Oh God, What Have We Done? - Cover

Oh God, What Have We Done?

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 5: Remembering a moment of rest

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Remembering a moment of rest - A broken family, a rebel daugther, the sexual experimentation, her change of behaviour and the new bonding of the mother and daugther. A romantic saga.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Foot Fetish  

Moira was studying alone in the College library one afternoon. She was in her fourth year, at the end of her school career, and working as an intern in the hospital Emergency Room, with the classrooms, library, laboratories, and other areas where she spent the last four years behind her. She had reached her goal, despite her father having made it clear to the other professors that she wasn't to be given any preferential treatment for being his daughter.

Of course, should she need assistance after she was a doctor, she could obtain it from her father, a member of the faculty, although she'd rather not.

Valerie, her first year mentor, had tried to communicate with her the first few weeks after their first and only fuck session, and Moira's answer was always the same, "I'm busy and I'll see you some other day." She had put some distance between them; in fact she didn't have any further sexual contact with Valerie in the following years. That had been a one-time experience.

As if from nowhere, her mind recalled her first group sex experience when she was ending her second year at college and she had felt the need to download stress and adrenaline from her body and mind, since running and other physical activities weren't fulfilling their function, and neither was masturbation, so she put the books and notepads aside, thinking that a night in town, a few drinks, dancing, and maybe a little sex would be the best remedy for her restlessness.

So, she took her car that evening and went alone to a city fifty miles from the university where there would be little risk of her being recognized. It had been wild, her wildest experience up to this day, and not one that she was anxious to repeat. From that experience she thought that love for her was a thing or two, softer, gentler, and taking as long as it was necessary. Woman love was about affection, attachment, endearment, passion, tenderness, kindliness, and love, much love,

So once in the city that night, she went to a bar that mostly catered to single females. It wasn't a hard women's only kind of place. There were a few man and woman couples, a scarce number of single men, and a big majority of women; some of the women were alone, nursing their drinks, others were couples, and there were several groups of them.

Moira asked the girl behind the bar for straight bourbon on the rocks, and curiously looked around. There were two young women, near their thirties, acting as if they were lovers in search of fun seated at a table near the little dance floor; one was a good-looking blonde with a nice bust daringly pushing the front of the tight blouse she wore so far open that could see the upper side of her breasts encased in a black bra and the cleavage between them. Her companion was using more severe attire, with a white business shirt closed to her neck under a navy blazer. She too appeared to have good breasts, but you couldn't say anything more about their bodies because they were covered by the table.

Moira turned in her stool after her visual tour of the room, and placing her elbows on the counter, she nursed her drink. She hadn't been more than five minutes before somebody sat on the stool next to her. She didn't move or turn her head; she just looked into the mirror behind the bar to see who was sitting beside her. She wasn't surprised to see that it was the big-breasted blonde seated with the tailored woman next to the dance floor.

"Hi," said a soft voice at her side, "I'm Kristen, and my companion at the table is Virginia; would you like to join us for drink?"

It was evident to Moira drinks weren't the only things in Kristen's and Virginia's minds; they were after new meat to play with, and it was just what Moira had been looking for, what she was prepared for tonight, a few drinks and lots of sex.

"Oh, that would be my pleasure, let's go," she demurely said and let the blonde walk in front of her so she could get a good look at her backside from her hair to her shoes. The other woman got up to shake hands with Moira as a greeting when they got to the table. She too, Moira observed, had a good body, less feminine than Kristen's, but maybe it was the severe tailored dress she wore.

"Hi, thanks for joining us, I'm Virginia, by the way, please sit down."

They asked for fresh drinks and Virginia proposed a toast 'To a new friendship' when the waitress put them on the table and they clicked glasses.

It seemed Virginia was the rooster of that couple in public, and Kristen had the good wife's papers. Virginia took the floor again, and was blunt and to the point, "We were observing you; we haven't seen you here before, and were wondering if you would like to join us for a little party later."

Moira considered how to answer and elected be as blunt and to the point as Virginia, "What kind of party would that be, a three-way party, a two-person party, or both?" It wasn't a sexual answer, but it had an implicit tone. Kristen reacted, giggling and sending Virginia a knowing gaze.

For all her sophistication and maybe high standing job, it was clear Virginia wasn't used to not having the lead role, so she sent Kristen a murderous glance.

"Well ... we're open to whichever you like; we're spouses and like to be together, but if your preferences go in one or the other way, we can accommodate that."

Moira elected to enjoy herself a little before agreeing to the party, whatever form it took, since she was ready for and wanting anything tonight. "Excuse me, but you surmise that I want to party, and I didn't say nothing about going to a lesbian party, although that's what the party is about, isn't it?"

Both women had an astonished look on their faces; surely this was the first time their well-rehearsed little performance had been contested. They looked each other obviously not knowing how to react and wondering if they had been wrong in the selection of a new partner.

Moira decided to relieve them of their doubt and accept; she didn't want the joke to create discomfort between them. "Oh boy, forget my question, girls; it was a little joke, and yes, I would be delighted to go partying with both of you. Be glad, you would be my first, no, not my first lesbian experience, my first three-way, and I want to enjoy it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.