Reflections - Cover

Reflections

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

There, first seed of 'servitude' was planted. I didn't have to work. I took the team out to dinner. We did talk for a bit about a marketing strategy for a new product line – just long enough to qualify the dinner as business expense before heading home.

I'm going to slowly tighten the screws and if he doesn't balk along the line, I'll give him a bit of wank time in two or three weeks.

"Hey babe, I just got off the highway, should be there in a little while."

Disconnecting the call I didn't give him a chance to say anything.

I pulled into the garage and as I got out of my car the connecting door to the house opened and there stood Terry naked as a jay bird except for that pink CB with a tray holding a full martini glass and a single long stem rose.

My pussy flooded and my heart overflowed with love for him. Damn I was the luckiest gal in the whole wide world.

"Babe, I love you. Go put the tray down I need a hug and a kiss. This was one 'bear' of day for me".

He engulfed me into his strong arms and we tongue wrestled like we'd been apart for weeks. Eventually he picked me up and carried me into the living room. Sneakily, I dropped my pumps on the way – something for him to pick up later.

Terry actually deposited me quite gently in what used to be his chair 'til yesterday.

"There you go Goddess, enjoy your new throne. May I be excused so that I can fetch your martini that I was forced to leave behind."

"Of course darling, maybe on the way pick up my shoes that got dropped when you so abruptly carried me off. Be a dear and put them on the stairs. You can bring them up later."

There, another little thing. All part of the master plan.

The martini and foot massage was pure heaven as I slowly sank into dream land for just a few minutes. I did get a questioning look from Terry when he realized that was wearing stockings, not my usual pantyhose. I ignored it but is was part of the plan. I was going to be 'hot' at all times. I had bought more than a week's worth of new matching undies consisting of low cut or very lacy bras, garter belts and matching panties. Laid on a supply of stockings in different shades and kept a few spares in the office in case some of them got a run while at work. I needed to be careful with what I wore over my new lingerie. I was not going to advertise the new sexy layer to my colleagues. That was only to tease and torment Terry and for the pleasure of an eventual play mates. But now my soaked pussy needed attention and kept me from falling into deep sleep.

"Babe, thank you that was lovely but now something else need attention. Why don't we go upstairs. It will be more comfortable for both of us. No need to carry me. I know you can do it but..."

"Thank you, I'll see you up there in just a couple of minutes. I have to transfer the last load from the washer to the dryer."

I'll be, he actually did laundry. Such a good boy and not even a full day in that CB. I guess the memories of the last two weeks are still very vivid in his mind.

"That's fine babe, I'll see up in my room. Please don't forget the shoes."

"Yes Ma'am"

Did that sound just a bit sarcastic? I decided to let it slide.

As I reached the top of the stairs. "Terry, a glass of ice water would be nice".

I almost hoped that he didn't hear me, so that I could send him back down for it.

It took him a while to get sorted out down stairs, setting the alarm system, turning off lights and stuff. When he came up he had my shoes in one hand and the glass with water in the other. No tray, no rose. Was he trying to tell me that I was pushing too hard. I guess I have to find out.

I was sitting on the bed facing the mirror and brushing my hair when he walked past me to deposit the glass on a night stand. He did have a coaster. So half a point for that.

The low groan when he saw me sitting there in my new sexy lingerie was very satisfying. I could tell that he liked it and clearly that CB was working. I will have to check that in a bit. Maybe add one more spacer ring.

I looked up at him smiling in the hope that it would take the sting out of what I was going to say next.

"Why are you still standing and not on your knees asking for permission to service My pussy. Remember YOU were the one that got lucky this morning. I got shortchanged."

He got down on his knees and tried to scoot between my legs just as I closed them together.

"I heard neither a 'yes Goddess' or 'sorry' from you and there is this thing about coming into my room without knocking".

I saw anger flashing across his face. Now I was really pushing it and he pushed right back. That was totally unexpected...

"Last I remember, this is OUR room. While I on occasion agreed to sleep in the other room, since you claimed my tossing and turning disturbed your beauty sleep, I did not give up the right to my half of the bed and I will be dammed if will knock to gain access to what is also my room. Do I need you to remind you that the tossing and turning was caused by your desire to have me wear a CB that clearly was too small. Without it I'm a very quiet sleeper. It is you who keeps moving around looking for just the right position to press your butt into my groin."

"Maybe this is not a very good idea. Get yourself off. I'm going to sleep in the other room and I'll to have to rethink this whole thing. I was under the distinct impression that this experiment is supposed to be fun for both of us. While I admit to being a tad submissive, being treated like a bloody domestic does not equate to that for me. I don't mind doing stuff for you. You know that. But this 'fetch this and that' and knocking on my own door is just too much."

"Good night"

I was stunned. It all started so nice. Where did I fuck up? These thought ran through my mind as I heard the door to the guest room slam shut and then the unthinkable – I heard the lock turn. He had locked me out.

We've had fights but never, I mean NEVER had we gone into a situation like this. How am I going to fix this and still maintain control? I can't even go and talk to him, smooth things over.

I had an extremely restless night but must have fallen asleep at the end because I woke up from the growling exhaust of his Mustang as he pulled out of the drive way. Another surprise. He usually does not take it to work. Instead he drives his hybrid Escape. When I looked at the clock it was just two minutes before our normal getting up time. It was clear that he was in no mood to talk this morning. Shit.

I got up, took a shower and got dressed – for a second or two I contemplated to go back to my 'standard' undies but decided not to. I had no idea what the day or evening would bring and I wanted to be looking my best if and when I saw Terry next.

I went downstairs, the smell of coffee was a pleasant surprise but the next was not. There it was in the middle of the kitchen table – the lock to his CB. He must have cut open with one of his tools in the garage. Damn, now I was really worried.

It was a good thing that I was extremely busy that morning. No time to dwell on what happened to us.

Shortly after lunch I tried to call Terry but his PA told me that he was in a meeting and could not be disturbed unless it was a case of life and death. Well in some way it was – maybe the life and death of our marriage.

I tried his cell phone knowing that it would go straight into voice mail.

"Hi I'm so sorry about last night – not sure where I misread you but I sure did. We need to fix this. Please let us talk, the sooner the better. I love you."

Well that was all I could do for the moment. The next move was his. Then it occurred to me to check my private e-mail. There it was sitting since 9 AM this morning.

"Clarissa,

We need to talk. I'll pick you up at six in front of your office. I've reserved a private room at the Chateau for dinner. We'll be on neutral ground an can try to work ourselves out of the mess we're in right. I might have overreacted a bit but better now at the beginning then down the line in six or so weeks. See you at six.

Love Terry"

Well that was something, he started out kind of formal but at least ended with 'love'. So maybe we will be OK and get over this.

The Chateau was one of our favorite places for special occasions. An extra benefit were the private dining rooms that could accommodate parties from 6 to 20 diners. He had snared one of these early this morning. I guess a Wednesday after a long weekend was not a big night out for most.

In one way I was looking forward to this on the other I was really scared. For once I could not plan a strategy. That was one of my strength. Always have a strategy. Now I had to wing it. I had no idea if he was going to call the whole thing off, modify the agreement or something else all together. Like the unthinkable - divorce. Well I guess for once I had to fly by the seat of my pants.

I plodded through the rest of the day and at five o'clock I was in the Ladies Room redoing my make-up and getting myself all fixed up. It seems the Gods had been with me this morning when I got dressed on auto pilot.

Sexy hot mint green undies – the bra just barely covering my areolas. However, that part was made from very thin lace and pretty transparent. Also my nipples would push and deform the fabric under the slightest provocation. To counter this, for the office I had selected a forest green silk blouse – Terry's favorite color.

While in the office I had it tucked in quite loosely in order to avoid the 'nipple effect'. However, now I gave my nipples a sharp pinch, making them stand out like erasers on a pencil, tucked the blouse in nice and tight and opened two more buttons. There was no way Terry could miss this. I was on a war path. I wanted MY man back under MY thumb and had no problem playing the seduction card to the hilt.

I walked out of the office door a minute before six, just as Terry's Mustang roared up the circular drive in front of the building.

In a flash, he was out of the car and around it to open the passenger side door for me. I gave him my 1000 Watt smile, made sure there was plenty of cleavage as well as stocking tops visible.

My darling maybe pissed at me but that did not stop him from being a gentleman. Damn, I sure love that lunkhead. I hope we can repair our rift.

There was not much talk during the short drive to the restaurant.

The valet got an eye full from me and a twenty from Terry to keep the car up front and out of the parking lot.

Once seated I ordered a Kir Royal and Terry mineral water. He never drinks when he drives what I lovingly refer to the 'Beast'. Too much power, too easy to lose concentration and wind up in a wreck.

After ordering the sea food special for the night I gave Terry my full attention making sure that the cleavage was just right.

"So Terry, I agree that we have to talk. So since you feel that you have a grievance, please go ahead and 'sock to me' as they say on the re-runs of Laugh In.

"Clarissa, for starters I want you to know that I love you very much and I want to find a way out of this mess. Maybe I overreacted, maybe not. I'm just not sure. Maybe my subbie streak is not as wide as you seem to think. I just don't know."

I started to say something but he held up his hand.

"Please let me finish. We can discuss, dissect or whatever individual points later."

At that point our salads arrived and we took a short break eating them.

"Like I said, I don't know. Last night started out great. I sort of enjoyed the humiliation – yes it was humiliating, especially since the garage door was still wide open – having to greet you totally nude."

"I would have made up the rooms without your prompting going from the assumption that I would have helped you anyway had you been home. It's something we've done together many times. No big deal. Same goes for airing out the guest room. That was a no-brainer too."

"Would I have thought of doing laundry – probably not. Did I mind getting told to do it? Not really."

"The chair – no big deal. I suspect it is just a mind game. I know you really prefer the love seat where you can tuck you feet under. So any time Goddess requires a throne – it's yours."

I had to smile, Terry was right about the chair. I much prefer the love seat but I will take his chair every time he gives me a foot massage or I want to watch some chick flick while he serves my pussy. But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here.

"So what bothered me so much, that I blew up at you? I first got irritated when you told me to pick up your shoes – again, I would have done that anyway but then you added the comment about putting them on the stairs, graciously permitting me to bring them up later when I was going anyway."

"It was the tone. There was something in it that I can't quite put a name to it. The closest thing I can think of is one of those English plays on PBS. You know, upper crust lady talking to the upstairs maid. It irritated the heck out of me at that point. I began to wonder if there was some kind of plan on your end to reduce me, at least on a part time basis, to a servant."

"I had no problem with the foot massage, you know that I love doing that. Also I was really looking forward to taking care of your pussy..."

We got interrupted as the main course was being served. During our meal we talked by unspoken agreement about office gossip. Terry also told me about a possible trip for three days next week to San Francisco. Normally he would have asked if I could get off and come along. Not this time. Well I have to see.

After our coffee was served Terry continued and I could tell that he was getting just a bit agitated as he recalled last night.

"When you sprung that thing on me, that asking for permission, not saying sorry or knocking on 'your' door, I just lost it. Again more than anything, it was that arrogant tone in your voice. There was something about it that was different. It's not that we have not had similar situations in our role play stuff. The thing is that it always seemed to be playful. To me last night you were dead serious about that. You were just a bitch."

"In the past, you've used an imperious tone with me – it gave me a bit of thrill – but you always smiled. Not last night. I wish you could have seen your face. The evil stepmother in Cinderella had a kinder face."

I was shocked, I had no idea that I had come across like that.

I started to tear up "Baby, I'm so sorry. I had no idea..."

Terry put his hand on mine – first contact since he stopped rubbing my feet last night. It felt good.

"Please, Clarissa no tears. We'll figure this out. We have time. Lou told me that we could stay until eleven and no one will bother us."

Look, I don't mind playing domination games but I have to know that it is a game. I want to find out how wide my subbie streak is and maybe it can stand some widening down the line but I need to know that you love me first and foremost. That wasn't there last night. I my mind it got lost from the moment you dropped your shoes when I carried you to the throne. You had an agenda and you followed through. I know that, that is how operate in business and in our life. I'll bet any amount that you have something in mind, something you are aiming for – I have no idea what it is – but you have a goal of redefining our relationship by the end of the three months period."

I blanched, a good thing that lighting in the room was dialed down to "romantic". I don't think he caught it. Damn if he didn't hit the nail right on the head. Yes that was my goal. Making him subservient and my cuckold – never stopping to love him but yes a redefined relationship. Making his subbie streak as wide as six lane highway. Implanting the Goddess status into his mind on a permanent basis. Now what do I do?

I pretended to sip my coffee as I marshaled my thoughts.

"Terry" - I wanted him to know that I was serious by using his name, not my usual "babe" or other endearments.

"Terry (turning on that 1000 watt smile) I don't have that evil master plan as you call it."

I hoped lightening wasn't going to strike me because this was the very first time I ever lied to Terry.

"What I have is certain ideas and fantasies that I would like to explore with you over these next three months. I want to know how wide your subbie streak is. If it can be widened. You know that I'm a hard driving alpha personality in my job and I would like more of that to carry over into our personal life. I told you before, it's about power."

"I'm truly sorry if I came across last night as a hard hearted bitch. That was not my intention. Yes I wanted to tell you to do things for me the Goddess, knowing that you would do them even when if I didn't tell you to. The part about knocking last night was truly stupid. I guess I got carried away. I should have known better since we had this discussion before when you started to object of being relegated to the guest room. I sincerely apologize for that."

"I want you to know that I love you with all my heart, mind and soul and nothing will ever change that. Never before have I hurt like last night when you stormed out of the room and I heard the lock to the other room turn. I was devastated and cried for hours."

"When I heard you leave this morning, taking the 'beast' and later found the busted lock on the kitchen table, I thought that our marriage was over. Add to that that I could not get you on the phone and I was really worried. I sat at my desk during lunch trying to eat a stale wrap from the sandwich shop downstairs expecting some lady or man to show up, asking my name and telling me that I had been served. I was a total wreck."

"You can't imagine how relieved I was when I saw your e-mail with the dinner invitation. I want to try to fix this. Make it work and come to an arrangement of some kind where we still go exploring without causing serious hurt feelings."

"I think that I need to hear from you how you see our future and how we should go from here. Like I said before, I feel very strongly that we need to explore our desires, fantasies and state of minds. If we stop that and just go on as we have in the past before the CB, the tease and denial, I'm afraid that our marriage will be in danger of going stale, become boring and will sooner or later end in divorce. It would break my heart if that were to happen but..."

"I'm not sure what else to say. I think that the ball is still in your court. You need to try to define more of what your thinking is. I know last night did not go too well, so how do we develop a D/s relationship that does not hurt our love and marriage?"

"Darling (my heart jumped at that) I agree with you that if we don't do something boredom will set in eventually and our marriage will be doomed. However, the same will happen if you – yes you, because you are the dominant force behind this pushes too hard, too fast and too far."

"Thinking back, last night was an overreaction on my part and I'm sorry for that. I'm guessing that some defense mechanism was triggered, not so much by what you did and said but certainly your demeanor like I explained earlier at the start of this conversation."

"I also told you many times and at the risk of you getting pissed off again at me, I'm very insecure when it comes to our relationship. I still pinch myself every so often to make sure I really married you and it not all just a dream."

"Having said that, I need not only to keep hearing that you love me but I need to feel it. Also, I need to know that this is a game to be turned on and off with periods of normalcy, whatever we in the end define as such. I will never submit to a 24/7 D/s relationship. That is not me. I need to give and most importantly receive love from my partner."

With that Terry reached into his jacket pocket and handed me a small gift wrapped package about the size of a jewelry box.

"What is this?"

"Open it silly and you'll see."

I tore the wrapper open and there was indeed a jewelry box. I popped it open and there was a small brass lock and two keys.

My eyes misted over – he loved me so much that he was risking to keep this going. He was not going to dump me. How can I make this up to him.

"Babe?"

"Yes I'm wearing it right now. I did add two more spacer rings and right now it's held together with one of those numbered plastic tabs that came with the CB to be used for airline travel so that the whole thing won't set off the metal detectors. Of course now with those new body scanners. I don't know if it would show up or not. Could be pretty humiliating."

We both chuckled at that thought.

"I have some thoughts about signals you could give me, telling me that the game is on like finding you sitting on the throne aka my chair. Finding your shoes in the middle of the room would be telling me that you are upstairs requiring my services or just coming out and telling me that it's time to check on the width of my subbie streak."

I had to smile at that last remark.

"Within those parameters I can accept to be told from time to time that the Master bedroom is 'your room' and entrance is by invitation only. Just make sure that it is an occasional thing – NOT the norm because that will either trigger a safe word or worth end the whole thing. I will not be denied my right to that room, my right as your husband to sleep with you and make love to you in a totally non kinky way. In other words fuck each other's brains out 'til we fall asleep from exhaustion like Monday night."

I was a bit disturbed by Terry's last statement. I may have to go real easy on the cuckold thing. Do lots of checking on the "truth meter" before pushing that issue. This was very dangerous ground. I wanted, I needed to make Terry a cuck. The question was to what extent and how often. Clearly at this point he was not ready to give up any of the marital rights.

"Babe, what you have said makes sense to me. I may want to but I don't think I could sustain being a Domme 24/7. I like to laugh, share stories with you. Cuddle on the love seat with a fire going and watching West Point lose to Syracuse."

That was a sore point, me being from Upstate New York and die heart Syracuse fan while Terry's dad and his brother are West Point graduates. Terry was the first in a long line in his family that did not chose a military career. He did join the ROTC in college and the National Guard and was activated during Desert Storm. He left the guard shortly after the end of his deployment and never talked much about his time in Iraq. In some ways I think he still misses the guard – you know before 9/11 when it was almost like Boy Scouts and two weeks of summer camp. But I'm sure that he is glad that he's out for good. Besides the business just could not function without him.

"You know fight over the sports section of the Sunday paper – Oh wait a minute (I smiled) There will be no more fights. The Goddess claims first right to the paper as delivered each Sunday morning. I might consider letting you have the Style section while I peruse the more serious aspects of the paper."

I did get a chuckle out of him for that last remark. Won't he be surprised if that is exactly what I'll do on Sunday morning.

"On the other hand, I will clearly demand Goddess status should I desire to watch some chick flick as you call them. I shall sit in MY throne while your tongue toils between MY thighs. I hope this will not exceed the width of your subbie streak."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.