Welcome to College - Cover

Welcome to College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - College freshman Eric McKeon finds that campus life has a few surprises in store.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

A few weeks later, Jack and I were at another Beta Gamma Lambda parties. We had gone to a few other frats, but BGL seemed chiller, and Jack was really eager to rush, so we hung out there most of the time. This evening Jorge seemed especially eager to hang out with me. I was looking around for Rajiv. Jack had given me some lessons in sucking cock, and I was eager to show off what I'd learned. I asked Jorge if he'd seen him.

"I think he went upstairs with Blake," he replied, winking at me. Blake was one of the juniors in the fraternity.

"Really, I didn't know you let guys like that in a fraternity.

Jorge laughed. "Why not?"

"I dunno, I just figured frat bros would be kind of homophobic."

"Ahhh, come on man, we aren't like that at all. Actually, we're thinking of rushing your roommate."

"So then you'd have a couple of gay guys."

"A few more than that, actually. Come upstairs and I'll show you." I didn't quite understand what he meant, but I followed him anyway. All this talk of gay guys in the fraternity had my cock stiff in my shorts, and I was suddenly reconsidering rushing.

Jorge led me into his room and asked me to close the door. When I turned around he had stripped off, exposing his stiff uncut cock.

I struggled to form a response, "Woah."

"You like?"

"Yeah, but, uhh ... don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, but she's ok with it. In fact she likes to watch sometimes."

"Ok, wow." After thinking for a second I knelt down and took him in my mouth. I began practicing the moves Jack had taught me.

"Damn, you're good for a freshman," Jorge said. I mumbled appreciation through the throbbing cock in my mouth and kept going. I worked his shaft with my tongue, and then pulled off and blew on the tip for a while.

"Where'd you learn that?" Jorge asked

"Jack taught me."

"So have you guys fucked yet?"

"No, he talked about it, but we were worried about the noise."

"Yeah, you're probably right about that, but you won't have to worry about that anymore."

"How come?"

"You can do it here."

"Thanks." I stuck him back in my mouth and went to work. A few minutes later he pulled me off.

"I want to cum on your face," he explained.

I stood up and stripped off. I didn't want to get any stains on my clothes. I knelt down again and began jacking Jorge off.

"Almost there," he moaned. I closed my eyes and waited. I didn't have to wait long, and soon I felt a sticky warmth splashing onto my face and neck. Jorge slapped his cock against my face, getting the last spurts of semen out, and I opened my eyes again.

"You did great," Jorge said, "let's go back downstairs." I reached to grab a towel, but Jorge stopped me. "You have to go like you are." I thought for a moment. This could all be some weird plot to make fun of me, but following people who made suggestions I didn't understand had worked pretty well so far, so I decided to risk it.

When we got downstairs the furniture had been moved out and replaced with seven cots. Jack was lying on one of them. He was also naked and his face was covered in cum.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon. Pick out a cot."

I sat down on the cot next to him. I didn't know what was going on, but whatever it was it was making me horny. A few minutes later, Raj took the cot on my other side. Blake went off to talk to Jorge and Willie James, another one of the frat brothers who I didn't know but who I assumed was responsible for the semen that was slowly drying on Jack's face. David Kim and Max Keating came down next, with their respective partners. They took cots next to each other and held hands. Next was Matt Kirk, who coincidentally had gone to high school with Jack. They high-fived each other before he took the cot at Jack's head. The last person down was Anthony White, who took the last available cot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.