Eggplant - Cover

Eggplant

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Sky

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story of sibling love that starts with a demonstration of hypnosis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

When we were all done we stood in the kitchen looking at each other. Jen looked a little apprehensive and I thought maybe she was having second thoughts. I have to admit I was too. This was a big step and could end up very badly if we got caught.

"Jen. we don't have to do anything more. We can stop right now. Or we can just do what we did before dinner. It's up to you. You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"No! I want to make love with you. I'm just a little nervous now that it's about to happen. Come on. Let's go upstairs and make like bunnies."

I laughed, took the hand she held out to me and followed her up the stairs. At the top of the stairs she stopped and looked in the direction of my room and then hers.

"Your room or mine, Bro?"

"Mine I think would be best. The folks never come in my room but they do yours. If we don't have time to clean up afterwards they won't find anything in your room and I can clean up in the morning if I have to. The most they ever do is glance in to see if I'm home and asleep. We should be safer that way."

"Okay."

"First let's go to your room. I want to undress you, but we need to leave your clothes in your room. We'll take your nightgown into my room with us in case someone comes home. It will give you a chance to get to your room without being seen. If asked we can say you were just saying good night."

"Sounds good to me. Especially the part where you undress me," she said.

I followed her into her room. She stopped by her bed and turned to face me, expectantly. I walked over to her, took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. We held the kiss for a couple of minutes and then I stepped back a little as we broke the kiss. I reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. As each button opened I leaned forward and kissed the open spot. I started with her neck and moved slowly down her chest, between her little breasts, past her bra and down her tummy. When the last button was open I slipped her blouse off her shoulders and dropped it on her bed.

I leaned forward and kissed her soft lips again as I reached behind her and unfastened her skirt. I let it fall to the floor and hugged her to me for another kiss. I gently pushed her down to sit on the bed. Kneeling in front of her I removed her shoes and socks, then slipped her skirt off her legs and placed it on the bed with her blouse.

As I stood up I reached out and took her hands in mine pulling her to her feet and into my arms. We kissed as I stroked her neck and back, feeling her warm soft skin. Finally, I felt the catch of her bra and undid it. I slowly pulled the straps off her shoulders and down her arms exposing her tiny breasts. As I put the bra with her other clothes I covered her breasts with kisses until I reached her nipples. They were small but hard and I couldn't resist them. I kissed, then sucked and finally nipped each nipple getting moans from Jen as she reacted to the stimulation.

I slid my hands down her sides until they met the elastic of her panties. I let my fingers slip under the waist band and slowly pulled her panties down over her legs. When I let them drop, she stepped out of them, leaving her standing in front of me as naked as the day she was born. She was gorgeous and very sexy. I could tell she was aroused by the moisture on her labia. She, no doubt, could tell I was too by the raging hard on I was sporting. It took a moment but then Jen spoke.

"Let me pick up my clothes and get my gown."

She placed her clothes neatly on a chair and took her gown out of a dresser drawer. It was a modest gown that she was able to wear around the house without any embarrassment or problems with Mom and Dad. With the gown in one hand she grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room. She plopped down on my bed as I closed the door. I turned to see a very beautiful young lady waiting for me with legs spread and arms extended.

"Hurry and get undressed. I need you, now."

I managed not to rip off any buttons or jam my zipper as I quickly removed all my clothes. I turned to get on the bed and looked again at the innocent young girl that waited for me.

I stopped. This was wrong! I had in effect lied to her and tricked her into this and I loved her too much to do that. I sat down on the edge of the bed and wept as I told her.

"I can't do this, Jen."

She sat up looking at me in shock. "What? Why not? We agreed we both wanted this. Did I do something wrong?" She was weeping now too.

"No, Jen. You didn't do anything wrong. I did."

She looked at me with a puzzled expression, tears still dripping down her face.

"What did you do?"

"I cheated."

"How?"

"I used hypnosis to get what I wanted."

She had stopped crying but was confused.

"But you said you couldn't make a person do anything under hypnosis that they wouldn't do awake."

"That's true, but I tricked you."

"I don't understand. How did you trick me?"

"When I hypnotized you to help you with your tests I gave you a post hypnotic suggestion that allowed me to put you under any time I wanted. Then I asked you about your sex life and used that information to get you to do things with me."

She was getting angry, as I expected.

"Tell me what you did."

I didn't want to have to repeat all the things I had done so I decided to do it the easy way.

"Eggplant."

She flopped back on the bed, completely under again. I wasn't sure it would work but I wanted her to remember everything.

"Do you hear me, Jen?"

"Yes, I hear you."

"You will obey my instructions and answer all my questions. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I will obey and answer."

"All right, Jen. I want you to remember every time I have used the word Eggplant to hypnotize you. You will remember everything that I said and everything you said and everything that we did. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I will remember everything."

"Do you remember the first time I used the word eggplant?"

"Yes. It was right after you helped me study for my first test."

"Briefly, what did I have you do?"

"Get naked and play with my breasts."

"Good. Do you remember the second time?"

"Yes. It was to help me study for my History test."

"And what did we do the third time?"

"You asked me some questions and then we went to my room and acted out one of my fantasies."

"Very good, Jen. You remember everything now and you will still remember everything when I wake you up. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I will remember everything when I wake up."

I used the three count to wake her up and watched for her reaction. At first she looked confused but then her eyes got big and she looked at me with surprise. She picked up her gown and headed for the door.

"I need to think about what you have done to me. I need to be alone for a while."

I watched her go and wondered what would happen next. Would she scream and cry and make a scene? Would she tell Mom or Dad and get me thrown out of the house or sent to jail. I was scared. I thought about packing a bag so I could make a fast getaway. But there was no place I could go that would be safe. I just had to wait and see what Jen would want to do.

I was stretched out on the bed, still naked, waiting and worrying when she came back about an hour later. She looked calm but serious. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to me and started to talk.

"I want to get some things strait about what you did."

"Okay."

"The first time you had me get naked and play with my boobs while you watched, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, except for you watching me that was nothing new. I do that all the time so no harm done."

I was relieved but that was mild and I expected her to be more angry about what was to come.

"The next time, you had me answer personal questions. That would have been a little embarrassing but if you had asked me while I was awake I would have answered all of them the same way. I could never keep anything from you if you asked and I trust you not to tell anyone what I tell you. So again, no harm done."

"Okay."

"Then we get to the really big stuff. You had me act out my fantasy with you. We did a lot of things I wouldn't have normally done if awake. That was not right. You took advantage of me and I'm not happy about that. However, you did it with love and allowed me to lead the whole time. You didn't even get off. I really enjoyed myself and see no real harm. I forgive you."

I was relieved but still nervous.

"Thank you. I'm really sorry."

"Okay. Now we come to a place that I'm not sure about. You put me under to give me false memories when I asked why you told me not to remember what you did while I was under. I understand that, but what about the blow job? Did you trick me into that or tell me to do it?"

"No. When we were talking about me getting hard while you hugged me, you mentioned you wished you could have seen my cock. I told you that you could and you could do what ever you wanted to. I hoped you might give me a blow job but I didn't mention it. It was your own idea, and a great one too."

She just smiled and nodded.

"Next, you tricked me into reading your diary and those articles. Were they real?"

"Yes and no. There was only one page of the diary. What it said was really how I felt but I put it there so you would see it and know how I felt. The articles are real. I searched and found a lot about incest and only copied the three that were more or less in favor. I was pretty sure you would read them but I didn't make you agree. I just hoped you would accept the reasoning so we could make love like we wanted to. I did not make you do anything after that. The great blow job you gave me was all your own idea.

The next time I put you under was just to make you act normally around the folks and others so nobody would find out."

Jen had watched me as I spoke and just sat there thinking for a few minutes.

"Jeff, I forgive you for what you've done. It was mostly what I wanted but was too scared to do. I knew all the reasons why we shouldn't have sex but I hadn't heard the other side of the argument. If I had, I would likely have made a move on you a long time ago. I've loved, and wanted you for a very long time. What you did means we can be together and do all the things that I've fantasized about all these years. All I want is your promise that if you hypnotize me again you'll let me remember it."

I heaved a big sigh of relief and reached out to hug her.

"Thank you, love. I promise."

"Okay, let's do it!"

"Do what?"

She looked exasperated.

"Make love, silly."

I glanced over at the clock. We had spent too much time talking.

"We don't have time, Jen. I want our first time to be special for you, but Dad'll be home soon."

"Oh please, Jeff. I'm wet, hot, and ready, and I need you now!"

"But, Jen..."

She interrupted me before I got any further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.