Southern Belles - Cover

Southern Belles

Copyright© 2013 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Brady Damron's plane is cancelled he is forced to spend a weekend in Starkville Mississippi and meets a sorority girl Darlie Simpson and takes her to a lodge at a local resort. He learns that Darlie has quite a history with her father and begins a weekend of raucous sex. Later Wilma Dillard joins them for a midnight romp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Wilma Dillard grew up on a small farm between Arcana and Louisville, Mississippi. At high school in Arcana, she was a popular girl, a cheerleader. Like so many families in this part of the country, hers was devoted to a conservative fundamentalist faith. Wilma went to church regularly, participated in the youth group, and commonly attended the weeklong revivals that took place toward the end of each summer. She was a willowy red-headed girl with green eyes and had a stunning hourglass figure with long, shapely legs and petite breasts. The summer before her sophomore year she was led to the “Promised Land” by Reverend Billy Bob Cranston, a spell-binding evangelist to whom she relinquished her cherry and the rest of her innocence.

As a cheerleader she was one the most popular girls in school, soon becoming the steady girlfriend of the captain of the football and basketball teams. Wilma and Sammy were passionate lovers, more advanced than most of their friends. Even being popular and a cheerleader had it not been for the fact that she was an acolyte for Brother Billy Bob Cranston she probably would have still been a virgin. But by the start of the basketball season, she and her boyfriend Sammy had done everything sexual but anal, which was more advanced than a teenage girl would have understood at the time. She loved going down on him, loved to feel his stiff cock in her mouth, and loved savoring the hardness of his sexual flesh gliding inside her pussy. Because her taste buds had already become acclimated to Reverend Billy Bob’s semen she loved the musky taste of Sammy’s cum which was as thick as whipped cream.

Because of her experience with Reverend Billy Bob, she suffered through a period in her relationship with Sammy where sex, though fun, was incomplete. Deciding to take the bull by the horns she tutored her boyfriend on the pertinent points of female sexual satisfaction, molding Sammy Hinton into the kind of competent lover any schoolgirl would love to have as a boyfriend.

On her first time with Brother BillyBob, it was all Wilma could do to keep from gagging when he came in her mouth. With the older women, the reverend cavorted with he would have warned her that he was going to cum. But with his young teen acolytes, he used it as a test, first to see what her reaction would be and then how quickly she developed an acquired taste for his sperm. He was pleased that while masking her distaste for his seed the first time Wilma sucked him, as she continued fellating him, she began craving it, finally obsessing over it.

The first time she went down on Sammy he was surprised that she didn’t show any squeamishness when he came in her mouth, swallowing it with no compunction or apparent distaste. Intending upon pulling out before he exploded Sammy felt sleazy when he shot his sperm inside Wilma’s mouth without even warning her. Having never had a blowjob before and of course, he loved the thrill of ejaculating while she fellated him. When she had taken his cock in her mouth he intended to pull out before cumming though. Before she ingested his without so much as a peep, he couldn’t believe that she did it so compliantly. And as he held her in the afterglow of the experience, he knew he would do the same thing every time and she would love it.

On their next date, Wilma went down on him again. When he was ready to come, he tried to pull out to forestall his excitement but, gripping the part of his cock that wasn’t in her mouth with her left-hand Wilma grunted, “nun, uh,” and pressed the back of his ass with the other hand and sucked until he spurted three sploogy ropes of his custard-like semen. When he realized that she was swallowing again he just gazed at her in amazement as he thought, holy shit, I have something here. From that point it became a symbiotic relationship; she loved sucking cock and swallowing his cum. He loved shooting in her mouth.

One night while Wilma sucked him, he struggled not to come. She had been teasing him that when they fucked, he came too fast. She had been bobbing on his cock for nearly fifteen minutes and was amazed that he hadn’t popped yet. When he finally exploded into her mouth, he came with such force that she was taken by surprise and choked.

“Jesus Sammy,” she gasped, “I bet the whole BASKETBALL team couldn’t shoot THAT much semen in my mouth.”

Catching his breath from his powerful release Sammy laughed and said, “But I know for a fact that every one of them would love to TRY.”

Feigning shock Wilma said, “Sammy, you’re simply TERRIBLE.”


Sammy was the high scorer on the basketball team, often getting more points than the rest of the team combined. It was during the quarterfinals of the state basketball tournament when by the end of the first half he had already scored eighteen points. In the second minute of the second half, he sprained his ankle and couldn’t go on.

Without him, the whole team was convinced they couldn’t win. Sammy gathered the rest of the starters around him, along with his replacement Billy Ray Scanlon. He knew they could easily score at least twenty more points but didn’t think it would be enough to win. To Billy Ray Scanlon, his best friend who was just an average scorer, he made the challenge, “Get twelve points Billy Ray and I’ll do something special for you.” He didn’t think that Billy Ray, or the team for that matter, would be able to pull it off. But he thought it was worth the challenge. “Billy Ray,” Sammy blurted, “if you score more than twelve points, I’ll get Wilma to suck y’all’s cock.” As the team look on Sammy riveted each player and said, “And if we win, Wilma will suck every one of ya’lls’ peckers.” Billy Ray stared in stunned hopefulness. The rest of the starters were just stunned.

Sammy Hinton was a decent guy, but he was a competitor, which often conflicts with decency. He knew the challenge was desperate. Deep down he thought the game was lost and didn’t even think he would have to make Wilma aware of what he had offered. As he watched his lovely and exciting girlfriend out on the floor cheering for the team he felt like a sleazebag as he thought Wilma would be pissed if she were ever to find out this. As it happened though the team won in overtime by two points. Billy Ray scored 15.


Shamefaced, Sammy confessed to Wilma the challenge he had made. She was hurt that he made such a disgusting offer without even talking with her about it. As a southern girl though, she was submissive and compliant. She had already been schooled by Brother Billy Bob Cranston to do the bidding of a powerful alpha male. Through him, what she formerly considered off-limits became acceptable and even enjoyable. One night after a revival when she was doing Brother BillyBob and two of his sponsors, she remembered thinking; I wonder what six or seven—one right after the other would be like. She loved everything about Sammy’s cock and wondered what the other boys would look like, how they would feel in her hand, and how they would fill her mouth ... especially, how they would taste. Even though she had sucked other men before she wondered if all of the boys’ jism would taste the same, or if each one would be different. Even with these lusty feelings, the fact that Sammy had made such an outrageous wager without discussing it with her caused a fissure to open in her relationship with Sammy Hinton though.

She was a friend to all the boys. Though remembering how the thought of sucking them appealed to her after Sammy had joked about it, it still took a good bit of cajoling for her to go down on Billy Ray. She had an idea how boys talked and didn’t want the entire student body when she went out with Sammy and Billy Ray for milkshakes that night. Afterward, they were parked in a secluded country lane where she satisfied the promise that Sammy made to Billy Ray.

For Billy Ray, even more, than helping win the game, Wilma Dillard going down on him was the highlight of his young life. She was one of the most popular and attractive girls in school, one with whom he was secretly in love. When he zipped down his pants and pulled out his swollen organ Wilma made a couple of false starts. He feared she wouldn’t do it at all, and in a way, hoped she wouldn’t go through with it. But when she finally covered the crown of his head and bobbed on his cock so deliciously, it didn’t take long for him to warn her, “Better be careful Wilma I’m getting ready to come.”

She was fascinated by the fact that Billy Ray was more of a gentleman than Sammy when she had first gone down on him. To Billy Ray’s surprise and joy, she swallowed every drop and kept sucking to the point where excitement became pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.