Eggplant
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Sky

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story of sibling love that starts with a demonstration of hypnosis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

It is a real blessing to have parents like mine. Dad had loaned me the money for my new apartment and Mom started to make a list of the things I'd need to start up my own place. She made up a box with two sets of dishes, cups, glasses and silverware. Another box held sheets, pillowcases, towels etc.

I still ate at home for a couple of days but then Mom took me shopping. I got all the household cleaning supplies and enough food for a week. We stopped at a thrift store and I got some pots and pans and a broom and mop as well as a couple of odds and ends.

I was all set and started my new schedule. I slept at my own place and went to school from there. After school I stopped at my parents place and saw Jen for a few minutes to see if she needed anything. From there I went to work. At work I studied as time and work allowed and found I was able to keep up with my school work just fine.

The days passed and I took my final exams. I was notified later that I had passed afl my courses and ended up with an overall GPA of 3.8 which was fine for my scholarship to continue the next year.

Jen also passed all her courses and ended up with a GPA of 3.9 for the year. This placed her near the top of her class and allowed her to choose the subjects she needed and wanted for her Senior year.

With the end of classes for both Jen and me we now had more time to spend with each other. Since I worked evenings, I had days to do as I wished. I was able to get a little overtime and had very shortly paid Dad back what I owed him. I was on my own and doing well.

Jen and I managed to spend some time together. Mom and Dad were glad to see we were still doing the things we always had in the past such as a movie mow and then and a picnic or just an outing to the park. That gave us time to fool around a bit. Jen came over to my place every other weekend to help with cleaning (and loving). There was very little cleaning and a whole lot of loving.

When it was time to start thinking about school again I made the decision to sign up for a lighter load. A few less classes would give me more time for work and enjoyment. If all went well I could take a bigger load the next year.

Jen was doing well and was ready for school to start. Over the summer she had turned 17 and after I helped teach her to drive, Dad got her a car. It was small and didn't use much gas so she was able to pay for fuel and minor repairs with the money she made from chores at home and cleaning at my place.

My schedule went back to pretty much what it was at the end of the previous year. Go to school, stop at the house to see Jen and help her with her studies, to work where I was able to study and then home to bed.

Jen was also back to he old schedule. Mom was working graveyard and Dad was keeping his schedule so he could be home for dinner and the rest of the day. That meant the Mom was there all day and was doing the cooking. Dad was there when Mom was at work so Jen was not alone most of the time. At 17 the folks were not worried about leaving her alone once in a while.

All was going well.

Then came the end of our lives as we knew them.

It happened on a Wednesday at just after noon. I was at school as was Jen. Dad was at his station and Mom had been at home. She apparently decided to surprise dad with a special lunch. She drove down to the station and they were sitting in the office sharing their meal when the big tanker truck came to deliver the gas. No one paid much attention to gas deliveries. The driver would make the delivery and then drop off a statement in the office when he was done.

On this day the driver pulled in next to the underground tank filler tubes and after opening the cover of the biggest tank he pulled the hose out from the truck and started to put the nozzle in the open tank. As the nozzle touched the edge of the opening there was a spark.

The explosion and following fire killed the driver, Mom and Dad and one of the other attendants. It took several hours to extinguish the fire and when it was over there was very little left to identify any of the dead.

I was in my Business class when a police officer entered the class and went to the professor and spoke softly. I knew the cop. Harry was a family friend. After speaking to the professor he turned and signaled me to follow him out of the class. I knew right away it was something very bad. He informed me of the accident and that my folks were dead. He told me that the fire was still burning and would be for a while. There was nothing I could do. He suggested that I go get Jen out of school and be the one to tell her before she heard about it from someone else. I thanked Harry and went back to gather my things from the class. I started to go up to tell the professor but he shook his head and motioned for me to go ahead.

I don't remember the drive over to Jen's school. When I got there I checked in with the Principal. He looked up Jen's schedule and went with me to her class. I stayed in the hall while he went in to get her. She came out carrying her books and things. She took one look at me and started crying. She knew it had to be bad by the look on my face and the fact she was taken out of class. I told her what had happened and held her while she sobbed at the loss of our parents. The Principal softly said how very sorry he was and told me to take her home.

We left Jen's car at the school and drove home in mine. When we got home I had to help Jen into the house and then she just collapsed and sobbed. I picked her up and carried her to the sofa in the living room and we just cuddled there and cried for a long time.

Finally, Jen looked at me and asked, "What are we going to do?"

I thought for a moment and realized I had no idea what needed to be done or how to get it done. Then I remembered Dad telling me that in case of emergency I was to call Bob Tripp. He was an old family friend and Dad's lawyer. I called his office and when I got him on the line I told him we needed him right away but I didn't want to talk over the phone. He could tell I was upset and promised to be there in half an hour. He actually made it in twenty minutes.

When Bob arrived I let him in and told him what little I knew from Harry the cop. He told me to relax there with Jen and he would take care of everything. He had the authority as our family lawyer to act on our behalf.

I left Jen weeping on the couch and went to the kitchen to get drinks. I made coffee for Bob and then took some water in for Jen and I. We just sat and wept while Bob was in the kitchen making calls. It was an hour or so later that he came out and sat down to tell us what he had found out.

"First of all let me say how very sorry I am about your parents. The police have confirmed that both were killed in the explosion. Now that you are twenty-one Jeff, you are in charge. You will be responsible for Jen as well since you are named in the will as her guardian. I will do everything I can for you. I'll make all arrangements for your parents and see to it that their accounts are all changed to your name so you can support both of you. You will have more than enough money once all the insurance policies are paid but in the mean time I will advance you any funds you need. If you have any questions or if anyone contacts you about any of this just call me. Do not answer any questions or make any statements or sign anything without me. Okay?"

"Great. Thanks Bob."

Shortly after that Bob's wife Bertha arrived. She took Jen to her room to clean up and take a nap. Bob reminded me I had things to do as well. First I called Mr. Baker. I explained what had happened and told him I would not be able to come in that evening. He asked if I thought I'd be working for him after I got things settled. I thought for a moment and then told him I honestly doubted it. He told me not to worry about giving notice. He understood and would end my employment as of that day. I could pick up my final check any time. After expressing his condolences he hung up.

Next I got Jen's car keys and went to her school. I explained to the Principal what was going on and that I thought Jen would need a few days to get a hold of herself. He agreed. I explained that I was now twenty-one and would be Jen's legal guardian. He noted that in Jen's record so there would be no problems in the future. I mentioned Jen's friend Bettie and asked if we could get her out of class for a moment to get her help. He checked her schedule and found she was in study hall so there was no problem. He called and had her sent to the office. We then made arrangements for her to pick up assignments and homework for Jen. They had the same classes so that would work. She would also give Jen a copy of her notes for each class. I asked if she had a licence and she said yes so I gave her the keys to Jen's car and asked if she would drive it to our house after school. She agreed.

After leaving the school I went to my apartment and stopped at the office. I explained to the manager what had happened and told her I would need to move back home to take care of my sister. She very kindly agreed to cancel my lease and refund my deposit. I was surprised and thanked her. I then went and got some of my things to take home. I'd clean out the apartment in a couple of days.

Lastly, I stopped at the University and went to see my faculty advisor. I again explained what had happened and told him I would be missing classes for a few days. He agreed that would be logical and I told him I'd have my friends supply me with notes and any assignments. With that settled I went home. On the way I called Chuck and told him what had happened and asked him to keep me up to date with notes and any assignments. I also asked him to get Mary to do the same for the class we shared. He readily agreed to take care of it for me. After he told me how sorry he was about my folks, we hung up.

I didn't realize how much time had gone by until I got home. I found Bettie had already dropped off Jen's car and some school work. She had spent a few minutes with Jen and then left.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.