The Day My Life Changed
Chapter 2: First Things First

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Things First - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Dani led me over to a door at one side of the bar. It turned out to be the manager's office, with its own bathroom. In the bathroom, she said, "Hop up on the counter, and spread your legs." She started running water in the sink, and getting things out of a cabinet. She approached me with a wet cloth that she had soaked in hot water.

"What are you doing?"

"Eve said to clean you up. That means a shave, since no one wants to lick a hairy pussy."

"But ... but I don't ... I mean I've never..."

"What you want, or what you've always done, don't matter anymore. I make those decisions, or Eve makes them, and you just accept." She started massaging my crotch with the hot towel while she was talking. It started to sink in that I had agreed to this when I decided to stay. It was suddenly becoming real; what I wanted didn't matter anymore, it was whatever Dani wanted that mattered.

I heard a noise and looked down to see her squirting shaving cream on my pubic hair. She started rubbing it in, all over my mound and my labia. When she picked up a razor, she looked at me with a grin. "You want to hold still now, so I don't slice off anything important. I think you've got a nice pussy under that hair, so this will make it look really good."

She immediately started shaving me, pausing to rinse the razor in the sink after each stroke. It took her no time at all to do the majority of it; I guess she had done this quite a bit. I felt her tugging on my labia as she shaved them, and I had to admit that the feeling was turning me on again. A few strokes later she dropped the razor, and picked up a pair of tweezers. I felt a sudden pain near my anus, and I realized that she must be plucking out the few hairs around it.

Another hot towel got rubbed all over my mound and my pussy, then she stepped back to admire the result. "I was right; you do have a really pretty pussy, now that we can see it." Her fingers skated over the skin of my mound, and the sensation made me hiss in a breath; the skin was really sensitive without the hair. "Do you want to see it? I've got a mirror you can use."

"No ... no, I don't think so."

"All right then ... trade places. Playing with you has me wet and horny, and it's time you did something about it."

I didn't understand what she meant, but I got down off the counter, and watched as she dropped her shorts and stepped out of them. She sat up on the counter and spread her legs, then pulled me to her and kissed me very hard. She started to push down on my shoulders, and said, "You're about to get your first lesson in eating pussy. Dani wants to come, and you're going to deliver."

"I ... I've never done this."

"I know, and that's what makes it so exciting. It's been a long time since a novice has licked my puss." As she pushed me to my knees, she said, "We're both built the same, so just do to me what feels good to you. I'm sure that someone has gone down on you before."

As she pulled my face to her pussy, I tried to say, "No, not really," but the words were muffled by her folds as they met my lips. My nose filled with her scent again, and my tongue was immediately coated with her taste. She took two handfuls of my hair, and pulled me in tightly, and I heard her moaning very softly as my tongue moved over her lips.

I licked everything I could reach, but I could tell that I was just doing this randomly. I remembered that I liked rhythm when I masturbated, so I started moving my tongue with more purpose, up and down through the split of her folds, and then back and forth over her clit. I thought about how I much preferred something inside me when I reached orgasm, and moved two fingers to her opening, pushing them in slowly. Her hips hunched up as I did this, and she yelled out loudly. I started to suck on her clit, running my tongue around it. She started making unintelligible noises, and grunting loudly, in time with each slash of my tongue over her clit.

Her hands loosened their grip on my hair, then moved to the edges of the counter, gripping it tightly. I thought she might be close to coming, so I started pushing my fingers in and out, and putting more pressure on her clit with my tongue. I sucked it in and out of my lips, making it pulse, and I could hear her yelling louder. A moment later her hands grabbed the back of my head very hard and she pulled me into her crotch so tightly that my nose and mouth were covered, and I couldn't breathe. Her labia were pushed into my mouth, so I licked them as hard as I could and nibbled at them with my lips, even scraping my teeth over them. I moved my fingers inside her, rubbing against the walls of her vagina, and I heard her scream again.

Her thighs gripped the sides of my head tightly for another moment, then she seemed to lose all strength and fell back against the wall. I pulled my head back enough to be able to breathe, and slowly slid my fingers out of her. She shuddered as she felt the movement, and I thought she might be very sensitive. As I pulled back a little further, I could see that her pussy was dripping wet with her juices, and I gently lapped them up with my tongue. I could feel her occasionally flinching as I did this, testifying to how sensitive she was.

I suddenly realized that I was actually enjoying doing this. It didn't feel demeaning in any way. She tasted quite good, very clean with a little tang, and her pussy was quite pretty, especially fully engorged with arousal. As I finished cleaning her with my tongue, I raised my eyes and saw her smiling gently down at me. I paused, then gave her a final kiss and rocked back onto my heels.

She reached out and ruffled my hair, grinning broadly, then cupped the side of my face somewhat tenderly. "If you really have never done that before, then you are a natural. I haven't come like that in too long, and there aren't many of the Mistress's slaves who can eat a pussy like that. You might not need as much training as I first thought."

"I really have never done that, and I've only ever been licked once or twice, so I really didn't know what to do. I hope it was good for you."

She climbed down off the counter and picked up her shorts. "You're fishing for compliments now, and you're not going to get any." When she finished wriggling back into her shorts, she looked down at me. "Get up, and take off your shoes and stockings. We need to fit you with a few accessories."

I hurried to comply, and was soon completely naked as well as barefoot. Dani had moved to a cabinet and was pulling things out of a couple of drawers, then came back to me and dumped an armload on the counter. When I tried to look, she pulled my face toward her. "You don't need to worry about those. They're all going on you one way or another, so don't worry about them."

A little flash of fear went through me at her tone, and she picked up the first item. As she started to fit it around my neck, I realized that it was a leather collar of some sort. It fit quite close to my neck, but wasn't tight. It was wide enough that I couldn't look down very well, as my chin rested in a scooped section in the front. She buckled it behind my head, under my hair. The collar had several steel rings in it, as well as the buckle she had fastened.

She stepped back to check the fit of the collar, and to see what effect it was having on me. "Slaves wear collars, especially when they are going through training, or are still considered novices. You're completely untrained, so you need to see what you'd be in for. However, given your special status, that collar isn't locked, so it can come off quite easily. Normally, it would have a padlock through its buckle. I'll warn you ... if you try to take it off too early, then I'm liable to spank you."

My eyes grew wide at the thought of being over her knees and getting spanked; somehow I knew that she would spank me very hard, and it would hurt. I had never been spanked, not even as a little girl, so I had no idea what it would be like, however I felt myself get wetter at the thought of it. What was happening to me?

Dani picked up two more items, and told me to hold my hands out. She fastened what looked like miniature versions of the collar around my wrists. They also had buckles and steel rings on them, and seemed quite strong. A moment later, she knelt in front of me and put another set of cuffs on me, this time around my ankles. As she stood up, I examined the cuffs on my wrists, and could see clips on each one as well as the rings and buckles. She grabbed my shoulders and spun me around, then told me to put my hands behind my back. I felt her take hold of them, and I heard a click, and suddenly found that I couldn't move my hands apart; she had clipped the cuffs together. I panicked for a moment, struggling to pull my hands to my front, when she grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face her again.

She put a finger through the ring on the front of my collar, and pulled my face to hers. "Stop struggling. It won't do you any good, 'cause those cuffs are strong, and you won't break free, you'll just hurt yourself. You're my slave, and I want you restrained, so that's just the way it's going to be. So calm down."

I took several deep breaths, and locked my eyes with hers. She stared back at me calmly, but resolutely, and I knew that the cuffs would only come off when she decided to remove them. A moment later I also understood why she wanted my hands restrained. She picked up some other things from the counter, and held them up for me to see. "I said that I would like to see you in these, but you might not like them. Well, now we'll find out."

I had no idea what she was talking about, but began to suspect something when she started squeezing and rolling my left nipple. I felt her scrape a fingernail over it, and flick it a few times, and I could feel it getting very erect. A few seconds later I felt it being squeezed very hard, and I whimpered slightly at the pain. The feeling didn't go away when she reached to my other nipple. It soon was as hard as its neighbour, and then the continuous squeezing started on it. I could only think that she had fastened something to each of my nipples, but I couldn't look down to see.

I felt a tug on both of my breasts and could see Dani looking at her hands as she pulled whatever was attached to my nipples. "Come here." She led me over in front of a mirror, then moved to stand behind me, and I saw myself in collar and cuffs, with clamps on my nipples. The clamps were shaped to go around the puffiest part of my nipples, so they were set back from the tips. There were jewels of some kind hanging from them that shifted when I walked, so they gave little tugs to each nipple, constantly reminding me of their presence.

Dani reached around me and held one of my breasts in each hand, squeezing them. "You look wonderful like this, and I just love your tits with those clamps. Do they hurt?" She gave each of the jewels a little tug.

"No, it just feels like someone is holding my nipples, although the weights make them feel a little strange."

"All right. I thought we might need to tighten them up. If they aren't reminding you a little sharply, they're too loose, and we wouldn't want them to fall off." She reached to the side of each clamp, and I noticed a little adjuster. As she started turning the adjusters, the feeling of someone squeezing my nipples increased very quickly, and I was soon biting my lip as I could feel some pain in my nipples. Dani kept watching my face in the mirror as she adjusted the clamps, and I could see my nipples getting deformed by the pressure of the clamps. Just as I was about to beg her to stop, she let go of the adjusters, but took each nipple between her thumb and index finger.

She started pulling a little on each of my nipples, and I whimpered again at the feeling of the pain. "I can make them even tighter than that, but I don't think you could probably take it right now, so we'll try that level for the moment. I might have to tighten them some more later, 'cause after a while you get used to them, and we couldn't have that, could we?" She gave a strong pinch and tug to both of my nipples, making me whimper again, then moved her hands away.

"Please, Dani, can you loosen them just a little? They're hurting a lot, especially with the weights moving around."

"No, not just yet. First, we have to go out and see my Mistress, so we're going for a little walk." She picked up one more item from the counter, and clipped it to the front of my collar—it was a leash! A dog's leash! I was trussed up, my nipples were clamped, and now Dani was going to lead me around like a dog. She picked up the end of the leash, and started heading for the door. I stood my ground as the leash tightened. When she felt the tension in the chain, she turned back to me, taking up the slack in the leash until it was clamped in one hand. That hand pulled my face to hers, and the look in her eyes nearly froze me with terror.

"What is your problem? Don't like being led around on a leash? How many times do I need to remind you that what you want doesn't matter? Do I have to take a crop to your ass to get you moving? Or maybe you'd like it better if I whipped your tits?"

The thought of my breasts being whipped nearly made me pee myself. I started shaking and whimpering ... I couldn't help it, "Please don't hurt me ... I'll ... I'll do what you want ... I'll behave ... please don't whip me."

"That was your last warning. The next time you don't do what you're told the instant you hear it, you'll find out how slaves are punished, and I can guarantee you won't like it."

She started moving at a fast pace, her heels clicking on the floor, and I had to move quickly or risk falling on my face. We walked out of the office and back toward the main room of the bar. I shuddered at the thought of being paraded around like this, but realized that the alternative could be much, much worse. Dani took me the long way around, walking the entire length of the bar, then through the tables and finally along the booths. She moved slowly enough that everyone could get a very good look at me, and then we finally arrived in front of the booth holding her Mistress. The other young woman had returned and was sitting beside her.

Eve looked over the two of us, since Dani was just wearing her shorts, but most of her time was spent looking me up and down. She smiled, then flicked a look at Dani and asked, "So, she cleans up quite well, and I like the decorations. Glad to see we finally found a use for those clamps; there aren't many women who have the nipples for those. Since you're glowing, I'll ask how well she did at eating pussy for the first time."

"She says she's never done it, but she's either lying or she's a natural."

Eve watched me while Dani was speaking, and smiled a little at the description. She leaned forward and inserted two fingers all the way into my vagina, and I rose up on my toes at the feeling. She grabbed my hip to pull me back down, and rubbed over my clit with her thumb after I settled. My arousal flared, then she pulled her fingers out and laughed at me.

"Well, I'd say you're enjoying this for the most part. You're very wet and I already know that you're very tasty." She turned her attention back to Dani while she held her wet fingers out to her companion. The young woman immediately started sucking on her fingers, cleaning them. "So Dani, what do you have planned next for your little acquisition?"

"I thought we might give a demonstration of my skills with some leather. I would also welcome everyone here for the audience."

I didn't comprehend what was going on, but I didn't miss the look of alarm that Eve directed at Dani. "Are you sure? Don't you think that would be a little premature?"

Dani reached over and wrapped her arm around my waist, pulling me to her, then lowering her hand to massage my ass. "I think she can handle it, Mistress. I'll be careful and keep a close eye on her." The hand on my ass slid up my side and under my breast, and she started massaging it. If nothing else, Dani had very talented, and very strong hands.

"I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but if it goes awry, you'll take her place and I'll be the one giving the demonstration. Are we clear?"

"Crystal, Mistress."

"Very well, proceed. I'll give you a few minutes to prepare, then I'll be in."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.