Reflections
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I went into my bedroom. Yes, I was already thinking of it as mine – no longer ours – to plan my next move. What did my one uncle once tell me? He is a retired drill instructor in the Marine Corps. He said we take a raw recruit, break him down mentally and physically and then put him back together and at the end we have on tough SOB marine. Is that what I have to do with my baby? I don't know. Well for now let him stew for a while. I'm going to fix myself something to eat and a cup of tea.

It was close to two hours before I went back to where my darling was tied to the bed. In way I was glad that I had released the bonds a bit give a chance to wiggle around.

When I got back the room was virtually dark, all but one candle had burned down and gone out. So I turned on one of the lamps that has a dimmer and reduced the amount of light back to a more seductive level.

"Goddess..."

"Hush, don't say a word, I'm still angry but I no longer want to rip you a new one. Better stay quiet so that you don't put your foot into your mouth again. Here is what's going to happen. I feel you need to be punished for your lack of trust. That really hurt me. Yes I hurt you with my actions, but it's different because you admitted yourself, that there was a certain thrill for you in the whole affair. That's why you are so confused. Liking what I did to you does not necessarily make you a wimp. In my way of thinking, you would be a wimp if I treated you like that and you don't get anything out of it. Your cock clearly told me that while not liking it, you were turned on to some degree. So you are just a kinky subbie, and not a wimp."

"Do you follow what I'm saying? Go ahead you may answer me"

"I guess so, this is all so hard. Maybe we should just forget about all this."

"No babe, we can't do that. We have opened the door to something that neither of us is quite sure what is behind it. We need to see this through. I know I won't be able to forget it. I'm afraid that I have tasted something that I don't want to give up."

"But you have control over our sex life and always had it. You tell me what you want in ways of pleasing you and I do it. Most of the times you initiate our lovemaking and on the occasions when I started and you didn't feel like it for whatever reason, I never questioned your decision, pushed for it or sulked because I wasn't getting any."

"Yeah, that is true but if you felt like it, you could go to the bathroom and jerk off and while it did not have the intimacy of making love, cumming in my pussy or mouth, it took the pressure off and you were good for a while. That is not having control. Control is having you locked up so that you can't go to the bathroom and jerk off because I'm not in the mood for your cock or have my period. That is the kind of control I'm talking about, the power to deny you relief of any form. That's what makes it so hot, why this afternoon was so extra intense. I, your Goddess granted you permission to cum.

"I understand – at least I think I do – what you're saying but this going to be so hard. I really don't know if I can handle it. The chastity is bad enough but you flirting with those guys. There were a couple of times that I was ready to walk out and leave you there. I know you got pissed when I mentioned my insecurity, but it's so very real. I want to believe you, when you say that I'm the only true love in your life, I really, really do but..."

He paused.

"We need to think about this very carefully and go slow. Have lots of talks of where we are and how things stand in our relationship. I know I would be a total wreck if for any reason we ever drifted so far apart that it could end our marriage."

"You know that I can't resist you if you want something that I don't want or do. In the end, you always get your way. I'm putty in your hands. So you already have the 'power'. Why do you need more?"

"But now something much more important. Goddess, please, please untie my so that I can go and pee. Please"

An evil thought crossed my mind, that's why that rubber sheet was under the regular one but I didn't want to stress out my baby any more than I already had.

"OK, I'll let you go but I need your firm promise that you will let me tie you up again anytime I want to between now and midnight tomorrow."

"Goddess, I solemnly promise that I'm yours to command and if you desire to restrain me, just tell me in what position and where you want me and I'll comply."

I released him, and let him go, but then the bitch in me reared its head again and I followed him, opened the bathroom door and stood there watching. I could see a hint of color in his face. It had to be humiliating, me standing there watching him pee.

"Just making sure you're not abusing MY cock."

My baby is so thoughtful, while I stood there watching, he took a washcloth, got some warm water running and washed his cock off. Making sure there was no soap residue. Hmm, does he want another blow job? Well I did say any hole.

"OK babe, what do you want to do, grab a bit to eat and drink something or do you want to go straight to fucking your slut?"

"I think a sandwich and a beer would be good. I do need some form of nourishment and eating my cum out of your pussy is just not enough."

"Come an babe, we go into the kitchen and I'll fix something for you. Gotta make sure that you keep your strength up. You've gotta make up for some lost time while I had you locked up in that CB. I missed my cock in my pussy."

I fixed him a sandwich and handed him a bottle of beer, then watched him eat and drink while having a glass of wine. My mind was in turmoil. I really wanted him in chastity, totally dependent on me for his sexual release but on the other hand I loved him so much that I was not sure if I could be cruel enough. Keeping him locked up for seven days had been hard on me too. I guess in some ways I was just as confused about my need to dominate him as he was about submitting. Looks like both of us need to do a lot of soul searching.

"OK, enough time off, let's back upstairs for serious fucking" and for the next two hours we did just that before passing out in each other's arms from total exhaustion.

It was around midnight when I woke up.

Nudging him "hey wake up. My turn. Go pee and then come right back. If you take more than a couple of minutes I'll come after you and spank you with that old yard stick you have in the garage."

I could swear I saw a tiny twitch in his cock – something to file in the back of my mind. I really wonder how much of a masochist my baby is but just doesn't know it.

As he walked back into the room – "get into position, time to tie you up again, remember you promised".

I could tell he wasn't happy about that, but he complied. Such a good boy.

As soon as I had him secured again – no wiggle room. I started to tease him with light kisses, starting with his balls, then the top of his cock followed by slowly working my way up towards his nipples. Those I sucked until they were hard and larger than erasers on Number 2 pencil. That's when the bitch struck. I bit hard down on one then the other. On the first he yelped, I guess I really caught him by surprise. On the second one it was more of a moan. I looked down for a moment and sure enough his cock was standing up straight again.

My next move was a serious tongue wrestling match that lasted quite a bit before I moved over to one of his ears.

In between nibbles, I kept whispering "babe, I love you, I need you to believe that. While I want - no I need to cause you some mental anguish like last night at the club, need you to be compliant to my demands, you will always have my undying love. I want to feel like I own your heart and soul, that I'm truly your Goddess and one of the best ways of proving your devotion, will be to submit again to chastity after midnight today. I promise that I will listen when you think you can't take it anymore. Maybe some safe word that you can use when it truly gets too much for you."

While this was going on, I tried to keep an eye on his cock – sadly, when I mentioned the chastity, it seemed to lose some of its firmness.

I sure was getting very mixed signals from my baby. Maybe it's fear of the unknown? Have to give that a try.

One last "I love you before heading back south to play with 'MY cock'. Yes by now I considered to be mine to 'own' and control.

I started licking then suddenly stopped.

Eew, you didn't do a very good job to get the soap of My cock" and slapped a couple of times pretty hard. There I had said it again "MY cock".

My baby yelped but unexpectedly, his cock just got harder. Damn, I wish I could figure him out. He didn't seem to mind the physical pain, but being locked into a CB scares the crap out of him. Just to make a show, I got off the bed, went into the bathroom to get a wash cloth, but just to be mean, I kind of blocked his view and dunked the cloth into the now ice water in the wine cooler.

WOW! That was fun the way he tried to jump, jerking on his bonds when that ice cold cloth hit his balls and cock.

"That's what happens when you get sloppy cleaning your cock. No not yours, MINE."

"But you told me...

"Hush, want some more of the cold... ?"

"Just because I told you to hurry, did not mean to get sloppy with My property."

I wonder how much of this sunk into his brain – the constant referring to MY cock.

I dried him of, and started to warm him up again with a series of "mouth hugs" 'til he was again hard as steel rod. Then I went into the teasing mode, getting him close to the edge, then backing off and repeating the cycle. In no time flat I had him begging, no almost sobbing for relief.

I switched from sucking to stroking, using a lots of lube, to make my cock extra slippery for those feather light strokes.

"You know baby, this is fun. I know you're begging for release but we need to talk a bit more and I don't want my ''truth meter' to fail. I promise I'll let you cum eventually. Maybe this prolonged teasing will replenish your sperm supply and I can feed you another good load. When I'm ready for you to cum, consistent with my promised, you get to choose where, ass, mouth or pussy but you will eat it all."

With a smile I increased the pressure a bit, driving him closer to the edge again.

"Just think baby, how much more intense these tease sessions will be after you've been a few days in that CB."

That got me a twitch but I decided not to comment on it.

"Or what it would do for your subbie mindset – I stressed FOR – if after prolonged teasing, I just grab that ice told cloth, shrink my cock back to normal and slip the CB back on and like say – maybe next time?"

That got me another twitch but then my cock started to shrink. Another mixed message. I decided to ignore the shrinking and went with the positive message I received at first.

"Oh, look at that, My cock likes the idea of being teased and then denied the pleasure of getting to cum. Hmm, what does your other brain say to that babe? Are you ready for your Goddess to merciless tease you but at the end just lock you back up. Don't say anything now, just think about it for a while.

"I also want you to think about something else." – I had backed off a bit but now intensified my stroking again – "If you don't go along with what I would like to have happen at midnight, I might get to sulking. You know kinda start ignoring you. No sex, minimal hugs and kisses but no passion in them. Not even let you service My ass and pussy. Wonder how long it would take before you came crawling, begging me to lock you up. Of course if that were to happen, I would have to punish you with some extra long time in lock-up for making me being mean to you before I would grant you any form of release. Also I would be pissed because in actuality you denied ME the use of MY cock. Can't have that."

That took a toll on my cock. Didn't go completely soft but darn close.

"You know there is the other issue..." I stopped, took a deep breath. "No I don't want to talk about that for right now. This is supposed to be fun for us, at least 'til midnight."

With that I intensified my stroking but I could tell that my baby was in real turmoil about what I had said. To take his mind of it, I added licking the top of my cock to the rhythmic stroking and soon, he was begging to be allowed to cum.

I backed off. "OK babe, where do you want to cum?"

"Please Goddess, I would love it if you rode my dick..."

That's where I interrupted him. "No darling, better get used to referring to "MY cock – as your Goddess' cock. It's no longer your dick but MY cock. Got it?"

"Yes Goddess, thank you for clearing that up. I would love it if you would consent to riding 'your cock' to completion and I'm fully aware that you'll deposit any cum immediately into my mouth – he winked – I assume it is still my mouth?"

I had you laugh, "yes dearest, that it is".

"Maybe your divine Goddess would consent to releasing one or both arms as I so very much enjoy fondling those absolutely magnificent breasts of yours."

"Trying to smooth talk yourself out of bondage – Not going to happen. Maybe later."

With that I swung my leg over his body and slid my soaking wet pussy over his – no not his MY cock. I just sat there totally motionless while he tried to get something going, but between my weight and the bonds it was not going to happen.

Cupping one of my breasts, leaned forward. "So you like to fondle these, do you now? Just think..." I just let it hanging there and leaned further forward to put my nipple within millimeters of his lips. As much as he tried, I always kept just out of reach. I could see in his eyes that he was getting frustrated. I didn't want to ruin the mood so I relented and let him lick and suck for a bit first on one and then the other nipple before sitting upright.

All that teasing had me on edge and as soon as started to move on My cock, I had my first orgasm. Nothing mind-blowing but really nice.

"OK baby, any time you're ready, go ahead and blast your cum into my pussy" and with that I started to ride MY cock for earnest. It didn't take long and we both came together. I sort of collapsed on top of him, took maybe a minute to catch my breath and then promptly shove my leaking pussy into his mouth. Getting my pussy cleaned like this got me thinking what it would be like if my darling Terry would actually clean a cream pie left by one lover or another. I shouldn't call them 'lover'. I only have ONE lover, my darling Terry, no 'play mate' is what I'll to try to use. It doesn't have the same threatening tone as 'Lover'. I need to be aware of my darlings insecurities. Oh how much I hate those, but I'll just have deal with them and keep reminding him that I'll always be his.

All that thought about strange cream pies in hubbie's mouth got me off again and I was truly bushed. I looked at the clock – almost four AM. Wow time sure flies when one is having fun. I noticed that my baby had stopped licking my pussy. Damn if he wasn't half asleep. I don't blame him. I put a lot of mental and physical stress on him all day and most of the night.

So I got off him. Loosened the bonds so that he could move around a bit. Got warm moist cloth and wiped his face off. I hardly got a reaction from that, covered him with a sheet and went into my bedroom.

I thought about a shower but decided to wait. I enjoy showering together with my baby.

I was exhausted but mentally so keyed up that I had some doubts about going to sleep, so I grabbed my lap top and started to review some notes I had made for a possible new chastity agreement.

AGREEMENT COVERING TOTAL CHASTITY FOR Terry AS WORKED OUT BETWEEN GODDESS AND Terry

1) Duration: Three months. At that time the experiment will either end or be renegotiated.

2) Terry will be locked at all times into his CB, except at times needed for inspection or cleaning of the locked up penis. At times of removal, Terry will be bound in a way that he will not be able to interfere with relocking of the penis.

3) GODDESS has the right to remove the CB for Her amusement, to play and tease the subject penis AKA "Her cock". It is entirely up to Her if such play will result in an orgasm for Terry or not.

4) Terry will have four different safe words – one each per month of chastity to be used if the events are proving to be too stressful, giving both parties a chance to discuss the issue that caused the use of the safe word and find a way of resolving the problem.

The fourth one is for one reason only, to permanently stop the experiment. Use of it will cause most likely a substantial rift in the marriage and should be avoided at all times.

5) Terry is required to provide oral services to GODDESS at any time and any place without hope of any relief of his own needs.

6) GODDESS reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time by adding additional conditions, i.e. certain acts by Terry that will earn him some special times of intimacy with GODDESS without having to wear the CB.

7) GODDESS is obligated to make sure that at no time any form of injury comes to the locked up penis and provide regular hygiene beyond what Terry can do in the shower or bath.

Signed: GODDESS

Signed: Terry

I think this will do for the beginning but I'm wondering if I should leave six in there. I will certainly cause him to ask questions, questions that maybe I don't want to answer at this time. I'm prepared to give my darling some TLC time without his CB after each time that I had a play mate. Not sloppy seconds, no not that. A suitable time laps of 24 or 48 hours is what I have in mind. I think I leave it in, but remove the "i.e" part of the paragraph. If he asks about it, I'll say "maybe add some punishment clauses because you are turning surly, stuff like that".

Yes I like that, it will warn him that something might happen in form of punishment if he does turn surly and unpleasant because he's so horny.

I made the changes, saved the revised version, shut the computer down and went to sleep.

I woke up to cries of help from the other room.

I rushed over and found my baby in total distress, he had peed in the bed. I had to chuckle which got him angry.

"Damn it there is nothing funny about having pissed myself. I've tried to call you, to release me but you either ignored or didn't hear me. Look at his mess. Now we have to get a new mattress and who knows how long the smell with stay in here. I hope it didn't soak through and also ruined the carpet."

"Relax baby, nothing bad has happened. I thought that might have an accident and when I fixed up the bed for playing, I put a rubber sheet under the regular one. That one can be easily washed – think you should do it since you soiled it. But no damage other than to your dignity has occurred."

"I'll untie you, then you strip the bed and put the sheet straight into the washer, then you and I will take nice long hot shower together and I'll show you one more time how much I love you and MY cock. You know shower times are always fun. As to the smell, it's mostly smells of hot sex after all we were fucking in here for hours and hours. It's a lovely day, not too hot so we can open the windows and all will be good."

"After our shower, I'll start breakfast – I guess brunch is more appropriate looking at what time it is while you get the wash going and clean the rubber sheet off."

Once untied, my love smacked my ass pretty hard.

"OUCH! Watch it buster or I'll let you shower alone. Just watch to make sure that you don't abuse My cock."

"I should spank you for playing such a nasty trick on me – rubber sheet!"

That thought of a spanking from My baby actually sent some strange message to my pussy. Do we both have a subbie streak? Well what was it had said earlier? Each of us is made up of both parts. I'll have to watch that my subbie side doesn't take over. Two subbies could be a problem.

I helped him gather up everything off the bed and take to the laundry room so that there would be no spills before the two of us headed for big multi-head shower in the master bath – maybe soon to be called Mistress Bath. Hmm, I like the sound of that.

I waited for my baby at the shower "You go in first and rinse that pee off you then I'll join you and wash your back and some other critical body parts."

The shower was fun only the combined sounds of our growling stomachs made us stop playing.

So we dried each other off and went naked into the kitchen to prepare some food. We decided to keep it simple, I fixed some coffee and mimosas while hubby made a mess of scrambled eggs and bacon.

"So darling, now that your basic needs are satisfied are you ready to be tied up again? I promise, now that the rubber sheet needs to get cleaned, I won't make you pee yourself again."

"I still aught a spank your sexy butt for that trick."

"Gonna have to catch me first" with that I jumped up and started running around the house with Terry chasing me. Eventually I let him catch me in the guest room.

"Now I have you were I want you babe, here catch" and threw a clean sheet at him.

"Fix your bed, the place of pain and pleasure."

I wasn't paying attention and suddenly he grabbed me and swung me over his knees and started to smack my butt – not very hard but, I still felt it get a bit warmer.

"Hey stop that. I'm going to get you back for that. This woman doesn't get mad, she get even."

I made a show of crying and begging for mercy and laughingly Terry stopped.

"That will teach you playing tricks on me. Next time I'm going to hit harder."

"Big mean bully, hitting girls" and now that I was safely out of his clutches "and you hit like a girl."

"Better watch it lady."

By that time he had spread out the clean sheet and started to secure the corners, that's when I tackled him and before he knew what happened I had one hand secured again to the strap attached to the head board and I was wrestling with the other arm. I think he could have defeated my efforts but he let me win.

Once both arms were secure I sat on his chest, bent down and started a tongue wrestling match with my baby. A reward for letting me win.

Then quick as lightning, I flipped around and pushed my butt into his face.

"It hurts – kiss it and make it feel better"

As soon as I felt his first tentative kiss, I stared to do the same to his cock which in no time flat was hard as a steel rod.

"Ah, my truth meter is up and ready again. Maybe we should resume our conversation about what will happen after midnight. See, I really want to explore the chastity thing for a longer time. I had too much fun to just give it up. Admit it dear – I know you are confused – but deep down you liked it too. Ahh, a twitch from your cock. Told you it never lies."

I let go of his cock and moved up again to plant some hot kisses on my baby.

"You know I love you, I want you to trust me that while we check out this new kind of relationship, I'll never do anything that will jeopardize our marriage. I think it's strong enough for us to try some new things, things we never thought of before. It's just like when we went sky diving the first time, both of us were afraid, but we overcame it and now we go every chance we get."

"But enough talking, I told you that I would be yours, so which hole do you want to fuck now?"

"Goddess, I would like your ass, please."

"Sure darling, I said any hole and as often as you want."

"Goddess, please could you untie me. I would enjoy it so much more if I could touch you, play with your breasts as I 'plow' that sexy butt of yours."

"Trying to sweet talk me. Not going to work. I said any hole, but it will be on my terms. I want to control the pace. So you'll stay tied up and I'm going to slide up and down that lovely pole of yours."

I lubed my baby up, squirted half a tube of lube up my ass and settled myself into position. It was a bit harder to line up my anus as opposed to my pussy but pretty soon I felt the tip of his cock pushing against my rose bud. It didn't take long and I was fully impaled. I always liked that feeling, I just sat and played with my clit, using the other to tweak and twist hubbie's nipples. It didn't take long and I had an orgasm followed by several more. Suddenly, I saw some moisture in Terrie's eyes.

Hey babe, you OK, did I hurt you?

He sort of shook his head but when I brushed my hand lightly over his nipple, he flinched. I must have really abused them, never realizing how much I hurt him. Now I got scared. Did he cry out and I never heard him because I was so entranced by the need for my pleasure or had he sucked it up and stayed quiet?

How could I get so immersed into my pleasure to totally disregard the wellbeing of my husband? Scary. I'm going to have to watch that. I don't want to abuse him beyond some kinky sex games. What did they say in that book I read –SM 101- Safe, Sane and Consensual.

Well the way I abused my hubbie's nipples, wasn't consensual. At least I don't think so. I had to know.

"Sorry darling, I didn't want to hurt you like that. I got carried away. Please forgive me. I know, I hurt you pretty bad but please tell me, be honest. Was it just pain or did you feel some more?"

Terry looked thoughtful – "Hmm, I think at first it was cool watching you diddling your clit and even pinching my nipples felt pretty erotic. But then somehow you lost it after what I believe was your first orgasm. Your eyes kind of glazed over and you let go of your clit and really attacked my nipples. I thought you were going to twist or rip them off. It really, really hurt, I tried to tell you but it didn't sink in. So eventually I yelled. That's when you stopped. The really strange thing, as much as I was hurting I almost passed out from my own orgasm. I think that's when I yelled because the pain was so much more intense right after I came."

By that time I had tears in my eyes. I sure was not my intention to hurt my darling like that. What a wake-up call. I will really have to watch myself. I didn't recall his yelling but I guess it must have penetrated my mind on a different level because I did stop hurting him.

"Oh baby, I'm so, so sorry. I promise, never again. I know that I have to watch myself to never again get into such a sexual trance."

We both knew that he had orgasmed but in spite of that he was still semi hard.

I braced myself and started to slowly ride up and down his cock. That's when I realized, even when I really, really hurt him, his cock never faltered. For the moment I put that thought aside and just concentrated on giving Terry as much pleasure as I could. Eventually we both came together and I collapsed on his chest pressing my breasts into his abused nipples. Terry winced just a bit but when I smothered him with kisses everything was good.

I slowly got of his cock as it started to shrink inside my, got wet wash cloth and cleaned him off before I planted my cum leaking ass on his face.

As my darling was cleaning up my leaking butt while I played with my clit, I began to wonder when it would be a good time to spring the "contract" on him. Sort of got sidetracked when I had another orgasm.

After a couple of more rounds, we kinda settled down just gently kissing each other when I realized this sex thing is hard work, I'm tired. Also I had a need for a bathroom so I decided to release Terry too since we no longer had rubber sheet on the bed and I really did not want to clean up the mess.

I was standing in front of the mirror, repairing my lipstick when he came up behind me hugged me and gently started to massage my breasts.

"Darling, divine Goddess ( I thought, he's really getting into this) you are an absolutely amazing woman and I love you so much. I would be totally devastated if we ever separated. I want to spend the rest of my life worshipping you and loving you. But you know right now I'm kinda bushed and need a nap."

"You know babe, that is a good idea, why don't we go to my room (there it was again – MY) where the bed is fresh and clean while we air this place out a bit longer."

That's what we did, we settled on my bed, cuddled for a while and went to sleep spooned with his semi hard cock in my butt crack and one hand gently stroking my nipple.

I woke up first because by now Terry's cock was getting pretty hard and let it be known that it was ready for action.

A look at my clock radio told me that it was almost five in the afternoon and my stomach let it be known that sustenance was in order. I wiggled out of the embrace which caused Terry to wake up too. His stomach was actually growling which caused both of us to giggle.

"Guess we need to eat something if we want to keep this up 'til midnight. How about we both take a shower – separate as to avoid getting side tracked and meet in the kitchen. We can decide what we want to do as far as food is concerned while having a beverage."

Neither one of us took very long and soon we were sitting in the kitchen, me having a glass of wine while Terry was having a beer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.