The Day My Life Changed
Chapter 4: In Dani's Bed

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: In Dani's Bed - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

We were in a small apartment, and when I looked at Dani, she smiled and said, "This is my place. Eve lets me live here as part of my pay for managing the bar. Of course, it also means that I'm almost always on call." She wrapped me in her arms, and kissed me deeply, while running her hands all over my back and my ass, rubbing everywhere she touched, almost as if she were giving me a standing massage.

She pulled back and brushed the hair from my face, then cupped it in both hands, looking into my eyes. "Are you all right? I didn't hurt you did I? That wasn't my goal. I wanted you to enjoy it."

I smiled at her, just a little, and looked away for a moment, analyzing my feelings. In a quiet voice I started to answer her, and finally brought my eyes to hers. "I honestly don't know if I'm all right, or if I'm crazy, or what. You didn't hurt me, except when you used the whip to take the clamps off my nipples. That hurt like hell, but only for as long as it took the blood to move back into them. I didn't even notice it after a minute or two. Hell, I didn't even know you were whipping me at first, since you started out so slowly and gently. You made my skin sing, and it felt so good ... it was as if every one of my nerves just woke up and started feeling things." She interrupted me at that point, kissing me again, and hugging me tightly.

When her hold loosened, I spoke again, trying to finish my thoughts before they left me. "You did something to me, but I don't know what. I've never been whipped, and I certainly wouldn't have thought that I might enjoy it. I never came so hard in my life; I think I must have passed out at the end, because I don't remember you holding me at first. For that matter, why are you wet, and why do you smell like sex?"

Dani threw her head back and laughed loudly at my final questions, and then hugged me again and kissed me all over my face, then on my lips, with her tongue deep in my mouth. When she got herself under control, she said, "I'm wet because of you, and I smell like sex because of you, and I think we both need a shower before we do anything else."

"I don't understand ... why are you wet because of me?"

She laughed again, and told me, "When you came, after I had a few fingers in you, you squirted like no one I've ever seen. I've seen women squirt before, but not like you. I thought someone had turned on a hose. Since I had most of my hand inside you, I wore the brunt of it, but you made a few puddles on the floor as well."

"I ... I squirted? I don't understand ... did I pee on you or something?"

"Ah, you've never heard of female ejaculation?" I shook my head, and she went on to explain, saying that in my case it was probably the combination of being so turned on, and having my G-spot rubbed so hard by Dani's fingers. "I can say that the crowd really enjoyed it ... they went nuts when you started spraying everything, and I think at least three of them came at the same time, Eve included."

I was still having trouble comprehending the events, but Dani soon took my mind off it when she backed up and took my breasts in her hands, massaging them firmly. "I want to make sure that those perfect nipples weren't hurt when I whipped the clamps off." As she started playing with the items in question, she said, "They certainly seem to be fine still ... do they hurt or anything?"

"They're a little sensitive, but I'll be damned if they aren't enjoying what you're doing." She leaned down to suck each one into her mouth quickly, giving it a lick and a little bite from her teeth. The flash of sensation made me hiss in a breath, then again, and I couldn't believe how quickly my arousal was starting to climb, especially after all I had gone through.

She pulled her mouth back with a pop, then reached for my collar. "Let's get these things off you and have a quick shower, then I want to introduce you to a little friend of mine." My cuffs soon followed, and Dani's shorts hit the floor, then got kicked aside as she took my hand and pulled me to the bathroom.

She started the shower, which was surprisingly large for a small apartment, then pulled me under the warm spray. I realized that this shower probably got shared a lot, given the gay bar below, and the gorgeous woman with me. We both got wet and started soaping each other up, taking the opportunity to squeeze and caress. I discovered that her breasts were even firmer than mine, and squeezing them got her turned on very quickly. Her ass was so tight that it felt like solid muscle, but it had a high, rounded shape that must have made men drool.

She kept returning to my nipples and my breasts, but liked my ass as much as I liked hers. I also found out that my anus was probably an unexplored erogenous zone for me, as I nearly came when she rubbed a soapy finger over it, and slid the first joint of the finger into it. At the same time she pushed three fingers into my pussy, wiggling them around, and I started humping her hand uncontrollably, climbing toward another huge orgasm. She pulled the fingers back out and grabbed me for a kiss. "I love a girl who's right on the brink of coming, and dying for it. She's so easy to control." She laughed as she said it, and I knew that she was controlling me again, making me her sexual plaything, but I loved it, and wanted it, and wanted sex with her to just keep going on.

She pulled away from me, and turned off the shower, then stepped out and picked up a large towel. She wrapped me in it, roughly rubbing me dry, and wakening my skin again. She left me wrapped in the towel while she dried herself, then she tossed both towels aside, and pulled me down the hall to her bedroom. Her bed was large and she pushed me down into it, telling me to move to the middle. She moved to her closet and bent over to get something, but from my angle I couldn't see what she was doing.

When she turned back to the bed, she had suddenly grown a penis! She climbed up on the bed, then straddled my stomach and grabbed the largest penis I had ever seen in her hand. "Say hello to my leetle friend!" The penis was strapped to her pelvis, and she started to pour some kind of lubricant along its length.

I started to panic. "D-Dani ... what are you doing? What is that ... that ... thing?"

She looked down at me with that predatory grin again. "This 'thing' is my favourite strap-on dildo, in case you've never seen one before. In addition to the working end that you can see, it has another end that is right now inside me, and it has a pad that rubs my little clittie when I've pushed it all the way into somebody like you. The business end of this will make you come like mad, especially the way I use it, and you may even squirt some more. And, as to what I'm doing ... well, it's like this ... I am going to spend the next little while fucking you into oblivion. I am going to make you scream again, like you did downstairs, but this time it will be up close and personal, skin to skin, lips to lips. Does that answer your question?"

"That ... that won't fit into me ... it's too big."

"Well, it is likely bigger than any cock you've had in that tasty pussy before, but I assure you that it will fit." She started sliding down my legs, then lifted one knee at a time and spread my legs very wide, settling herself back between them. With my pussy uncovered, she drizzled a little lubricant over it, and started rubbing it in, using two, and then three fingers to push into me. I could tell that I was wet again, and between that and the lubricant, she was apparently quickly satisfied that I was ready to take that monster.

She looked down to position the head at my vagina, then started to push forward just a little. I could feel the pressure, but it felt no worse than her three fingers, and the head of that monster started to enter me, widening my opening to accommodate it. The feeling of pressure suddenly started to increase sharply, and I could see her look of concentration as she pushed. I was about to say something when the head suddenly popped past my vaginal ring, and I cried out with the sudden sensation. It wasn't exactly pain, but it certainly wasn't pleasure either. I put my hands up to get her to take it slowly, and she laced her fingers with mine, then leaned forward, taking my hands over my head with hers, forcing me to submit to her will as her body laid over mine.

Our breasts rubbed against each other, and then her lips were on mine, her tongue in my mouth. I moaned loudly as her hips pushed forward an inch, then again as she claimed another inch of me. She took me an inch at a time, pausing for long heartbeats between, her lips never leaving mine, her tongue always in my mouth. Another inch. Pause. Another inch. Pause. Another inch.

I was beginning to wonder when it would end and then suddenly my head was bursting as I came loudly into her mouth. My hips snapped up with the force of the orgasm, and I drove the remainder of that monster into me with one shove. I felt its head bounce off something deep inside me, and I came again with the flash of pain. I tore my lips from hers and screamed, pulling her to me with my legs as she still held my arms over my head.

In the midst of my orgasm, she pulled back several inches, then slammed that thing into my guts, and I could hear our bellies slapping together. She did it again, then again, each time moving about six inches of the dildo in and out of me at full speed. I came again in response to the attack, and I could feel her working the dildo against the clasping muscles in my channel, battering through the resistance.

A moment later, she rose up off me, releasing my hands, and changing the angle of her hips. She pulled more of the dildo from me, then leaned over and grabbed my breasts to use as handles as she pushed it back in all the way. After a few strokes like that, she decided to get down to some serious fucking, and lifted my legs up, looping an arm under and around each of my thighs. With the improved leverage, she started pulling and pushing me back and forth onto and off the dildo, as her own hips worked in counterpoint. She was taking full-length strokes, slamming our bodies together and grunting with the effort. I couldn't tell whether I was coming continuously, or only after every three of four strokes, but the storm of sensation was beyond comprehension. I was yelling and swearing and screaming, and she was coming almost as often as I was.

She was like a machine, and I was a rag doll, flopping around in response to the orgasms, and to her use of my body. I knew I couldn't last, but I never wanted it to stop. She just kept fucking me, pounding me, and my world was her body and that monster cock in my pussy. Finally, even she had had enough, and I think we both passed out at the same time, drained completely by the chain of orgasms. She collapsed on top of me, both of us breathless, and I lacked the energy to even wrap my arms around her. We fell asleep like that, with the dildo still inside me, both of us covered in sweat, our hearts beating as one.


Some untold time later, one of us shifted, and the dildo pulled out of me. The sudden sensation made me jerk, and we both woke up. Dani was lying on top of me, and the feel of her skin against mine was wonderful until she tried to move, and we realized that we had become stuck together with sweat and sexual fluids.

We laughed a little, then groaned as we peeled apart from each other. Dani reached down to remove the dildo, grunting a little as she pulled it out of herself, then dropping it at the foot of the bed. She lay back down beside me, draping an arm over me and cradling one of my breasts in her hand. She leaned over to kiss me, then asked, "How are you doing? Are you completely overwhelmed and ready to run away screaming?"

I chuckled a little. "That's quite the 'leetle friend' you have there. I was sure you were going to kill me with it."

"Well, no one has died yet."

"You've obviously done that a few times before. Have you had a lot of other women up here?"

"Let's not talk about them. Yes, I have a sexual history. Everyone does. I don't want to know about your past lovers, and I'm not going to tell you about mine. What counts is you and I, and right now, and maybe tomorrow and the day after that. The only thing that matters to me is whether or not I have gone too far, and scared you too much, because I think I really would like to see you again."

"Throwing me out already? Pour me a drink, take my clothes off, whip me until I collapse, fuck me until I die, and then toss me out with the trash? Is that all I am to you?"

"You forgot the bit about shaving you bald and forcing you to go down on me. I will say that you summed up our relationship pretty well."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.