My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 9: Nina Starts to Learn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Nina Starts to Learn - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Nina's encounter with Erin at the sports store weighed on her mind for the next few days. She realized that she had almost been forced into a lesbian experience that would have left her feeling degraded. She also couldn't understand her feelings before the events in the dressing room. Watching the motion of Erin's ass, and allowing Erin to see under her skirt, had happened almost automatically. At the time, she hadn't initially realized that she was even doing these things.

The dressing room events bothered her the most, because she had allowed Erin to have the freedom of her body. Erin had not only touched her breasts, but she had rubbed all over them, and played with Nina's nipples. This had obviously not been the kind of accidental touch that occurred between women in clothing stores; this had been very deliberate. And finally, Erin's attack on her pussy had overwhelmed her; the climax when it came had been very strong, and sudden, especially as it had been forced upon her so harshly.

As Nina replayed the events, she compared them to the manner in which Gretchen had brought her to orgasm. Yes, the first time had been somewhat forced upon her, since she was strapped down, but her feeling was always that Gretchen was doing it out of an attraction for Nina, and not in order to extract something from her, or to control her. There had been no fear with Gretchen; even the temporary loss of freedom had served to increase her arousal, not diminish it. With Erin, Nina had been afraid, and the form of dominance had been much harsher, with a threat of violence behind it. 'Maybe I need to talk it over with Gretchen; she could probably explain it better to me, ' she thought.

As another few days went by, Nina spent more time doing research into dominance and submission, and the exertion of control by one person over another, either through words, or physical deeds, or natural disposition. She spent hours each evening reading about bondage, flogging, restraints of various types, and mechanical and electrical devices.

She learned how many of these things were used to inflict pain to one degree or another, but also how they could be used purely to bring pleasure to the recipient. She learned that it was often a degree of force, or even something as simple as a turn of a screw. One or two turns brought awareness to nerves, and heightened sensation. A few more turns brought pain, often very low level, building on the pleasure. Another turn or two would convert the pleasure into jolting stabs of white-hot agony.

As she read an article about nipple clamps, she realized that they were a perfect example of this kind if device. Some obviously existed only for pleasure, because they were so thin and flexible that there was no way they could cause pain. Others had stronger jaws that would border on the edge of real pain, and finally there were those with strong springs and metal teeth that would likely even draw blood, while being too painful to imagine. As she read, one hand involuntarily started playing with one of her own nipples, rolling it back and forth, then squeezing as she imagined a stronger clamp affixed to it. Finally, while reading about toothed clamps, she squeezed it as hard as she could, and dug a fingernail into the side of the little bud, wincing from the pain. It hurt worse than what Erin had done to her, but she was also surprised at the jolt of arousal that moved from her nipple to her pussy.

While she was studying, Scott was getting some benefit from the research, as she often became very aroused by the material she was reading. On one or two occasions she had found herself masturbating in front of the computer, furiously rubbing her clit while reading an on-line novel of erotica, typically about a submissive female being forced to perform by a master, or a mistress. When she realized what she was doing, she shut the machine down, and went in search of her husband, and an orgasm brought on by his lips and hands and cock.

Another article that she read talked about the use of common devices that could be found in the home, and their applications for use as bondage devices, or to cause some degree of discomfort or pain to a recipient. She read how dog collars could be used to signal that a person was a slave, and that it was common to use the combination of a dog collar and a leash to place someone under control. Dog and cat collars could also be used as bondage items, especially on the wrists and ankles, and then chained or clipped together. When the article spoke of using ordinary clothespins as nipple or genital clamps, she became intrigued.

She went to their bedroom and filled a laundry basket as an excuse, using dirty clothes from the hamper. After carrying it to the basement laundry room, she dumped the load in the washer, and started the machine going. On one side of the laundry room, there was a small clothes line strung between two walls, which Nina used to air dry delicate items that couldn't go in the dryer. The line had a number of ordinary hardwood clothespins on it.

She lifted her t-shirt over her head, and set it aside, then took one of the clothespins in her hand. Looking at the pin, and at her nipple, she could see how the rounded part of the pin would fit around her nipple. She moved the pin to her nipple, took a deep breath, and placed it over the nub, centering the little bud perfectly in the opening of the pin, and let it slowly close. The pin squeezed her nipple, but not painfully; she did feel a little pulse of arousal, so she reached for another pin.

This time, she let the pin's flat jaws close on her other nipple, and noticed an immediate difference. The sensation was much stronger, as there was no allowance for the thickness of her nipple; the pin was trying to squeeze it flat. This was a perfect example of how a minor difference in the use of a device translated into a major variation in sensation. One nipple felt almost like it was being caressed, the other was definitely held in bondage, but the hold only bordered on being painful.

She moved back to the first nipple, and adjusted the pin to hold the nipple the same way as the second. The difference was amazing, and her arousal began to flare. While standing there, she moved her arms behind her back, forcing her breasts out, and imagined that she was bound, unable to stop the torment of her nipples, her hands tightly tied behind her. The impact surprised her, as the thought made her wet, and she moaned as a jolt moved through her lower abdomen. 'If someone were to play with those pins, and I couldn't stop them, they could easily make me come.'

The thought of being under someone else's control while bound made her flash back to her session on the massage table, and Gretchen making her come by biting her nipples. She moaned aloud, and was so aroused that she decided to try something that had frightened her when she first read about it. Breathing deeply, and not sure why she was doing this, she removed her sweatpants, and reached for another clothespin. She looked at it, opening and closing it, steeling herself for the next step.

She moved her left hand to her pussy, spreading her labia, and seeking her clitoris. When she found it, she gave it a quick rub to ensure that it was at full attention, and then she brought the clothespin into play, positioning its jaws over her little nub. She let the pin close on her clit, and the flash of pain almost made her remove it. She resolved to ride it through, and imagined herself once again at someone else's mercy as a way to cope with the pain. She stood up, and once more placed her arms behind her back.

The sensation radiating from her clit was unbelievable; no one, and no thing, had ever gripped it in this fashion, and waves of both pain and arousal were washing over her. Her breathing became hoarse and ragged, and she hovered on the edge of an orgasm. The tremors running over her body caused the pins to oscillate, ramping up the sensations, as it seemed that some hidden figure was playing with them, out of her control. She whimpered at the feeling, and the thought, wanting to call out for relief from the unrelenting pressure on her clit.

In an attempt to focus her mind, she tried a new position, rising up on her toes, stretching her calf muscles. As she lowered herself back down, the new motion in the pins pushed her over the edge, and her orgasm crashed over her. She grunted with the strength of it, her hips flailing, and reacting as the pins moved again, sending new sensations through her. As her body curled in response to the orgasm, the pin on her clit got knocked off suddenly, and she yelped with the stab of pain in her sensitive button. The sudden white flash triggered another orgasm before the first had even finished, and she bit her hand to keep from howling with the combination of the pain and the pleasure.

As the orgasms finally began to subside, Nina reached to remove the pins from her nipples, and found out why prolonged use of such things was not a good idea. Both nipples woke up loudly as blood flow was returned, but oddly the pain was enough to give her a third, small orgasm, and she moaned as it moved through her.

She stayed bent over for a few moments, her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath, and return to equilibrium. Ultimately, she straightened up, put her clothes back on, and headed up the stairs. She stopped in the kitchen for a glass of water, and Scott came wandering in. He looked at her strangely for a second, and she asked, "What's up?"

"You look kind of flushed, and you've got tear tracks down your face. Have you been crying?"

"Oh. No. I took a load of laundry down, and stepped on a clothespin with a bare foot. That made me jump, and I kicked the washing machine with my toe, which hurt like a son of a bitch. It must have made my eyes water and I didn't notice. So, no, I haven't been crying, I've just been stupid."

"Okay, stupidity I can let you get away with. Crying I might have to investigate."

She reached out and hit him on the chest. "Yeah, there you go. No sympathy for the stupid woman, just the emotional one. Pig." Reaching an arm up, she pulled his head in for a kiss. "It's okay, I still love you."


At work the next day, Nina brought up her Pro and Con list about Gretchen and the gym. As she sat reviewing it, she started thinking about all the material she had read over the past several days, and the information she had gathered. As she went over it in her mind, she realized that while she thought she had a much better understanding of things, she also had a number of questions. In addition, she felt that there were areas that needed to be sounded out with someone who really knew about these things. Many of the issues she had raised to herself were more philosophical in nature; there was a difference between what a whip looked like, and understanding the lifestyle that would permit a person to be whipped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.