Cruise Ship Regeneration 6
Part 2

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Incest Sex Story: Part 2 - A husband finds out that his wife is a lesbian and in order for him to save his relationship and to keep his wife, he agrees to let the the Cruise Ship alter his sexuality to that of a female.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

A rare referral requiring special handling.

Part-2

06.39 The Pleasure Complex:

The following morning they met in the main suite for breakfast and talked about what they were going to-do today. Sarah suggested the Pleasure Complex which Emily and Michelle quickly agreed to. Jamie nervously nodded his head and said yes. Emily noticed the hesitancy in Jamie's voice and drew him aside. He told her that he felt a need to experience the Gay enlightenment and didn't know why. Ellie understood and said she would make the reservation without telling Sarah or Michelle.

Emily asked what they all wanted to do in the Pleasure complex and went to the receptionist to make reservations.

Herself, The canine with the mounting frame. Michelle, The male Entity. Sarah, The female Entity. Jamie, Gay enlightenment.

Emily told the receptionist that her son doesn't know why he wants this and wanted to make sure that whoever they picked should know that her son is shy and embarrasses easily. She looked up Jamie's enhancement record and smiled at Emily,

"I have the perfect partner, a boy his age own who is specially trained to give maximum comfort and pleasure to a virgin like Jamie. His name Danny and he will meet with him before they go the room. Also, Jamie must give himself the Fleet enema that is in the vanity drawer in the bathroom."

Emily was much relieved and said,

"How about Michelle first, Sarah second and then Jamie and I.

The receptionist smiled and nodded.

"To make Jamie more at ease I will give him a robe to wear before he meets Danny, who will also be wearing a robe. Your reservations are confirmed for 11:00am."

Emily returned to the stateroom.

They arrive on time at the reception desk. Michelle was given a light, silky robe which she put on and then was escorted to her room.

The receptionist introduced Sarah to Cathy, a girl her own age. They took an immediate liking to each other and Cathy led Sarah to room.

Jamie was handed two pills and a cup of water which he drank down. He was then given a robe which he thankfully put on. He liked how the silkiness felt against his body. In a few moments a boy, Danny, also wearing a robe approached the desk and was introduced to Jamie. Emily smiled when she saw the look on Jamie's face. The boy was indeed handsome, with a slight feminine air about him. She saw the look of relief on her son's face which was soon followed by an affectionate smile.

Danny reached out and Jamie took his hand. Emily watched as Jamie was led to his bisexual initiation. In a few moments, Emily was escorted to her Pleasure room.

06.40 Fantasy Room, Emily, Canine, Frame:

Emily and her escort entered the Fantasy room. A strange wooden frame was sitting on the floor in front of a mirrored wall. The front of the Frame had a padded rail that face the mirror.

The escort walked he toward a large HD monitor in one of the corners. The escort turned it 'on'. The screen began showing a video of a naked woman walking toward a similar looking frame.

The woman knelt down and rested her shoulders and arms on the front rail and spread her legs wide apart. The length of the frame began to extend backward until the rear rails were beside her ankles. The Frame's internal sensors detected the woman's wrists and ankles and restraining straps curled around them. A large dog padded toward the woman and she looked at it with a sense of need and longing and her kneeling buttocks began moving in tight circles in anticipation. The dog began lapping at her rear exposed sex and mewing and cooing sound could be heard from the woman. Emily watched spellbound, her breath quickened and her sex tingled with the beginnings of her arousal. She saw the dogs deep red erection extend out of its fur lined sheath and throb in the air. The woman began pleading for the dog to penetrate her. Emily gasped when she saw the dog thrust deeply into the woman's wet vagina and her own hips began to move in quick jerks as though she could feel what the dog was doing to the woman.

The video was repeated like an endless tape.

The escort walked in front of Emily and smiled into her flushed face. Her hands reached out and lifted Emily's breasts and her fingers swirled around the erect, tingling nipples. The video and escorts hands caused her arousal to soar.

The escort pointed to the monitor and asked,

"Emily honey, would you like that to happen to you. Would you like to feel the long, thick thrusts of a dog's erection as it slips into your body."

She leaned in closer to Emily and whispered,

"The taste of a dog's thick nectar can make you orgasm within seconds."

Emily stared at the video and her mind and body now needed and now wanted to be the woman that was receiving so much pleasure from the canine. The escort knew Emily was ready and walked her toward the mounting frame. Without hesitating, Emily entered the frame, kneeled down and rested her shoulders on the padded rail. She felt the escort's hands pushing her bent lower legs against the side rails and didn't protest when the restraints curled her wrists and ankles.

She looked at the mirrored wall in front of her kneeling body and her breasts swaying in the air below her chest.

The escort stood back and said,

"Enjoy yourself..."

06.41 Emily, Canine, Frame Deep Throat:

Emily heard a slight whirring sound and a panel open up on the mirrored wall beside her. She caught movement out of the corner of her eye and saw a large dog walking toward her. It gave her a quick lick on the face and then its tongue slipped onto her right shoulder and lapped its way under body. Emily gasped as the warm, moist appendage swirled across her swaying breasts and tingling nipples. Its head shifted under her kneeling body toward the junction of her spread thighs. The tip of exploring tongue pushed into the pink crease between her flared folds and deliciously played with her inner lips. It then slipped forward onto her thick clitoral hood and teased the slightly protruding tip of her clitoris. It took only a few seconds for the excited clitoris leap out of its protective hood.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The canine began quick licks up and down Emily's womanhood and her hips jerked wildly trying to get its tongue to fully focus on her rigid organ of joy. The canine pulled its head out from under Emily and walked around in front of her. and it jumped up and placed its paws on her shoulders. Her excited eyes could see an inch of thick, dark pinkness protruding from the dog's fur lined sheath and she stared at it longingly.

The canine shuffled forward on its hind legs so Emily's mouth was just few inches from the dog's glistening gland. Emily's arousal soared as she saw the thickness expand out of the sheath and the pulsing head neared her face. The canine used Emily's warm, moist breath to guide its erection toward her open mouth and pressed its throbbing gland between the parted lips and slowly sink into a cavern of delicious warmth.

The escort smiled when she saw Emily's mouth, lips and tongue adorning the flexing gland at the head of the dog's erection.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Her mouth closed around the dog's thick member and began to deeply suck and suckle in it. The dog whined and hunched forward lunging its excited hardness deep into Emily's mouth and throat. As the massive shaft filled her mouth and throat, Emily instinctively tried to pull her head away to prevent her from choking on it. The dog followed her frantic movements keeping its imbedded erection firmly within the stretched mouth. In a few seconds, Emily got used to the thickness and resumed her ecstatic sucking actions.

The dog's oozing preseminal fluids began to affect her mind, her taste buds and the nerve endings in throat. She began to crave for more and more of the animal's oozing preseminal fluids. It was like an aphrodisiac and the delicious sensations spread down to her clitoris and vagina. Her rigid nipples tingled in the air below her swaying breasts and her clitoris jumped excitedly.

The canine now began lunging its flexing member deep into Emily's stretched throat. Her tongue slipped around the tip of the dog's throbbing hardness on its outward stroke and sucked up its drooling fluid like a straw. Her throat muscles began an inward rippling motion, pulling the wonderful thickness deeper and deeper into her suctioning mouth and throat. A low guttural moan filtered its way past the lunging organ that filled her stretched open mouth.

Emily couldn't believe how good the dog's drooling nectar tasted and her mouth and throat intensified its clasping, milking action in its desperate quest for the ultimate liquid essence ... the dog's thick ejaculant. Her hips were grinding her enflamed sex in tight circles as if looking for something ... anything to penetrate it.

"MMM ... MMM ... MMM..."

Emily intensified her clenching actions on the dog's straining hardness and its whines became growls of intense pleasure as its lunges took on a sense of urgency. Emily felt the deep spasming of the dog's imbedded erection and knew it was just seconds away from ejaculating. Her mouth and throat intensified their sucking and milking actions. The exquisite spasms of her own orgasm were building within her enflamed vaginal passage and her thick juices were drooling from her swollen folds.

Suddenly the canine hunched forward and froze. Emily almost fainted as the hot, thick essence gushed and spurted into her throat. The dog's erupting erection pulled all the way out, flooding Emily's mouth with its delicious, spewing nectar and then plunged back into the depths of Emily's loving throat. The dog's thick ejaculant was like an aphrodisiac 'hit'. Emily groaned as her vaginal sheath and rigid clitoris exploded with joy and her body was catapulted into a 'hands free' orgasm.

The canine pulled out of Emily's gasping mouth. She closed her eyes as the ecstatic aftershocks flooded her body and her mouth and tongue savored the delicious remnants of the dog's delicious nectar.

06.42 Emily, Canine, The Mounting:

After placing a few licks on Emily's face, the dog moved behind Emily and sat down, its sniffing nose reacquired the strong scent of her sex. Emily felt the large head sniffing up and down her wet, swollen crease and then felt its warm, wet, rubbery tongue begin lapping at her flared labia. Slivers of pleasure rippled within her swollen, slick folds causing them to twitch in anticipation. Waves of excitement flooded her vaginal sheath and radiated upward toward her engorged clitoris. The slippery tongue dipped between the flared folds, pushing them further apart as it explored the warm, moist crease of her sex. The tip of the wonderful tongue glided upward onto her mini erection-like organ and curled around the rigid appendage with an ecstatic squeezing action, causing Emily to squeal in joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The tongue slipped back down and began caressing the excited entrance to her vagina. Her hips thrust backward, forward and ground in tight circles. Her body had never felt such incredible sensations. The tip of the animal's tongue eagerly sipped up Emily's drooling, thick vaginal juices like a straw. The canine slipped its tongue back to its mouth and then slid it all the way forward through the swollen folds of her labia. Emily howled in pleasure, her head thrashed back and forth, her engorged organ jerked wildly and her vagina clenched and spasmed. Again the tongue curled around her extended clitoris with an ecstatic twisting and turning action. Orgasmic flashes of lights filled her eyes as her second orgasm exploded across her loins.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

The canine, as if on cue, stepped back.

In about thirty seconds, Emily's body came down from her orgasmic high. She slumped onto the supports of the mounting frame gasping and panting.

The canine moved back in.

Its tongue gently caressed and fondled her oozing labia, sipping up the remnants of her orgasmic juices. She moaned as delicious aftershocks flooded her body. The canine sensed Emily's sexual rejuvenation and again curled its tongue around the rigid pink organ that stood out like a beacon at the top of labia. That wonderful tongue once again started its incredible and ecstatic journey from vaginal opening to her enflamed clitoris.

"Ahhhhhhh ... Yes ... Yes ... Oh God ... Yesssssss..."

The canine now concentrated on Emily's excited vaginal entrance. Its tongue teased the clasping entrance with delicious darts and probes. Emily squirmed and pushed her hips rearward in a desperate attempt to get the loving appendage to slip into her seething sex.

Emily moaned and pleaded as her body vaulted up the arousal ladder.

The canine sensed it was time for the 'main event'.

Emily felt a hot, wet, heavy, throbbing mass against the inside of her right thigh. She looked in the mirror and saw the canine's massive, engorged erection pressing on to her thigh as it moved upward toward her seething sex. Thick, pulsing nubs were protruding from the surface of the throbbing shaft and its precum drooled continuously from flexing gland. Emily gasped at the incredible sight and her vagina spasmed and twitched with excitement. She saw the full length of the canine's 8.0" x 3.00" incredible hardness and eager entrance opened and closed like a hungry mouth.

"Ohhhh ... You beautiful thing..."

Emily felt a slight furry pressure on her back as the canine repositioned itself. Its soft head rested on her right side and Emily felt that long, wonderful tongue slip down and under her. She gasped as it extended itself, slipping deliciously around and over her right breast and erect nipple. At the same time, Emily felt the throbbing mass slipped upward along her thigh onto the spread lips of her labia. The canine's heavy member pressed itself into the wet crease, pushing the folds further apart. Emily couldn't contain herself as her body flowed from one ecstatic sensation to another. Her hips ground up and down forcing the massive head deeper into her folds as it explored her clasping furrow.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh..."

As the head of the animal's erection teasingly explored between the thick lips of her labia, her vaginal entrance quivered in eager anticipation. Emily felt her inner lips kiss and caress the massive gland as it nudged against them. She pushed back and felt the entrance widen and a loud hiss of ecstasy escaped her wide open mouth as the massive thickness stretched her excited vaginal opening.

1"... 2"... 3"... 4"

"Ohhhhh ... Godddddd..."

Four inches of hard, thick joy pushed and stretched its way into her steamy passage. Emily wanted more, she begged for more. She gurgled and drooled as the canine's thickness slipped inward, inch by glorious inch. In a few seconds, Emily felt the gates to her womb flare open to receive her long, thick Lover.

5"... 6"... 7"... 8"

"Oh sweet Jesus ... Ahhh ... Yesss ... I love it..."

Emily felt the dog slowly slide its long, member outward and then slip it all the way inward. Then it withdrew part way, flex, wiggle and then lunge deeply back into the depths of her vagina. Her hips thrust rearward and ground in tight ecstatic circle. The canine pulled back and Emily's clenching vagina franticly fought its withdrawal. It plunged back in and Emily's rearward thrust matched it. The rhythm was set, canine and female worked in unison to bring each other toward their respective climatic orgasms.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The canine's erection slipped outward until it was three inches inside Emily's spasming vaginal passage and started a back and forth stroking action. Suddenly something electric bolted throughout her body as an intense wave of pure joy surged through her vagina and across her loins. Emily raised her head up and wailed in ecstasy as the flexing head nestled onto the excited tissues of her 'G' spot. The head flexed again and again and Emily squealed with joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The canine now plunged all the way into Emily and then came back out. Once again it teased her magic spot. It was incredible. Emily's mind was overloaded with waves of raw pleasure. The dog now started a methodical rhythm to its massive thrusts. Sometimes sliding all the way in, filling Emily completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her sweet spot again. She gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. She lewdly thrust back and ground hips in ecstatic circles. Her vaginal muscles desperately clenched around the pulsing nubs of the dog's massive thickness in a desperate attempt not to break the ecstatic connection. Her hips were a blur as she matched the canine thrust for thrust. Her bullet-like nipples felt as though they were going to explode and her rigid clitoris was straining in the air.

Emily saw nothing except white spots flash before her eyes. She hunched down and spread her thighs as wide as her tendons would allow. With every outward pull, her thick vaginal juices spewed past her swollen labia folds and down her bent thighs. Suddenly she felt the most incredible sensation she had ever felt. A hot bloating fullness was filling her vagina and cervix. She cried out in joy as the canine started ejaculating deep inside her enraged passage. its plunging, massive organ never missed a beat. It catapulted Emily into her own orgasmic frenzy. She wailed at the top of her lungs and her body froze as bolts of orgasmic joy exploded from the tip of her head to her toes. Her vaginal muscles clamped and clenched all along the length of the ejaculating organ. Emily's total and all consuming orgasm was unleashed.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Emily lost consciousness and slumped down. Her hands continued to grasp the support rail tightly. Her hips continued to grind her sex around the canine's lunging erection. In a few seconds, Emily recovered. The dog was still spewing its thick essence and Emily was propelled into a series of intense aftershocks.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

She lifted up and rested her head on the padded rail moaning and gasping. Slowly the dog withdrew its deflating member. It slid out with a delicious slurping sound and Emily moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body. She closed her eyes and savored the ecstatic aftershocks that raced throughout her still spasming vagina. Suddenly, Emily felt that wonderful tongue lapping on her thighs. The canine was cleaning her. The dog pushed its snout against the swollen, drooling folds and began to lap up Emily's delicious nectar with its wide tongue.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The canine finally backed away, then walked in front of Emily and lovingly kissed her face. The dog left Emily's vision and left as quickly as it had came. Emily kneeled in the frame gasping and panting in her post orgasmic daze.

The restraints were released from her wrist and ankles. The smiling escort helped Ellie up and walked on wobbly legs to the walk-in shower.

06.43 Fantasy Room, Michelle and her male Entity:

Michelle walked with her escort to her Fantasy room. When they reached the door, the escort said,

"You have to go into the room by yourself. I will join you after your session with the Entity is finished."

A sense of nervous excitement filled Michelle's mind as she open the door. She saw that the room was completely dark except for a two foot circle of soft light on the center of the floor. She hesitated for a moment or two, took a deep breath and walked toward the circle. As soon as she stepped into the light it went 'OUT', the door closed and Michelle was enveloped in darkness.

Her fears escalated and she was about to run back in the direction that came from when she felt soft touches on her robe.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes and thought to herself.

'This fantasy was not what I expected.'

The touches glided over her body with light presses and massages over the soft fabric of the robe. She felt what seemed like hands lifting her breasts and then push onto her nipples, always moving, always pressing. More hands moved onto her hips and lower abdomen and thighs. They also, teasingly pressed the soft fabric against her inner thighs, coming close to, but not touching labia.

As the wonderful touches flowed across her body, her nervousness and apprehensions slowly faded and a soft sigh escaped her lips. She felt light, butterfly-like kisses, spreading across her face and neck, a wonderful warmth began to spread throughout her body. The hands intensified their massaging of her breasts and the swirling fingers soon had her nipples standing at attention. The hands on her lower abdomen and inner thighs were now, gently pushing, the fabric of her robe against her tingling labia.

She began to unconsciously push herself into the unseen hands as they roamed freely across her body.

"Ohhhhhh..."

Suddenly she felt the fabric being pushed onto her clitoral hood with exquisite swirls and massages. Her hips jerked and she moaned loudly as her clitoris extended itself from the protective hood. She felt soft lips touch her lips, then a warm moist tongue slipped back and forth between her lips. She reached out and her excitement level rose when she felt a multitude of soft, warm 'presences' floating in front and beside her body. The tongue slowly slipped inward and Michelle took a deep breath when she felt her tongue being touched. Delicious sensations flooded her mind as the tongues danced and played together. Soon, the kiss became deeper and more passionate.

Michelle moaned into the unseen mouth.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

The kisses on her neck and face continued along with the massages on breasts, nipples and near the swelling folds of her labia and clitoris. The robes soft fabric was adding to the stirring arousal of her body.

The passionate kiss continued and a dazed Michelle was barely aware that the sash to her robe was being loosened. The robe's soft folds parted and were drawn to her sides. Michelle broke the kiss and gasped as her firm breasts and erect nipples sprung into the air. Her rigid organ of joy stood hard between her thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Michelle's breath was now coming in quick pants and a long, soft sigh was heard as her robe was pushed from her shoulders. Her aroused nakedness stood in the middle of darkened room. The mouths and hands now reacquired her body. This time they had soft, trembling, bare skin to massage and suckle on. A soft finger pressed onto her extended clitoris with an ecstatic twirling motion and Michelle gasped loudly. Her hips bucked forward at the incredible contact.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The mouth and lips slipped from her face and suckled their way down toward her right breast. The massaging hand seemed to hold it for the advancing mouth. She gasped as a wonderful warmth bathed her erect nipple and then the mouth descended onto the excited nipple with an delightful sucking and suckling action. She felt her left breast being gently lifted and another mouth slipped over the tingling nipple. Ripples of pleasure flowed across her chest and merged with those radiating from her clitoris. At the same time she felt the hands on her inner thighs move inward and form themselves around the swelling folds of her labia. Both thumbs pressed and swirled onto the rigid organ. She instinctively spread her legs and hunched down and her hips bucked forward as jolts of joy shot throughout her body.

"Oh God..."

Michelle's wide open eyes still saw nothing in front of her or around her. Her mind and body no longer cared about the 'whys' or 'hows', only what 'they' were doing to her aroused body.

She felt pressure against her legs and back as though a blanket of air was pushing against them. Her body was slowly moved from a standing position to a prone position. The loving attention on her body never faltered or stopped. She held her breath when she felt her legs being bent at the knees and spread apart.

Michelle knew she was in the classic position for 'all' things sexual and she smiled and panted with anticipation. While the hands and mouths adorned her body, Another suckling mouth gently slipped onto her abdomen and worked its way downward. The fingers of the hand that was molded to her labia slipped between the folds, pushing them further apart and other fingers began to explore her wet pink furrow. Emily's mind was in a whirlwind of exploding pleasure as the invisible Entities worshiped her body.

The suckling mouth was now approaching the junction of her thighs. A deep intake of breath and a long hiss of joy was heard as it left her abdomen and a long, warm tongue curled around her straining clitoris. The tongue was joined by lips and Emily gasped loudly as her straining organ of joy was sucked on as though it was an erection.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The exploring fingers began to tease and tantalize her clasping inner lips and her hips began pushing her excited womanhood against her unseen Lovers. Slowly two fingers pushed into Michelle's steamy passage with an exquisite twisting and turning motion. Her body thrashed as jolts of intense pleasure flooded her vagina and merged with those from her throbbing clitoris.

Her clenching vaginal muscles were trying to draw the twisting fingers deeper into its enflamed sheath. The slithering tips began circling her excited vaginal walls as if they were searching for something. Michelle suddenly arched up from the 'blanket of air', her hips bucked her enflamed sex in wild circles and she squealed in joy. 'They' had found her excited 'G' spot and began an ecstatic massaging of the ultra-sensitive tissues.

"AHH ... AHH ... AHH..."

All the unseen forces came together now and intensified their actions on her body. From breasts and nipples to her rigid mini erection-like clitoris to her spasming vagina. The suckled, they massaged, they stroked, teased and caressed. She thrust her breasts and engorged nipples into the devouring mouths and ground her enflamed sex into sucking mouth and thrusting fingers. Michelle was in a sexual frenzy.

She arched up and froze as her first orgasm was unleashed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Her thick, orgasmic juices spurted past her stretched folds and spewed into the air. The unseen Lovers continued with their ecstatic manipulations of her body and Michelle screamed again as her second orgasm was coaxed from her convulsing and spasming body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

This time, the sensations were so intense, that she went into sensory overload and lost consciousness for a few seconds. Her body slumped down onto the warm supports of the 'blanket of air'.

When she recovered, she moaned as delicious aftershocks rippled across her body.

"Ohhhhhhhh ... Thank you ... Thank you..."

She felt all the unseen mouths, lips, hands and fingers slowly leave her body.

She whimpered in disappointment.

"Oh ... please don't leave me..."

It was then that she felt two large hands come to rest on her bent knees. They startled her for a moment and then she smiled as the large hands drifted down her bent thighs toward her dripping sex. She held her breath as they neared the junction of her thighs.

She gasped loudly when she felt her entire sex molded between the hands. She felt her folds being pushed wide apart by a single finger and her stunned mind began sawing her wet, swollen folds up and down the thick finger. The thick digit wasted no time and slithered into her excited passage.

Michelle's dazed mind thought,

'Jesus ... it must be 5" long and least 3/4 of an inch thick.'

She moaned, she cooed and gurgled as it began long, ecstatic strokes into and out of her spasming vagina. She had just had two incredible orgasms and this ... this new Lover was pushing her toward another one with only its finger. She felt her Lover move as if it was leaning inward. Then she felt it, a warm breath was blowing on her engorged clitoris. Despite the spasms of intense pleasure, she held her breath as her new Lover lowered its mouth and suckled its way over her rigid organ of joy. It swirled it in circles with ecstatic tugs and releases. Her loins exploded with raw joy and she wailed as her third orgasm was unleashed.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

She slumped back onto the 'blanket of air' as her vaginal muscles continued to clenched tightly around the long, thick finger.

"Ohh ... Ohh ... Ohh..."

As she recovered, she realized that her new Lover was leaning over her body between her wide spread thighs.

Then she felt it... !

For a fleeting moment Michelle remembered what her had erection felt like just as she was about to penetrate Emily's vagina.

She looked down her body, but saw only darkness.

It felt incredibly long and incredibly thick. It pulsed and throbbed as it lay over her abdomen. She could feel a warm wetness pooling onto abdomen from the head of the massive, unseen erection. Her mind said it was two big, but her body vaulted up the arousal ladder and screamed YES ... YES ... YES.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.