The Chastity Ball - Cover

The Chastity Ball

Copyright© 2013 by Sevispac

Friday: The Principle of Chastity

Erotica Sex Story: Friday: The Principle of Chastity - I've written a dozen or so stories in the Naked in School genre, but this is the first time I've done the traditional full week. Chastity is a good girl, President of True Love Waits, with strong moral objections to the program. Her school Principal challenges her to show that she can overcome her teenage hormonal urges and finish her week with her name intact. Will she succeed? Are you kidding?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Prostitution   Nudism  

I haven't ridden my bike since I was in sixth grade, but now I had a great idea. I thought that the hole in the base of my butt plug would fit rather snugly on the front of the bicycle seat. I turned out to be right. I asked my daddy to adjust it so the seat tilted up, and off I went. Naked.

Every bump in the road, every turn of the wheel, every vibration of the bike transferred directly to my plug. It was like riding a giant, living vibrator. I didn't even make it to the end of the street before the orgasms started, and by the time I got to school I had lost count. Even though I'd pretty much lost the ability to think, it made me fantasize about what it would be like be penetrated by two dicks at once, even if I hadn't had the pleasure of even one so far.

Reluctant as I was to get off my bike, I still loved the feeling of fullness I got from my pink plastic friend. I decided to ask vice-Principal Lacy if I could keep it if I was good. Or if I was bad.

It was not to be. Lacy explained that school policy was not to keep a plug in place for more than 24 hours because the girl became too comfortable with it. If it was going to be an effective method of discipline it needed to hurt.

She saw how disappointed I was. "Don't feel bad, honey. It isn't the only kind of toy you can play with. Have you ever tried one of these?" She was holding a gold colored metal shaft about six inches long and an inch thick. It had a black plastic ring at one end. The other end was rounded. Cock shaped.

"No. Is that a dildo?"

"Well, yes. A vibrator, actually. What class are you going to now?"

"Math."

"Is that with Miss Fetherstone?"

"Yes."

"Well, take this with you and ask for relief. Then ask her to show you how to use it."


Chastity's Education

"Today we're studying the methods that society is using to encourage young teenage sexuality," said Mr. Woodcock. "Who can name one? Yes, Bobbie?"

"The Program?"

The class chuckled. "Yes, of course. But I'm talking about other methods. For example, the Girl Scouts are doing some fine work encouraging and teaching their members. They've developed new merit badges for all kinds of sexual activities, taught their girls everything from flirting to oral sex, and are helping girls enter the sex industry, everything from nude dancing to pornography. They even run their own pornographic web site and collect submissions from their members.

"Then there are initiatives by local and state government. One of the reasons that kids are reaching puberty years earlier than they did in the 20th century is because school lunches are now fortified with sex hormones in elementary school. This has allowed The Program to be extended into Middle School. Some elementary schools even permit partial nudity on the playground for girls who want to show off their early development.

"Parents can give their kids extra hormones in their multi-vitamins at home, and kids who can't get them there can ask for free pills at school, even if their parents won't let them participate in the school lunch program. How many of you girls started developing breasts in 6th grade? 5th? Any before then? Wow! You can see how well it works," he said, looking at the girl's happy smiles.

"Besides government and social institutions, new philanthropic organizations have been formed to support the revolution. An example is the Parents Association for the Promotion of Adolescent Sex, PAPAS. They are a grass roots organization that provides support for The Program outside school, works to repeal age limits against fornication, and helps organizations like the Girl Scouts to provide a suitable sexual environment.

"Another good example is children's television. The entertainment industry enthusiastically promotes teen sex, both by depicting it and encouraging it. If you watch these shows you'll notice that most of the problems are resolved when kids start having sex. Virgins are goofy misfits who blossom into self-confident winners as soon as they start fucking. This is age appropriate, of course, and graphic sex doesn't appear in programming aimed at kids younger than ten, but there are enough hints to arouse curiosity and encourage exploration.

"Even Disney has released sexualized versions of the classics, and now every little girl wants to be a Princess again. Take the new Cinderella, for example. Her Ball Gown is now see-thru, and her glass slippers are six inch platform "Fuck Me" shoes. Little girls demand them from their parents, and they're so cute wobbling around on them. After the Prince slips the shoe onto Cinderella's foot, he goes on to raise her skirt. Of course, all the audience sees are her hands pressing his head into her pussy, but it leaves the little girls intensely curious about why she's moaning so happily.

"There are also a lot of informal ways public sexual displays are encouraged. Businesses give discounts to girls for shopping in the nude. Underage girls hardly ever get carded in a bar if they 're not wearing their top.

"Even the tobacco industry has been permitted to target advertising to young girls, as long as they tie cigarette smoking explicitly to oral sex. Smoking and drinking are encouraged as symbols of maturity, and being sexually active means you're grown up enough for both.

"Social activities have benefited, too. There are more and younger mixed-sex parties and sleepovers. Show of hands: How many of you have been invited to one of these? Have any of you been to an orgy? Excellent! Were adults included, or were they 'kids only'?"

"My parents have parties at least once a month for grown ups," said Suzy Williams, "and last summer they started letting me invite my friends. At first we had rooms just for kids, but pretty soon my parents said we could do whatever we wanted. The next time some of my friends stayed in the kids room, but a lot of us were curious to see what the grown ups did. We went and watched for a while, and it was pretty amazing. Some of us tried it with other kids, but with a room full of people making love, it wasn't long before everybody was playing with each other. You have to be careful, though, it gets pretty crazy. One time I had an orgasm from somebody eating my pussy before I looked down and found out it was my daddy!"

That brought a laugh from the class. Suzy blushed, but giggled too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.