Welcome to College - Cover

Welcome to College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - College freshman Eric McKeon finds that campus life has a few surprises in store.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

A couple of days later, Jack had just gotten to the point where he could walk around without any pain. He'd told people he'd fallen down outside the frat house and hit his leg.

When I came home from class, he was lying on the bed. Even though it was starting to get cooler, he was naked. I closed the door and joined him before working on my homework. I finished my work and turned around to find that he was naked. I guess he'd been watching me.

"You want some help with that?" I asked him.

"Sure, " he replied. I grabbed a condom and a bottle of lube from the dresser and sat down next to him. He began fingering me and my own dick got hard. When I was ready I straddled him and sat down on his cock. He grinned up at me as I began bouncing up and down on him. I leaned in and kissed him. Then I sat back up and began grinding on him. He grabbed my hips as I worked him harder and harder.

"I'm not going to last long," he warned me.

"That's all right."

I began masturbating while continuing to ride him. He started pushing into my asshole, fucking me harder as he approached orgasm. He bit his lip, stifling a groan as he went over the edge. I pulled my ass off of his softening dick and leaned over him, my cock pointing right at his face. Before long I shot my load onto his face. We made out for a few minutes and then cleaned each other up. Then we pulled the covers over ourselves and went to sleep.

We were awoken by a knock on the door. I wrapped a towel around my waist and answered it. It turned out to be Jorge.

"Tonight's your turn, be at the house at 8:00." My dick got instantly hard from the excitement.

"Alright, see you then I guess." I pulled Jorge into the room, closed the door, and kissed him on the lips.

"You might want to get off before then," he suggested, "you'll last longer and enjoy the experience more that way."

"I can help with that," Jack said. I turned around. He was kneeling on the floor, clearly planning to suck me off. I thought that was a great idea and presented him with my stiff cock. As he started sucking, Jorge got down and began working my balls with his mouth. I caressed Jack's head with my hand as they both went to work on me. I closed my eyes and pictured what would happen that night, letting out a soft moan as their tongues enveloped me. I began thrusting my dick into Jack's mouth as I got more into it. Jorge stood up and began kissing me. Finally I pressed Jack's face into my crotch and my balls contracted, their contents spurting down his throat.

"See you at 8:00, I told Jorge."

I showered, got dressed, and went to class. After a long day of anticipation, I got dinner with Jack.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.