Welcome to College - Cover

Welcome to College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - College freshman Eric McKeon finds that campus life has a few surprises in store.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

The next night we were all summoned back to the house for dinner and to get to know the brothers a little better. This time we remained clothed. I sat between Jimmy Lyon and Frank Casavant. It turned out that Frank and I had both played soccer in high school, which gave us a lot to talk about. After dinner we had cocktails in the lounge, and I got to know some of the other brothers. They all seemed like really cool guys.

After a while Mike told all the pledges except for Jack to go home. He was the first one selected to get gang-banged.

As we were leaving, Rajiv tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey, you want to hang out in my room for a bit."

This time I knew exactly what was going on. "Sure."

I followed him to his dorm. He had air conditioning, and was running it at full blast.

"Why don't you get comfortable?" he suggested.

"It's a little cold in here."

"Oh, that's so no one will hear us."

I nodded, "smart."

"We can get under the covers if you'd like."

"That sounds like a great idea." We both stripped off and snuggled up together on Rajiv's bed.

"So you and Jack are an item?"

"Yeah." I probably had a really goofy looking smile on my face at that moment.

"Any chance he'll be up for some fun later tonight."

"I don't think so, it sounds like they're going to be working him pretty hard."

Raj giggled. "I can't wait until it's my turn."

We started making out and running our hands all over one another's bodies. We kept at it for a few minutes and both got really into it.

Rajiv turned over. "Why don't you do my ass?"

I didn't need a second invitation. "There's condoms and lube in the dresser," Raj said. I went up to get them and then got back in bed. Raj had turned over on his back. I kissed his neck while working my finger into his ass. I put in a second finger and started rubbing his back with my free hand while I massaged his prostate.

"I'm ready," he murmured.

I put the condom on and applied a layer of lube to it, and then lay down on top of Rajiv. I slowly worked my cock into his tight asshole and began fucking him.

"Ohhh ... that feels good," he moaned. I picked up the pace and grabbed his hair. Raj buried his face in a pillow and screamed. I threw my head back and opened my mouth, overwhelmed by the pleasure and the sound of my thighs slapping against his ass. Finally, I couldn't stand anymore and came. I pulled out and we kissed.

"My turn," Rajiv whispered. I turned on my back as he went to get a condom.

"Get on your side," he said. I did so and he got in bed, spooning me as he worked my ass with his fingers. He eased on top of me. "Lift your knee a little bit." I felt his cock rubbing against my ass. He positioned it at the sphincter and gently pressed in. I groaned as his dick eased inside of me. Rajiv held his cock in place as he pressed his body against mine. Then he kissed the back of my neck and began gently fucking me. I feel the heat of his breath on my neck, and he wrapped his arms around me. His breathing and fucking both grew faster and I bucked against him a little bit. "Keep doing that," he moaned. I eagerly complied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.