Evil Ann and Miss Kitty
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Imbalance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A chance encounter between a big city goth girl and a small town cheerleader becomes something much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   FemaleDom   Spanking  

Beth tugged Ann's discarded costume over to her and examined it "Where do you get the stuff? I always wondered"

"Mostly from second hand stores and then I alter them. This one I got off EBay, you can try it on if you want"

Beth considered for a moment then stepped into the legs.

Beth struggled into the leather garment, it fit Ann very well and she wasn't quite as skinny but with some effort and help from Ann she managed to get into it. She pulled the zipper up but it would not close over her tits. She tried various ways of stuffing them into the suit but it just wouldn't close. Ann watched her efforts in wrapped amusement. Finally she gave up leaving her tits bulging out of top. She turned to face Ann

"You look so hot Beth" said Ann admiringly "here try this"

Ann fetched her boots and helped Beth into them. Beth looked at herself in the mirror admiring the way the outfit hugged her curves. She wound her blonde curls into a quick bun.

The combination of the severe looking outfit and hair style coupled with Beth's natural softness was most enticing.

"Ha, I look like some big bad dominatrix; you look my little naked slave girl" said Beth laughing

"Yes my mistress" Ann smirked

"Kneel before me slave girl" commanded Beth.

"Yes mistress" responded Ann in a soft voice as she fell to her knees.

"How my I serve you mistress?" she continued

Momentarily taken aback, Beth thought before saying "Um ah, lick my shoes, you ah, worthless slave"

Smiling, Ann got down on all fours and licked at her boots running her tongue over the hard leather in long strokes.

Beth was entranced. Evil Ann, the tough, scary, sometimes violent and the definitely-not-to-be-messed-with-Evil-Ann, crouched at her feet meekly licking her shoes.

"You should be thanking me slave" she said growing in confidence.

Ann smiled up at her, "Oh thank you mistress for allowing this unworthy slave to serve you" Ann replied in a mock display of abasement. "Mistress is so kind and generous and beautiful and perfect"

Ann returned to her task.

"What else, about me slave?"

Beth revelled as Ann waxed poetically about her magnificence between boot licks.

As much as she loved Ann praising her she was starting to feel a little weird.

"Ok um stop now" Ann sat back on her heels and looked up at Beth attempting to look subservient.

"Yes mistress, how else may I serve you?" Asked Ann sweetly.

"Your mistress commands you to ... you can um, ah. Oh god. Can help me get out of this thing, I can hardly breathe!"

Ann stood laughing and pulling the cat suit off Beth. She was treated to the sight of black leather parting to reveal Beth's smooth giggling flesh.

"Phew, that thing is like a straight jacket! I don't know how you can wear it!"

"Takes a bit of getting used to. But you looked so hot in it. I wouldn't have guessed you were into S&M"

"I'm not - I mean I've never done that before" admitted Beth sat on the floor pulling the cat suit off her legs and finally freeing herself.

Ann crouched down and put Beth's car ears back on her head.

"I think I liked you in your costume better anyway. Little kitty cat girl"

Ann's hands fell from her neck softly creasing down and coming to a rest on Beth's breasts.

"So soft"

"Mmmm" Beth moaned appreciatively.

Ann gently undid her hair letting it tumble down around her shoulders in golden waves.

"There now that's better isn't it my sweetly little kitty cat.

"Meow" Beth replied with smile. Ann smiled back and continued stroking her hair softly.

"Oh wait a sec, I've got the just the thing"

Ann jumped up and rummage through the bed sheets. She felt something brush her leg. Looking down she saw Beth on all fours rubbing her face against her leg. Beth looked up, meowed and continued circling Ann's legs rubbing herself against them. Ann smiled down.

"Meow" Beth said again

"Does kitty want a pat?

"Meeeow"

Ann lent down scratched Beth behind the ear then stroked her bare back. Beth arched her back and purred appreciatively. Ann pulled Beth's silky blond hair out of the way and fastened the collar around her neck.

"There now are you the prettiest kitty"

Beth pressed herself against Ann while Ann ran her hands over Beth's exposed flesh creasing her soft belly and cupping her tits.

"Aren't you the prettiest kitty cat yes you are"

Beth squirmed as Ann petted her. Stroking and caress her body

Ann grabbed up of Beth's discarded stockings and dangled it over Beth's head

"Does kitty want to play?"

"Meow" Beth pawed at the stocking as Ann jerked it away from her. Beth lunged and caught it. A brief tug of war ensued

"Ah bad kitty, drop it, bad kitty"

Beth yanked back pulling the stocking from Ann's grip. Beth fell backwards colliding with the bedside cupboard cause a lamp to fall from it. Ann caught it as it fell and replaced it. She turned on Beth

"Very bad kitty" She scolded. She grabbed Beth by the hair and pulled her into the centre of the room.

"Bad kitty. She repeated and gave Beth a hard smack on her firm round ass.

"Bad, bad, bad" Beth gasped as Ann landed three more smacks. She slowly looked back at Ann; her face bore a look of open mouthed shock. That look worried Ann for a moment until it turned to one of pure lust and Beth lowered her head to the floor and raise her ass up, wiggling it invitingly.

"Um, yeah. Bad kitty, very bad"

Ann rained down hard smacks on Beth's bare and rapidly reddening ass. Beth gasped and squeaked with each blow.

Her whole ass had taken on a red glow and Beth was moaning softly.

"Has kitty learnt her lesson?"

"Ohhhhh, uhha, yes"

Ann landed another hard smack

"What was that, kitty?"

"Meow" Beth replied trying to sound apologetic

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.