PamdaBitch
Chapter 5

 

I was staying hard all by myself. Cassie saw my anxiousness and dropped to her knees and got me slick with her mouth. As much as I wanted to cum in her mouth, it was Pam’s ‘turn’.

“Thank you Cassie,” I said. She said, “No problem Rich ... anytime!”

Now hard and slick, and Pam was watching as I approached her pussy. The moment we made contact, she trembled. I was too close to do anything except plunge inside, so I did.

I put my mouth on hers as we were now connected above and below. Cassie moved behind me to see my dick slide inside her sister, over and over. My passion for Pam was evident as I sped up, causing her to grab my butt cheeks to help me get as deep as I possibly could.

Cassie was helping, by pushing on my butt to get me even deeper inside her own sister. I was getting as least an inch deeper with her help. Pam was breathing rather hard, as I slowed down again.

“Pam – Pammy – Sis ... I’m getting really close. Cassie, take your hands away please, thanks—but I want to finish this myself ... Gooooooodddddddd Daaammmmmn! I’m cummming, cumming, cumming, do you feel it Pam?”

“Oh, Sweet Jesus, Richard, where is all this coming from? Your balls must be completely drained to give me so much cum. I love you!”

I kept thrusting, but started to lick her tits, trying to get it all inside my mouth. I was so turned on; I couldn’t stop thrusting inside her. She was having orgasm after orgasm, as I was near another explosion.

I felt a hand squeezing my balls ... Cassie!

“Yeah, Cassie—keep doing that, please squeeze harder, thanks. Pam, I’m getting close. Are you ready for more?”

“Oh god, my pussy hurts already, but give it to me Rich, make me cum again, please?”

“Cassie, from where you are, stick a couple fingers inside your sister please,” I asked as I got nearer and nearer to the hardest cum of my entire life!

“Oww, Cassie, stick your fingers in farther please?” Pam asked.

We were a three-piece-synergy, as I heard Cassie moan, Pam was having the biggest orgasm of the afternoon, and I came again. It wasn’t as much as the first time, but it was still incredible.

Cassie took her hand out of Pam and started to lick it off. Despite her saying she was exhausted, Pam got to my messy dripping dick, and slurped me in her mouth.

Between her licks on me, Pam said, “Cassie, come over and lick my pussy, Rich’s sperm is dripping out of me. I know you like it.”

Cassie ran to Pam’s pussy, and started drinking.

“Mmmmm-good,” she said.

Pam and I laughed at her rumination, as we all were engrossed in what we were doing. I casually glanced at my watch as I saw what time it was. We needed to be home in fifty minutes.

“Ladies, finish up; we need to shower, change and get home!” I said, pulling out of Pammy’s mouth. “I’m taking a shower; anybody care to join me?”

Cassie got up and said, “I will! Sorry Pam, I’ve dreamed of showering with Rich dozens of times.”

“Go ahead, kid. You’re a very good pussy licker. When Rich isn’t around, we can practice some more, all right?”

Twenty minutes later, we were all on our way to a McDonalds drive-thru. We spent so much time having sex, we had to drive and eat at the same time. We walked in the front door, with ten minutes to spare.

“MOM, we’re home!”

I smelled something cooking, but didn’t see Mom until I looked through the back screen door. She was nude sunbathing -- Shit!

I just stood there, with my tongue hanging out. Cassie and Pam came up to me and saw what I was looking at.

“Rich is perving on Mom now,” Cassie said.

“So am I,” said Pam rubbing her own breast.

“See! I told you she was beautiful. I wonder if I could let her know somehow? I don’t think dad and her have been getting ‘together’ lately. He goes off to work five days a week, and is always off playing golf with his buddies all weekend. I’m going out there. Check whatever it is she’s cooking so it doesn’t burn.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.