My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 30: The Dominants Party - Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: The Dominants Party - Part 2 - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

After a few minutes, when the initial crowd had thinned a bit, a mistress approached and held up a pair of vampire gloves, looking at Gretchen for approval. Gretchen nodded in reply, and positioned herself to watch the dominant's performance. Properly used, the gloves could bring much pleasure and sensation to the recipient; improperly used they could cause serious wounds.

These gloves had obviously been custom made for this dominant, as they fit her perfectly, and Gretchen could see that they used wire bristles rather than the more common tacks. Her concerns lessened, and she waited for the results.

The mistress placed her left hand carefully under Nina's right breast, and lifted it slightly. She moved the hand back and forth, working the bristles lightly under the tender skin. A moment later, she did the same thing to the other breast. Next, her hands came to the outer curves of both breasts, and she slid her bristled palms around the curve. The inner curves were next, followed by the upper slopes. Her hands never came near Nina's nipples, but both of those nubs were now rigid with anticipation. Nina couldn't make sense out of what she was feeling in her breasts; it felt like she was being lightly scratched in a hundred places at once, and every nerve ending in her breasts was alert and wanting more.

The mistress once again lifted Nina's right breast with her left hand, then started to stroke along the top and sides with her right hand, almost as if she were brushing a pet. Each stroke came a little closer to the nipple, but didn't touch it. By this time, Nina was moaning low in her throat, wanting to come, wanting the sensation to go on forever, but wanting her nipple to be touched. Finally, the mistress slid her palm slowly over the tip of Nina's nipple, watching as it flipped from bristle to bristle, and as each sharp little bristle dragged across the tip of the nub.

By the time the nipple had gone halfway across the palm, Nina was screaming, "C-Coming, Mistress," her hips punching back and forth, the orgasm tearing through her body. The dominant didn't stop what she was doing, moving her hands in synch with Nina's wild swings, never altering the pressure as each bristle punished the little nipple. When her hand had passed completely over the nipple, she took it between her bristled thumb and forefinger, and rolled it gently back and forth between the rows of sharp points, then gave it a quick squeeze. Nina screamed again, "C-C-Coming, Mistress," and roared into a second orgasm, hips flailing wildly. The dominant who had brought her such joy looked up at her, and smiled, loving the look of the gorgeous woman in the throes of ecstasy.

She moved to her side slightly, and lifted Nina's left breast. Once again, she started the slow, gentle strokes along the top and sides of the breast, and Nina started moaning already, anticipating what was about to happen. The mistress's movements mimicked her previous performance, lightly stroking the breast everywhere, but never reaching the nipple. Nina started panting in her arousal, and as the bristles finally started moving across the nipple, "C-C-Coming, Mistress," was heard around the room. A moment later, as the mistress closed her finger and thumb on the little bud; once more the room reverberated with, "C-Coming, Mistress."

Gretchen knew that she was watching a performance by a true master with these gloves. She had never seen anyone come four times in succession just from the work of the gloves, and applauded as Nina started down from her final orgasm. The dominant nodded in acknowledgement to Gretchen, then gestured in the direction of Nina's pussy. Although Gretchen wondered how much more Nina could take, she extended her hand in a 'go ahead' gesture to the mistress.

The dominant moved to one side of Nina, and extended her left hand to allow her to swipe the bristled palm across Nina's ass. Nina flinched a little at the first touch, then settled back down as she felt the light scratching across her ass. The mistress's right hand began a slow move across Nina's mound from one side to the other, but didn't go low enough to catch Nina's labia. The hand came back to the edge of the mound, then wrapped around Nina's inner thigh above her stocking, and sensitized the exposed flesh.

The mistress now moved in front of Nina, and used her right hand to work the skin of her right thigh, then under the crease at the top and around on to the cheek of her ass, which got a gentle squeeze. A moment later, and the left thigh got the same treatment from the left hand. The mistress got ready to send Nina into another orgasm. Her right hand came to the centre of Nina's mound, then slowly started to descend toward her pussy, moving over her swollen labia, and on toward her opening. She pressed inward slightly with her middle finger, the bristles contacting Nina's clit, and lightly scratching the very tip of the little bud.

At the first contact of a bristle on her clit, Nina started panting loudly, and moaning with each breath, the sensation unlike anything she had ever felt. Her hips started churning, wanting more contact with the maddening little sharp points, and wanting to get away from them at the same time. The mistress maintained even pressure through all of Nina's movements, once again demonstrating her expertise with this type of slow torture. The finger continued its slow journey over Nina's clit until it reached the end of her slit, and then it began a reverse trip at the same slow speed, but with very slightly more pressure.

As the first bristles snapped past her clit, Nina lost her mind. "C-c-c-oming, Mistress." Another row of bristles and another yell. "C-c-c-oming, Mistress." As the dominant slowly drew her hand along Nina's lips, each time that a row of bristles cleared her clit, she came again. She stopped calling out her orgasms as she wailed continuously, finally barely even moving as the mistress withdrew her hand entirely from Nina's mound. From watching her, Gretchen estimated that she had come at least a dozen times during the dominant's demonstration.

Nina hung loosely in the frame, sweat pouring from her body, juices dripping from her pussy, nearly exhausted with the effort of the orgasms. A huge round of applause and cheering echoed in the room, and the mistress took a shy bow, blushing with embarrassment at the attention. Gretchen sent a kitchen slave in search of a towel, and she moved to Nina's side, drying her off, and wiping her face.

Nina started to come around as she felt the towel rubbing her down, and she lifted her head, taking deep breaths to slow her heart and her breathing. Gretchen moved close to her ear. "Are you alright little slut? Should I take you down and let you rest?"

"Oh, Mistress. What did she do to this slut? It felt like this slut was being attacked by ants or bees but this slut couldn't stop coming when she started in on this slut's pussy. It was like you with your crop."

"Yes, she is definitely an expert with those. I hadn't realized. I thought she would simply play with your tits a bit and be done. I never expected a performance like that. So, do you need a break, or can you handle a bit more?"

"It is not this slut's decision to make, Mistress. It is for Mistress to decide if this slut has reached her limits."

"Well, this Mistress thinks you can handle a little more if you've got that kind of attitude. Don't go away."

Gretchen wandered through the crowd, keeping an eye on Nina, but looking for someone. She finally found her in a conversation at one side of the room. Walking up to the lovely Asian woman, she waited for a break in the conversation, then politely bowed to her and greeted her. "Mistress Wei Chin, it is an honour to see you once again."

"Gretchen, why so formal? Have you come to offer your lovely body as a demonstration piece for my needles?"

"No, Mistress, but I know that you like to play with new slaves who have never felt the pleasure of the needle. I have such a slave, and I would like to offer her body for you to use in a demonstration of your skills for the gathering."

"Is this the same slave I have heard about this evening? A beautiful girl who seems to have an endless capacity for orgasms?"

"Yes, Mistress, that would be her."

"Well, why don't you show me this treasure?"

Gretchen led the mistress over to the display area. Nina was being fondled by a couple of young slaves who moved out of the way as they saw the two mistresses approaching. Gretchen swept an arm toward Nina, and Wei Chin looked her over with a critical eye. She reached up and squeezed a nipple, pulling it out away from the breast, then squeezed the breast itself. She crouched a little, and reached to Nina's labia, using her thumbs to spread them so she could take a close look at her clitoris.

She stood up after a moment, and turned to Gretchen. "An excellent specimen. Very nice nipples, and firm tits. Her clit is a good size, and she has pretty lips. I will enjoy doing this one. Would you like a full treatment?"

"What do you think would be best?"

"Well, I would really like to play with her nipples, and to run a few needles around them. And her clit deserves some special attention, plus I'd like to run a few needles through her labia. It won't be a full treatment, but it will be more than my normal demonstration. Agreed?"

"As you wish, Mistress. Is there anything we need to do to prepare her?"

"Yes, you need to put the backboard in the frame and strap her down so she can't move too much. I don't want to hurt her. Once she's restrained, lay her flat; it will make my work easier. I will fetch my equipment, and be back in a few minutes."

Gretchen got the catering slaves to bring the backboard over. It was basically a solid wooden plank with arm and leg extensions, so it looked a little like an X; there were slots cut into it for restraining belts. The plank attached at the top and bottom of the frame, and laid along Nina's back from her head to her rear, with the extensions matching the placement of her arms and legs. Gretchen went to work strapping her down; when she was done, Nina could not move more than an inch in any direction, but none of her circulation was being restricted. As a final touch, Gretchen had the slaves help her pivot the frame to a horizontal position, so that Nina was now lying down. She reached over to run a hand gently along her belly and up to her breasts, then stepped aside as Wei Chin arrived with her equipment bag.

She opened the bag and took out a few items, placing them on a tray. Her first task was to open a bottle of rubbing alcohol, dipping a cotton ball into it. She held Nina's breast tightly in one hand, and swabbed the nipple and areola in alcohol. The chill of the alcohol made the nipple harden, which was the desired effect, in addition to sterilizing the area. Wei Chin picked up the first needle; these were specially designed acupuncture needles, with extremely thin shafts, and little handles at the end. The shafts were so thin that they would bend under the weight of the handles once the tips were inserted, but they were so strong that it was nearly impossible to break them.

She teased the first needle just under the skin of the areola on one side. A second needle followed, then a third, working in a radial pattern around the areola. When she was done, there were eight needles surrounding the nipple, making it look a little like a flower. Wei Chin moved to the other nipple, swabbed it with alcohol, and inserted the same pattern of needles. Nina had reacted with little moans to the insertion of each needle, but was unable to move or flinch since she was tied down so tightly.

After completing the two flower patterns, Wei Chin ran a fingernail around the two circles of needles, sending vibrations into each of Nina's areolae, and causing her to start moaning loudly as the sensation kicked up her arousal. "Ah slut, you have sensitive tits?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How sensitive?"

"This slut can come from having its nipples played with, or having its tits cropped."

"Excellent, this will be fun, then. But first, we must finish the flower."

She reached to the tray, and picked up a group of shorter needles, then proceeded to stick each one straight down into each of Nina's nipples. She inserted each one about a quarter of an inch into the nub. Nina moaned with each insertion, and after the fourth yelled out, "Coming, Mistress," rocking the backboard with her attempts to move her hips.

Wei Chin looked up at Gretchen, and smiled. "Impressive." She inserted two more needles into that nipple, and moved to the other one. As she expected, she got the fourth needle in place when Nina screamed and came again.

"Now, we play a little." Using her fingernails, Wei Chin flicked at each of the standing needles, setting up a vibration that Nina felt deep into her breast. When Wei Chin started using a hand on each nipple at the same time, Nina screamed out another orgasm.

After a moment, Wei Chin reached for a small black box on the tray. She adjusted few dials on one side of it and checked a readout screen. She inserted a wire cable into one side, and flipped a switch. Looking at Gretchen she explained. "This is basically a modified TENS unit. It emits a high-voltage, low current charge that stimulate nerves, but carries extremely low risk of shock, because of the low current involved. This unit actually emits a strong short-range magnetic field through its probe tips. The ends of my needles contain coils that pick up the magnetic field, and turn it back into electricity. In effect, each needle can be made to send an electrical charge deep into the tissue. The effect can be ... interesting."

She waved the probe over the ends of the needles in the flower layout, and Nina immediately stiffened. As Wei Chin circled the areola, Nina cried out, "Oh Mistress, it hurts, it hurts ... c-c-coming Mistress." Wei Chin moved the probe to the vertical needles in the middle of the nipple, and Nina screamed, "Hurts ... hurts ... hurts ... c-c-coming Mistress."

Wei Chin then worked the needles in the flower pattern on the other breast, and got a similar response from Nina, crashing her into another orgasm after complaints about the pain. The nipple followed, and Nina made the backboard creak with the strength of her orgasm.

Wei Chin put the TENS unit down, and said, "Now we move to other parts." She crouched and slid under the frame to get between Nina's legs, and move closer to her pussy. She reached for the alcohol, and swabbed each of her labia, then grinned. "That didn't do much good, because she is very wet." She reached to the tray, and picked up several very long needles. "We need her very open, so first we need to pin things out of the way." Gretchen wasn't quite sure she liked what she had just heard, but she held her tongue.

Wei chin took Nina's right inner labia between the thumb and index finger of her left hand, then pulled it up and over her outer lip. She inserted the needle into the lower part of the inner lip, and pushed it all the way through. As it came out of the other side, she guided the needle into the flesh of the outer lip, then pinched that bit of skin and worked the needle through it. When it exited, she pushed the needle into the back side of the inner lip, and back out through the front. When she let go and stepped back, Gretchen could see that Wei Chin had pinned Nina's inner lip to her outer, using the outer lip to hold the inner one out of the way. She shuddered at the pain that Nina must be experiencing, even though the slave had not complained. Two minutes later, Wei Chin had pinned Nina's left labia in the same manner. The sight reminded Gretchen of seeing museum specimens laid out on a display tray.

Spreading Nina's labia in this fashion left her clitoris completely exposed, and made her vaginal opening fully visible. The last time she had been this visible had likely been in a doctor's office. Wei Chin picked up a very flexible needle, and said, "Now we test the clit to see how sensitive it is." She dragged the very tip of the needle over the surface of Nina's clit, without putting any pressure on it. Nina tried to lift her hips, and moaned loudly, on the verge of another orgasm. Wei Chin repeated the movement in the opposite direction, and Nina nearly came again. For her next test, she rested the point of the needle so that it pressed directly on the clit, but with no more than its own weight. This time, Nina went over the edge, and screamed out another orgasm.

"For this last part, we will put needles into the clit, but it is very bad to put needles into the main body of the clit. There are too many nerves there, and it is too easy to damage things forever. Instead, we use very thin needles, and insert them only into the very top layer of skin around the clit. They still hurt, but do no damage, and when we run a current through them, the effect is amazing.

As she finished speaking, she picked up the first needle, and delicately worked it under the outermost layer of skin cells, and then along the side of the clitoral shaft toward its base. Nina was moaning all through this step, and whimpering, "It hurt ... it hurts ... it hurts" as the needle went in. A second needle went into the other side of the shaft, with Nina whimpering as it went in.

"Quite often, in a full demonstration, I put a half-dozen needles in the clit like this, including a couple through the very tip of the clit. I don't think we'll need any of those today. Given the location of these needles, any movement is felt deep inside the clit, like this." She tapped each of the needles with a fingernail, and Nina screamed.

"The real demonstration comes from the application of electricity to these needles. Since we'll be setting a current up in both needles at the same time, it travels through the main body of the clit, and makes it feel like the whole thing is buzzing with electricity. It is an exquisite form of pain that goes right through the body, and triggers the most amazing orgasms. Given how sensitive the slut seems to be, I can probably make her come ten times in one session of only a few seconds. She literally will experience one orgasm right on top of the next."

She picked up the TENS probe, and moved it over the needles, but held it too high to have any effect. In the next instant, she moved it to within an inch of the needles, and Nina reacted almost instantly. She screamed out the word 'hurts' then crashed into her first orgasm. Wei Chin was true to her word; Nina's entire body went rigid. Had she not been tightly strapped down, she would have flown off the board, and her back would have arched from her head to her heels. It seemed that every muscle in her body clenched, and her jaw clamped so tight that air was whistling through her teeth. She tried to scream through her clenched jaw, then again, and again, and Gretchen could see that she was rippling through orgasms so fast that they were indistinguishable from each other. She was about to tell Wei Chin to turn the unit off when she saw that the probe was already down on the tray. Nina was still reacting to the few seconds of electrical charge that Wei Chin had sent into her clit.

She screamed through several more orgasms, then collapsed on the board, totally drained. She barely flinched as Wei Chin removed the needles from her clit and labia, and cleaned her with more alcohol. She didn't react in the slightest as the needles in her breasts were removed, and Gretchen decided that she had probably passed out.

After thanking Wei Chin, and congratulating her on her expertise with the needles, she moved to Nina and began undoing the additional restraints. Finally, she loosened the ropes, then unclipped her wrists and ankles, and picked her up, carrying her over to a large armchair where she could settle down with Nina on her lap. One of the wait staff offered her a blanket, and she wrapped the unconscious girl in it, then held her tightly.

After about fifteen minutes, Nina gave a start, and struggled for a moment against the blanket, Gretchen held her tightly, and whispered in her ear, "It's okay, little slut. You are here with me. You are safe; there are just the two of us."

"Mistress, may this slut remove the blindfold?"

"Oh, I forgot about that. Keep your eyes closed while I take it off, then open them very slowly or the light will hurt."

Gretchen slipped the sleep mask off of Nina's head, and fluffed her hair a little, then kissed her on the forehead. "How are you little slut? Do you hurt anywhere?"

"This slut's muscles are a little cramped, and her nipples hurt a bit, and so does her clit. And come to think about it, so do her stomach muscles. How many times did she come?"

"Likely more times than she ever has in one day in her life."

"This slut thinks it's more times than she has come in a week, if not a month, at least before she met you, Mistress. So, what now, Mistress?"

"Well, now we rest for a minute or two. I could use another glass of wine."

Nina quickly climbed off Gretchen's lap. "May this slut have some water, Mistress?"

"Get whatever you'd like."

Nina made her way to the bar, pausing to watch for a moment as Margo was slowly sitting down onto a large cock belonging to a well-built man in a tuxedo. Margo herself was naked, and looking rather well-used by this point. She estimated that she had been fucked at least a dozen times. Looking around, she spotted Nina watching her, and glared at her. The owner of the large cock slapped her ass to get her to start moving up and down, riding him, and Margo's attention had to be focused on him.

Nina ordered the wine for Gretchen and a bottle of water for herself, and as she waited she felt a hand caress her ass. Turning to her right, she looked into the eyes of a dominant in a revealing white dress. "That was a magnificent performance you put on, slut. I would really like to take you home for a few nights sometime." The woman moved her hands to Nina's breasts, gripping them tightly, and rubbing over her tender nipples. "These tits are magnificent. Have you had them whipped recently?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.