Eggplant - Cover

Eggplant

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Sky

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story of sibling love that starts with a demonstration of hypnosis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

I don't know how I got through my classes that day. I don't remember them and had no notes when I checked later. That would mean trying to find someone who would loan me theirs so I could catch up. I hurried home after my last class.

I didn't see Jen downstairs when I got home. When I called out to let her know I was home there was no answer. I went up to her room and found the door closed. I could hear her stereo so I knew she was there. I knocked softly but got no reply. I decided to leave her alone. I could only hope she was thinking about what she'd read and was not just mad at me. I went to my room to study. That's when I found I had no notes. I went on line and checked to see if any of my classmates were in the University chat room. I found Chuck and asked if he could send me a copy of the notes for the classes we shared. He agreed, scanned, and sent them by e-mail. I only had three classes on Mondays and he was in two of them. I checked around and found Mary, a classmate from the third class and asked her for her notes. She asked if I was okay. She'd noticed I wasn't really paying attention in class and was worried. I told her I'd had a bad night and was just tired. She agreed to help and sent me her notes.

I hadn't heard Jen come out of her room yet. I'd left my door open so I wouldn't miss her if she opened her door. I was worried but decided to study for a while and give her time to think. I got involved in my studying and let time pass without realizing how long it had been. I glanced at the clock and realized it was past dinner time. The best thing was to order out. I went to Jen's room and knocked on the door. There was no answer. I knocked again a little louder. The door finally opened and Jen looked out.

"What?"

"I'm sorry Jen, I got busy studying and didn't fix dinner. I'll order something for delivery and pick up the tab myself. What would you like?"

"I don't care. Whatever you want's okay with me. Surprise me."

"Okay." She closed her door and I went to call. Chinese was her favorite and I knew what dishes she liked so I ordered for us both. They said it would be there in about thirty minutes. I went down stairs to set the table and wait. Jen had looked upset but didn't look like she had been crying. That was something anyway. I just had to hope she would talk to me while we ate.

The food arrived and I called her down to eat. She came down but didn't say anything. She ate her food and thanked me but didn't really seem to enjoy the meal like she normally did. I asked her if she was okay and she said yes but wouldn't look at me. When she finished eating she went back upstairs. I was getting really worried now. I cleaned up and put away the leftovers then went up to my room to do more studying. After about an hour, Jen came to my door and tapped lightly. I looked up at a very serious looking young lady. Here it comes, I thought.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"Sure. Come on in. What's on your mind.?"

"First, I need to apologize. Last night when I came in to get your glass, I read your private Diary and some papers on your desk. I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize. I should never have left those things for you to see. I'm sorry if it upset you. Do you want to talk about what you read?"

"Yes. First I read the diary. It surprised me. I didn't know you felt that way about me. I noticed you got a hard on when I hugged you but I thought maybe it was something you'd been doing before I came in. I was embarrassed but to be honest I was a little excited, too. You see, I feel the same way about you. I have fantasies about my big brother just like the ones you have about me."

"I see. Well, I think that's normal. You know I love you very much and would never want to hurt you. What do you think we should do about this?"

She came over and sat down next me on the bed. "The truth is, Jeff, that I want you as much as you want me. I've been dreaming about making love with you for years. But I thought it was wrong and I didn't think you felt the same way about me. After I read the papers on your desk I had to think about it for a while. I think I agree with what they said. It should be up to the two people involved. It's nobody's business as long as it doesn't hurt them. I thought it was dirty but when I thought about it, I couldn't see how making love to someone could be dirty. I think it must be beautiful."

I was floored. It looked like my plan had worked. Jen was convinced it was okay for us to make love. But I had to go slow. "I agree, Jen. But that leaves the question of what you want to do about it. Should we fight the temptation or give in to it and share our love?"

She hesitated a little and then smiled and put her arms around my neck, pulling me into a hug.

"I want to share my love with you, Jeff. I want you to be my lover." With that she moved closer and kissed me passionately. Her lips were soft but demanding. She opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into mine. We tongue wrestled for several minutes before we broke apart.

I was burning up with desire but had to be careful. I couldn't let her know that I knew about her sex life, and there were other things to decide.

"Jen, sweetheart. Before we get carried away there are some things we need to talk about. You're a virgin and it could hurt you to make love for the first time. And then there's the birth control issue. We can't take the chance of you getting pregnant and there is no way I want to hurt you."

She smiled and told me about breaking her hymen with Mom's vibrator. Then she surprised me even more.

"Don't you think I know all about this stuff? Mom is a nurse, remember? She and I have had long talks about sex and responsibilities. When I started having my periods we talked about babies and birth control. She told me she hoped I would wait until the right man came along and we got married, but she said that was not likely to happen in this day and age. So after making sure I knew it was not her way of saying it was okay to have sex, she put me on the pill. So you see I'm not a virgin and I'm safe as long as my lover is clean. You are, aren't you?"

"Yes, my love. I had myself tested when I entered the University and again this year when I had my physical. I haven't been with anyone since then so there is no danger. But there is one more thing we need to think about."

"What's that?"

"Mom and Dad and the rest of the world. We can't let anyone know about us. Even though we think it's not wrong, they would, if they knew. You are under age so I could get in big trouble and end up in jail. If the folks find out they may not send me to jail but they will kick me out for sure. They might even send you away to a boarding school. So you see, this must be our secret. You can't tell anyone, even your best friend. And we have to be careful not to do anything that will show others how we feel."

"I understand and I promise to be careful and not let on to anyone. I'll still go on dates, I just won't let them touch me. And you can go on dates too if you want to. We'll only let our love show when we're alone, Okay?"

"That's fine, love. Now it's getting late so we don't have time for much tonight before Dad comes home. We should be asleep when he gets here."

She looked very unhappy at that but agreed it was safer. We kissed again very passionately. She slid over onto my lap as we kissed and wiggled her butt on my hard cock. She was teasing me so I teased back by sliding my hand up over her little tittie and rubbing it. I could feel the nipple harden under my palm as she groaned.

"Will you undress me and touch me before I go to my room? I want to dream about your hand on my breast and your fingers on my pussy. Pleeeaaasse?"

I thought we had time so I pushed her off my lap and as she stood between my legs I pulled her top over her head and off. Then I reached around behind her and unfastened her bra. She shrugged her shoulders and the bra slid down her arms and off. I placed it with her top, on my bed, and leaned forward placing a kiss on each of her breasts. She sighed and pressed forward to make better contact with my mouth. I spent a couple of minutes kissing and licking her nipples then took one into my mouth and sucked on it as if I was nursing. She loved it and moaned with joy.

After a few minutes I pulled back, much to her disappointment. I slid my hands down to the top of her pants and pushed them down over her hips. They were snug and took her panties along as I slipped them down her legs and off her feet. She was barefoot so there were no shoes or socks. I placed them with the rest of her clothes on the bed and then turned back to look at her beautiful body. I trailed kisses down over her tummy, past her navel and then slid off the bed so I could reach her pussy. It was engorged and wet. I could smell her arousal. It was the sweetest scent I'd ever smelled. I kissed around the edges then along her labia. Finally I slipped my tongue into the slit between her labia and ran it up to her clit.

As I touched her clit I got a big surprise. She came. Boy did she come. I had to catch her and lay her down on the bed as her legs gave out. I stretched out beside her and held her for the few minutes it took her to come down. When she was breathing normally again and seemed to be in control, I stood up and pulled her to her feet.

"That's enough for tonight, my love. You need to get to your room and clean up before you go to bed. Dream of me as I'll dream of you and tomorrow we will make love."

"Thank you, lover. I'll do as you ask and dream of you, but now I'll have something real to think about instead of all fantasy. Good night, my love."

Jen took her clothes and left. A minute later I heard her in the bathroom. When she came out I went in and cleaned off my face and got ready for bed. I was ecstatic. I had not had to use hypnosis. Jen had willingly submitted to me and was looking forward to making love the next day. My dreams had come true and I had more waiting for me.

I went to bed and fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. I slept soundly and dreamed of my lover.

I woke up the next morning feeling great. I was rested and happy. But when I got down to breakfast I started to worry. Jen greeted me with a huge smile and a cheery "Good Morning". Much too much. Not normal. Then as I ate she kept looking at me with a big smile and her eyes full of love. Every time she caught me looking at her, she blushed. I kept watching Mom and Dad but they didn't seem to notice. At least I hoped they didn't. This was exactly what I had warned Jen about the night before. I had to do something but it'd have to wait until after school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.