My

My "Walking Dead" Weekend

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It was my opportunity to be on Television. Of course, I was only going to be grunting and making strange faces as one of the "Walking Dead". Still, the entire experience had a lot of side benefits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Zombies   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace  

My room-mate Tiffany came rushing into the bathroom, when I was still sitting on the throne. Certainly, you can understand why I would be annoyed at the intrusion. Sure, we were closer than most room-mates, but she knew I enjoyed my privacy at such moments.

I guess I should start by introducing myself. Everybody around the campus calls me "Piggy" and I kind of hate that nick-name. It all started with that stupid movie with Burt Reynolds and Jon Vought set in the backwoods swamps and had a famous scene with the guys getting sodomized by the redneck bad-boys. I had stupidly imitated the sounds the city-boys made when they were rolled over the tree stump and forced to make noises like rutting pigs getting it on. The silly "oink-oinks" followed me everywhere I went. I may be accused of bias, but I am really pretty attractive in my own petite way. I am 24 years old, with dark black hair, and I am an extra-small in almost everything I wear. I tend not to wear a bra because my breasts are not much more than my nipples and a slight bulge. I do have a fully rounded ass which I think is genetic due to some hanky-panky with the help by my sanctimonious ancestors.

Both Tiffany and I were due to graduate in June and we both had signed up for graduate school down in Florida so we could be close to the beaches.

My real name is Faith, which is a whole lot different and more attractive than Piggy. My mom and dad had sold their Atlanta home and were on a "round the world" cruise on their stupid 75 foot yacht. Don't start thinking we were all kind of rich or anything. I think it was just a way they both had of getting away from the fact they were getting far too old to find any excitement in the old neighborhood. I think my dad was getting his jollies from the willing bar girls in every port and my mom was keeping her options open with the muscular deckhands who doted on her drooping ass cheeks.

Tiffany almost pulled me off the commode making me pull up my smiley face panties in a hurry. She was such a ditz that I fully expected the entire male football team to be filing in behind her to scope out all my goodies.

"Piggy, guess what?"

I hated it when Tiffany played that game. She never just came out and said what was on her mind. At least not unless she had my head locked in tight between her legs and she was giving me direct commands on exactly where to place my tongue next.

I loved licking Tiffany's pretty pussy. She had about the juiciest and sweetest tasting pussy I had ever tasted. I don't mean to imply that I had a lot of experience in that area, but I have been able to sample a pretty wide selection of pussies in the four years of college. I had not completely sworn off cock, it was just that it was too much trouble these days with the guys that either wanted to suck you dry of all your happy thoughts or guys that made you feel so guilty when you wanted to move on to other pastures.

No, the average college guy was just too much trouble. It was better to get it from a married professor or even one of the Hispanic laborers who couldn't speak much English but knew how to fill an empty hole in a hurry. Neither one of those types ever wanted a "lasting relationship" or a sympathetic ear.

"Tell me Tiffany, I can't wait to hear."

My sarcasm was totally lost.

"You know that television series, "The Walking Dead"? Well, it will be shooting out at the Oglethorpe plantation on Friday night through Sunday evening and they want as many extras that show up promptly at 5PM on Friday afternoon."

I vaguely remembered watching a couple of episodes of the horror styled television series but I was not all that interested because it seemed to be all about slaughtering numerous flesh-eating zombies and a number of normal humans being consumed by the vicious mob of demented dead. It was not what I would describe as a "Chick flick" which was my forte.

"I am not really a fan of that sort of thing, Tiffany."

"But, Piggy, it is like the most popular show on campus. A lot of us are going just to get on the show for a couple of episodes. Besides, they will give us free food, tents to sleep in and pay us each $800 if we stay until Sunday afternoon. All we have to do is put on the Zombie make-up and let them kill us every now and then."

Actually, at this point, I got a little more interested because my parent's monthly check had not arrived this week and I was down to my reserve cash hidden in my tampon box.

When I agreed to do it, Tiffany grabbed me and pushed me down on the fluffy white carpet in the bedroom. She was a lot stronger than me and soon had my face right under her seeping panties. I was so busy laughing that I forgot to voice my customary "Oink, oink" that always got her pussy to squirt her juices right into my greedy mouth.

After she did my face real good and got me all sticky, Tiffany used her tricks learned in gymnastics to flip me on my tummy and straddled my ass with her pleasantly plump thighs. I could feel her snatch rubbing right on my upraised camel-toe and I knew she was going to make me take one of those nice from the rear pounding without a dildo but with a lot of friction and a lot of eager enthusiasm. She leaned down and whispered in my ear,

"Give me the Oink-oink now, baby!"

Tiffany pulled my hair hard and I gave her what she wanted in a very high-pitched squeaky voice and trembling ass cheeks. She laughed and gave it to me good with some stinging spanks on my ass and stuck her fingers in the corners of my mouth and made me crawl all the way into the living room with her perched right on my back. You have to understand she weighed a whole lot more than me and it was hard for me to carry her weight without caving in. Somehow, I managed it and she made me parade in front of the sliding glass doors turning around like a duck in a shooting gallery. I knew the boys in the other side of the courtyard could see my humiliation and I thought I could hear the echo of a few "Oink-oinks" off in the distance.

We all crammed inside of Tiffany's Range Rover. There were six girls and one male. The male was more like a female because he made no bones about admitting he swung for the other side. We were fresh meat for the "Walking Dead" shooting location ready to be shot, sliced or diced into little pieces for the glory of the "normal" humans still alive in a Zombie dominated world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.