Sighs Matter
Chapter 15: Very Voluminous Vaginal Ventings

Copyright© 2013 by Rich Humus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Very Voluminous Vaginal Ventings - An English filmmaker and his professorial wife travel to Africa to investigate a legendary tribe. Much sex as we go along, nearly all consensual, and fanciful. Forthcoming chapters will feature bukkake, huge gang bangs with a willing female, lots of oral sex, masturbation, scientific analysis, and all kinds of fun stuff. All completely fictional of course, with no chance at all of anyone mistaking it for real life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size  

The next day, we both awoke fully rested, refreshed and rarin' to go. Tess beamed at me, her radiant face exuding the beauty, charm and grace which first endeared her to me lo those many years ago. She sat up in the cot next to me, rubbed her tummy, and yawned.

"Oh, goodness Roddy, all that semen! Did I really drink it all? Why, there must have been two liters of it!"

"Yes, my dear, I believe you consumed pretty much every last drop. There may have been an ounce or two that stubbornly resisted the pull of gravity and remained in your cute little bum but I think a vast majority of that special beverage ultimately made its way to the beginning of your digestive system, rather than the terminus area. You were quite seminivorous!" I grinned.

"Roddy, stop! You awful man!" She froze for a moment, and put two fingers to her lips. Then she fought to minimize a gourmet-sized burp that seemed so unladylike for her. "Urrrppp! Oh, my lord, I tasted it a second time!" she giggled. "Let's get breakfast!" she slapped my slowly erecting penis and ran out of the hut bare naked.

I pulled on some shorts and followed her. We met up with Mariana, and were soon joined by a couple of the gentlemen who partook of Tess's charms yesterday. They proferred a repast of fruits and nuts, berries, some sort of porridge, and a cocoanutty drink that I found quite tasty. We strapped on the feedbag and stuffed ourselves like senators at a Roman orgy. By the time we'd emptied the bowls and plates of all the food, I was nearly somnolent again.

"Oh my dear, that was absolutely scrumptious!" Tess smiled at the men who'd conjured up the feast. "Is there anyway at all that I can repay you for such a fine meal?"

It turned out there was. Surprised? Not I. The two men stood and dropped their loin cloths, exposing two rapidly hardening cocks that Tess wasted no time in accommodating. It seems that for some, once they went white, nothing else was quite right! Tess simply rolled to her hands and knees, folded her arms and laid her head on then, and wriggled her cute bum. Her anus was still a bit reddened from yesterday's vigorous pairings, but I was pleased to note that there was no obvious trauma. The two men took turns poking just the heads of their penises into Tess's winking eye, teasing her, until she finally turned her head and snapped good-naturedly, "Oh, buggers, fuck me already, will you both!" and sure enough, they acquiesced. One man slid his entire shaft into her in one long push, eliciting a low groan and a high-pitched squeal from Tess at the same time. Not sure how she did that.

Seeing as how things were well in hand here, I walked over to the Chief's hut to see what might be on the agenda for today. As usual, the little tyke that had been grafted on to his groin the day before was once again locked lip to lingam. We spoke briefly, and he invited us to a sort of town council meeting were we could begin to evaluate all the male members of the tribe and begin to record their vital statistics. His vital statistic pulsed once or twice as we talked, and the young lass consumed the result.

"Aha my dear Roddy boy, how welcome to see you against. How is marvelous Tess and her booty hole this mornings?" he enquired solicitously.

"She appears to be in fine fettle, old boy, we broke our fast courtesy of a couple of your kinsmen, and just now she is repaying them for their kindness with access to one or more of her bodily orifices. She does make friends quickly, as you've no doubt noticed." I responded, setting self down in a rather odd shaped chair.

"Yessee, yessee, she does. Never have we seen a white women with such willingness to allow our war clubs into her booty hole. My people are all a-twitter with her openness, and there is some talk of making her a goddess."

"Chiefy, as far as I'm concerned, the title is appropriate. I worship the ground she walks, kneels, or lays down upon, I'll have you know."

The chief went on and on about his 'ceremony'. "Today we have first part of our ceremony to begin with firstly. Woman who volunteer usually from tribe, but Tessie is our special guest, so we allow her to be guest of honor. And we will be 'on her', believe me." he said with a jocular laugh.

"Today all mens in tribe will use her front parts for squishy-squishy, she no have to use back hole. That okey-dokey with her, better be." he explained. "She become bride of entire tribe. Our mens allowed to have more than one wife, you know. Some do, some don't. Depends on how much you like torture! HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!!! he bellowed at his own joke.

As he finished, he clutched at the skull of the young girl before him and deposited another several ounces of chiefly sperm on her tonsils. She gulped him down as if it was the most natural thing in the world, and, given their culture here, I suppose it was. Who are we to condemn a practice of which we are not a part? We have a religion that regularly practices an ersatz cannibalism and vampirism every worship, and another that takes scalpel to the penis of a days-old male. Is sharing of one's own life essence any less civil? I could find no one here who betrayed any sense of outrage or indignation at the way they lived. Indeed, every man, woman, and child I'd met within the encampment was as happy, well-nourished, and free as anyone I'd ever known, and I doubt I ever saw a tear of sadness or pain during our entire stay, with the exception of the fiery-furnace-like weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth that the village men-folk did when we left.

"I have every confidence that Tess will be more than happy to accept as many rampant truncheons as your men can muster, mister. Never have I known her to cross her legs when there was an erection in the neighborhood." I responded, once the sound of the child swallowing down his effluent subsided.

We discussed the details for the upcoming bacchanal. The same large sunken amphitheater as we occupied yesterday would be the site of today's rite, the only difference seeming to be that Tess would be bound face up on the altar instead of face down. Not a lot of variation in these tribal ceremonies, if you ask me. Tie down one blond virgin, or approximation thereof, and have at her.

I told him I'd pick up Tess, repair back to our hut for supplies, scientific instruments and whatnot, and meet him where X marks the spot. Before I left, he motioned to Mariana, as if to ask if she would like to take the place of the young girl at his midsection. She looked to me as if to ask permission, and I graciously waved the hand. "By all means, young toad, by all means, enjoy yourself to your heart's content." She clapped her hands in joy and within moments, was herself osculating madly at his loins. The heart gladdened at her opportunity to absorb even more tribal culture.


By the time I got round to her, Tess had finished showing her appreciation for our fine breakfast, and there were a pair of seminal offerings in her bowels, searching, no doubt, for the zygotes of their brethren from the days of yore. I gathered her in the arms and kissed the fruit-flavored lips.

"Soul-mate of mine, we have been appointed to show ourselves at the annual ritual here, where you, my dove, have been selected to become the village wife with all attendant duties and responsibilities commensurate with the office thereof. Do you accept?"

She punched me in the arm as her way of saying "yes".

"'course I do, you fathead. Let me go freshen up a bit and we'll show up with bells on our toes and our hair in a braid."

I let on that I didn't think a hairstyle change would be necessary.


By and by we made our way to the ceremonial Stonehenge our friends of the Dark Continent had established. Not completely familiar with the etiquette and dressage requirements, I wore a simple tweed suit with goiters and rather a natty pith helmet. Tess of course found a complete outfit hidden under the rim in her sewing thimble. A brown miniskirt over fishnet thigh-high hose, a black bolero jacket and a string of the pearls I'd bought her for our 15th anniversary completed her vestem nuptarium, as the Romans would say.

She rubbed a small amount of skin creme onto the juncture of her slim thighs, no doubt anticipating the traffic that intersection would soon see. We picked up our recording gear, the various measuring apparati, several dozen specimen collecting jars, cameras, film gear, microphones, and, just to be safe, a nice folding camp stool and sunbrella for me. Mariana joined our little posse as we hiked the short distance up the krall to the centre of today's festivities. Tess took Mariana's hand in hers.

"Now Mariana, here's what I want to do. We'll need to take profile, head on, and overhead shots of each penis, both flaccid and erect, before they enter me." instructed Tess. "Make sure the measuring devices are accurate and calibrated. Weigh and measure the scrotum as best you can. Due to the warmth, I would expect that the testicles will be quite descended from the body. I do not anticipate any difficulties in the men attaining erections, but should anyone need assistance, feel free to offer manual stimulation or fellatio to achieve full rigidity, but be mindful that they do not climax as a result of your attentions. It's important that we measure full erection as much as possible. Only after each man has been measured completely, and all statistics recorded, is he to penetrate me. Now then, dear, how many semen specimens do you think we should collect in order to have a representative sample? Too few and our findings may not attain the validity needed."

"Well, dear one, our population survey showed that there are, at this moment anyway, 173 males between 14 and 75 in the village who will be participating in the event. Assuming that we need at least 25% of them for our measured specimens, that would mean that 44 men would need to contribute to the sterile specimen collection jars. What say you?" I answered with a mathematical surety.

"That sounds sufficient, although perhaps it would be best to acquire 50 in toto, in case there are any that need to be disallowed."

"Right you are, Miss Einstein, right you are. It shall be done."

Presently we found ourselves back at the site where the ritual marriage ceremony was to take place. Tess's hand clutched mine tighter as we made our way to the stone altar in the center. It had been festooned with gay streamers and bunting, and the luxurious pelts of half a dozen animals of the savannah were draped over the full length of it. An archway of tusks framed the center of it, acting as both a sun shade and a ceremonial cover. Several comely maidens stood around the proscenium like Swiss Guards, fanning the area with large palm fronds to help cool the participants. Chief!Kung was pontificating in a loud voice to his assembled masses, and when he spied us, motioned for Tess to approach. She went and stood next to him, shyly like a young maiden.!Kung went on and on with the aotropaism peculiar to this ritual, I suppose, tossing about some chicken bones, lighting off some foul smelling incense, and in general doing the whole witch-doctor thing up proud.

Finally, he seemed to be winding down. He picked Tess up, and two of the maidens pulled her short skirt down off her legs, leaving her attired only in the hose, heels, and bolero jacket. Putting her back down, she stood at the lower end of the altar.!Kung pronounced one final huzzah of some sort in his lingo, and the audience erupted in a joyous cheer. I looked around, and it seemed that every African male for thirty miles between seven and seventy-seven had shown up. I was not sure that the very youngest of the crowd would be partaking of the ceremony, but I suppose it was just like when we take our own youngsters to the extravaganzas hosted by our own local vicars - they're just there for the indoctrination, not for the salvation. Tess acknowledged the huzzahs and hoo-rays from the crowd with a shy bow of her head.!Kung reached out and hefted each of her breasts, as if holding them up for inspection and approval. Each teat got raucous attention, as well they should have. Tess's breasts were marvelous examples of the mature female form, well rounded, with very little sag, areolas about two inches across, perfectly centered on the front of her globes, and nipples that seemed to remain constantly erect no matter what the weather. They just filled a "D" cup without any squeezing, on the rare occasions when Tess actually wore a brassiere.

After displayer her bosoms, !Kung spun her around and pushed down on her shoulders, indicating that she should bend at the waist. This of course, displayed her creamy white rump and buttocks for all involved. Holding each cheek with a massive hand, the chief pulled them apart to display the winking rosebud of her anus. Again, cheers rang out, many of them no doubt erupting from the throats of the men who just yesterday had been firmly ensconced within the warm confines of that sensitive orifice themselves.!Kung moistened a large finger in his mouth, and then held it up to the audience. He then moved to Tess's hindquarters, and slowly inserted the entire finger into her bowels. She wriggled her cute bum to help work it in, and her sharp intake of breath meant that she welcomed the digital intrusion.!Kung worked his finger in and out of her private place several times, each repeated insertion eliciting a gasp from my wife.

After thoroughly inspecting her lower intestine, he straightened Tess up, spun her around and, leaned her back with her shoulders supported by his huge meaty left arm. He pushed her thighs apart, finally displaying the treasured mound of Venus in all its' glory. This time the cheers really resounded across the veldt.

By now, of course, the crowd was nearly at a fever pitch, which wasn't all that surprising, because it was beastly hot out there, at least 40C, and the humidity was appalling.!Kung let Tess down gently, and several of the hand maidens came up and began applying handsful of cremes and ointments to her body, until it positively shone in the light. One gal spent an inordinate amount of time rubbing salve into and around the opening to Tess's womanhood. I guess they were used to the potential for irritation.

Finally, it was time for the consummation, or should I say consummations, plural. Mariana and I set up our studio at the base of the altar, and after we discussed plans with!Kung, decided to set up a single file line, no shoving please, where we would be able to take each man's vital stats whilst the man in front of him was enjoying the ride on the Teresa Train. I went and broached our plans to Tess.

"Well, my dear, you're about to become the blushing bride once again. Of course, now, you're blushing because you're about to be ravished by a huge number of hugely endowed black men. Are you about ready?"

"My god yes. Those women got me so worked up I'm about ready to screw a telephone pole if I have to! I'm sure I'll be fine. Just remember, the first 50 men MUST withdraw before climax and give their specimens to Mariana to seal and label."

"Don't tell me, tell them!" I rejoindered gleefully. "I don't know how you'll get those fellows to unsaddle and squirt in a bottle instead of your delicious honeypot. Don't worry though, I've explained to Chiefy and he will pass along the instructions, threatening the fellows with all sorts of horrors to come should they not follow instructions."

"Oh dear, I hope they're not in any danger!" she said.

"Perish the thought - I believe!Kung just told them that if they don't follow the rules, they won't get to participate in tomorrow's events."

"Tomorrow? There's more?" Tess inquired.

"Well, yes. Tomorrow, they make the circle complete, so to speak. Don't you know?"

Tess was silent for a moment then brightened...

I kissed her one last time, gave the hand a loving squeeze, and went back to check in with Mariana. She was all set up.

I motioned to!Kung that we were ready for the first gentleman, and the specimen at the head of the line

stepped up to the exam table. He was a tall, handsome looking fellow, in his late teens I'd guess. He sported a very capable looking penis that was alarmingly erect, and looked about to burst, if you ask me. A large drop of lubrication glistened at the tip. Mariana took the tape measure and called out the numbers.

"Length... 18 centimeters ... girth... 13 centimeters ... scrotum... 15 ounces. I snapped the pictures needed, and motioned the young man to go up and meet his new bride. I heard Tess's excited squeal as he came up to her, and guessed that this was just the first of many young men that she'd enjoy this day.

He gently swiped the head of his penis up and down her vulval opening, kissing it lightly with his corona. Then he pulled back on the shaft to fully enlarge the head, and in one motion, sank his entire length into Tess's vagina. The assembled crowd erupted in cheers, and Tess had an orgasm. She hooked her ankles behind his bum and they started the routine which has played out billions of times, but had origins here on the plains of Africa. I turned my attention to the next fellow who was being inspected.

"23.8 centimeters length... 6 point five centimetes diameter... 19.8 centimeters circumference ... scrotum... 13.2 ounces..." Mariana made the entries into the log book and I snapped away. Our second groom ascended the steps up to the marriage altar just as Tess's first new husband finished up, spraying what I counted as seven full squirts into the collection cup being held primly by one of the attending hand maidens. The third entrant came up and the process started over again. After a while, I became almost dizzy with the preponderance of huge African phalli being waved about in my presence. Every time I looked up, there was a big penis in front of me. Of course, Tess took them all like it was just another day at the office for her, and gradually, the sealed collection beakers full of their ejaculations piled up on the table.

Within about two hours, we'd collected the vital statistics and semen from 34 gentlemen. I looked down at some of the data:

Length, cm

Diameter, cm

Scrotum, oz

Photograph

18.3

15

13

23.8

17

15

19.2

16

14

16.9

14

12

17.3

15.5

14

23.5

21

18

20.1

19

17.5

18.7

16

14.2

22.9

19

17

I was genuinely impressed with the stature of these gentlemen so far. Each magnificent specimen had achieved a gargantuan erection and performed the dance of coitus with Tess to a spectacularly explosive climax, both for them and for her. Our collection beakers were brimming with the brine of their bollocks. Of course, there were a few who had been unable to withdraw at the appropriate time and instead splashed their semen into her cervix, but for the most part, our test subjects performed admirably. There was a thin trickle of semen running from the opening of Tess's vagina down into the crevice of her bottom. The native girls on either side were fanning the participants with large fronds of some native palm, they could have been phoenix robelenii, the well-known Areca triandra, or even the more appropriate Trachycarpus fortunei. I'm just not sure - Tess is the palm expert in the family. I looked back at the amphitheatre from the altar area, marveling at the sea of black bodies gleaming in the tropical sun. That reminded me that it was dashed hot out in the open there, so I sought out a cool shady spot and took a rest, to update my notes and maintain the narrative details.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.