My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 25: Getting Back to the Way We Were

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Getting Back to the Way We Were - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Nina was in the bedroom wrapped in a towel when the phone rang. The display showed that it was Scott calling her, so she answered in a breathy but happy voice. "Hello, lover. How are you?"

"I'm really good, especially hearing your voice. You certainly sound happier than you did the last time we spoke."

"I miss you. I'm hoping you're calling to tell me you're on your way home."

"The news on that front isn't good, but first, did you manage to work things out with your Mistress?"

Nina drew in a sharp breath at Scott's question. She knew she had to tell him the truth, but she also suspected that he would require something more from her. Every time she told him about an encounter with Gretchen, he had wanted her on her knees, naked. She quickly doffed her towel, and reached over to put the phone on speaker. Finally, she knelt on the floor with her knees spread before she answered.

"Yes, I think so, but it wasn't much fun."

"It sounds like I'm on speaker. Are you properly positioned?"

"Yes, Scott. I'm on my knees, and I'm not wearing any clothes. I had just got out of the shower when you called."

She heard him chuckle over the phone. "I almost wish we were on a video chat so I could see you. I really miss you, especially when you're presented like that."

"I miss you, too. When are you coming home?"

"Well, that's the bad news. We've run into some snags on this part of the project, so we've decided to work right through the weekend and into next week. That means I won't get to see you until about the middle of next week. I'm really sorry about this, babe."

A sense of sadness nearly overwhelmed Nina as she heard Scott's news. After the past two days she really wanted to be able to feel his arms wrapped around her as she tried to become one with his body. The lump in her throat prevented her from saying anything for a moment.

"I hate it, babe, but there's really nothing else I can do. The work has to get done, and we risk penalty payments if we don't come through."

"I know. It's not your fault. It's just ... with everything else happening, I just really want to be able to hold you and make love to you, and forget about the rest of the world."

"Me too, babe. Me too." He paused for a moment, then said, "Tell me what happened with Gretchen. You said you worked it out but it wasn't much fun. What did she do?"

Tears began to trickle down Nina's face as she described the series of events that Gretchen had put her through. She ended with the description of the video that Gretchen had made her watch. Recalling that horrendous punishment made her sob out loud as she described what she had seen, and relayed Gretchen's comments about how she might have been forced into doing something similar to Nina.

There was another pause as Scott absorbed everything Nina was telling him. She heard him clear his throat before he spoke.

"You know, it really does sound like Gretchen did the absolute minimum she felt she could get away with, at least in terms of the whipping. Yesterday's little shows in the gym and at the club were more in response to the way you reacted to the whipping, so they weren't all that out of line. I think you could have expected to at least get a spanking, and that's what you got. A somewhat public spanking, but that was probably just by chance."

"You're saying I deserved everything I got?"

"Well, in my opinion, if you really think about it, you're going to come to the same conclusion."

"And that is?"

"Deep down, you're going to realize that what happened was not only not out of proportion, but designed to both deliver a message to you, and protect you as much as possible from any real harm. She really did minimize the punishments, and you really should continue to trust her the way you did before."

"I don't know if I can. You weren't the one getting whipped. Or getting spanked in a bar full of women."

"Remember the video. It really could have been much worse, and I'd have to agree with her statement that other Mistresses would have done something much worse to you than she did."

"Are you telling me that I should just go back to the way things were, and ignore the past couple of days?"

"Well, certainly take the lessons to heart, and maybe even trust her more than you did before. After all, she's given you a concrete example of how she keeps your best interests at the forefront of her considerations. I think you should keep that in mind in your future time with her."

"Well, I was planning to see her today, and I was going to tell her that I accepted the punishments from the last two days. I suppose I could use that as a way to let her know that I was willing to trust her again."

"Perfect. Do that." After a few seconds, he continued. "For that matter, since I won't be home, I think you should be her full-time slave for a few days."

Nina looked up sharply when she heard Scott's last statement, and involuntarily gave a small gasp. "D-do, do you mean that, Scott?"

"Yes. Why not do it for the weekend? Tell her you'll be her slave from Friday evening after work until Sunday night, or even first thing Monday morning."

"Are you sure about this?" The concern was evident in the way Nina's voice trembled.

"Yes. I think it's a good way to restore your relationship with her back to what it was, and it might even help to move it further along."

"Okay, Scott. I'll do it this afternoon."

"Good. Don't worry. I think this will be good for the both of you." She heard a rustle of papers through the phone. "Damn! I'm running later than I thought. I've got to get going. Go and see Gretchen, but remember that I love you, and I'll be home as soon as I can."

"'bye, Scott. I love you."

After Scott had hung up, Nina remained on her knees for several minutes, thinking about what her husband had just told her to do. The thought of making herself a full-time slave for nearly three days scared her, even more than the remembrance of the punishments she had gone through over the past two days.

She finally shook her head and stood up, muttering a curse under her breath. She dressed for work, a little more modestly than she had the day before, and went downstairs to have some breakfast.


As she collected her morning's mail and messages from her assistant, Joan looked her over and said, "I think I like the way you were dressed yesterday a little better."

"So, do I now have to have my wardrobe approved by you every morning? Something tells me I'd be wearing next to nothing."

"Well, in my dreams..."

"Don't finish that thought. Let's just keep it civil, okay?"

Joan's face coloured in response to Nina's rebuke, but she also knew that Nina was the best boss she had ever had, and she certainly didn't want to do anything that might jeopardize things. "I'm really sorry, Nina. I'll try to be good."

"I'm sure you can be, but it's obvious that you may need to work at it." Nina turned and walked into her office, not seeing the way that Joan's face had coloured in response to her remark.

For the rest of the day, Joan seemed to be overly solicitous toward Nina, bringing her a cup of coffee without being asked, and even volunteering to go out and get Nina something for lunch. As the afternoon began to wind down, Nina called Joan into her office and then closed the door behind her. She motioned Joan to a chair in front of her desk, and then leaned back against the edge of the desk.

"Look," she addressed Joan. "I think we need to clear a few things up between the two of us. I'm afraid of where things seem to be heading, and I don't want either of us to get caught in something that we can't easily correct." She paused to look steadily at Joan, fixing her gaze on the girl's eyes. "Are you with me so far?"

Joan nodded in response, then quietly said, "You're just so damn hot that I can't help myself."

"First, I don't think I'm that hot, but thanks for the compliment. And while no one can stop you from thinking whatever you want, you cannot act on those thoughts. At least, not at work, and not with me."

"Have you ever been with another woman?"

The question took Nina by surprise, and she almost blurted out the truth before managing to corral her thoughts. "Whether I have or not is not the subject of this conversation. We're talking about your behaviour, not mine."

"I'm sorry. You just make me so, so, oh, hell. So damned horny. That outfit you had on yesterday—I had to go to the bathroom and get myself off. My panties were so wet I had to take them off and then be careful not to leave a wet spot on my chair, or my skirt."

'Been there, done that, ' thought Nina as she suppressed a smile, clamping her lips together in response to Joan's admission. She crossed her arms over her breasts and said, "A little too much information, I'd say. That's the kind of thing that doesn't belong in the workplace."

"A-a-ah-h!" A groan of frustration escaped Joan's lips. "Nina, you're the best boss I've ever had. You're also the most beautiful woman I've ever worked for. I'm gay. You know that, and you've never given me any hassles about it. I'm sorry if I fantasize about you, but I just can't help it. I see you, up close like this every day, and I can't help imagining you in my arms, or in my bed. I don't have a girlfriend right now. Maybe if I did it would be different."

Tears began to slide down Joan's cheeks, and the sight almost made Nina take the distraught girl in her arms. She consciously held back, afraid that one thing might lead to another. She reached for a tissue from a box on her desk, and held that out to Joan. As the girl took it, Nina said, "In other circumstances, I would probably give you a big hug right now to try to make you feel better. Unfortunately, I'm afraid to, because I think your hands would wander, and you'd be squeezing my ass, or something else." She smiled as she finished the comment in an attempt to soften the rebuke.

Joan actually smiled back at her as she wiped her eyes and then blew her nose. "You're probably right about that. I'd be tempted to take any opportunity I could get. For that matter, I could really go for kissing you hard right now." As she saw Nina prepare to say something, she waved her hand dismissively and said, "I know, I know. Not gonna happen. I get it."

There was an uncomfortable pause for a moment as Joan got her emotions in check, then Nina asked, "So, are we good, or do I need to talk to HR about finding you a new spot, and me a new assistant? Quite honestly, you're the best assistant I've ever had, and I'd hate to have to break in someone who would probably not be anywhere near as good."

Joan blanched a little, then swallowed hard and looked Nina in the eye. "Please. Give me another chance. I'll keep my mouth shut about how you look, or what I would like to do with you." She looked away, then back, and coyly asked, "Is it okay if I still dream about you?"

Nina relaxed a little, sensing that the crisis was passing, and smirked. "You can even think dirty thoughts about me, but I don't want to hear anything said to me or anyone else. Are we clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"All right. Let's put this behind us." She glanced at her watch. "It's almost quitting time. Clear your desk and go home. I want to get out of here anyway, because I've got something I need to do." Two minutes later Nina was bustling down the hall, not seeing the admiring look that Joan was giving her as she watched the way Nina's skirt bounced in time with her walk. Joan sighed deeply, then turned out the lights in the office and made her own way to the stairs.


At the gym, Nina paused for a moment before she got out of her car and made her way to the front door. On Scott's orders, she was about to re-declare herself to Gretchen. She didn't know how her Mistress would react, but she suspected that anything that returned control to her would be accepted quickly. Even after thinking about Scott's words, Nina still wasn't sure this was really what she wanted to do. However, she also knew that she had ceded control of that part of her life to both Scott and Gretchen, so once she said something to Gretchen, the rest was largely out of her hands.

She finally walked over to the gym entrance, took a deep breath, and pulled the door wide, stepping through into the air-conditioned interior of the lobby. Gretchen was behind the desk. She looked up at the sound of the door, but controlled her smile at seeing Nina. She waited for the woman to approach the counter before saying anything.

"You're back—to say goodbye? Or to say something else?"

"Not to say goodbye, Mistress."

"So, I'm still your Mistress?"

"Yes, Mistress. At least I hope so." She paused as her anxiety started to get the best of her. "Can we talk about things somewhere?"

Gretchen eyed her coolly for a moment, doing her best to freeze her expression so that Nina would not see how overjoyed she really was at seeing her slave and lover again. "Let's go in the back. The massage room should be empty." She moved out from behind the desk and opened the door, motioning Nina ahead of her. There was no one in the exercise area, which Nina thought a little odd.

When they entered the back room, Nina saw a circle of women who all seemed to be watching something in their midst. Several of them were talking with each other, or laughing at what they were seeing. A few had other women in their arms. From the middle of the circle, Nina could hear what could only be the sounds of two people having energetic sex. She turned toward Gretchen with a questioning look, but before she could say anything, Gretchen took her arm and steered her toward the massage room, closing the door behind the two of them.

"What's going on out there, Mistress?"

"You'll find out later. Maybe. Right now it's just us."

"Yes, Mistress." At the same moment, Nina realized that they were still fully clothed, and started to reach for the buttons on her blouse.

"Leave your clothes. If you're not staying, there won't be any point in taking them off." Nina's face fell at hearing the harsh words, but she dropped her hands to her sides and locked her eyes on Gretchen. For her part, Gretchen walked past her and stopped to lean against the massage table, then crossed her arms over her breasts. She didn't say anything for a moment. Nina interpreted it as Gretchen trying to decide whether to take her back. In reality, Gretchen was trying to control her emotions to avoid having her joy show in her speech.

Nina's anxiety started to return strongly as Gretchen just stood there, saying nothing. She finally decided that she needed to show Gretchen that she really did want to come back to her. She sank slowly to her knees, positioning herself with her legs spread apart, then clasped her hands behind her as if they had been bound. Finally, she lowered her head to await her Mistress's response.

Gretchen's heart leapt into her mouth, and she nearly gasped out loud at Nina's display. She bit her tongue to avoid saying anything, or displaying any emotion. Nina's pose was all the signal she needed, all the apology required. Nina was offering herself up as Gretchen's slave in the same way that she had first offered Gretchen the use of her tongue a few weeks before.

Gretchen said nothing, made no sound, just looked at the beautiful woman on her knees before her, knowing that Nina's body was hers to use as she wanted. She remembered the times they had brought pleasure to each other, and the times that she had used Nina for her own pleasure. She desperately wanted to use this woman again, for as long as she could. And, just when she thought she might lose her, Nina was here once again, on her knees, submitting herself for Gretchen's use.

She straightened up, then stepped in front of the kneeling slave. She moved up close so that Nina would have to lean back to look in her eyes. "So, you wish to offer yourself to me again?"

Nina kept her eyes lowered as she answered. "Yes, Mistress, if you will have me back."

"And if I decide that you need to be punished for your shenanigans, and for walking out on me?"

"My Mistress will decide what is appropriate, and I will submit myself for whatever is necessary."

Gretchen paused for a moment, a smile twitching at her lips. Nina couldn't see it since her head was still angled downward. Gretchen lifted the front of the short skirt she was wearing, and moved even closer to Nina. "I don't know. Something tells me you've likely even forgotten how to eat a pussy properly."

Nina lifted her head and her vision filled with the sight of her Mistress's pussy. She moaned, and immediately leaned forward to cover it with her mouth, her tongue seeking Gretchen's labia, trying to split them open with its tip. Her arms wrapped around Gretchen's thighs to pull her closer, but Gretchen growled, "I don't recall telling you to move your hands." Nina quickly moved them back behind her, but then felt Gretchen's hands close on the back of her head to pull her in to the now wet pussy in front of her.

Gretchen ground herself against Nina's lips, then rubbed her clitoris over the bridge of Nina's nose, covering Nina's face with her juice. She wanted this to be fast and rough. She wanted to completely dominate Nina, to prove that she was in control. She used her grip on Nina's head to hold her tightly in position, and to control where Nina's attention should be focused. One moment Gretchen had Nina's tongue lapping at her clit, the next the tongue was embedded deeply in her opening while Nina's nose was massaging her clit.

She rode Nina's face as her orgasm neared, and bucked hard against it as she started coming. It had been days since she had felt another woman's tongue in her pussy, and her need was apparent in the speed of the orgasm's arrival, and the sharp nature of its pulses through her body. She wouldn't say anything to Nina, but she had missed her young lover, and missed the feel of her tongue and lips.

For her part, Nina hadn't slowed her assault, even after the consuming orgasm that she had delivered to Gretchen. This was now an act of devotion, if not love, and she wouldn't stop until Gretchen pushed her away. Gretchen allowed the pleasurable feelings to continue. She was no longer holding Nina's head, but running her fingers through her hair, and just enjoying the soft feel of Nina's tongue as it moved over her wet folds.

Just as Gretchen felt her arousal climbing again, she gently pushed Nina's head away from her pussy, and took a step back so she could see Nina's face. That face was shiny with Gretchen's secretions, and she smirked at the sight. "Well, I guess you haven't completely forgotten how to eat a pussy. You could use some practice, though."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.