The Lost Flight
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I started this one but ran out of thought. Radio_Guy played with it but it was too hot for finestories. I took it back but put some explicit sex in it. It's a good story about the survivors of a lost flight. Hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

No one spoke as they realized that they were the initial brain trust for the plane.

After a long moment. Fred St. James said, "You think we may never get back home from wherever here is and you want some help in figuring out what to do. Am I right?"

Ted said, "I've always considered myself to be a pessimistic optimist. I hope for the best but prepare for the worst. I consider the worst right now to be that we will never return to Chicago and, therefore, believe we should prepare accordingly. It's not a pleasant prospect. What I need are suggestions for how to check out where we are and what might be involved in doing something and what that something may be."

John Baker said, "Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that we are at the location of O'Hare and proceed from that point. We should be able to get some idea if that is close from your measurements. Then, we need to decide if we are in our future or in an alternate universe. We know that, from the lack of GPS satellites and radio response, we aren't in our time if we are in our place. Short of something again fantastically unlikely happening, that means we are stuck here.

"Ted, the optimist in you should hope for another miracle while the pessimist says that we should prepare to live here for the rest of our lives. It also means that anyone who leaves the plane may be stranded here if we get another miracle and return to our time and place."

Dr. Miller said, "That certainly covers a lot of territory, Mr. Baker. What do you suggest?"

"First off, Doc, call me John." He smiled at her.

She said, "Okay, John. Then, I'm Nancy."

Baker said, "As far as suggestions, I think we are in the afternoon and can time the sunset from the plane. We should all stay in here tonight. We can hope to improve our idea of where we are and think a little further about what we might be searching for when we do go out.

"Let's assume that we are in a future or alternate Chicago. If it's an alternate, Chicago may never have existed nor any other city. If it's future, we should be able to locate some sign that Chicago used to exist. I would suggest that's our first checkpoint. Can we find something of Chicago when we search?"

Frank said, "You're thinking future or alternate and finding something here should make that difficult to controvert."

Matt grinned and said, "That's big word for a Marine but well said. If we assume that we're in Chicago and find nothing, which would eliminate the future and suggest an alternate universe. That poses some threats. However, thinking on the bear I saw suggests that we have some preparations to make before going out regardless of where or when we are."

"That raises a question. Do we have any arms on board?"

Jeffries said, "To my knowledge, we had no air marshal. I have an automatic pistol in my bag in the luggage compartment. We can reach that without leaving the plane."

John Baker said, "That's good. I had been hunting and have a rifle with ammunition in my bags. I had the proper licensing to have them checked."

"Wow, that gives me some optimism." Frank said.

Fred said, "Ted, can you tell one of us where to find your pistol and its ammunition? I think John can find his rifle. I guess it's doubtful that anyone else on board has any weapons."

"Yes, I can and will. I knew that there was a licensed rifle on board. Unless someone is hiding something, that's it for this flight. We are supposed to be informed."

John Baker said, "Let's talk about the people to be in the first search party. We're looking for signs of anything but particularly signs that this is or was Chicago. Is that correct?" Everyone nodded at him. "That being the case, we need a rifle team, a pistol team, and a search team or two. Ted, you and Matt saw a large animal. If there's one, there could be more. We don't know what else might be around and I wouldn't want to be surprised. I was on a search mission when proper precautions weren't taken. Only two of us made it back alive."

"Well, young man, it's good that Fred and I are here. We are archeologists. If there is something out there, we will have an idea about what it may look like and can make an educated guess as to age. Our field clothes are in our luggage. We can each lead a team. Three on a team would be best. We will need four young men to help us."

There was silence as everyone considered what had been said. Before the discussion could pick up, Simone came running into first class. "Manous," she shouted but in a low voice. "Manous, two of the passengers are opening the rear door. They are going to leave."

Baker was up and moving. He grabbed Manous and said, "Take me there quickly." They left at a run. They went through business class but then were stopped by people crowding in the aisles.

Manous was trying to be courteous but Baker grabbed two women and said, "Sit down." He shoved them into seats. He raised his voice to a parade ground roar shouting, "Sit down! Get out of the way!" People moved out of the way. He and Manous moved to the rear. The door was open and another flight attendant, Maureen, was rising from the floor.

Manous looked at her and said, "What happened?"

"Two men wanted to get out and forced me away. They opened the door and jumped out into a tree. Four more followed." Baker was lying on the floor looking outside carefully. Manous stood beside him and was pulled down prone.

"Stay down. If there's trouble, we don't want to be targets."

Manous said, "All of you, back away from the door. There could be problems." At that moment, there was a piercing, agonized scream from below. Baker's head cautiously looked further over so he could gaze down. He was trying to find the source of the scream. There were two men on the ground below the door along with something else. It was furry and moved quickly. Manous pulled his head back quickly upon seeing the blood down there. Neither of the men could have survived based upon the amount of blood on the ground. In the distance, more screams could be heard. Manous thought that this was not a promising development. After a while, it was quiet. Baker watched as the two men below him were dismembered and their body parts loaded into what looked like a sack or pouch at the front of the creature. It scurried off making little noise and the wood was quiet.

Baker rose and said quietly, "Let's get this door closed." It was a quiet group that moved back forward.

A woman said, "What happened? Did they find something?"

Baker looked at her with a tired look and said, "Something found them. They are all dead."

Another woman said, "But we're in Chicago."

Baker answered with anger but without raising his voice, "Does that look like O'Hare to you?" He raised his voice. 'Anyone who wants out may leave now. I'll open the door for you. Give my regards to whatever killed those six men.

He raised his voice. "We're going to try going out in a more organized manner later probably tomorrow. We could use some help. Tell the flight attendants if you're willing to help. It will be dangerous." He walked slowly but steadily back to the front of the plane. When he got there, he said, "We just lost six. They opened the rear door and got out. They're all dead. Some kind of animals got them. Those animals were fast and deadly.

"We need to think first before going out tomorrow."

Five men and one woman volunteered to go out with the rest tomorrow. Jeffries asked the flight attendants to have them come forward to talk. In the interim, the pistol, the rifle, and ammunition were pulled from the baggage along with clothing for going outside into a forest. Millie and Fred St. James got their field clothes and shoes with the rest. People took turns dressing in the bathrooms.

They finished changing clothes as the volunteers entered. Jeffries said, "We are going out tomorrow. We need some help. It will be dangerous. The ones who jumped out of the plane from the back all died."

He quickly introduced those who had been up front and then said, "Now, who are you?"

The woman said, "I am Mary Jones. I graduated college two years ago. I competed in heptathlons in college. I still compete in women's triathlons when there is time." Jones was an incredibly fit looking young woman though her face was plain. She looked over at the man next to her.

"I am Tony Bell. I ran track in college and still participate in eight 'k' events now." He was in his early thirties.

The next man was younger and looked even more fit than Tony. He said, "My name's Nate Baldwin. I enjoy running and tennis though I don't compete any longer. College takes care of that. I major in botany."

The next man spoke up. "I am George Carlton. I play tennis and golf. I'm an electrical engineer."

The next two were closely matched except for hair color. Rich Armanson was black haired while Tom Richards' hair was light brown. They had similar backgrounds to the rest.

Jeffries said, "Thank you all for volunteering. We plan to have four teams out tomorrow. Two will be search teams trying to determine if we are on the site of O'Hare or some other definable historic place. We would like to know where we are and maybe when. I'm going to take some star sights tonight and have taken sun sights already today. Two teams will be under the direct command of John Baker, formerly of the Special Forces. Fred and Millie St. James will lead the two search teams. They will have two helpers each. Their task is to try to determine if we're on the site of Chicago or somewhere else. I am turning this over to John now. He will be the overall leader also."

Baker said, "Now that you have an idea of what we will be doing, do any of you have experience in archaeology or with firearms?"

Mary Jones said, "I have done target shooting before, primarily with a pistol." Baker showed her the pistol. She nodded and said, "I have shot that model before."

Baker said, "Good. You will lead the pistol team. Tony will be with you. Nate and George will go with Millie and Rich and Tom will go with Fred."

Nancy Miller looked Baker in the eyes and said, "And I will go with you." Doctor Miller had changed into jeans, sneakers and a blouse. At five foot, ten inches, tall, she was a breath-taking sight, lovely and fit. Her dark brown hair was tied back in a ponytail.

Baker said, "I had thought Frank would go with me." Baker was six foot, two inches, tall. Lean and muscled in shorts and a pullover shirt, he had boots on his feet.

She said, "Frank can be the door guard and, when you toss the gun up, he will be able to use it. I can pry the rifle from your dead hands as well as anyone and run for the plane." There were a few chuckles at that statement. Frank looked like he wanted to say something but Doctor Miller jumped in first. "Don't tell me that you don't want me out there. No one in their right mind wants to be out there. This will work." Baker looked at Jeffries, who looked back. Finally, they both shrugged.

Baker went up to Frank and showed him a combat knife. "Can you use this to maintain order?"

He said, "I could but you carry it. You might need it down there. I didn't tell you that I was an unarmed combat specialist. I've kept my skills up. I hope I don't need them." Baker nodded.

They were as ready as they could be. They settled in for the night. Doctor Miller sat down next to Baker in first class. She leaned up against him and said softly, "What are you expecting tomorrow?"

He replied, "I will be happy if only half of us are killed and we can get the guns back in the plane." She gasped. He continued, "I am dismayed at how fast those six that went out the back were killed. That suggests some efficient predators out there."

"John, do you think we're in Chicago?"

"I consider it likely but which Chicago? Doc, what do you think? Are we in the future or an alternate dimension?"

"John, it's Nancy. I hadn't thought about it. How would it matter?"

"Okay, Nancy. It might make a difference in what comes after us tomorrow."

"Oh." They eventually slept uneasily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.