Sighs Matter
Chapter 14: Black in Back

Copyright© 2013 by Rich Humus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Black in Back - An English filmmaker and his professorial wife travel to Africa to investigate a legendary tribe. Much sex as we go along, nearly all consensual, and fanciful. Forthcoming chapters will feature bukkake, huge gang bangs with a willing female, lots of oral sex, masturbation, scientific analysis, and all kinds of fun stuff. All completely fictional of course, with no chance at all of anyone mistaking it for real life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size  

Hello again, dear reader - your pal Roderick here, picking up where dear old Tess left off. She was so kind to fill in for me with a few chapters of our adventure, but now I feel rested and refreshed, and whatever intestinal bug that crawled up inside of me seems to have been flushed out of my system, so to speak. The day after my dear wife's dinner with our host and his attendants, I woke to the birds chirping in the trees, the local animals snoring peacefully in their dens, and the insects making their usual buzzing racket. I let dear Teresa sleep in today, I wanted to go and meet with Chief!Kung and begin to get some of the scientific measurements needed to fully document this amazing group of gentlemen.

I sauntered over to the Royal Hut, and after a half-hearted attempt to knock on the door (which was, after all, just some reeds and branches), I announced self to those within and was bade entry. Chiefy was lounging on some mass of animal skins, and I was just slightly non-plussed to see a young native girl eagerly, if somewhat contentedly, sucking on the end of his alarmingly turgid penis. The chief looked down at her for a moment, stroked her head gently and smiled, and then grunted with release. I watched her cheeks bulge out with what must have been a huge amount of semen, and she swallowed noisily. I noticed that the hand not maintaining a firm grip on the phallus of her sperm donation machine was busily at work at the junction of her thighs.!Kung smiled again, exhaled, and grunted another huge dollop of teste tea into the young lass's mouth. Another cheek bulge, and another loud swallow, and then she shivered and shook for a few moments while her peak was reached. I waved nonchalantly to the old roué, and sat down.

"Ahhh, my dear friend Mister Roddy, how you being today? Missy tell me last daytimes that your belly making noise like volcano, and rear ending is nearly glued to seat in privy? Hope you feeling more chipper?"

"As a matter of fact, old man, I'm feeling quite good finally. Whatever was inside of me fighting to get out must have achieved some manner of success, because I woke this morning full of joy de vivre and the milk of human kindness flows in my veins, if you know what I mean."

"Goody goody much, my fellow. Would you like - ", he gestured down at the teen girl at his loins, "to relieve pressure in bollocks? Girly love to draw out milk of human kindness, she does..."

I considered it, but demurred. "Ahh, I do appreciate the offer old chap, really I do, but I think I must forgo pleasures of the flesh for the time being. Tess and I really must get down to business here with our research, you know."

I brought the chief up to date on what we'd covered so far, and mentioned that I'd integrated Tess's notes from her dinner date last night into our monograph. I mentioned one item about their sexual history that caught my eye. "You mentioned that your men enjoy performing sex a la 'the Greek way', but that most of your female contingent don't find it particularly enjoyable. Why do you think that is?"

"Oh, very much so, very much so, Roddy chap, we all mens like booty bounce. But womens here in tribe not like men pushing dickie-sticks up booty. Say make them cramp and then pass much gas all afternoon. Women try to keep men from sticking booty by never cleaning out. Mens get tired of poopy stuff all over every time they want smelly hole. So now they just think about getting dickies up women's poopy hole and make baby juice come out by handling selves."

As the chief told his story, a rustling at the door announced the entry of my dear betrothed Tess, looking radiant as ever in a mostly sheer pink top and some white shorts.

"Those poor women - they don't know what they're missing!" she grinned at me. She raised her eyebrows. "I swear, chief, that I never had a penis up my rectum that I didn't absolutely love! It all has to do with relaxation and breathing exercises. I begin orgasming as soon as the plump head pops through my anus and just keep on going as long as the male can stand it!"

I nodded in agreement. As I may have mentioned earlier in the narrative, during I believe it was her sophomore year at school, dear Tess made a resolution to employ her rectum as the local semen depository exclusively for an entire year of love-making, keeping a voluminous diary of the entire term, a scholarly endeavor that I found fascinating in its details. She faithfully recorded the complete physiognomy of every penis that worked its way into her entrails, recording length, girth, circumference, estimates of the amount of semen produced, and other such details. I was astonished, upon perusing its' later pages some years before, that at one event sponsored by either an Italian olive oil company, or some over-the-counter hemorrhoid remedy, I forget which, our gal Tess accepted 53 different penises into her lower intestine, the smallest being only 5.5" inches in length, but the longest being 13.3". Each man simply moved into position behind her, applied a dollop of lubrication (which is what leads me to believe it may have been the olive oil company... ) to the end of his penis, and popped into her pooper. She had craftily dressed in a rather fetching suspender-belt with nylons, and the fellows used her hips as handholds while they slid in and out. She later told me that, after the event was completely finished, and there were no more males within a four-block radius that could raise and maintain an erection, she drained well over a cup of spermatic fluid from her well used orifice. But I'm dashed if I can remember what she said she did with it all...

In any case, the chief was suitably impressed. "My dear Missy, it makes me shudder to think of that. How you able to fit so big a dickie into your small little pretty English pooper?" he grinned.

"Well, like I said, Chief, it's a matter of muscle control, breathing, tantric yoga, transcendental meditation, reikii, self-hypnosis, crystal power, acupuncture, and a regular regimen of colon cleansing, exercise, and constant muscle maintenance." she responded brightly. "I've been practicing it since I was ... oh ... about 15 or so, I guess." she finished, shyly.

"Hmmmmm..." The chief held one finger to his lips in thought. He closed his eyes and grunted again. Twice. I'd nearly forgotten about the young lady at his lap. She squealed quietly and gulped noisily once again, a large drop of white liquid appearing at the edge of her lips. "Missy, I think maybe we have offer for you. We tell you everything want to know about my peoples, and invite you to be center of our most heroic and bashful ceremony, no white persons seen this for over hundred many years."

Teresa's eye brightened. "Yes ... and... ?"

"You allow my mens to put black clubs in your bottom, make much iny-outy, and squirt juices inside you. Maybe 10, 15 mens tops. Possible 20. Could be... 30. No more than 40. Absolute limit 50, no more. Unless we get 60 want to play. Doubt if there'd be more than 70, 75..." his voice kind of drifted away.

Tess went white. Then a sort of rosé, and finally a deep, dark burgundy. "I'll do it."

I goggled and gulped. "Tess, old gal, are you sure? You know I worship every educated bone in your body, but it's been a few decades since you..." I let the finish unspoken. She knew what I meant.

"Roderick, don't be silly. You know I've keep in tune, doing my exercises, massaging every night, and don't forget, why just before we left Mariana helped me take that 16" training unit we keep in the closet all the way to the base. I admit, it was rather filling, and thank goodness for all the lube, but I got it to fit. Now if I can do that, I'm sure I can help these poor men out ... and think of the educational and scientific benefit to us all."

I knew that once dear Tess got the bit between her teeth, there was no dissuading her from her course of action. "Well, old gal, if you really think your posterior is ready for posterity, then I applaud you and wish you well. I'll document the entire thing with film and camera, of course, they wouldn't believe it back at the Society unless we had some proof."

"You do that, Roddy honey, I'd be interested in watching myself at some later date. I so rarely get to relive my favorite moments. It will be grand to show this to Emma as well when we get home, I know she'd get a real kick out of it. Did you read her letter, by the way?" she enquired gracefully.

"Why no, not yet. I presume all is well with our little flower of English womanhood?"

"Oh yes, she's fine - she and Katie evidently had quite an evening a fortnight or so ago with some large contingent of labourers down in the warehouse district. You'll have to read the missive yourself, but young Emma is following quite in her mother's randy footsteps, I must say!" she chuckled. I could just imagine.

!Kung stood up (on rather unsteady legs, I must say... ) and kissed his little girl-child on the top of her head and motioned her away. She disappeared out of the dim hut in an instant, I'm sure off to join her little chums and play some childish games, with what I imagine to be several ounces of chiefly semen sloshing around in her little tummy. He stuck his head out the door and bellowed some sort of announcement in his native tongue, and then motioned for us to follow him out.

We fell in line behind him and he walked across the compound to a fairly good sized area that was festooned with flags and other draperys. There was a large depression in the ground, I hesitate to call it a crater, but it was obviously dug out many centuries ago. It was perhaps 20 meters across. Surrounding its circumference were about ten rows of benches or terraces carved out of the earth. In the center, at the deepest part of the amphitheatre, was what appeared to be some sort of altar, but it was very oddly shaped. It was like a rounded half-cylinder, about three feet tall and two feet wide in total, almost like one of those gymnastic horse pommels you see at the school meets. A little ways out from each corner was a small block with an iron ring embedded in it. It was also canted, if thats the word I want, so that one end was slighly lower than the other. Puzzlement etched my features.

In two's and three's, and then gathering strength in five's and six'es, men from his tribe began filing into the place. They sat on the terraced benches, starting at the lowest level just off the center alter, and as each row filled, another row behind it began to be occupied. There was a buzz of conversation among the men, who all seemed rather jolly, but of course I could not understand a word of it.

Chief!Kung held my Tess's hand in a gentlemanly manner, and led her to the central stage area. He put both large hands around her waist and lifted her up like she was nothing but feathers. Displaying her to the assembled masses like a trophy, his stentorian tones rang out across the place.

"Paki paki! Paki paki! Oolongoro mekka dugga, pella mekka mekka! Kunta kinte!"

Shouts and cries went up from the audience.

"Nakki mehi boom-boom, nakki mehi wakka molie. No nakki mehi, b'gosh!" It sounded like a stern admonition of some type and I watched the men nod their heads in supplication to whatever it was Chiefy instructed. He jabbered on for a few more minutes, evidently laying out the ground rules for what I assumed would be the soon-to-transpire ravishment of my young bride's anal regions. All the time, he simply held Tess up and paraded her around the edge of the altar.

Finally, he was done. He put Tess down, and began to unbutton her blouse. As her bosoms came into view even more than they had been behind the sheer gauze, whistles and cheers sounded from her appreciative audience. The chief tossed it aside, and then unbuttoned and pulled down her shorts. She stepped daintily out of them and, balling them up in her hands, coquettishly tossed them over to me with flair. Naked now except for footware, !Kung maneuvered her over the pommel/altar and she lay down along it's long edge. Straddling it, her legs went to each side. I now had a better idea of it's purpose. It was perfectly constructed to allow someone to recline on it either face-up, or face-down, and the limbs would hang loosely to each side. With the help of an assistant, !Kung quickly attached rustic cordage of some type to each wrist and ankle, and then attached the straps to the rings on the four corner blocks. By the time he was finished, Tess was effectively immobile, though she still had some movement of her limbs. Her hindquarters were just at the edge of the altar. He placed a soft pillow of some sort at her head, so she would not be subject to being bounced against the hard stone. I walked up and smoothed the hair from her face.

"Are you sure about this, my little sodomy-loving soulmate? There appears to be a... " I looked around the sizeable crowd that had nearly filled the place. " ... goodly number of males here, and I daresay not one of them looks to be in need of a Charles Atlas course in muscle building." She looked up with liquidy eyes, and licked her lips.

"Oh yes, Roddy, oh yes, very much so. Please just tend to the cameras, and make sure you capture every bit of it. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!" She made her point, I suppose. I bent to kiss her lips, and then went about setting up the cameras. I placed one on a trellis or scaffold, I suppose you might call it, looking straight down at her rump, to collect the overhead view of the activity. One was placed on a boom arm that could be extended close to either side of the actual penetrative area, but without intruding on the actual work being done. And finally, I placed one just above and in front of Tess's head, looking back down her back and framing her nicely sculpted buttocks, which never failed to astound me in their globular perfection.

Stepping back from my handiwork, I nodded to the Chief that I was ready, and he announced, "Gunga gunga galunga! Gunga galunga, moki golunga goo!". Almost instantly, the first row of benches was emptied, and the men stood calmly. The first man, whom I recognized as one of the 'elders' of the tribe, stepped up behind Tess'es behind, and dipped the end of his rapidly erecting manhood into a large vessel of oil or grease that suddenly appeared at his side. He fisted the shaft and was just about to puncture the posterior of my paramour when I suddenly stopped him with a hand on the shoulder.

"I say, old chap, hold on one moment if you will, there, let me get a caliper on you for the record, what say?" He looked at me with an uncomprehending stare. I held up the instruments used to measure anatomical areas with.

"My good man, I just want to record your size here, no offense taken I'm sure." He held out the end of his massive weapon, pointed directly at me. Alarmed, I used my pencil to aim the black bazooka away from my unprotected visage. "Easy where you point that thing, buster, we wouldn't want it to go off prematurely now, eh?", I chuckled. I placed the caliper ends across the width of the glans penis, and after checking to make sure the calibration had not been affected by the humidity, read them off to Mariana, who had finally been collected to join us.

"Ok, lets see ... that's ... five centimeters in diameter ... and... 26 centimeters in length ... and... 15 ... no, 16 centimeters in circumference."

Mariana let out a sigh, and I let out a breath. If this was one of the older, more ancient members of the tribe, one who's member should be starting to wither and shrink, I held that poor Tess was in for a bit of a trial."

Putting my fears aside, I grasped the man's very warm shaft about four inches behind the head, and slowly held it to my wife's anus. The pucker yielded to it, bending inwards a bit. I pushed a little harder, and I heard Tess make a sharp exhale of breath. One last push, and the bell end submerged into her bowels. Her ring of skin compressed around the flared end of this man's penis, and then he slowly fed the remainder of his equipment into her. Within thirty seconds or so, he had buried the entire length of his shaft into my wife's ass. He slowly pulled nearly all of it out, and then once again sank his shaft into Tess's mine.

Gradually, he built up a steady rhythm, each time plumbing the depths with his coal black weapon. I heard Tess begin to make the humming noise she makes when she's beginning to have her anally-centered orgasms. Her body shook and I heard her whimper quietly in release. The man knocking at her back door began to speed up his movements, it was fascinating to watch her rectum open up and accept this huge instrument over and over. Then, after about twenty full penetrations pounding her pudenda, he pushed all the way in and orgasmed. He exhaled and grunted in relief, we watched as he clenched a half-dozen times, each time shooting a huge stream hot African ejaculate deep into my Tess'es intestines.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.