PamdaBitch - Cover

PamdaBitch

 

Chapter 4

I felt Cassie lean into me as we drove to the Movieplex, figuring there was something we would all like to see. There was, but we’d have to wait 30 minutes before the start time.

“Ladies, we could just say that we found something else to do ... and not go to the theatre. How about, we find a nice place to make out. Cassie did say something about being ‘ready to fuck.’”

That started Cassie running her hands over my lap, getting me hard. I drove and found a Days Inn. After driving up to the waiting area, I parked and went inside alone.

I came back with a card key for a room on the second floor. I got back in and drove over to where we would walk up into our room.

Our cover, in case we ran into someone we knew, was that our house was being fumigated. It wasn’t great, but it should do.

I opened the door, Cassie giggled and Pam gave me a kiss on the way by.

I called home.

“Hello, this is Lisa.”

“Hey gorgeous, we’ve decided against a movie, we’re heading out to have lunch and find something to do. When do you want us home by?”

“Thank you for calling Richard, be home by seven pm, please?”

“Whatever my hot mom wants, is my command,” I said hanging up.

I heard some drunken people just outside our room. I had the girls hide in the bathroom, and I opened the door.

Our father, looking very inebriated, with a redhead on his arm said, “Heeeeyyyyy, Richie-Poo, getting a little something something. Be careful, use proootection, all right, buddy?”

I got my phone and took a video of him and his paramour.

“Sure thing Dad, see you later!”

I closed the door, as Pam came out first.

“Was that Dad?”

“Yes Ma’am, it was. I got pictures.”

“Was he with another woman?” Cassie questioned.

“Yes, a really pretty redhead, with bigger tits than I’ve ever seen on a live woman,” I said.

“You like our tittie’s, don’t you?” Cassie asked.

“What if he goes home before us?” Pam thought.

“He can’t go home as drunk as he was. I’ve got some pictures remember? So, who gets me first?”

Cassie raised her hand like she was in school.

I took my wallet out, and got my emergency condom out. Pam giggled as she helped her little sister get naked. What a sight, little Cassie, with her tantalizing eyes, and transformative body shape was naked before me. Pam helped me get ready for this as well.

“This will be her first time ever, be gentle with her or ‘Pamdabitch’ will return, you got that?” she said, dropping my pants and boxers.

She next opened the condom and put it on me, squeezing to get all of the bubbles out.

“Pammy, I’m scared!” Cassie said sounding apprehensive as I approached her with my latex covered hard-on.

“Don’t be dear. This isn’t just any boy, its Richard, your big brother. He loves you ... tell her that you love her, Rich,” Pam spoke.

“Cassie,” I said, “to tell you the truth, I’ve been hoping for this for some time now. You know that I love you, don’t you?”

“Yeah, like a brother loves his sister, right?”

“No, not like that! I love you more than that, like a man loves a woman,” I explained.

“Do you love Pam the same way?”

I saw a look on Pam’s face and said, “No, for some reason I love you more than I love Pam. I don’t know why. Don’t hate me Pam, please?”

“I understand, Rich,” Pam said quietly biting her lip.

“You ready Cassandra?” I asked.

She closed her eyes, spread her legs apart and said, “Yes, please love me—fuck me?”

I put the enclosed head at the entrance of her little pussy and said, “This may hurt at first, but I promise after about two or three minutes at the most, you’ll love it.”

I pushed until her maidenhead pushed back, barely a quarter inch, “Last chance to back out Cassandra,” I said.

“I’ve wanted this moment for as long as you have, Rich—go ahead.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.