Oh God, What Have We Done? - Cover

Oh God, What Have We Done?

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 6: Some threesome

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Some threesome - A broken family, a rebel daugther, the sexual experimentation, her change of behaviour and the new bonding of the mother and daugther. A romantic saga.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Foot Fetish  

Virginia soon turned to Moira. "Feel like having some good pussy for yourself?" she asked.

"I'd love to!" Moira said, eagerly dropping to her knees next to Virginia to take over the muff diving tasks. She just stared at the blonde's pussy first. It was all pink and perfectly formed, nesting in a thick bush of golden curls. It glistened, both from arousal and from Virginia's enthusiastic tongue work, and the clit boldly stood there, begging for attention, and attend to it Moira did, bringing her tongue down to the exposed vulva. Kristen ran her excited fingers through Moira's hair, pressing her face down against her burning flesh, eager for the sweet, sensual contact.

"Go on, eat my wife's pussy" Valerie hissed in Moira's ear, thrilled to see this new found woman going down on her lover, a mere half an hour after they had left the bar premises

Moira loved this, as she'd never done it before, joining two or more sluts for a cunnilingus feast. One of the sorority girls liked to call these 'pussy parties'.

"Oh, God, Oh yes, Oh shit" Kristen cried out, and Moira knew she definitively had her right on the edge.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhh!!!!" she howled, her body quivering as though she were having a seizure or something. Moira finally pulled her face back, looking at the blonde in amazement, the explosive intensity of her orgasm a sight to behold, the sweet taste of Kristen's pussy on Moira's lips.

Kristen just lay there on the bed, naked and limp, panting to catch her breath. "Shit! That was really something else," Kristen said to Moira after a few minutes, as Virginia stood there with a big grin on her face, loving how this had all turned out. First, it was meeting the young woman in the bar, then her accepting the invitation to come up and visit, one which the three of them all knew well would quickly lead to sex, then the speed with which they quickly made it into a threesome.

Virginia and Moira were still dressed, while Kristen was naked. That was arousing somehow, for the two of them to be clothed while the blonde, freshly showered and just brought to a climax, luxuriated there in the splendor of her nudity.

Kristen had caught her breath and was now closely eyeing Moira, the young beauty who had first dried her off, then gotten her off so intensely. She wasn't prepared for just how beautiful Moira was. She just ran her eyes over the sleek and slender twenty some year old body, taking in all her charms.

While Kristen continued enjoying her intense orgasm with her eyes closed to the world, after nodding to Moira, Virginia and Moira had both undressed, keeping only their panties on. Kristen, opening her eyes, lowered her gaze to Moira's exposed feet, staring at them.

"Here, sit down on the bed," Kristen said, making room for Moira as she herself knelt on the rug.

Then Kristen took hold of one of Moira's feet and lifted it.

"You have really gorgeous feet, did you know that?" Kristen asked.

As a matter of fact, Moira did know that. She'd received many compliments on those perfectly shaped feet of hers, topped off with the perfectly polished nails, and lacquered with a hue that was all the rage then. Her feet were so outstanding that she even had a few opportunities to parade them, generally on the beach.

"And you know how to do your nails, or did someone do them for you?"

"No, I did them myself. I do both nail manicures and pedicures, so I see plenty of feet. That's my job" she blatantly lied.

"Wow, they're great," Kristen said, holding the foot in her hand, sensually rubbing it with her fingers, staring at the perfectly trimmed and polished nails.

Moira now began to think that Kristen wasn't just appreciating her pretty, well-formed feet from the perspective of a pedicurist. She'd heard about foot fetishists, people who really got off on feet. Could Kristen have been one of these? Moira had never particularly thought about feet, her own or others', in a sexual way, but now that this blonde beauty was holding hers in her hand, staring at it, tenderly massaging it, Moira couldn't help feeling herself becoming aroused.

Kristen lifted the foot to her face.

"Mmmmm, such beautiful feet," she purred, gently kissing it all over as Virginia watched closely, that ever-approving smug smile on her face. Moira looked over at Virginia and smiled to her, thinking that it couldn't have been more perfect.

Kristen began to lick Moira's foot after a few moments, starting with the ankle, and working her way to the sole, finally making her way to her toes, licking them one by one.

"Kristen has a thing for pretty female feet," Virginia said to Moira, as if she didn't know. Moira had noticed that Virginia herself had well cared lovely feet. So she imagined that her hostess had those feet of hers eagerly tended to by this fetishist lover of hers many times.

Then Kristen began again to suck her toes, each one in turn, slowly and sensually, looking Moira straight in the eye as she went down on her toes. When she was finished with one foot, she lifted the other to her face and repeated the process.

Down on her knees, licking her feet and sucking her toes, Moira figured Kristen had a submissive edge to her. She knew several women she'd attended to at the hospital with had such an edge. And Moira, with a bit of a dominant streak herself, appreciated such slavish devotion now and then.

"So you like sucking on my toes, huh?" she said.

"Yes, I love it!" Kristen breathlessly panted.

Moira now slowly dragged her foot down from Kristen's face, down her neck, to her breasts, as Kristen panted with increasing excitement. Virginia sat next to Moira, closely watching all this as Moira took one of Kristen's stiff nipples between two toes and pinched it.

"Oh, God," Kristen breathlessly gasped, as she felt that. Kristen then took hold of Moira's perfect little foot and brought it down over her stomach, between her legs, and worked Moira's big toe into her pussy. Moira was amazed at what she was doing. She had tongued and fingered a few pussies, but toe-fuck one was a new experience; plus, she had just eaten that pussy and gotten Kristen off. Kristen was now all charged up again, panting as Moira worked her toe into her vagina.

"She loves that," Virginia said. "Sometimes, when she's extra good and I'm in the mood, I give her a treat and play with her with my foot like that."

Kristen was gasping and panting, thrusting her pelvis against Moira's foot, wanting that toe deep inside her. Moira even managed to work the adjoining toe inside, along with the big one, her first experience foot-fucking a babe.

"By the way, Moira, Kristen is very multi-orgasmic," Valerie explained, letting Moira know that her toe work could lead to another climax, or several more.

Moira was now feeling the effects of the bourbon she had imbibed, and her usual demure attitude was going down the drain as she really got into the groove at seeing how unbelievably excited the blonde was getting, so she suddenly pulled her toes out of Kristen's cunt and brought her foot up to her mouth. Kristen groaned as she greedily took those toes in her mouth and sucked on them, sucked them now that they were all wet with her own vaginal juices.

Moira then brought her foot down again and resumed toe-fucking the lust-crazed blonde.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.