Reflections
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Terry

I was still uneasy about the whole thing and not really sure if I wanted to go through with this. But in the end my love for Clarissa and desire to please her won out.

We were ready to go down to dinner when Clarissa walked up to me and embraced me.

"Babe, are we good? You know that I love you and only you. It's just this compulsion that I have to try this cuckold thing."

She chuckled, "we are a fine pair of pervs. I want to be the slut and while you may not really want to be a cuck, you are ready and willing to submit to me and so many other ways."

"Let's just remember that nothing is more important than the love we have for each other. So let's do this."

She planted a hot kiss on me, did a quick repair job with her lip gloss, not that I saw the need for it but what do I know and we went down to dinner.

At first there was a definite tension between us but over the course of the meal Clarissa managed to put me at ease by little things like stroking my hand, telling me that she loved only me while at the same time heightening my sexual excitement by dropping the shawl so that again I had full view of her magnificent cleavage and then there was that stocking foot that every often rubbed over my locked up dick.

"You're enjoying this aren't you Princess, the teasing, knowing that I can't make a mess in my pants?"

"Yes babe, I'm having a real blast. Thank you again for allowing me to play my game. You'll get your reward in due time. I'm going to skip desert. Time to go cock hunting. Please don't forget to bring my shawl up to the room. I'll expect you shortly to be sitting at the bar with a soda watching your 'hot wife' snag the prime bull."

With that she got up gave me a quick peck on the cheek and disappeared in the direction of the ladies room.

I signed the bill charging it to my room, grabbed the shawl and went upstairs.

All sorts of conflicting emotions crossed my mind like apprehension, jealousy and general concern about where our marriage was going. What I could not deny was the pressure of my dick against that blasted CB. I guess it was a good thing in a way because it prevented the embarrassment of having to walk around with a tent in my groin area or worse a wet spot.

So it was clear to me that on some level I was turned on by the whole thing. That at least for the moment my sexual excitement outweighed the apprehension and general concerns about what is going to happen with us and where this all was going to end.

I steeled myself and went back down stairs and headed for the bar. By the time I got there, the place was jumping but I did find a spot at the end of the bar right next to where the servers picked up their orders. I asked for a diet soda and turned around to watch the action.

Clarissa was dancing – well if one can call it that. I would classify it as being on the border between 'dirty dancing' and prelude to a porno flick and the guy she was with loved it.

She must have spotted me because without him realizing it, she had maneuvered him towards the edge of the dance floor closest to me. She wanted me to get the full impact of her action.

Once they got close, it was clear that the guy, maybe eight or ten years older than us and quite distinguished looking, sported a considerable tent.

At the end of the dance, they disappeared from view into the darker area of the club.

I was on my second soda and they still had not come back to the dance floor. I started to wonder if they had gone up to the room without her letting me know. So I decided to 'cruise' the place and look for them while heading for the rest room.

I spotted them in a back corner partially hidden by some potted plant. He was munching on her boob and had one hand under her skirt and from Clarissa's facial expression was doing something nice to her pussy.

As I walked away towards the rest room I noticed a clear reduction of the pressure against my CB. I know that I get turned on watching certain porno flicks but watching my wife with some guy going beyond the flirting and dirty dancing was clearly not a turn on. I'm going to have to make that clear to Clarissa that watching her having sex with some guy was not on my 'bucket list'.

I was back at my seat by the bar and just about to order another soda when Clarissa walked alone towards me with a kind of 'the cat that ate the canary' smile, actually more of a grin on her face.

I turned towards her, she spread my legs and pressed herself against my groin and firmly grabbing my head and planted a kiss, forcing my mouth open with her tongue.

In an instant I went from thrill to total shock, almost knocked her over in the process and ran towards the rest room. The bitch had given the guy a blow job and was trying to feed me a 'snow ball' right there at the bar.

I got lucky and there was stall open as I lost my most of my dinner right then and there.

Clarissa

I spotted Terry at the bar and maneuvered my dance partner as close as possible, giving Terry the closest thing to an X rated performance that I could do in public without being arrested.

I carefully watched his face. He seemed to be OK, even at one point gave me a quick wink with his eye. Well, it looks like this is going my way.

When the dance ended we headed back to the corner my partner had snagged just before the place got too crowded. I was turned on by the guy, some sort of investment banker who was a bit older than us. He clearly had a take charge attitude the way he took 'possession' of my boob and shoved his finger up my pussy. I don't think he was too concerned about my pleasure and I clearly will have bite marks on my boob.

The flow of moisture increased when I spotted Terry cruising, looking for us. As he drew closer I put that 'enthralled by sexual bliss' look on my face and ignored him as he headed toward the rest rooms.

That's when Jack, yes that was his name informed me that he had to go home soon but really wanted a blow job before leaving. He almost dragged me out some back entrance into a dark corner where there was some grass, pushed me down and told me to get busy. To show him that my cock sucking matched my cock teasing. I unzipped him and dug out his hard cock from inside his boxers. It was a nice cock, not any bigger than Terry's, well maybe a bit thicker. Certainly a cock that I would like to have some place else besides my mouth. I gave him my best 'Hoover job'. I really did not want to spend too much time out here. That was not really part of the plan. I liked the way he had taken charge, but I really wanted to get fucked by him in the hope that he would display the same attitude in bed.

"To my surprise, he did last quite a bit in spite of my best efforts 'til he blasted a substantial load down my throat. While I was blowing him a nasty plan germinated in my head and I managed to keep some of his cum in my mouth.

When he came, he almost rudely pushed me away and said,

"Gotta go. That was nice. Maybe we can do this again next week. Do away with the preliminaries like dancing and get to the fucking part. So long dear. Enjoy the rest of the night."

With that he was gone, no 'thank you', nothing and damn if I wasn't turned on by his attitude.

OK, back to my nasty plan. I straightened out my dress, kind of ran my fingers through my hair and headed back inside to present Terry with his surprise.

Well the surprise was on me when he pushed me almost to the ground and ran off to the rest rooms. I tried to follow him, calling his name but the crowd sort of blocked my way and he was inside before I got there.

I knew I was in trouble when I heard him retching. It had to be him. It was too early for some drunk doing it. Shit.

That's when I realized that I had left my purse, better get it before someone walks off with it. As luck would have it, it was still there. I grabbed it and walked over to the bar, signed for the three sodas Terry had ordered and went back to the rest room area. Everything was quiet. I wonder what he had done.

So I walked out into the lobby, spotted a bell man and asked him if he had seen my man.

"Yes Ma'am, I've seen someone like him. He stopped at the Concierge desk and ordered a bottle of single malt and a bucket of ice to be sent up to his room. I think he said 823."

"Thank you" handing him a couple of bucks, then heading for the elevators.

Terry was fixing to get drunk. That didn't bode too well for me. I really screwed up but why did he react that way? I'm feeding him snow balls all the time and he eats his cum right out my pussy or licks it off my boobs. I don't get it.

I went to my room and tried the connecting door, it was locked so I found my spare key to his room and went in.

Terry was bent over the sink gargling with scotch that probably cost over a hundred bucks because it came via hotel room service.

"Terry, we need to talk."

He spit some booze into the sink and looked me like I was totally out of my mind.

"Get the fuck out of here bitch. Don't come near me, don't call me."

"But Terry..."

"Nothing but Terry, for a bright lady you are sure stupid. How did you think I would react?"

"We've done..."

"Yeah we've done it before but it was MY cum, not some fuckin' strangers".

"I don't know what I'm going to do just get the hell away from me. Go get laid, I don't give a shit right now. I just want to be alone."

He grabbed me not too gently and steered me towards the door, opened it and pushed me out. The last thing I heard was "Bitch" and the security latch clicking. I was not going to be able to get back in there.

I went to my room, threw myself on the bed and started to cry. I had never seen Terry that angry and he certainly never, ever called me a bitch. This was o fucked up.

When I calmed down a bit I tried calling his room – got a recording "the party you are calling does not want to be disturbed".

So I tried his cell. I knew I had to straighten this out, to apologize. I needed to talk to him. No luck there. My call went straight to voice mail so I left a message.

"Baby I'm soo, soo sorry. I got carried away. I don't know what came over me. Please believe me. Please call me. Don't do anything you'll regret later on. Please."

I tried calling him every half hour or so without success. Eventually emotionally drained I fell into a fitful sleep.

In the morning there was a text on my phone.

"don't call or look for me. I contact u day or 2"

What did that mean? Now I was worried.

I took a shower, packed my bag, called the limo service and went down to the lobby and had a cup of coffee. There was no way that I could eat a single bite and have it stay down.

No one was home when I got there. We had taken my car last night and it was back in the garage and the "beast" was gone.

I noticed some additional clothes missing from his closet. What was he doing?

When he didn't get home by two in the afternoon, I called one of his golf buddies.

"Sorry Clarissa, haven't seen Terry. He called early this morning before I left for the course and told me had a work emergency and could not come to play. Didn't give any further details. Did you guys have a fight? He did sound a bit strange."

I just thanked him hung up and tried Terry's cell again without any luck.

I called the office and one of the security guys answered the phone.

"No Ma'am, the boss isn't here. Don't know of any problems. A couple of the guys are here. Do you want me to transfer you to them?"

"No thanks. In case he does show up, please tell him to call home."

So where was he and what could I do to find him.

Trying the cops was useless because of their 24 hour rule but by five that afternoon I couldn't stand it any longer. I got lucky. I got a sergeant whom I knew back from high school and I told him that Terry was missing and if he maybe could push things a bit.

He promised to see what he could do and would I drop of a recent picture.

We had some vacation pictures on the computer and printed several of them and brought them over to the station.

There it was on the 10 o'clock news

"Prominent business man Terry Watson has been reported missing. If you have seen this man please call crime stopper at..."

Then just before the end of the news.

"We have an update on the missing Mr. Watson. Mr. Watson called the station and the police informing them and us that he had an emergency that kept him from home. That he was fine and no reason for any concern."

No reason for any concern my ass. I was getting angry. He could call the cops and TV station but he could not call me. Wait 'til I get my hands on him.

But of course that was the problem. I had no idea where he was. So the next morning, Monday, come 7 AM I was camped in front of his office. Well actually it is our office. I'm a 20 percent share holder and a director and I was ready to throw my weight around in case anyone tried to stop me from coming inside.

I knew there was a back entrance but I don't think that Terry had come in that way. There is no way I would not have heard the very distinctive rumbling of the "Beast's" exhaust system.

So when the main doors opened at eight, I went up stairs and ask the receptionist for Terry. She made a phone call and a few minutes later Monique, Terry's PA came out.

"Good morning Clarissa, what is going on?"

She ushered me into a small conference room off the lobby.

"I saw the TV thing on the news last night and this morning I found an e-mail that Terry would be out of town 'til Wednesday or Thursday. He did not give any reasons. Just that his phone would be shut off and would periodically call in to see if any fires had broken out."

"Did you guys have a fight? This is so unlike him."

"Monique, yes we had a fight but nothing seriously enough for him to run off like this. He disappeared on Saturday and when he didn't come home that day or on Sunday, I went to the police. You know the rest."

"I'm going out of my mind with worry. I know he told the cops and TV station that he was OK and I guess he is but it sure is strange behavior. He's never been out of touch with the company ever before. It's like the really old days before cell phones. One had to find a phone booth to check in at the office."

"Please tell him that I urgently need to talk to him. That I'm begging him to call me."

"There wasn't anything else for me to do there so I went to work but my heart wasn't in it and went home at three with a splitting headache and worries about my marriage.

Tuesday dragged along and no word from Terry.

Wednesday morning I got an e-mail from him and even though it was raining cats and dogs, for me it was the brightest spring day.

"Dear Clarissa,

I'm sorry I upset you but you bushwhacked me with that stunt on Friday. I needed this time to calm down and reassess my position in this whole thing. My problem is that I'm way to much in love with you to throw it all away.

I agree, we need to talk. I'll come home tonight around eight – after dinner and please, please do me a favor and be dressed like you would any other Wednesday night. Do not try to be the seductress. It will most likely turn me off and send me running. Just be yourself but be prepared to answer some hard questions. Maybe it would be best if you first try to explain your behavior on Friday night. I promise that I won't interrupt you. I'll listen and save any questions I have 'til after you are done. Then I'll try to explain my position and we see what happens. I'm not promising that I'll stay for the night but I might.

I truly love you and I hope we can find a way out of this mess.

Terry"

There is was, a chance to set things right. Oh I was not giving up on my master plan but I needed a new strategy.

I was pacing nervously back and forth when the door bell rang. Somehow with all my anxiety and crazy thoughts going through my head, I had missed the growl of the "Beast".

"Opening the door, silly this is your house. No need to ring the bell. Please come in where do you want to sit?

Somehow, I didn't think this was the time to snag a hug and a kiss.

"The kitchen table would be fine Clarissa."

"I've made fresh coffee, want some or something different?

"No coffee is just fine. Thank you."

"You look nice. The Clarissa that I know..."

I was sure he was going to say something else but stopped himself. Maybe it was not too nice.

"Thank you babe."

I was wearing shorts and a sporty top with one of my regular bras. Something I would wear almost any summer evening after work.

"Here is you coffee babe, black as your soul but hopefully your mind is not quite to black."

He smiled a bit at that. A good start.

"OK, where to begin. A heartfelt apology. I'm truly, truly sorry that I ambushed you the way I did Friday night. It was cruel and mean and I've regretted it from the moment you rightfully pushed me away. Please, please believe me that..."

Oh I don't know, I guess lost my mind for a better way of putting it."

"I was so happy when you winked at me while I practically sexually devoured that guy on the dance floor. I had the time of my life and you seemed to be OK."

"I know you came looking for me and I was so turned on by what Jack was doing and knowing that you saw it. Then when I was ready to take him upstairs, he told that he had to leave and only had time for a blow job. He practically dragged my outside into some corner, forced me to kneel in the grass and to give him a blow job."

"His crass behavior was such a turn-on. I don't think I've ever been so aroused. His total disregard for my comfort and feelings – just treating me like a slut which I sure was at that moment caused me to have a small orgasm the moment he blasted his semen into my mouth."

"I had already made the decision to share the cum with you but in the beginning. I thought about warning you and if you seemed reluctant, I would drop it."

"The thing is that when he left me there in the grass with his cum leaking out of my mouth I felt degraded and used. The rush that I felt from his dominance was gone. I was really miserable and then I had this really crazy thought – one way to regain my Goddess status was to subject you to a similar act of humiliation that I had experienced. You were a ready target for my anger. So I decided to ambush you and we both know how that turned out."

"I can't say it often enough how sorry I was the moment I got your angry reaction. Then all those hurtful words up in your room. I know I deserved them but you've never called me a bitch ever before."

"I was going out of my mind when I couldn't reach you. I spent all day Saturday looking for you and finally managed to get Carl, I don't know if you knew him from high school but I did, to start the missing person process a bit earlier than required. That's how come they got it on the 10o'clock news."

"Babe, I was the happiest person in the world this morning when I got your e-mail. Please tell me that you can forgive me. Please."

"Clarissa, to say that I was angry is an understatement. I've never been so pissed at any one ever before. But maybe I overreacted with my disappearing acts. I'm sorry for that and also apologize for the language I used Friday night."

"I think in some way, I can understand what you felt after the guy left you out there. But his begs the question, actually more than one."

"Are you ready, because of the way you felt after the act, to give up this harebrained scheme of cuckolding me?"

He held up his hand as I took a deep breath ready to answer.

"I've got another question. Assuming that we come to an arrangement and keep going the direction you are so set on, will you treat me like shit, even physically abuse me because you have to reclaim your 'Goddess status' every time some 'macho stud' does his number on you and you've come down from that high?"

"Because if you do, then I don't think I want to play this 'game', at least not with some sort of ground rules and most certainly not every time."

"No please wait. I've got something else to say. I want you to know what it was like for me that evening before it turned into a total disaster."

"I was so turned on during dinner. I mean there you sat, the most beautiful Lady in the whole wide world with acres of luscious cleavage. I was bursting with pride. She is mine, She loves ME. The way you stroked my hand and looked at me. I felt safe. I thought I can do this. She really loves me and it is just a fad, it will go away eventually. She'll get bored once she found what she's looking for."

See, I thought that you just might experience what you did. That it gave you a high but once it was all over you'd feel used and appreciate more of what we have. You know, when we drift off to sleep after making love – no matter if it is the tender stuff or a high energy fucking, you ARE the Goddess and not some trashy slut."

"But I digress. I was really turned on." He chuckled "if it hadn't been for the CB I would have cum in my pants from what you were doing with your foot. I was actually glad I wore that blasted thing because it kept me from being embarrassed walking around with a tent in my front. Interestingly it didn't seem to bother your dancing partner."

"Speaking of him was his cock so much bigger than mine. Would it have ruined you for me for couple of days because your pussy would have so stretched out?"

"No silly, it wasn't any longer than yours, maybe a tad thicker but no way would it have stretched me to the point that I would not have felt your lovely cock."

"I told you before, it's never about size – only about attitude of the owner. That doesn't mean that someday there won't be a cock much larger. I don't know. Maybe a guy needs to have or at least think he has a cock that no girl can do without to have the attitude I'm looking for. I just don't know."

"Let me get back to what I feeling. As told you I was totally turned on when you left me at the table. I was all good and things really did not change, even when I watched you dancing. I know what that guy felt like. You've done the same to me. Hence the wink. At that point it was all good."

"When you didn't get back to the dance floor, I went looking for you and found you in that corner with the guy snacking on your breast. I bet you have some pretty good hickies there."

I blushed and just nodded.

"Any way as I walked past you towards the rest rooms, I noticed that my erection was fading. It's becoming more and more clear to me that watching you performing an actual sexual act is not what I want to do. Try to get that thought – the so called full cuckold experience – out of your pretty head. It could be the ultimate deal breaker and me using the 'master safe word' that would end this whole experience."

I put my hand on top of his and was happy that he didn't pull away.

"So babe, I hear you and keep in mind what you just said. So where do we stand? Can you except my apologies and explanation. I promise I'll never do pull another stunt like this before, not unless at one time or the other you have agreed that it would be OK. Knowing how you felt I doubt it so I won't ever bring it up. Let's stick with your cum in my mouth and pussy, not some strangers."

So are we good? What is going to happen to us.? Are you staying the night?

"No I'm going back to my hotel for the night. But I'll come home to stay tomorrow night after work. Maybe we go out to dinner in the neighborhood. You know like Jimmy's – it's supposed to be nice and we can walk."

"Oh I'd love to. Yes let's do that."

"What about... ?

"What about your fantasy? I guess we got off to a false start. I'm reluctantly, as you well know, willing to give it another try. I don't know why, I guess I'm a masochist of sorts. So yes you can set it up for this weekend even though I would prefer to skip it and wait for the next one. On the other hand, I also realize that you have a limited amount of time to work your charms on me. To try to seduce me into acceptance of having to share you from time to time. So you call it."

I smiled at him, "I know you said no seduction stuff but can I sit on your lap and hug and kiss you for being the most understanding super fantastic husband and lover any girl could ever have?"

He moved his chair back and stood up.

"Babe, please..."

"Relax Princess. I just think that that it would be way more comfortable in the living room on the love seat. I mean the sitting on the lap and hugging and kissing."

That is what we did, we made out like teenagers. It was fun and reassuring.

I had to think hard about the weekend.

Around 10:30 Terry said, "Princess it's time for me to go back to my hotel. I have a hard day tomorrow. Well at least in the morning. I should be home normal time. If I'm delayed, I'll call you."

We got up and hugged. I really didn't want to let him go, but knew I had to.

"Babe I love you so much. Thank you for trying to understand my needs."

"Princess, I love you too. I hope that you will understand very soon where I'm coming from. I'll keep playing your game for a while longer. But it could very quickly turn into a slippery slope from which there may not be any recovery."

He gave me squeeze and one last kiss and then there was the roar of the "Beast" and I was alone with my thoughts. That was another warning. He was serious. I also picked up on the subtle hint of what was going on in his mind. Less submissive than before. He never once called my Goddess but I could live with Princess.

Dinner next night was really great. Jimmy's, a local place has good burgers, fish and chips, stuff like that. All freshly made. No frozen stuff and about a half dozen boutique beers on tap. Since we walked, there was no need to hold back on having a few.

After dinner we went for a walk to a local park with a small pond. The moon was almost full and the whole thing was kind of romantic. But even here under these circumstance there was still that question hanging around – the one what to do about the weekend. Actually I had a thought about that and wanted to talk about it with Terry. So I steered him towards one of the benches near the pond.

"Babe, let's sit for a bit. I have an idea that I want to run by you about our current situation."

"OK – go ahead talk. I'll listen."

Babe, I know you are not crazy about me cuckolding you this weekend. To try again what failed to miserably last weekend. I have an idea that might work."

"The guy that I was with on Friday, he said he would be back this week. Actually I have his phone number and can make sure. Anyway he was talking about skipping the dancing and stuff and go straight to fucking as he so delicately put it."

"What if I get a room and go alone. I'll be OK. The guy doesn't seem to be a creep and the waitress knew him. He seems to be a regular there. Always Fridays but has to split the latest by eleven. My guess his wife gets home around midnight from whatever activity she's into on Friday nights."

"Think about babe, that way you are not subjected to having to watch me. True, it's a big turn on for me and did give you a thrill at least 'til you saw him chewing on my boob but it doesn't have to be every weekend."

"It's sort of a compromise between waiting a week or doing a complete rerun of last Friday tomorrow. You get all the anxiety feeling, stuff like that but don't have to witness any lewd acts."

"I'll be home when you get back from your golf game."

I smiled at him in the light of the moon – "the guys may finally be able to beat you or at least lose by not as many strokes because part of your mind will still be focusing on what I may or may not have done the night before in that hotel room."

"I won't rub anything in when I get home but will answer any question you ask about my activities. It will be entirely up to you."

"You think you can do that?"

"I'll call you from my room after he leaves to let you know that I'm OK."

"How about it babe, can I go please?"

"Clarissa", I didn't like that – Princess would have been way better, "I'll sleep on it and let you know in the morning before we go to work. Right now I'm kinda in a 50/50 mode about your idea. It does seem to have some merits and I guess sooner or later, if we go ahead with the whole thing we'll have a situation like that any way."

"Now let's go home, I want a night cap and then go to bed. This is all pretty stressful and I'm tired."

When we got upstairs Terry headed for the spare room.

"Terry?"

"Princess, I've made one decision. When I wear the CB I'll sleep in this room. That doesn't mean I won't provide oral services for you but I will not sleep with you. If you want me in our bed, you'll have to unlock me."

"I'm not saying that you have let me make love to you. That will always be your decision. I need my sleep and if I wear that thing, I don't get it unless I'm alone. I found that out these last few nights. I slept like a baby after I got over the initial anger of what you did to me and had decided to make peace with you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.