The Day My Life Changed - Cover

The Day My Life Changed

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 5: Home Alone

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Home Alone - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

I spent the next day in my apartment, answering phone calls from friends who had heard about my sudden change in employment status, and starting to look at job postings on the Internet. Surprising myself, I did all of this without getting dressed, lounging around naked. It was a novel experience making breakfast naked, and sitting at the table eating it without clothes. I don't know why I did it, but images of Dani kept flashing through my mind, and I occasionally pictured myself being ordered to be naked either by her or by Eve, so it seemed to be more natural.

I also spent the day in a heightened state of arousal, since every time I thought about Dani I pictured the two of us in her bed, either with me impaled by that giant dildo, or with her clit between my lips, and mine between hers. I finally had to stop and masturbate in the middle of the afternoon, which was another thing I had never done before. My normal masturbation routine was late at night, in the dark, and under the blankets, and yet today I found myself sitting in my kitchen, sunlight streaming in the window, with a cup of coffee beside me on the table, and me slouched back in a kitchen chair, fingers madly flying over my clit. When it hit the orgasm was sharp and deep, and I pictured it happening at Dani's hands, specifically with her fingers deep inside me.

I yelled at the sensation, and moaned loudly as my fingers kept moving, even after the orgasm had rippled my stomach muscles. I stroked myself firmly as the orgasm subsided, although the movements were raising my arousal again. For some reason I felt like I should bring myself back to the edge, then stop before I came for a second time, since Dani would probably want it that way. I was also being much more vocal than normal, and could only think that being exhibited during sex was causing me to lose some of my inhibitions.

I spent the rest of the day naked, trying to think about what my future should be, and being distracted by thoughts of Dani, and even about Eve. I was fairly certain that being involved with Dani would mean being involved with Eve, since there seemed to be a hierarchy, with Eve at the top. If I joined it, I would likely be at the bottom, and have to spend time being shared with Eve as well as Dani. Would Eve want to whip me, or punish me, or would I have to sleep with Eve, and her other ... companion ... slave ... lover ... what was she? Eve had already shown interest in my body, so would she have priority over me, with Dani being second? For that matter, how did I really feel about Dani? Did I want to be submissive to her, to be her slave? Did I want a relationship in which I wasn't an equal, but was definitely the secondary part of the relationship? Did I want to be constantly worried about being whipped, or punished?

The even bigger question was whether or not I was straight, gay or somewhere in between. I tried to think back to the last time I had been with a man, but the sex had not been very memorable, and the image of it was dim. Had the feel of his cock been as good as Dani's giant dildo, or had Dani been better? Dani had certainly had much more stamina, since no man had ever made me come multiple times before shooting his load. I hadn't had enough relationships with men to really be able to make well-founded comparisons, but discussions with my girlfriends had led me to believe that no man had the stamina that Dani had demonstrated with that dildo.

I went to bed that night with visions of Dani and her dildo in my mind, and tossed and turned, unable to get to sleep. I finally gave up and masturbated myself to another orgasm, and fell asleep almost able to smell and feel Dani on my skin. That night I dreamt of Dani, and of Eve, and pictured myself on my knees, offering myself to both of them. At one point in the dream I found myself over Dani's knees, my ass aching as she spanked me, and screaming in another orgasm as she slid two fingers into me after slapping my ass. I actually woke up yelling in orgasm, not even touching myself. I had never had a sex dream like that, and never had an orgasm as part of one. Orgasms for me had never come easily; they always required effort on the part of my hand or my lover, but here I was having one without even being touched. I rolled over and beat up my pillow for a moment, then fell back into a troubled sleep for the rest of the night.

The next morning, I resolved to work on finding a new job, and not thinking about Dani. That resolution lasted until I had a shower and slid my soapy fingers over my pussy. Last night's dream flashed back into my mind and I started flicking my clit back and forth between a couple of fingers. I slumped against the wall and worked my clit furiously until just seconds later I was screaming my release and sliding down the wall, unable to stand. I sucked air into my heaving lungs and finally stood up several minutes later. After I had rinsed off, I turned off the water and got dried, then went for breakfast.

I realized that I was still naked, and somehow felt that this was more correct while I was indoors. I wondered what I was turning into, since I had never had any kind of exhibitionist tendencies in the past. I tried my best to put those thoughts out of my mind, because I really did have to start thinking about a new job.

After breakfast I sat down at my desk and opened my laptop. The first thing I needed to do was to update and polish my resume, so I worked diligently at that for an hour. After getting a fresh cup of coffee, I started to hit job search web sites, looking for prospects. I sent out a few e-mails to contacts to let them know I was looking, since I had to get my network of business acquaintances in play, and the sooner things were moving, the better my chances of landing some new employment.

In the middle of one e-mail, I heard a knock on the door, and went to answer it, without thinking about my current state of dress. As I pulled the door open, I saw a familiar face with a mop of blonde curls above it. It was Wendy, my best friend since college, who was a marketing specialist like me, but at a different company. Her jaw dropped open when she saw me, and it took me a second to realize that I was naked, since I had completely forgotten about it.

She regained her composure as I blushed from head to waist, and walked past me into the apartment. "I have to say that I certainly appreciate the welcome display, but you didn't know who it was before you opened the door. You need to be more careful."

"I-I'll go get some clothes on," I stammered, after closing the door.

"Don't do it on my account. You know you're gorgeous, I've seen you almost naked before, and I'm enjoying the view. The new bare puss is nice—did you do that yourself, or do you have a new girlfriend to tell me about?" Wendy dropped into a chair in my living room, waiting for my answer.

Now it was my turn for my jaw to drop. I froze in place, wondering how she could have known about Dani ... or was it just a smart-ass comment, and she didn't know anything? I couldn't get any words out, and Wendy tilted her head a little as she looked at me.

"So you do have someone new in your life ... you've been keeping secrets, or did this just happen? Tell me, or do I have to force it out of you?"

I finally managed to regain some semblance of control, and I moved into the living room. Still standing, I asked, "How did you ... how could you... ?"

"How did I know it was a girl, and not a guy?" I nodded, and she continued. "Well, for one thing, I lean more toward women than men, and for some reason men don't seem to really like the totally bare look. They don't like combing hair out of their teeth, but then most of them won't go down on you anyway, so it hardly matters. No, in my experience, men like to see a little hair, whether it's a landing strip or a soul patch. Women, for some odd reason, prefer the completely bare look, especially if they have dominant personalities—something about the subjugation vibe that a bare puss provides. They also seem to be more into what the lips look like, whereas the men don't want to look at anything like that at the best of times."

"So ... you're gay? I never knew that."

"No, I'm not gay. I fall somewhere in the middle, so I'd have to say I'm bi-sexual. I much prefer oral sex with women, and I do like to play with someone else's boobs, but I'm certainly not above sucking a cock, or getting drilled by one when there's no one with a strap-on available."

I shook my head, trying to take all of this in. I had known Wendy for nearly ten years, and I had never thought about her sexual preferences, having just assumed that we were alike. Now, it actually seemed that we were much more alike, since she had had sex with women, and preferred it. I had had sex with one woman, and was totally confused by it.

"So, are you going to tell me what's going on, or do I have to drag it out of you? Do I have to bend you to my will, or what?"

I had started to sit down, but her comments had me whipping my eyes around to lock with hers. She knows! ... But she can't know! She caught the sharpness of the look I gave her, and stopped for a second, then pursed her lips and started speaking again.

"Something tells me that I just hit a nerve, or something. Were you forced into something, or were you attacked by someone? Tell me what's going on."

I held up a hand to forestall any further questions, and thought about how to proceed, and deal with her questions. I didn't want to tell her the whole story, at least not yet, but I was thinking that I might be able to get some advice from her.

I started slowly, picking and choosing the parts of the story I wanted to tell. "It happened the day before yesterday, right after I lost my job. I was driving home when my car died, and I saw this ... place. I thought it was some kind of spa or something, but when I went in it turned out to be a lesbian bar. I didn't know that at first ... I thought it was just a bar. I hadn't been there more than two minutes when a woman came up and started talking to me, and told me what kind of place it was." I paused, thinking that there was something I should be doing, and realized that I hadn't offered her anything to drink. "Oh, I nearly forgot ... would you like some coffee or something else?"

"Fuck the coffee, what happened with the woman? Is she the one you had sex with?"

"Don't get ahead of things. While she was talking to me, she actually started to undo the buttons on my blouse, and before I knew it she was playing with my boobs. She told me she was a dominant, and was going to make me her slave. I had no idea what she was talking about, and it started to scare me."

"A dominant, like a ... a ... mistress? I've read about those, but never met one. Sounds exciting."

"Well, it was more scary than exciting. She had me naked within two minutes, and was parading me around the bar, showing me off to people. She took me into her office, which had a little bathroom attached to it, and she shaved me without even asking, then she ... she ... oh, this is so embarrassing ... she made me go down on her and eat her out."

"Wow ... and that was the first time you ever ate a pussy, was it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.