PamdaBitch - Cover

PamdaBitch

 

Chapter 3

I came at the same time Mom yelled. I covered Pam’s mouth at her reaction to my orgasm. Cassie had left the room already, and I had just finished spewing inside my sister as I heard, “Where are you?”

I pulled from Pam, shooed her into the bathroom, and covered myself with the blankets. A knock on the door, and it opened, “Are you still in bed, Richard?”

“Actually I’m naked Mother ... I was changing into trunks to go swimming with my sisters. Pam is in my bathroom waiting for me, although she had said that changing in front of her was an option.”

“I DID NOT,” came from behind my bathroom door.

Coming into the room, having changed into her suit was Cassie, “Hi Mom, why are you home already?”

“I was tired, it was Friday and I started thinking about that pool we have that I hardly ever have a chance to get into. Richard, would you mind in I joined you and your sisters for a swim?”

“No problem, Mom,” I casually remarked.

“Mommy,” Cassie said, “Why don’t I help you pick out a bathing suit for you to wear?”

She grabbed Mom’s hand and ushered her out of my room. Pam came out of the bathroom, still naked, and gave me a quick kiss on the mouth on her way to her room.

Wow! As exciting at that all was, I nearly had a heart attack. The girls were brilliant in their covering of one another and me. I found a looser set of trunks to wear. I was actually getting hard again. Geez.

I was first in the pool; Pam came out in a marvelous all black bikini. We were splashing each other as the glass door opened again. Cassie got in the water rather quickly, but Mom walked over to one of our adjustable pool chairs, and sat down.

I had never seen my mother in a bikini before. It was barely covering her, both above and below.

“Richard! Stop staring at me like that? Haven’t you ever seen me in a bikini before?” she remarked.

“Not that I remember ... now I see where Pam and Cassie get their remarkable good looks,” I said.

“For a first string basketball player, you seem in pretty good shape yourself, Honey,” she said putting on her sunglasses and picking up a magazine to read. I think it was Redbook.

“If you need any help putting on sunscreen, I’ll be there to help you in a heartbeat, Mom?”

“Save your compliments for your sisters, young man. I’m not about to let a seventeen-year-old horn dog put on my sun screen.”

“Yeah, Horn Dog,” Pam said splashing me.

“I don’t understand what the term means, Richard, could you explain it to me?” Cassie asked.

“It’s basically comparing a guy to a dog. Have you ever seen two dogs rutting?”

“What’s rutting mean?” Cassie asked.

“Fucking,” Pam explained. “One behind the other. That’s why it’s called the dog position?”

“Pamela Jean ... why would you say such a thing to your fourteen-year-old sister?”

“I was just helping Rich out, Sorry!”

“Anyhow Cassie, being called a ‘horn dog’ typically means a guy who fixates on having sex as much as he can. It doesn’t really apply to me since I don’t have time for girls.”

“You have time for us, don’t you?” Cassie questioned.

Mom sat up, taking off her sunglasses, apparently interested in my response to this query.

“Even though the three prettiest ladies in my life are in front of me at the moment, you are all off-limits to my ‘horn doggedness.’”

“What does that mean?” Cassie said.

“You are underage and my sister. Because of that all I can say to you is that I love you.”

“Pam,” I said, walking over to her, “is also my sister and underage. I can hug her, maybe even kiss her—but there are limits to my love for her too.

Lastly, the gorgeous mother of us all is legal, but I’m not. So, we could never make out - that would a crime, Incest and probably the best fifteen minutes I could ever hope for.”

“Richard, you are so full of shit,” the lovely Lisa Blevins said, putting her sunglasses back on and laying back down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.