The Day My Life Changed - Cover

The Day My Life Changed

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 6: A New Opportunity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A New Opportunity - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

After the best night's sleep I had had in days, I felt full of energy and ready to take on the world. I took a long shower, washing my hair and shaving my legs. While washing my abdomen, I realized that my shaved mound felt a little stubbly, and paused for a moment. Even as I wondered why I was doing it, I carefully touched it up with the razor, checking to make sure it was good and smooth. I wasn't expecting it to be inspected at lunch, but at least it wouldn't feel itchy and distract me. After my shower, I rubbed some body lotion into my mound, but didn't go so far as to make myself come. Being on the edge was one thing, but being post-orgasmic would be too distracting.

I had a light breakfast, and started putting together the things I wanted to take with me. I had a small clutch-style briefcase that would hold my resume quite nicely without being too bulky. I finished styling my hair, and doing my makeup, then dressed in one of my favourite suits. I decided on medium-heeled shoes so that I wouldn't have to worry about tripping over a pair of stilettos. A final look in the mirror, and I knew I was ready for the meeting. I felt ready to slay an army, so I had no worries about my level of confidence.

The restaurant was one of the higher-end eateries in the downtown core, well-known for its cuisine, and for the number of business deals that got transacted there. I found a parking spot nearby, and enjoyed the lovely weather during the short walk to its front door. The hostess showed me to the table, which was in a quiet corner of the restaurant, almost shielded from prying eyes by various tapestries and potted plants.

The table held three men who looked at me expectantly as the hostess led me over. They all stood as I arrived, and introductions were made. As we sat, I noticed that they all had drinks in front of them, so I decided to have a glass of wine to help calm me down. The discussion began with some small talk while we decided on our meals, then Ken took the lead after the waiter had left.

"I don't know how much Wendy told you, but our firm is in the process of dealing with some sudden openings, and a plan to do a little restructuring. John here has decided to decamp for greener pastures, and that has left us a little shorthanded." That final comment was made with a sarcastic tone and a nod in the direction of the man on my left, who laughed as Ken finished.

"Don't let his crap fool you. I'm actually moving because my wife has just been offered a fantastic position at a new hospital out west, and it's my turn to follow her, since she followed me when I took this job. And, I'm not leaving the company; I'm actually opening a new branch office out there, so take anything that Ken tells you with a grain of salt."

Ken had started laughing as John spoke, and tipped his glass in John's direction, acknowledging his remarks. I was getting the feeling that here was a rather easy-going dynamic among these men, and started to relax a little.

Ken picked up his thread of the conversation once again. "In any case, with John's departure, and his switch to office management, we're left with a hole in the senior staff. We've decided to take this opportunity to restructure things a little, and create a new organization within the office. What we're talking about is that we'd like you to consider taking a position as director of a new analytics department. You'd report directly to Bill and me, although you'd be able to work with John initially, since he's not actually leaving for a month. He can give you a hand getting the group staffed up, and getting the office organized, but it will be your show from the start."

Once again, I was totally stunned; this seemed to be a week for major events to happen in my life, each one taking me totally by surprise. I could see that they were all looking at me, waiting for me to say something. I quickly composed myself, thankful that I had been able to take all of this in with a calm demeanour. I took a small sip of my wine as a delaying tactic while I composed my thoughts.

After putting the glass down, I looked from one to the other, then focused on Ken. "First, pardon my surprise, but I had expected that this would be mainly an interview, likely the first of several. It sounds like you've already made your minds up, and this meeting is to offer me the position and see if I'm interested in taking it."

Bill spoke for the first time. "Wendy said you were really smart, and quick off the mark. It looks like she was right." A round of laughter went through the three men, while I just stared, then Bill continued, "You are correct. I assume that your briefcase contains copies of your resume, but we really don't need to see them. We've already done a complete background check on you, and we've talked to several people about you. For the record, the company that took over your previous firm is going to find out that they were really stupid for tossing you to the curb; they are one of our main competitors, and you are going to show them what they could have had."

I took another swallow of my wine, telling myself to go easy on it, but at the same time I wanted to get up and turn cartwheels around the restaurant. "Well, I hope that I can fulfill the expectations you obviously have. Are you sure that I'm the one for you?"

Ken chuckled, then said, "The fact that you are asking that question tells me that you are the one for us. There's another aspect to the position that is just as important, but a little outside the things that you'd normally expect. I need to set the stage a little, if you'll indulge me." He looked at me questioningly, and I gestured for him to continue.

"Our company has some very strong ethics rules, and behaviour rules. For example, we will not tolerate any form of harassment, sexual or otherwise. We have, and will, fire anyone who gets accused of behaviour like that. As much as we try to foster an open, friendly atmosphere in the company, we recently realized that we have very few female employees, especially in the more senior positions. It's not for lack of trying; we've simply had trouble either finding the right candidates, or attracting them to work for us. We'd like you to kind of become the champion for increasing the female representation in the office. We'd like you to look into our employment policies, salary schedules, benefits, training programmes ... basically anything and everything to make us a more attractive company for qualified professional women to come to work at. We would want to make you kind of a poster person for high-level female employees."

I had to pause to absorb all of what they were offering; this was a ground-level offer to help shape the company as it moved forward. The level of responsibility was almost shocking in its scope, and I wasn't sure if I could handle it. "I have to say, that's a tall order. You're not just trying to get some better looking employees in to deal with the excess testosterone?"

The three of them burst out laughing, but I wasn't sure if I had hit a nerve, or if there was something I was missing in the dynamic. Ken finally calmed down, and took a sip of his drink. He looked at his two companions, addressing them first, and then me. "Gentlemen, I think we have definitely found the right candidate."

His gaze turned to me, and he looked at me very calmly. "You are quite perceptive, and in a normal environment, you might be quite correct. In the case of our company, that sexual harassment policy very much encompasses sexual persuasion. You see, I'm gay, although I don't quite fit the standard stereotype. I don't hide my leanings, and Bill and I used to play football and hockey together, even as far back as high school. He was actually the first person I came out to, even before my parents. When we formed the company, one of the things we wanted to make sure of was that people of any background or sexual persuasion would always have a safe, comfortable place to work. So far, we think we've succeeded, other than the lack of female representation."

I took in his calm demeanour, and realized that I liked this man. I was pretty sure already that I would like working for him and his business partner. This certainly sounded like an interesting, exciting company.

Before I could say anything, Bill spoke up, "I will echo everything that Ken just said. As well, I will add something ... I notice that you are not wearing a ring, so I'll assume that you are single. Neither Wendy, nor any of the other people we contacted, said anything about you having a significant other, or what your leanings may be.

"I can tell you that as far as our company is concerned, whatever your personal situation may be has no bearing on your employment with us. A famous politician once said, 'The state has no place in the bedrooms of the nation.' Our company firmly believes that as it applies between us and our employees. If you are married or single, gay or straight, we don't care. Quite honestly, we would have more difficulty with visible tattoos or excess facial piercings than we would with your living or sleeping arrangements."

I took all of that in, and smiled at everyone. "Since it does make no difference, and given how open and honest you have been, I'll tell you that I do not have a significant other in my life at the moment, but I have just recently been given a new option to consider. I have no idea where it may lead, or even if it will turn into anything, but it won't have any bearing on my work performance." I smiled at Bill, "Nor will it lead to excess facial piercings or visible tattoos."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.