The Lost Flight - Cover

The Lost Flight

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I started this one but ran out of thought. Radio_Guy played with it but it was too hot for finestories. I took it back but put some explicit sex in it. It's a good story about the survivors of a lost flight. Hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

John and Nancy went hunting. She was in great shape so walking was no problem. She had quickly learned to be silent in the woods. She was followed by two men who would carry the spoils of the hunt back to the camp.

They came upon a herd of the deer and John quickly shot three fine animals. They all moved forward carefully. While Nancy watched with his rifle at ready, he field dressed all three animals. One of the men then cut two saplings with John's knife. Then, as John finished his butchering, the man tied two deer on the thicker sapling and, finally, the other deer to the other. He and his buddy lifted the double burden while John and Nancy took the other. The men led off headed back to camp followed by John and Nancy.

They returned without incident and left their burdens at the main fire. The men went off to their partners. John and Nancy went to clean up.

They were above the camp in a quiet area where the creek widened and deepened.

Nancy said, "John, join me in the water. I want to talk." She had removed all her clothes allowing him to see her naked. He looked long at her firm, lovely body. She stepped into the water and knelt to cover her body to her neck in the water.

John did as he was told. She watched as his hard, lean body came into view. He walked in to kneel beside her and then sat down. "What do you want to talk about?"

"John, we've been together since the landing. I like you and think you like me. I find you physically attractive and, hopefully, you find me that way, too."

"Nancy, I've been attracted to you since we met. You're a good person to be around. You're smart and thoughtful. Oh, yes, and you are stunningly beautiful." He smiled.

Nancy leaned forward and kissed his lips firmly and lingeringly.

She said, "Thank you. You're a good kisser, too."

"You bring out the best in me." He smiled some more. "Also, if you don't stop, this will go further, much further."

"I have no intention of stopping." She took his arms from around her and placed his hands on her breasts. She added, "And you had better not."

They continued to kiss and then moved shallow. John laid her back and covered her. His cock was hard and entered her easily. She was ready for him already wet with her excitement. Their breathing was heavy as they rushed to a tumultuous climax together. Their mutual orgasm was loud with thrashing and screaming their joy.

As they held each other tightly, she said, "That was better than I had dreamed. Thank you, John."

"Thank you, Nancy. You are lovely. I would like to be with you even more. This is a wonderful way to get cleaned up and lose some tension." He chuckled.

"I finally figured that I would have to make the first move because you were being such a gentlemen. I appreciate that but I wanted more from you. I got it!" She kissed him. "Now, we really do have to get cleaned up."

They chuckled and helped each other to deeper water to wash. They exited the water and dried each other with the towels that they had brought with them. John spread both towels and they lay on them with their bodies intertwined. They both realized that, for the first time since they woke up on the plane, they were relaxed. After another half hour of lying together whispering and caressing each other, they slowly dressed still taking time to caress each other as they dressed. They returned to camp holding hands and smiling.

That afternoon, they stayed together frequently touching as they talked to Ted and Eve and Todd and Cindy about their days. They made no mention of the fact that their pairing had become much more emotional and deeper while they had cleaned up. Everyone who saw them together knew that some deep connection had been made between the two of them.

The next morning, John and Nancy woke up in each other's arms. They hadn't made love during the night but had held each other tenderly and talked punctuating their sentences with many kisses. Baker was on the proverbial cloud nine and was unaware of the smiles of many people. Nancy was more aware that people had noticed.

Ted brought the situation to the new couple's attention by saying to John, "Are you and Nancy going to become our first married couple since the landing?"

John and Nancy blushed. John said, "Ted, is it that obvious?"

Nancy laughed lightly. "Darling John, it's very much that obvious."

John blushed even more but was also grinning happily. "So be it. I think everyone is ready for some good news from this trip."

Nancy asked, "Does that mean we're good news?"

John laughed, "We're real good news." Everyone around laughed with him and Nancy gave him a quick kiss.

The news spread throughout the entire group with many smiles for the popular couple and a few envious words from men and women. The basic thought was that they made a great pair.

Everyone loaded up their goods and the group started to walk south following along the creek. They made better time than the other two days. John and Nancy went out front and John shot three deer in the later part of the afternoon. The creek they were following joined with another from the northeast and, from the junction point, flowed more directly south. The deer had been drinking at that junction point.

By common, unspoken agreement, that was chosen as the stopping point.

Nancy asked, "John, how far do you think we went today?"

"I think about six, maybe seven, miles. We did do better but it's taking too long. We're going to be north of where I would like to be come winter. Even though it's mid summer, winter is chasing us and we can't let it catch us without shelter, food, and water. Nancy, I'm worried about that because I don't see any solution that doesn't include losing most of our people."

"John, you can't save everyone. Some, like that lady's husband, will not be able to stand even this slow pace. Some will tire and not be willing to go further and we will have to leave them.

"I interned in trauma care. One of the first lessons we had to learn was when to stop because we couldn't save someone. People will realize that and we will be surprised by some who make it and by some who give up.

"Now, Darling John, after we admit to that unfortunate fact, what can we do that we're not doing?"

"I'm not sure, Nancy. Maybe we need to talk to Ted and some of the others and try to come up with some ideas."

Once the deer were skinned and butchered, John and Nancy took the skins and found Todd and Cindy. They were with Ted and Eve and Fred and Millie.

John said, "Cindy, these are for you. Three a day will keep you busy."

She replied, "Yes. If it were only up to me, I couldn't handle them. I now have five good assistants who are in training."

Todd said, "I'm up to four apprentice blacksmiths learning the trade.

"John, what are we going to do? I don't think we can get very far south before winter."

"Todd, other than delivering the skins, that was the reason for coming here. I think we need to talk this out thoroughly. I know it's hot and is the middle of summer but winter comes soon and hard up here.

"I agree. Our pace will never get us far enough south to avoid what we all know is coming. I think we must address this question and make some decisions. Moving south blindly is not a solution but a substitute for solving the problem."

Ted said, "Eve and I have been talking about that. We have a plan to offer though it's not fully formed. I think it may be more of a starting point.

"We all agree we can't get very far before winter. Therefore, we need to pick a place to stay for the winter and prepare as best as possible.

"The only map we have is the road map of Illinois and it's not real useful. I think we need to tell everyone what our problem is and ask for the benefit of their knowledge of the area south of Chicago. Eve and I both lived north and neither of us knows the area that well.

"Someone in this crowd should have some ideas we can use to pick as good a place as possible."

Fred said, "It sounds good to us. Our fieldwork has never been in this area. John, what are we looking for?"

John said, "The biggest issue is the flatness of the land. We can't use natural hills or caves or similar things to aid us in our building. We need safe, warm shelter. We need a source of food and of water.

"I can remember winter storms well into March and even April. I have to believe that it will be chilly as soon as October. We don't have to be finished but we had better have a good start before then.

"If I were given a choice, I would like caves but a protected valley and a series of group houses to offer mutual support in some manner would do. There has to be a big creek or the like for water. We will have to build privies and bathing areas, also. The list goes on but starting with as good a place as possible is the prime item."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.