My Wife, Her Slave
Chapter 33: A Weekend at Gretchen’s (Saturday Afternoon)

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: A Weekend at Gretchen’s (Saturday Afternoon) - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Before Gretchen let Nina into the car, she made her walk around the parking lot. Nina was a little puzzled, but didn’t want to give her Mistress any more reasons for punishing her. She hadn’t gone more than a half-dozen steps before she thought she understood the reason for this behavior.

Something was attacking her clit! It felt like some kind of massage all over the sides of her clit, or even like someone’s fingernails lightly scraping it all over. It wasn’t the same as Margo’s fingernails, or even the acupuncturist’s needles; it was more like the bristles in the vampire gloves. Whatever it was, she was about to come in a big way. “Oh, Mistress ... may I come? Gonna come, Mistress...”

She sank to her knees with the force of the orgasm, not even knowing whether she had received permission. As her stomach quaked with the muscle tremors it seemed to intensify and prolong the orgasm because it made the thing on her clit rub it even more.

As her senses cleared she heard Gretchen chuckling. “I guess Ronnie was right. She said you wouldn’t get far before you couldn’t stop yourself from coming.”

Nina looked up at Gretchen, almost afraid to stand up, and wondering whether she was about to be punished for having an orgasm without permission. Gretchen reached out a hand to her and pulled her to her feet.

“It’s okay, little slut. Ronnie put a little gadget on your clit. From your reaction I’d say it works quite well, given how quickly you came.” She grinned at her and added, “You probably would have come as soon as you walked out here if you hadn’t been so pissed at me for the tattoo.”

“What the hell is it, Mistress? Some kind of vibrator?”

“Nope, nothing like that. How does it feel?”

“It felt like ... the best I could describe it would be like when that Mistress used the vampire gloves on me, but not quite the same. It was like a bunch of bristles rubbing my clit all over at the same time. It nearly made my head explode.”

Gretchen kissed her on the tip of her nose and brushed a few strands of hair off her face. “That does sound quite wicked, and I can see why you couldn’t help yourself.” After a peck on Nina’s lips she asked, “Want another trip around the parking lot? You’d get to come again, and I know you’re always a slut for an orgasm.”

Grinning, Nina asked, “And what kind of price would I have to pay? Getting spanked out here where anyone can see?”

Gretchen laughed and rubbed a hand over Nina’s ass. “I might be willing to forego the spanking, or at least postpone it until some other time. It’s best if we don’t make too much of a spectacle of ourselves.”

“In that case, I’ll pass on the orgasm for now. Didn’t you say we had to go somewhere else?”

Gretchen picked up the bag containing the ointment and light bulb. “Yes we do. Get in the car and we can be on our way.”

Just moving around to the car door and climbing in nearly sent Nina into another crashing orgasm. When she was seated Gretchen could see that she was gripping the armrest tightly and was taking deep breaths, trying to will herself not to come again. With a smirk on her face Gretchen reached over and tapped the little gadget, immediately sending Nina over the edge as her mind couldn’t overcome her body. Watching her slave wailing in the seat beside her made Gretchen’s smile get wider as she started the car and put her seatbelt on. She waited until Nina had come back to earth before telling her, “That one was a gift from me. You’ll have to earn the next one.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.”

As they drove away Gretchen rested a hand on Nina’s thigh, occasionally giving it a little squeeze. Nina kept her legs spread so that Gretchen could reach her pussy, since she knew that Gretchen would likely want to play with her and keep her on the edge of another orgasm. After several blocks, and more than one red light, Gretchen had not moved her hand. Normally a red light was an excuse to play with the wet and slippery parts of her slave. Nina turned her head toward Gretchen and raised a questioning eyebrow.

Gretchen caught the look and chuckled. With a grin she said, “If you think I’m touching your clit while you’re wearing that little time bomb you’re sadly mistaken. You know that the main reason I play with you is to keep you hot and wet, not to let you get off at every red light.”

“Well, a slave can hope, can’t she?”

“Yeah, but with your hair trigger that’s all you’re gonna have is hope.”

“Yes, Mistress. This slave accepts that you have its best interests at heart.”

Gretchen gave her a sharp look to see if Nina was being sincere or sarcastic. Satisfied that there was no sarcasm involved, she squeezed Nina’s thigh affectionately and rubbed her hand over it. “Not to worry, little slut. There’s probably a chance that you’ll get to come again before the day is over.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.”

A moment later Gretchen pulled into a strip mall and parked the car. Before they got out of the car she reached over between Nina’s legs. “I’m not having you falling down every three steps, so we’re going to take this little devilish thing off of you before we go anywhere.” As carefully as she removed Ronnie’s little gadget the action nearly sent Nina into another orgasm, so she waited for a moment as she pocketed the little collection of metal. “Now, if you’ve got control of yourself, we can do a little shopping.”

As they got out of the car Nina looked over at Gretchen and asked, “Shopping, Mistress?”

“Yeah. You need some more slut-appropriate clothes for times when you’re not in the office. Some casual, some more for evenings out.”

“But Mistress, I don’t have any money or credit cards with me.”

“I realize that. We’ll work something out. Now get it in gear.”

A little flash of worry went through Nina at the ‘work something out‘ comment. She knew that Gretchen had ways of putting her in situations that she might not like, but since she had no choice in the matter there was no point in doing anything other than accepting what her Mistress might want her to do. She followed Gretchen toward a store called ‘Indulgences‘ and entered as Gretchen held the door.

Inside, Nina could see that there were aisles filled with racks of clothes on one side of the store, covering about half of the floor area. The other side of the store seemed to contain collections of bondage equipment and sex toys. As they walked deeper into the store, Nina could see that the clothing ranged from the truly slutty to almost high-fashion, and even included stylish business wear. To her casual glance she could see dresses and skirts that would be pretty close in style to what she had been wearing to the office. She decided to remember the store’s location in case she needed to widen the range of her day-to-day office wear.

She was sort of spinning in place getting a feel for the store when someone suddenly grabbed Gretchen in a huge hug. The sudden noise made her turn in time to see Gretchen wrapped in a bear hug and being lifted off the floor by a huge bald-headed man. Gretchen didn’t seem to be protesting too much, so Nina decided to just be quiet and observe the proceedings for the moment.

The two finally separated and held each other’s hands. When the man spoke, Nina was surprised by the high pitch of his voice. Between the voice and his initial mannerisms as he spoke to Gretchen, Nina began to wonder if he was gay.

“Well!” he said. “It’s about time you brought your pretty little ass in here. I swear I’ve gone through three complete collections of clothes since the last time you were in here. You used to be a pretty steady customer, but now I think I’ve been snubbed for someone else.”

Gretchen started chuckling at his words and his antics. “Yes, Gregory, it has been a while. I certainly couldn’t forget you, though. I’ve just been very busy with a few things and haven’t had the time to worry about clothes. These days I spend most of my time in shorts and a sports bra, so I don’t need much of a wardrobe.”

“Huh! That’s what you think.” He waved his hands around dismissively. “I’ve got a line of workout gear that is to die for. Sexy as all get out, but still made of wonderful fabrics to deal with support and sweat. You need to try them.”

“Okay, okay. Since I’m here I’ll try them on.”

“So, why are you here, if not to get some new clothes?”

She reached over to drape an arm around Nina and pull her in closer. “My slut here needs a few new outfits, mostly for evenings, but maybe right across your entire range.”

Gregory stepped away and looked Nina up and down with a critical eye. After a moment he said, “Let’s see what we’ve got to work with.” He stepped up and covered one of Nina’s breasts with a hand, hefting it and squeezing it. “Lift your top. Let’s see the goods.”

They were standing in the middle of the store, but Nina knew she couldn’t refuse the request, not with Gretchen standing beside her. She pulled the bottom of the shirt up until it reached her chin, and then quickly felt his hands on both of her breasts. She could hear him grunt, but he didn’t say anything at first. A moment later he said, “Okay, let’s see the rest.” Nina let go of her top, not bothering to pull it back down, and flipped up the hem of the short skirt, holding it over her belly and exposing her shaved and tattooed mound. At a signal from one of his fingers Nina turned around and then felt his hands grabbing the cheeks of her rear and squeezing them firmly.

Gregory moved beside Gretchen, still looking critically at Nina. “I have to say, Gretchen. I don’t know where you found her but she’s gorgeous. Great tits, long legs, tight ass. Well-toned. How’s her mouth? Good tongue?”

“Excellent tongue and a first-class cocksucker as well. Want to try her out?”

Nina clamped her lips shut, doing her best to avoid being punished in public for saying anything, or questioning her Mistress’s judgement. The casual way that Gretchen was offering her up to Gregory surprised her, but then everything this day was surprising. Maybe Gregory wasn’t gay!

Nina relaxed a little as Gregory thanked Gretchen for the offer, saying, “Well, a mouth is a mouth and they all pretty much feel the same on a cock, but if Reggie ever heard about it I could get into real trouble, so I had better pass on the offer.”

“Suit yourself. I’ll tell you though, she can take anything all the way into her throat. It’s quite amazing.”

Gregory almost looked like he might change his mind, but then he shook his head and said, “No, I’ll still pass even though I might really enjoy it.” He stepped back, casting an eye over Nina once again, then turned to Gretchen. “Go ahead and wander around. See if anything catches your eye. I’ve got a few ideas that you might like, so I’ll fill a rack and put them outside the fitting rooms for you.”

“Thanks, Gregory. And the offer still stands if you change your mind.” She turned to look at Nina, then smirked and said, “It’s okay slut. You can pull your clothes back down and cover up.” As Nina let go of the skirt and pulled her top back down over her breasts, Gretchen remarked, “Of course, in here it wouldn’t matter if you were wandering around naked. Happens all the time.”

She took Nina by the hand and guided her up and down the aisles, occasionally stopping to look at some article of clothing. Nina could see that several of the items would be difficult to wear in public without risking arrest, but many others were very sexy but not slutty. There were several variations on sheer dresses and blouses, but all of them seemed to be no worse than what many starlets wore on red carpets around the world.

Gretchen started handing pieces of clothing to her, and Nina did her best to pile them on one of her arms and not lose anything to the floor. After a few more items had been added to the collection, Gretchen said, “That should be good enough to start. Let’s head for the dressing rooms. I’m sure Gregory will be along with more stuff in a minute or two.”

In the dressing room Gretchen helped her hang up all the pieces she was carrying, then looked over them before pulling an outfit off its hanger. “Okay, strip and try this on.” The door to the dressing room was still wide open, and Nina looked toward it. Before she could ask about it, Gretchen said, “Don’t worry about the door. No one in here ever bothers closing them. You might get an audience, but more than likely they’ll be more concerned about the outfit rather than the body it’s on.”

Nina wasn’t all that happy about basically putting on a strip show for anyone who happened to stop and look, but knew she had no choice. Her top and skirt went on the chair in the corner, and she took the first outfit in her hands.

It was a tuxedo jacket, but there didn’t appear to be any pants or shirt with it. She slipped it on and discovered that its front vent descended to below her navel, so the top of her tattoo was visible in the opening. The jacket had two buttons off to one side at the base of its opening, giving it a double-breasted look. The bottom of the jacket ended a few inches below her pussy. When she saw herself in the mirror, she could see that the jacket actually fit her extremely well, bare skin notwithstanding. She knew that sitting down would be very difficult, but she had seen similar outfits worn by various actresses at awards shows. Of course, they had probably been wearing panties under the jacket, and she knew that she would not be afforded such a luxury.

Gretchen moved beside her and looked at the two of them in the mirror. Nina felt her hand slip under the jacket to cup one side of her rear. “You and I are going to have to go somewhere fancy so you can wear that.” As she tightened the hand on Nina’s ass Gretchen added, “Or maybe you and Scott should go out with you in that. I bet he’d love it.”

“I don’t doubt it, Mistress.” She sucked in a breath and gave a low moan as Gretchen’s fingers moved forward, sliding across her wet labia until they bumped over her clit and then slid away.

“Okay, out of that and let’s find something else.” ‘Something else‘ turned out to be a sheer blouse combined with a skirt. As Nina slipped the blouse on she found that it was very closely tailored to the shape of her breasts and torso. She left the top few buttons undone, making the inner curves of her breasts completely visible. Since the blouse fit very close to her body, her nipples and areolae were also on view; she was effectively topless even though she was technically covered.

The skirt that Gretchen handed her was cut to sit at her normal waistline and ended at mid-thigh, making it about the same length as the shorter skirts that she occasionally wore to the office. However, this skirt had a slit at the front of one thigh that went all the way to her hipbone. That made it obvious that she couldn’t be wearing panties, and it meant that someone might get a glimpse of her entire pubic area if they stood at the right angle.

Gretchen smiled at her and said, “I like that. It looks great on you and it even aligns with the dress code.” She tipped her head to one side and changed her smile into a crooked grin. “Think you could get away with wearing it to the office?”

“Not even on the most casual day. I’m sure that being effectively naked would be against every dress code ever created.” She smiled at Gretchen and said, “With the possible exception of yours, Mistress.”

“You can wear that in my gym, or anywhere we’re together, whenever you want, my pretty little slut.”

“I’ll certainly second that comment,” said a voice from the door. Startled, both women looked toward the source and saw Gregory leaning on the doorframe with one hand on a wheeled rack of clothes. “That outfit fits you like it was made for you, and it certainly shows off some of your greatest assets.”

He pulled the rack into the dressing room, moving it to one side. “There are more things here for you to check out, especially these.” He held out some fairly small items in one hand. “These are new workout clothes that you both should try on. They are really well made, great for sports, and have a few hidden surprises that fit with your lifestyles.” He gave a broad wink as the women took handfuls of clothing from him, sorting them between them for the correct sizes.

Nina could see that the collection contained pairs of shorts and sports bras, so she selected the ones in her size and put them aside, then started to remove the blouse and skirt. When she had them off, Gretchen looked over at her and said, “Those definitely go on the ‘buy‘ pile.” She was in the middle of removing her own clothes in preparation for trying on the workout gear. Nina paused to watch as her Mistress got naked and smiled when she saw her fully revealed. Gretchen noticed and growled, “Quit gawking and get those clothes on.” She paused for a second and chuckled. “Yeah, yeah, I recognize the irony of telling you to get dressed.”

Nina giggled very quickly and then picked up a sports bra to try on. She pulled it over her head and settled it into place, then reached for a pair of shorts. While they rode much lower on her hips, she didn’t notice anything very different about them. They hugged her hips very closely, and the sports bra also moulded itself to her breasts moreso than her other bras. Neither piece was uncomfortable, and she thought she might be able to exercise fairly strenuously in both of them. Gretchen was also checking the fit of her bra and shorts when Gregory re-entered the dressing room.

“So, what do you think?”

Gretchen looked at him and said, “Well they seem to fit well, but I don’t see what’s special about them, other than that the shorts are smaller than what I’m used to, and the same goes for the bra.”

He grinned widely. “Give me your hand.” He took Gretchen’s first two fingers in his hand, then guided her in front of Nina. His hand, with her fingers, cupped Nina’s pussy through the shorts. “Push your fingers up.” As she heard Nina moan in reaction, Gretchen realized that the crotch seam in the shorts had split open and her fingers were now moving into Nina’s depths.

She pushed them all the way in and grinned at Nina. “I think we just found you some new workout clothes, slut.”

As she withdrew her fingers, she realized that she had full access to all of Nina’s pussy, and couldn’t resist the temptation to rub her fingers over the prominent clit of her slave. As she watched Nina’s eyes close, Gregory said, “There are little rubber accessories that can be put in the shorts to help encourage the wearer to exercise. There are also some special surprises in the bra, and some accessories for it as well. They’re great if the person in the bra has sensitive nipples.”

As Gretchen stuck her wet fingers into Nina’s mouth, she explored the front of the bra with her other hand. She discovered that there were openings in the bra that were tightly closed by elastic, but that Nina’s nipples could be pulled through them. While the nipples would be on display, they would also be getting squeezed by the elastic, so it would feel like she was wearing clamps. The motion of her breasts in the bra while she was exercising or running would add to the overall effect and likely keep her well-stimulated.

“What do you think, slut? Can you do your morning run with your nipples getting tweaked and getting some air?” As she spoke she was also pulling on those nipples and working them completely through the front of the bra. They both immediately hardened in response to the tension of the elastic in the openings, and the massage they were getting from Gretchen.

Nina was thoroughly enjoying the attention to her nipples and gave Gretchen a small smile. “I could do the run, Mistress, but what happens if I start coming from the workout, or if someone notices that part of me isn’t actually covered by my bra?”

“Well, you know the rules—if someone wants to play with you they can and if your pointed and bare nipples attract them then that’s just the success of the advertising.” She bent and gave each nipple a little lick followed by a small nip with her teeth and heard Nina hiss in a breath each time. She smiled to herself as she figured that Nina’s arousal was once against ramping up. She straightened up and looked into her slave’s eyes. “I’ll bet I know what you want, don’t I?”

With a combined smile and a slight look of regret Nina said, “Yes, Mistress, but there’s no need to bet. You know exactly what I want.” In quiet voice she added, “And I know I won’t get it, either.”

Gretchen kissed her quickly on the lips and squeezed one cheek of her rear. “Damn right. Not until you’ve earned it.” She scanned the remaining clothes on the rack and handed Nina a pair of shorts.

As Nina took them she realized that they weren’t workout clothes. They looked like a regular pair of white denim shorts, although they were extremely brief. She gave Gretchen a questioning look since she didn’t think she’d be allowed to wear anything that wouldn’t provide immediate access to her pussy. Gretchen told her to try them on and not ask questions, so she removed the workout gear and pulled the shorts up her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.