The Chastity Ball - Cover

The Chastity Ball

Copyright© 2013 by Sevispac

Tuesday: Chastity Gets With the Program

Erotica Sex Story: Tuesday: Chastity Gets With the Program - I've written a dozen or so stories in the Naked in School genre, but this is the first time I've done the traditional full week. Chastity is a good girl, President of True Love Waits, with strong moral objections to the program. Her school Principal challenges her to show that she can overcome her teenage hormonal urges and finish her week with her name intact. Will she succeed? Are you kidding?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Prostitution   Nudism  

Tuesday - Chastity gets with The Program

I was so mad about what happened on Monday afternoon that I wasn't even thinking about it might mean on Tuesday morning. It was bad enough that the school district lawyer forced me to leave the True Love Waits rally on Monday afternoon and I still ended up naked on the local news.

I was shocked when Principal Johnson was waiting for me outside the front entrance the next morning. I knew that I would be expected to strip in front of everybody who was there, but I wasn't expecting what happened next.

He stood by while I removed the conservative blouse and skirt I had carefully chosen to try to minimize my humiliation. He was impassive when the boys in the audience hooted and clapped as I unfastened my bra and slipped out of my panties, leaving myself completely nude except for my mandated platform shoes with four inch heals. But when I turned to go into the building he stepped in front of me. Taking me by the arm, he turned me back toward the crowd.

"Miss Smith has completed her daily routine of undressing in the manner required by The Program. Unfortunately, her actions on school property yesterday afternoon were not so satisfactory. For those of you who are not aware of it, Miss Smith violated the strict requirement for Program participants to be nude on school property and at all school functions. She aggravated the violation by defying a legal order to from a school authority to remove her clothing. Worse, she incited a student organization chartered by the district to disobey school policy.

"As a result of her willful defiance of authority, Chastity Smith will be duly punished as prescribed by school rules."

Two custodians had been standing at the school entrance watching me strip. Now they pulled back the curtains surrounding a structure at one side of the door. When I caught sight of the contraption behind them it felt like my heart stopped. Right away I knew what they were going to do to me. I started to cry.

Closest to me was a pommel horse like the ones we used in gymnastics. Just on the other side of it was a set of stocks right out of The Scarlet Letter. The two custodians grabbed my arms and pulled me forward across the pommel horse so I bent over with my head and arms in the stocks. Then they slammed it shut, leaving me helpless with my butt exposed to the crowd.

"No, please!" I begged. "I'm sorry. I'll be good from now on and do whatever I'm told!"

"I'm sorry, young lady, but it's too late for that. You should have thought of that yesterday before you misbehaved and defied the authority of this school," said Principal Johnson.

Turning to the crowd he announced, "Chastity Smith has been found in violation of Program Rules requiring participants to be nude at all school functions. Accordingly she has been sentenced to corrective action, to wit, corporal punishment by her peers. Each student is invited to give her no more than one swat on her buttocks as you enter the school."

A gasp of astonishment went up from the crowd. This was going to be even worse than I thought! Why, there were more than 500 students! I began sobbing uncontrollably.

"Students are admonished not to be so forceful as to cause injury. The school nurse will observe the proceedings and will call a halt if blistering occurs. Please remember that this is an example both to Miss Smith and to any other student contemplating a violation of the rules.

"Please begin."

With that he stepped forward and smacked my left cheek. I let out a little yelp, but it didn't really hurt. Yet.

The first few boys who filed past just gave my bottom a light pat.

Smack! That one really hurt. It was followed by a firm, but not painful slap on the opposite cheek.

The next few minutes were a drawn out routine of painful moments punctuating short periods of merciful restraint. Most of the kids just walked by, grateful that it was me and not them having my fanny spanked. All of them looked closely at my red bottom, and the lesson took hold with everybody. Another large group gave my sore bottom a gentle caress and passed on. Some of these slipped their fingers between my cheeks as they did it. That was the worst torture of all. The soreness of my ass cheeks stirred up a response in my pussy that was simply uncontrollable.

It wasn't the pain from the spanking that hurt the most. It was the humiliation of knowing that everyone could see the moisture dripping down my thighs from my excited pussy when I came uncontrollably.

When it was over Nurse Burton rubbed some anesthetic lotion on my butt cheeks, unlocked the stocks, and helped me to my feet.

"I know that really hurts," she said, "but believe it or not you're going to fell better before the day is over. You might have to stand for your first few classes, but you'll probably be able to sit down again by lunchtime."


Chastity's Lunch

The Program kids stick together at lunch, so all of us were sitting at the same table. Including me. I could sit down, even though I was still sore. Everybody was over the first shock of embarrassment now, and we were all beginning to enjoy being naked, if we thought about it at all. The Senior class boy in The Program, Jack Perkins, was talking about his girlfriend, who was actually named Jill. None of us laughed at that; we'd all had too much experience with embarrassment lately.

Jack and Jill had been together since 7th grade. They were deeply in love and were going to get married right after graduation. I asked Jack if Jill was jealous of the girls who were giving him relief this week.

"A little, I guess. Jill doesn't like it, but she knows that she always comes first with me, and that's not going to change no matter how many other girls bring me off. We've been in love ever since we met. It was love at first sight, and I've never felt that way about any other girl."

Wow. How many of us are that lucky? "Jack," I said, "it sounds like you two would be perfect for True Love Waits. How come I've never seen you at a meeting?"

"Oh! Well. I guess you can probably figure that out pretty easy. It was love at first sight, and it was sex at first date. True Love Waits was never an option."

Gawd, I was mortified. Not so much because I found out another couple of kids was having sex, but because I was still so naive about it. I didn't know Jill, so I asked Jack if he had a picture. He borrowed a phone and pulled one down from the cloud.

"This one's my favorite." It was a full-face shot of a pretty young girl. She was bathed in what even I could see had to be sperm. She looked exceptionally pleased with herself.

"Ew, gross," I said. "How can you do that to someone you love? What makes boys want to do that to us at all?"

"It's a power thing," said Kitty. "They like to humiliate us. That and they're marking their territory, just like the other animals."

"Not really," said Phil. "At least I don't. Some guys do, maybe. Most guys are polite and respectful about cumming in a girl's face, or at least they give them fair warning. Some girls might do it just so they don't have to swallow, but a lot of them really like it, too. And all of them look great with cum on their face."

Ugh. Phil Peterson, my life-long crush, likes cumming on a girl's face. I'd found out a lot of things this week that I never suspected about myself, but I still couldn't see how any girl could lower herself to that. Sucking a cock was bad enough, but there was a limit to what a self-respecting girl would do, even for love. I told him so.

This got an argument going, Kitty and me against Phil, Jack, and Marissa. What really surprised me was that Daisy took their side.

"Look, Chastity, I know you think it's really gross," said Marissa, "but remember all the other things you thought were completely disgusting on Monday, and now you know how much fun they are! Don't knock it till you try it!"

"Yeah, Chastity," said Phil. "Aren't you supposed to be proving that you can stay pure, no matter what happens to you this week? How can you do that if you're not willing to face temptation? No pun intended."

"Oh, no. There's already way too much sexual perversion going on. Cock sucking and facials aren't part of The Program, at least they aren't mandatory. I would never do something so dirty."

"Cum isn't dirty, Chastity." Everybody was surprised to hear Daisy speak up. We all turned and looked at her.

"Well, it's not like we don't see enough of it. It's not my fault they make us use the boy's shower. I didn't ask them to cum on me." Daisy blushed pink right down to her nipples. She was so cute!

"See," said Marissa, "even Daisy likes cum. I think Phil's right, Chastity. You can't claim the moral high ground here unless you're willing to try it yourself."

I was feeling trapped. This was The Program again, in miniature. I had to surrender to it in order to fight it. It was my duty, just like for True Love Waits, no matter how awful it was for me.

"OK, then, but what does that mean? How can I prove it's as disgusting as I think, and what will you do if I'm right and you're wrong? How about this – If I let a boy cum on my face and still think it's gross, not only will you all admit you're wrong, but you'll all stop doing it and join True Love Waits!"

"No way! How would we know you didn't secretly like it? I'm not going to stop doing it just because you say so." None of them were convinced.

"Wait a minute," said Phil. "I know Chastity, and I know very well how honest she is. If she makes a promise, she keeps it, and she won't lie about it. I can't speak for the rest of you, but I'm willing to take her word for it."

Do you see why I've always loved this guy?

"So how is this supposed to work," I asked. "I've never sucked a cock before. I've never even had one in my mouth, let alone had sperm on my face. I'm not letting some random stranger do that to me just to prove a point."

"What if Phil did it to you?" Marissa asked. "Phil, you wantta help settle this?"

Gulp. Well, it wasn't like I hadn't sortta thought of that when the conversation turned this way. Phil was my dream guy, and in all the years I'd known him, he'd never even kissed me, or even held my hand.

This would be a lot more intimate than a kiss even if I didn't like it. And I wouldn't like it. For sure!

"I dunno. I don't want to do anything to her she might hate me for. I've known her for a long time and I want to stay friends with her."

I didn't say anything for a long time. Everybody was quiet. I thought about it. If I won, I got Phil into True Love Waits, and either way we were going to be a lot closer than we'd ever been before.

"So you're saying I can suck your cock and you can cum on my face, huh? And if I still think it's disgusting, I know you'll keep your end of the bargain because I know you're an honest person, too. OK, then, I guess I have to do it. Where and when?"

Marissa took over. "Right here, right now. That way nobody chickens out. The school keeps equipment available for Program kids. Jack, how about going to the nurse and checking out a pair of kneepads for Chastity?

"Just to be clear, if Chastity wins, Phil has agreed not only to join True Love Waits, but to stop cumming on girl's faces, even if they want him to. If she's wrong, she's going to admit it, but that doesn't seem like it's enough. Does anybody have a suggestion?"

I heard a very irritating giggle. Bubbles had been listening at the next table. "I have an idea! If Chastity loses she can't wipe the cum off! And she has to kiss a girl with it on her face!"

There was applause and cat calls from the kids in earshot. The rest of the cafeteria turned to check us out.

"To be sure this is fair, we need some rules. The bet is off if Phil doesn't cum on Chastity before the lunch bell rings. Nobody else can join in on either side, and nobody can touch either of them. In fact, let's make it a rule they can't even touch each other, except for Phil's cock and Chastity's mouth. Do both of you agree to that?"

Staring straight into my eyes, Phil nodded. I was trapped. "I agree," I said reluctantly. There was scattered applause from the surrounding tables and curious stares from kids throughout the cafeteria. Jack showed up with the kneepads and I strapped them on. Now that it was happening I was having serious second thoughts.

"Alright, Phil," Marissa said, "stand up here at the end of the table where people can see you. Chastity, you get down on your knees right in front of him."

"Goody, goody!" Bubbles was clapping her hands and hopping up and down, jiggling her tits as usual.

But I wasn't thinking about Bubbles. Yes, we've established that I have a weakness for cocks, and I also have a thing for Phil. And we've also established that I had a duty to overcome my base instincts and keep my dignity even in the worst conditions. I was determined to go through with this while keeping my horniness completely under control. Yes, I had to admit I was horny. You would be too if you were a sixteen year old girl on her knees in front of the guy she'd fantasized about as long as she could remember.

Phil felt the same way. I could tell because his penis, which had been soft a moment before, was now sticking out straight toward my face. He wasn't fully hard yet, but already there was a drop of clear fluid right at the tip. Now that it was an inch away from my face I realized just how enormous it was. How in the world was a girl supposed to get that in her pussy? How was I even going to get it in my mouth?

I already wanted to change the rules. I wanted to reach up and wrap my hand around his cock, but I wasn't allowed to use anything but my mouth to touch anything but his cock.

The cafeteria was dead silent as I studied his penis. I looked at the shaft and the purple veins showing though his skin. I watched the drop of clear fluid grow at the tip, stretch, and drip slowly to the floor. I looked at the way that skin loosened at the bottom to form a sack containing two walnut sized testicles. I inhaled the musky fragrance of his pubic hair. I looked up at the swelling pink helmet at the top of his shaft, and I looked beyond, into his deep blue eyes.

His cock swelled even more and stood straight up, at least seven inches from base to tip. I moved closer, and his kinky hair tickled my nose. Remembering the rules, I stuck out the tip of my tongue and touched his testicle sack, wiggling my tongue just slightly.

The cafeteria was dead quiet. The students, the teachers, and the servers were all watching, but I wasn't thinking about them. I stuck my tongue further out and nestled one of his balls on it. Then I drew it gently into my mouth and sucked, surprised to find I wasn't at all disgusted. I was horny.

Rules violation or not, I nuzzled the length of Phil's cock against my face as I slowly released his testicle and licked up, up, up, from the base of his cock, along the warm, soft skin bulging out of the front of the rock hard shaft, to the helmet shape at the top. A couple of inches down the shaft I got my first taste of boy cum. It was slippery and a little salty, but there wasn't enough to decide if I liked the flavor.

This was the moment of truth. I was still a virgin everywhere, but that was about to change for my mouth. There would be no going back.

Phil groaned. I opened my mouth and slipped his warm cock head inside. Already it filled my mouth, and I tried hard not to scrape it with my teeth. Out of curiosity I sucked out a little more of his pre-cum. I still wasn't sure, but so far I liked what I tasted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.