My Wife, Her Slave
Chapter 22: Scott Starts the Day...

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Scott Starts the Day... - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The next morning, Scott was packing a suitcase for the first of what promised to be several trips as part of the new project he was on. At one point, he stopped what he was doing and watched Nina as she moved back and forth, choosing her outfit for the day. When she was finally satisfied with the combination of clothes she wanted, he watched as she rolled stockings up her legs, then donned a blouse and skirt.

As if a light had gone on, the thought struck him that his wife had been dressing similar to this for several weeks, but he hadn't yet noticed. For one thing, the stockings set off her naked pussy very nicely, seemingly framing it at the top of her thighs. For another, she wasn't wearing any kind of underwear; her only clothing consisted of the stockings and her blouse and skirt. As he continued his visual examination, he also realized that the skirt was fairly short, and loose around her legs, and the blouse had at least half of its buttons undone.

The thought of her being so readily available made him hard in an instant, and he stepped up behind her as she fastened the button at the side of her skirt. She sensed his presence, and met his eyes in the full-length mirror she was using. With her eyes locked on his, she felt his arm wrap around her and dip into the opening in her blouse, his left hand covering her right breast and squeezing it firmly. She leaned back into him, but then felt his other hand pushing forward on her shoulder, bending her over at the waist. She wasn't quite sure what was about to happen.

An instant later she heard a zipper, then felt him flip the back of her skirt up onto her back. She felt his other hand fumbling behind her, and then the delicious sensation of his cock sliding into her depths, her pussy already wet and ready for him. His left hand massaged her breast firmly as he seated himself in her depths, and she moaned loudly at the dual sensation.

She felt his breath at her ear. "Does she make you dress like this? Your Mistress?" He punctuated his questions with long slow strokes into her pussy, and she could barely concentrate on what he was asking.

Several seconds later she moaned a reply. "Y-y-yes. Oh ... Scott ... so good ... fuck me."

"You have to be ready for her, all the time ... is that it? No underwear, buttons undone, nothing in the way if she wants to fuck you?"

"N-n-no. Ohh ... don't stop ... almost there..."

The warmth of his hand suddenly left her breast, and his cock withdrew from her pussy as he stood up and stepped back. She was so deeply into the throes of her arousal that she didn't realize for a moment that he had stopped fucking her. She had been preparing for the rush of a delicious orgasm, brought on by his wonderful cock and her love for him, and what he had been doing to her. And suddenly, it was all gone.

She straightened and turned to see him with his cock still rampant, and sticking out of his trousers. "What's happening? Don't you want to finish? I was so close ... please?"

He gathered her into his arms, and kissed her hard. "Since we'll be apart for a while, let's both do it hot and horny, and wanting each other. That will make our reunion even better when I finally get back." He moved his hands down to the bottom of her skirt, and slid them under the hem, cupping the cheeks of her ass and squeezing them tightly.

"I have to say that I can certainly see the attraction of dressing like this, since it does make you rather accessible."

She smiled at his comment. "That's the whole idea. Clothing is not allowed to be in the way. It's a requirement for slaves." She moved a hand to wrap around his still-hard cock, and squeezed it affectionately. "Would you like me to do something about this? It's going to be tricky to fit it back into your pants in this condition."

"No. I want to go to work thinking about your hot body, and how hard you make me, and you can go to work wet and horny like I know you are right now. If your Mistress is willing, she can make you come the next time you see her. Maybe you can get her to just bend you over and fuck you with something, just like I was doing."

"You're actually going to send me out with instructions to get fucked by her? It sounds like you're handing control over to her. I thought you wanted to be more in charge of things."

"Well, in a sense I am, since I'm telling you what to do. At the same time, I'm not going to be here for a while, and you can't just stop seeing her, since she would wonder about the change. As well, I somehow don't think you'd want to suddenly become celibate, when you're just in the middle of finding out about this side of yourself."

"You're sure about this?"

"Yes. For that matter, since I'm not going to be around, you could even become her full-time slave for the next few weeks. You'd have to be careful about what you might be getting into, but it would give you more of a chance to experiment."

Nina was nearly shocked by Scott's suggestion, and she looked at him a little sharply for a moment. After thinking about his offer for another minute or two, she said, "I'll think about it, but rather than just coming out and telling Gretchen that I am her full-time slave for a couple of weeks, I think I'll just let her know that I will have more time available in case there's something she would like to do. That way I'll still be able to say no if I don't like what I may be getting into."

"Okay, I'll leave it up to you to decide how you want to play it."

Nina looked down at the cock that was still in her hand, and still hard. She smiled as she slid her hand back and forth along its length. "Are you sure you wouldn't like me to deal with this? I can easily see one of my patented deep-throat blowjobs in your near future, and then you might not need to have your pants let out."

He gave her a quick kiss, then reached down to free his cock from her hand. "No. Leave it alone, and it will go down on its own. You need to get to work and stop playing with it." He gave her another kiss, and a quick swat on her rear. "I'll see you in a couple of weeks, with any luck. I'll keep you posted as to how the project goes."

Nina smiled wistfully at him, then adjusted her clothes and headed downstairs and out the door. Scott finished his packing, then was finally able to tuck his now soft cock back into his pants. He smiled to himself as he did it, looking forward to the next time he would be able to bend his wife over and fuck her without having to undress her first. 'Maybe this slavery stuff has some merit.'


At work that day, it was all Nina could do to keep from going into the washroom and masturbating until she had the massive orgasm that Scott had denied her. Every time she went to the bathroom was pure torture, especially when she had to wipe herself after urinating. The feel of the paper on her swollen labia, so close to her clit, was almost enough to send her over the edge. As it was, each swipe simply moved her closer to an orgasm that she couldn't have. She knew she had to wait until she saw Gretchen, and even then Gretchen would likely tease her and make her wait even longer while doing her best to inflame all of Nina's senses.

Her need for an orgasm kept distracting her, and every time she moved she was reminded of how wet her pussy felt. The scraping of her nipples on the inside of her blouse wasn't helping, and at one point she found herself with a hand in her blouse, urgently pulling on one nipple while she was reading a report on her computer. Her assistant nearly caught her doing that, and she had to explain her flushed appearance as the result of a stifled sneeze.

The fabric of her chair wasn't helping matters, especially since she was sitting with her bare rear on it. She was fairly certain that a large wet spot was likely forming on the seat, and she just hoped that it wouldn't leave a stain.

When the end of the day finally arrived, Nina nearly flew from the office to her car, and drove frantically across town to get to the gym. She hoped that Gretchen would be willing to allow her an orgasm soon after her arrival, so that she would be able to calm her nerves and settle her inflamed senses.

Gretchen was at the reception counter when Nina arrived, and she smiled at her slave. "Ah, little one, I am glad you are here."

Nina rushed up to Gretchen and wrapped her arms around her. "Oh, Miss. I need you."

Gretchen patted her on the back and asked, "Little one ... what is wrong? You seem upset."

Nina pulled back from the hug a little and looked into Gretchen's eyes. "Scott left on a business trip this morning, but before he went he fucked me, but not all the way. He got me so turned on, then told me to stay that way the rest of the day, since it would make me think of him. I've been so horny all day I couldn't work. I really need to come. Please Miss ... could we go in the back and maybe have some time together?"

Gretchen laughed. "So that's your problem?" Her hand shot under Nina's skirt and cupped her vulva, then two fingers moved into her as Gretchen's thumb landed on her clit. Her head snapped back and a loud moan came from her mouth as Gretchen found all of her most sensitive places in the same instant. "Yes, he really did leave you in a state, didn't he? Good for him. And now you think I should do something about this?"

"Please Miss ... please ... I need you so bad..."

Gretchen started to rub Nina's clit very slowly, keeping her very close to the orgasm she wanted, but not pushing her over the edge. "You are such a needy slut, aren't you? Why didn't you just take care of it yourself?"

Nina was already panting with need, and Gretchen's work on her clit was pushing her right to the edge. In the back of her mind she knew that Gretchen could probably tease her like this all day, and not let her come, and a little tendril of fear started to creep into her mind. "I-I wanted to, Miss. I wanted to do it so badly ... but you control that part of me ... please ... oh ... Miss."

"Well, my little slut, I am proud of you for remembering who is in charge of your wanton little pussy." She gave Nina a quick kiss while she continued to play with her pussy. "Today may be your lucky day. You might actually get to come a few times, but you also may have to work for it a little."

Gretchen's comments made Nina focus on something other than her need, and she pulled back a little, although not far enough to break Gretchen's hold on her pussy. She looked into Gretchen's eyes. "Miss?"

"The entire gym has been rented for the afternoon by a large company. They have turned it over to all of their female staff for their use, mostly for the spa facilities in the back. Now, somewhat interestingly, they already know that several of their female staff are gay, but not all. A couple of friends of mine are part of the staff, so there are one or two dominants in the group. I have also been asked whether I could supply a couple of slaves to assist. I have two that were loaned to me by their Mistresses. And guess what ... you just became number three."

"Assist in what, Miss? What is it you want me to do?"

"Basically, be yourself ... be a slave ... be naked, and accessible, and get used like a slave. Any problems?"

Recalling Scott's words about how she could make herself Gretchen's total slave for the next few weeks, Nina decided that this could be an interesting opportunity. She decided not to tell Gretchen that she would be her complete slave, but she was determined to try to go along with everything that Gretchen might want of her, at least for the next couple of weeks.

"No, Miss. No problem. I'll act as one of the slaves ... for that matter, I will be your slave as soon as you put my collar on. I assume I am to be collared for this ... party?"

"Yes, mainly because it will make it obvious to the other women that you can be used. It might be enough to convince the straights to play with you a little. And if somebody makes you come, then you'll get that orgasm you've been dying for." Gretchen rubbed Nina's clit a little more harshly to drive home her point, and Nina hissed in a breath as she thanked Gretchen for giving her permission to come.

"Now, get in the back and get ready. Take off your blouse and skirt, but keep your stockings and heels on, since they'll make you even sexier than being completely naked. After we get your collar, I want to see you in the massage room; you've got some stubble, and I think everyone should see you nice and fresh, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss." Nina gave Gretchen a quick kiss, then pulled out of her embrace once Gretchen had released her pussy. She headed for the back room and was surprised to see how many women were wandering around in the spa area. From what she could see, they were mostly young, and quite beautiful, and she wondered if the older women had decided not to come to the party.

In the locker room, she quickly took off her blouse and skirt, and put her belongings in a locker. She took her collar out and lowered herself to her knees, waiting for her Mistress to appear. Gretchen came bustling in a moment later and pulled off her t-shirt and her shorts, then moved to stand in front of Nina.

Nina held her collar out to Gretchen. "Mistress, will you accept me as your slave for our session today, and fasten this collar on my neck as a mark of my slavery?"

Gretchen took the collar, looking down at Nina. "Do you still offer yourself to me in slavery, within the confines of this gym? Do you still offer me complete control over your sexuality in all aspects of your life?"

"I do Mistress. I accept your control, and I accept your collar as a sign of that control."

Gretchen quickly fastened the collar in place, then helped Nina to her feet. She hugged her, then reached up to the collar and fingered its buckle a little pensively. "Little one ... would you mind if I actually locked your collar for today? I'm just thinking that it might make more of an impression on any of the straights if they see that you can't simply take your collar off." To allay any concerns on Nina's part, she added. "You don't need to worry about it getting stuck. I have several keys for all the locks, and these collars have an emergency release mechanism in them for safety, so even if I lose the key, we can still get you out of it before you leave."

Nina gave Gretchen permission to lock the collar in place, and held her hair out of the way while Gretchen added a small padlock, running its hasp through the buckle. The finality of the snap as the lock clicked closed sent a chill through Nina, since she had never been completely collared to this extent. The feeling was almost as if she had finally become a real slave, and not just a part-time pretender.

Gretchen actually noticed the subtle reaction, since she had seen it before, and she smiled to herself as she knew what Nina was feeling. In the back of her mind she had a fleeting, and evil, thought that she might make use of Nina's concern, and perhaps give her a taste of real slavery. For now, she took Nina's hand and said, "Come along slut. We have some cleanup to do on that body."

Nina followed her into the massage room, and climbed up on the table while Gretchen went to fetch the shaving necessities. By the time Gretchen had returned, Nina was laid back on the table, with her legs in the extensions, and her wet pussy on wide display. Gretchen stopped for a moment to admire the view, and then impulsively stepped up between Nina's legs and leaned over to run her tongue through the wet spread, ending with the tip of her tongue flicking at Nina's clit and pushing the hood back off of the little bud.

Nina's back arched at the amazing rush of sensation, and she gave a short yelp when the tongue flicked over her clit. Her arousal flared back into bright lights, and that single manoeuvre nearly sent her over the edge into the orgasm she had been craving all day. "Oh, Mistress ... I swear if you do that one more time I will come ... please Mistress."

Gretchen gave a short bark of a laugh. "And that's why I'm not going to do it again. I might make you come later, and maybe we'll get to have some mutual fun, but for now I want you just the way you are ... hot and wet and ready for anything, as long as you think you might get an orgasm out of it."

She turned to pick up a hot cloth, and started wetting down Nina's mound in preparation for shaving it. The lather followed next, and she began scraping at the sensitive mound with a razor. After doing the main surface of Nina's mound, Gretchen started pulling on her labia to make any hairs stand up, and to make them easier to shave.

While she worked, a woman softly walked into the massage room. She didn't speak at first, not wanting to disturb Gretchen, but a little curious as to what was going on. When she realized that Gretchen was shaving a naked woman, she came closer to watch. Gretchen saw the movement out of the corner of her eye and looked up, then smiled as she recognized one of the dominants from the party.

The woman, whose name was Monique, smiled back at Gretchen, and then moved in for a closer look at Nina, and at the area that Gretchen was working on. "Is this one of the slaves you were bringing in for our spa day?"

"Yes. This one didn't know she was going to be involved until just a few minutes ago, and she needed a little touch-up before I sent her out to you."

Monique looked Nina up and down, evaluating her, and said, "Honestly, Gretchen. I don't know where you find them. She's gorgeous. I assume she has a well-trained tongue?"

"That she does; I can attest to it from personal experience." Nina laid there quietly, knowing that she could be punished if she spoke out of turn, and very interested by the way she was being spoken about in the third person, as if she were nothing more than an object.

Monique reached out a hand to lightly scratch her fingernails over Nina's newly-shaved mound. The sensation sent sparks through Nina as the skin was so sensitive from the shaving, and because she was so highly aroused. With Gretchen pulling one of her labia, and this woman using just the tips of her fingernails, Nina was feeling the effects of a lot of nerve endings being stimulated. It got even worse a few seconds later.

"Can you open her up a little, since you're in the right place?" Gretchen understood the meaning of the question, and gripped both sides of Nina's vulva, taking her labia in two hands, then pulling them outward. Nina was now fully exposed to the woman's gaze, with all of her labia, her clitoris, and her vaginal opening on display. Monique took one of her fingernails and scraped very gently along the line of Nina's entire folds, from her opening right up to her clitoris. She paused for a moment as she reached the clit, then proceeded to scrape very slowly along its underside, and then over onto its tip.

Nina moaned at the sensation, her hips punching up at Monique's finger, and a white fog of arousal clouded her vision as her body prepared to launch into a massive orgasm. Just as suddenly the sensation stopped completely as Monique pulled her finger away and Nina was left humping at the air.

Gretchen said, "I was about to warn you not to play with that trigger, 'cause it was ready to go off. She's been on the boil all day."

Monique smiled and said, "I see that. Based on that reaction I'd say she comes like a freight train. She must be really entertaining to watch when she goes off."

"Oh, she's definitely a lot of fun. Want to try her out? Like I said ... she does have a good tongue."

Monique caressed Nina's abdomen with her fingernails once more as Gretchen spoke, watching the skin flinch and react to the stimulation. "Thanks, but I think I'll watch for now. Maybe I'll get a couple of slaves for a little party later on." With one final look at Nina's prone form, Monique turned and walked out of the massage room, leaving Gretchen and Nina alone for the moment.

Gretchen finished cleaning the last traces of lather from Nina's vulva, and stood looking at the open spread before her. Nina was one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen, and it still amazed her that she had simply walked into the gym, and into Gretchen's life as her lover and slave. Her natural sexuality, and submissiveness, had brought the two women together, and Gretchen wanted to make sure that their relationship continued for a long time.

Nina lifted herself onto her elbows, and smiled at her friend and Mistress. The movement stirred Gretchen out of her fugue, and she ran her hands up Nina's thighs, coming together at her centre. She stared into Nina's eyes for a moment, then slowly slid two fingers from her right hand deeply into Nina's pussy. She saw Nina's eyes close briefly at the feeling, and she heard her draw a sharp breath.

Knowing how close to an orgasm Nina was, Gretchen didn't touch her clit, or try for any additional stimulation. She just let her fingers rest, feeling her friend's internal muscles gripping the fingers, but not even moving them around in response. She grinned at the other woman. "So, my hot little slut ... I'll bet you want to come in a really big way, don't you?"

"Oh, Mistress. If you touch my clit I know I'll come. I am so close ... it almost hurts, Mistress."

Gretchen smirked at her. "You know that I would love nothing better than to bend down and lick this hot little pussy for a very long time." Nina moaned at the thought of Gretchen making her scream in orgasm, but then she heard Gretchen chuckling. "You know how much I like your taste, but you also know that it's not going to happen. I'm sure you'll survive. I don't think anyone's ever died from lack of an orgasm." She slowly pulled her fingers back out, then held a hand out to help Nina off the table. When she was on her feet, she slid the fingers into Nina's mouth. "You should recognize the flavour: 'Nina at the point of orgasm.' I know you've tasted it before."

Nina sucked the fingers clean, very familiar with the taste of her own juices, even as she wished that it was someone else tasting her. As Gretchen pulled her fingers back, she looked over Nina's body and a thought came to her. "Wait here. I'll be right back."

Gretchen walked out of the massage room quickly, looking for one of the other slaves. When she found her, she told the slave to go to the massage room and wait for her. Gretchen returned a moment later and walked over to the two women. She handed each of them a bottle, and said, "Oil each other up. I want everything that's exposed shining with the oil, except your faces. If either of you makes the other come, I'll hang you upside down and use your pussy for a whip demonstration." She looked at the new girl, and said, "That goes double for you. That other slave is so close to coming that she's dripping, so be very careful when you oil her pussy."

The girl looked at Gretchen fearfully, nodding her head quickly. "Yes, Mistress. I'll be very careful Mistress."

They each poured a little oil into their hands and started rubbing over each other's shoulders and arms. When their arms started getting in each other's way, Nina said, "Stand still, arms out. I'll do you, then you can do me." She poured a stream of oil down the girl's back, rubbing it in firmly, covering her down to her pert little butt. With a little smile on her face, she slid her oily fingers into the cleft of her rear, seeking out the tight anal ring and rubbing over it. The girl tried to lift a little to escape the probing fingers, and Nina grinned behind the girl's back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.