take couple of pills and try to go back to sleep."

"I'm staying right here with you."

"No please Clarissa, just leave me be. I have a lot of thinking to do. Having you around is not going to help."

"Just leave and please close the door behind you."

Now that I was untied, I got up, went to the bathroom to pee and took a couple of pain pills. My jaws and knees were still hurting quite a bit.

I must have fallen asleep again because the next thing I knew was that the room was flooded with sunlight, the door was open and the smell of cooking bacon and coffee was working its way up.

I got up, relieved myself and very gingerly brushed my teeth after washing my face. I was still a mental mess but the most of the body aches were gone.

I went down stairs and there where the two beauties, both wearing one of my old oversized tee shirts. The one on Julie was a bit short but she had put on pair of old fashioned bloomers like people wore in the 1890's that Clarissa had once gotten for a Halloween party. I has to smile. My dick liked the picture too and tried to get hard in the shortened cage which made me wince.

When they saw me, they both rushed me and hugged me. Feeling their braless breasts press against me did not help my confined dick but it did make feel like that they did care for me.

"You OK big boy? I hope I wasn't too mean last night."

"He babe, glad you're among the living. Sit have some coffee. We are going to spoil you this morning."

I looked at the kitchen clock, it showed almost 10 AM.

"Relax babe, I called the office, told them you would be late or maybe not come in at all but would call them before lunch."

"Now sit, and have breakfast, we kind of shortchanged you on dinner last night and you must be starving."

It was only after I had eaten that I suddenly realized that I was still naked. I had so gotten used to the idea that it never occurred to me. Clarissa's mind games were sure working on me. What's it been less than two weeks, ten days that she issued the edict that I was to be naked at all time in the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.