My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 7: What Tomorrow Brings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: What Tomorrow Brings - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

While Gretchen sobbed on a chair in the gym lobby, Nina poured out her heart in the front seat of her car, just around the corner. Both women felt that some major part of their lives was about to end, that rather than a new door opening, one was firmly slamming shut.

After about fifteen minutes, Nina pulled herself together and looked in the mirror on the back of her car's visor. Her face was devoid of makeup, which was easily explainable to her husband, but her swollen, red eyes would be a different matter. She decided to just go with it, and pulled into traffic, headed for home.

She pulled into her driveway, and walked into the house, dropping her purse on the hall table, and hanging her car keys on the wall hooks. Scott was in the kitchen having a cup of coffee, and looking over the sports section of the newspaper.

He looked up, but paused when he saw her, immediately thinking that something was wrong. His concern showed on his face as he asked, "Babe ... what's wrong? You don't look very good."

Nina tried to make light of things. "Well, of course I don't look beautiful. I've got no makeup on. A sauna and a shower will do that to you, and there didn't seem any point in putting on new makeup."

"No, hon, it's not the makeup. I see you without makeup all the time. It's your eyes ... have you been crying? They're all swollen and red."

"My eyes?" Nina paused for a moment with a puzzled expression on her face, her brain working frantically, and managed to force a laugh out of her mouth as inspiration struck. "Oh that's right. The gym has shampoo dispensers in the shower room, and when I went to use one, I had it pointed in the wrong direction. It sprayed me right in the eyes.

"The woman who runs the place was frantic. She thought I had done permanent damage, and I think she was afraid I was going to sue. I told her it was my own stupid fault, but she spent all kinds of time running cool water in my eyes, and forcing me to keep them open so she could wash them out. I think what you're seeing is probably the after-effects of the shampoo and the chlorine from the water we used to wash them out. They're still a bit itchy, and you say they're pretty red, but I'll probably be fine in the morning. If they're still really bad, I'll go to the clinic on the way to work, and get them rinsed out with some saline."

"So," she continued, "What's new around here?"

Nothing worth writing home about; there was nothing exciting in the mail. I didn't expect you to be this late. Do you want some coffee? There's just enough left for a cup."

"I'll pass on the coffee; I am just really beat, and I don't want anything that will keep me awake. I hadn't planned on being this late, but the woman ... oh, her name's Gretchen, was really nice and friendly. She gave me this fantastic massage that just relaxed me into a pile of goo. Then we went into the sauna and started chattering away like we'd known each other for ever. It was all going just great until I screwed up in the shower and had to be rescued. Of course, that took extra time because I had tears streaming down my face, and I wouldn't have been able to see to drive."

'Well, that was at least partially true, ' Nina though to herself, as she was weaving this tale for Scott. She somehow didn't want to tell him too much about Gretchen, and she especially didn't want to tell him about what she and Gretchen had actually been doing during her hours at the gym.

"So, it sounds like you went to check out a gym, and actually ended up having a girls' day at the spa. Did you actually do any exercise?"

'Oh did I ever. At least as long as you think a bunch of crashing orgasms is exercise, because they do burn calories, ' was the thought that flashed through Nina's mind, but what she said to Scott, somewhat sheepishly, was, "Well, no. I just went to look around, and I didn't have any workout gear with me. I really didn't plan on the spa session, but when she offered it was just such a nice thing to do, and she was so nice about everything..."

Scott held his hands up in defeat, trying to stem the flow of words. He hadn't heard Nina being this gushy in a while, and it at least made him feel like she really was all right, and hadn't been crying for some other reason. He started laughing softly at his wife, and said, "Okay, okay. I yield. Never stand between a woman and a spa session. So, are you going to join this gym, or what?"

"I don't know. Her approach is a little different from what I'm used to, and I'm not sure if it's for me. It's a very nice gym, but it's also very small, so there is the concern about how long it will last. She did say that her business partner doesn't worry too much about the expenses, but I'll have to look at her fee schedule, and run some numbers as to whether I think she could have a decent business model."

"Ah, that's the analytical wife that I know and love. Run all the numbers, do all the research, and then make the decision based on one hundred percent fact, no gut feel, and no emotion."

Nina giggled, but in the back of her mind she knew that any decision she made concerning Gretchen would be based solely on emotion and gut feel, regardless of how much research she did. "Yeah, that's me. And that's it for me for tonight. I am going to bed."

She moved to Scott to kiss him good night, and wrapped her arms around him. Hugging him tightly, she said, "Thanks for looking after things tonight. It was short notice, and I apologize. I love you."

"It was actually zero notice, but no one is counting, and besides, I'm the husband. It's what I do, and I love you too." He leaned down to kiss Nina tenderly, then whispered into her mouth, "I don't suppose... ?"

"Oh God, Scott. I would love to, but I am so out of it right now that I would fall asleep in the middle of anything we might start. I'll make it up to you, I promise." She winked at him, and as seductively as she could, started to say, "How's a lunch-time blowjob sou..." and then she started yawning before she could even get the rest out.

Scott started laughing as she yawned, and kissed her on the forehead. "Go to bed, get some rest. I'll lock up down here, and join you."

Nina plodded up the stairs, undressed, and dropped her clothes in the hamper in their bedroom. After wandering into the bathroom, she urinated, brushed her teeth, and crawled into bed.

When Scott arrived three minutes later, Nina was flat on her back, uncovered, and lightly snoring. Scott looked at her, smiled lovingly, and gently pulled the covers out from under her, then covered her up. Nina rolled on her side, and settled deeper into sleep.


As the sun crept through the drapes in Nina and Scott's bedroom, an errant ray moved across Nina's face, and shone into her eyes. Gradually, the blinding light woke her up, and she stretched like a cat, feeling every muscle in her body ripple. She had slept like the dead for the first time in weeks, and woke completely refreshed. 'Well if that's what a massage, sauna and a bunch of orgasms will do for you, maybe I need that kind of treatment more often, ' she thought with a grin.

Looking over at the alarm clock, she saw that there was still a half-hour to go before the alarm went off. She swung her gaze to Scott, who was still comatose beside her, and a smile crept across her face. He was asleep on his back, and had kicked the blankets off during the night. Looking over his body, she realized that he had a huge morning erection; remembering her promise to make it up to him from last night, her grin turned mischievous. Quietly getting up on her hands and knees, she carefully moved over him, not want to wake him prematurely.

His cock was still in his boxers, but a little lift of the flap had it sticking out into the air, uncovered almost to the root. Moving her face in close, she stuck her tongue out and gave the very tip of the head a little lick. Getting no reaction from Scott, she lightly licked all around the head, using her tongue to start pushing his foreskin back off the glans. Scott's cock jerked a little at the sensation, but his deep breathing continued uninterrupted. 'He's probably starting to dream about some harem girl teasing him, ' she thought.

Stepping things up to the next notch, she wet her lips, and then pursed them as she moved back to the head of his penis. Moving her head down, she opened her lips as she approached his glans, so that he would feel nothing more than the slightest touch until she had him deep in her mouth. Moving very slowly, she covered her teeth with her lips, and extended her tongue. At one point, he gave a little snort in his sleep, and she froze, barely touching his staff in only one or two places.

As he settled, she continued her slow downward motion, until she could feel the head of his cock just brushing the back of her throat. By this point, there were only a few more inches of his cock not covered by her mouth, so she decided to spring her trap. She closed her mouth, surrounding most of his shaft with the wet warmth of her mouth. As she got ready to move him deeper into her throat, his hips lurched up suddenly, driving him all the way to the root. Nina was braced to do this on her own, anyway, so she was prepared for the head of his cock to slide into her throat. What she wasn't prepared for were his next actions.

As his hips lurched upward off the bed, driving him into her mouth, Scott gave a strangled cry. His hands came around to grab Nina's head, and he pulled her face into his groin. He smashed her nose into his pubic hair, her forehead banging into his stomach muscles. His hips began to piston his cock in and out of her mouth and throat, as his hands moved her head in counterpoint to the movement of his hips. He rolled onto one side, taking her with him, but not relenting in his pummeling of her face and throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.