The Highwayman's Daughter - Cover

The Highwayman's Daughter

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young Meg is certain she has found the ideal way for both she and her father to pay their way in the world. Unfortunately, it involves robbery on the King's highway and that is a "Hanging" offense.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Meg was fair trembling with excitement because she had just witnessed the juicy taking of Rose's younger sister Camille by her stalwart partner Tom. It was an impressive sight because the diminutive flanks of the nineteen year old girl were much younger in appearance than their actual age. The fact that Rose's mouth and nose were buried between Meg's legs did little cause her fast approaching release. It was more the result of seeing the innocent face of Camille raised up to the heavens with a look of sheer lust that triggered Meg's shameful voyeuristic orgasm.

The girl was so deliciously wanton that Meg worked her cunt on Rose's pretty face making it slick with her happy juices. She watched Tom withdraw with obvious reluctance hoping that the girl might be inclined to pursue additional depraved activities.

Meg whispered into Tom's battered fighter's ears sweet words that spurred him to further action.

"See if she will take it up the bum, Tom, she has the look of a girl who likes a good arse pounding."

Tom rubbed the girl's cheeks and pulled her cheeks apart for a closer inspection. Her tiny brown eye was closed so tightly, it looked like it had never been open. Of course, the routine needs of nature made that an unlikely possibility and it was more likely the girl had just not been active with male exploration of her recently ripened and ready for action hindquarters. Both Rose and Meg panted at the sight of Camille's humiliation as Tom's thick cock worked diligently on her puckered opening. They both had a sense of envy that the younger girl was the target of Tom's attentions and would have preferred his demands directed to their flanks instead.

The sister's minister father was a sly old fox who took advantage of any defenseless cunt in his reach. However, he did not stoop to interfering with his own daughters. They numbered four in total and Rose and Camille were the oldest two in the litter. Meg had already granted the hypocritical man of the cloth a joyful bend over that did little to satisfy her but seemed to be of some degree of satisfaction to the middle-aged portly father.

Rose finished her welcomed duties between Meg's legs and they both watched intently as Tom wiggled his long thick rod in every direction trying to find some angle of entry into the girl's perspiring flanks. There was an audible sound of suction and suddenly his cock started to slide into the girl's buttocks with impressive speed. He didn't stop until he had bottomed out all the way inside her channel. A midnight black void eternally deprived of light and external influences. She was fully stretched open now and the slap of his loaded sacs against her soft skin was enough to make both of the other girls gasp in knowledgeable anticipation. They both knew it would not be long before the girl was in a state of complete surrender waiting for the certain flood of creamy cum to follow. The naughty girl was grunting now with each and every resounding thrust against her happy cheeks. The meaty sound of their joining was a sound that when heard would never be forgotten. The wall of orgasm was breached with the revealing gasp of shrill rejoicing in Camille's high-pitched voice and the fluttering of the pretty girl's eyes in silent witness to her weak-willed submission.

Meg was relieved when she and Tom were alone at last because now she could now discuss their plans together for the next excursion onto the dangerous roads in search of adventure and riches beyond their wildest dreams. This time they would be doubly cautious lest they fall into yet another of the Sheriff's twisted plots to string them up on a gibbet. In all honesty, she had to admit it wasn't the hanging that filled her with dread, it was the terrible acts of "drawing" and "quartering" that shook her to her very roots. Then, the final ignominy of having one's head placed on a pike for as long as it took for the flesh to rot away helped by the vagaries of clime and hungry birds. It was not a pretty sight for those possessed of weak stomachs and impressionable minds.

She was glad that Tom appeared fully sated because she was in no mood for his nonsense this late in the evening. At least, he was adequately sober to listen to the details and hopefully retain most of it to do his part without fail on the following morning's business on the king's highway.

"Look here, Tom, this map shows the stretch of road that leads out of the city and down to the coast at Bath. I know from our informants that the king's men do not patrol that area because it is so barren and flat that Highwaymen seldom try to rob travelers simply for financial gain. However, I have it on good authority that tomorrow morning in the early morning light, the path will be traversed by the private coach of the Earl of Brumble and his mistress the Lady Harrington recently divorced from her husband of almost ten years."

The lady Julia was still stunning in her physical appearance and was reputed to have only have come under the Earl's sphere of influence because of his doting disbursement of gems and items of value lavishly showered on her daily. Julia Harrington was a dedicated collector of many fashionable items of imported female designs and she never wore the same outfit twice. Her jewelry collection was reputed to be fit for royalty and she guarded each gem with her sharp eyes and careful security arrangements. While she would have many of her jewels with her, it was unlikely they would be even a fraction of her total collection.

"Mistress Meg, is it wise for us to try this by ourselves?"

She looked at her partner with a questioning glance because on the surface it looked like a simple matter of overpowering the driver and frightening the Earl into giving up his purse and his companion's jewels without a fight.

"What I mean, sweet Meg is that the Earl is no fool and I wager he has stashed a couple of rough fellows somewhere in his entourage to discourage folks like us from robbing his rightful belongings."

After thoughtful consideration, Meg had to admit it was a likely prospect and one that would present a sizable obstacle to their attempt at liberating Lady Harrington's jewels. It might be worthwhile to add a pair of well-armed hooligans to their team for this robbery just to insure they were not overpowered in the middle of the operation. She knew just where to find them and told her partner,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.