The Lost Flight - Cover

The Lost Flight

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I started this one but ran out of thought. Radio_Guy played with it but it was too hot for finestories. I took it back but put some explicit sex in it. It's a good story about the survivors of a lost flight. Hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

They stayed the next day allowing people to rest. Other than hunting, John used the time to talk with Joe and his friends about the direction of their travel. Since they had lived southwest of Indianapolis, the direction would be targeted to aim south and west of the city's location. Jim Thurman and his friends were all hunters and could use dead reckoning to guide their steps.

Ted suggested that they walk for two days or until they found water and then rest a day. He felt that the entire party would make better time overall by letting the less active members build their strength and not have them exhaust themselves.

Their next trek proved Ted's point. The party had to walk two and a half days to reach water. The line stretched for almost a mile and some people had to be helped to reach the eventual camping spot. Many had to be helped to drink and Nancy was busy that afternoon trying to help those who were worn out from the unaccustomed exercise and who were suffering from dehydration.

John was lying against a tree trunk and said to Jim Thurman, "Jim, I don't think we can do this again. How far is the next water?"

"I thought we would have reached this spot yesterday. We may be going a little more south than we should.

'I have an idea, John. Why doesn't a small party scout ahead, find the next stream, and return with accurate directions if it's different from the planned line of march. We can plan our marches better that way. Sometimes, we may need to head more easterly and, sometimes, we will follow a stream for a day."

Ted looked up. "That sounds like a good plan. I just hope Nancy doesn't have too many problems with physical ailments right now."

No one was in bad shape though all were tired and many had blistered feet. A tired Nancy reported that information. She sat down and John came behind her and began to massage her shoulders and back while she reported that another three days in a row would not be a good idea. She said, "There are some who wouldn't have made it if we hadn't found water late this morning. We don't have any decent way to store and carry water. We had people who were badly dehydrated. The dropouts would have started in another two or three hours.

"John, that feels so good. You can stop in a day or two." Everyone chuckled.

Ted said, "Jim suggested that we scout ahead to avoid this type issue in the future. I think John could have easier hunting if the thundering herd wasn't so close behind him. The deer may not be shy but all that noise would scare off anything."

Nancy said, "John and I had already talked about this. Three to five pairs would be the most with everyone able to travel at a much more rapid pace." Over her shoulder, John nodded as he continued to massage Nancy's shoulders.

She continued, "If there is nothing else to discuss right now. I want to go wash the dust off." No one said anything. She said, "Come, John." She rose.

Ted chuckled. "John, are you going to take that from her?"

John laughed, 'When a beautiful woman wants you to go with her to wash and will let you help as well as watch, all she has to do is crook her finger and I'm ready to go." Everyone laughed at that except Nancy who blushed and then laughed. She began to walk upstream and crooked her finger at John. He smiled and followed.

They went further upstream than before to get out of earshot. Nancy turned to face John and kissed him. She said, "I want to make this permanent. I want us together always."

John looked at her and said, "I am committed to you totally and forever. However, I think you have something more public in mind. That's fine by me." He smiled. "Do you want to brand a big 'N' on my forehead?"

She laughed. Then became serious. "I believe you would if I asked you truly."

He said, "Nancy, I love you. I have never loved a woman and never really thought I even would."

She smiled mischievously. She stripped off her clothes. "I think you mean it about the brand but that's not what I had in mind. I think there are a few other couples desiring to formalize their being together. No one knows how. So my excellent man, it is up to you to figure something out. We'll be the first." With that statement, she knelt in front of him and lowered his shorts. She exposed his cock and engulfed with her mouth taking it all the way in and down her throat. As she took the last few inches, her throat convulsed swallowing and John moaned loudly. He gently held her head helping him thrust but not forcing her. Her hands went to his butt cheeks to pull him forward and hold his groin tight to her lips and her tongue worked and her throat tightened and loosened on the head of his cock until her delivered his load to her. She took his load and swallowed it all sucking on his cock until she had every drop. He fell back slowly and she moved up his body kissing as she went. They kissed passionately when her head reached his. He continued to pull her body up and fondled her breasts and licked and bit the nipples. He then pulled her up to lick and suck her pussy. He had two, then three fingers in her rubbing her G spot as his lips, tongue, and teeth mauled her clit.

For a while, his free hand kneed her breasts but moved behind her to cup her butt cheeks. As she began to orgasm, he pushed a finger into her ass. When she moaned through her orgasm and made no objection, he added a finger until he had three fingers in her ass, also.

He took her though two more screaming orgasms that way. She bucked off him and he moved behind her doggy style. She could feel his throbbing cock and moaned, "My ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck me hard!" He pushed into her ass until he was totally in her and she grunted and moaned as he stretched her anal tract with his size. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

He pounded as hard as he could and she responded to every thrust with her own to try to force him ever deeper into her ass. Finally, they came together and collapsed with him on top. After a few long moments, he rolled over and she slipped into his arms kissing him hard.

She said, "Have you figured out our marriage?"

He finally squeaked out, "How can I plan something when you do that?"

She laughed and said, "Life is hard sometimes and so were you. It's your problem." Their lovemaking was rapidly paced and passionate again with her on top.

He lay back replete and she lay over him. She finally whispered again, "Did you think of anything?"

He smirked. "About what? That was amazing."

"John, I love you. I told you before I want to be yours. I want you to be mine. Remember, I told you that, for us, there are no limits."

"Nancy, I will be yours. I love you, too. I never thought that I would love someone as much as I love you."

"You're repeating yourself but I don't mind." They laughed together.

They moved into the water and washed the worst of the dirt off each other. In the process, they became excited again. They moved slowly and lovingly while they kissed and whispered endearments to one another. After they made love and had another wash, they dried off and put their clothes back on. Hand in hand, they returned to the rest of the party. John noticed that Ted and Eve were looking at each other differently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.