Black African Seduction of White Daughter
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by JonathanT

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A white engineer from South Africa signs for a contract in Kenya. He brought along his 16 and 14 yr. old daughters. He would soon find out that black African lust would soon be waiting for his daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial  

The third black African closed the bedroom door and finished removing his clothes. Carla, the youngest daughter, was sleeping and curled up on the bed with a large teddy bear. She only had on some panties and a T-shirt.

The African just stood there looking at the young curves on her body. He became even more horny as he fondled his almost ridged black cock. Quietly he sat on the edge of the bed. He had never had a white woman before but he had seduced some very young black girls. Seeing this lovely creature was mind blowing.

Slowly, his hand lightly caressed Carla's thigh and then pulled up under her nightgown to her small breasts. His dark black hand was such a contrast to the white creamy skin of Carla.

She was still asleep as he gently turned her over on her back. Now both of his hands were fondling her young body.

Carla began waking up. As her eyes opened, she saw the dark figure leaning over her. She started to scream but he placed his hand over her mouth and grabbed both of her wrists with his other hand. Carla's eyes grew wide as her scream was muffled against his hand.

"Don't be afraid, girl. If you will not scream, I will take my hand from your mouth," the African softly said. "Your sister is now enjoying the company of two African men after your father passed out from drinking and he is sleeping it off now."

As his hand withdrew from her mouth, Carla quickly asked, "who ... who are you and what are you doing in my bedroom."

"I work with your father's boss. He and his attorney came over to have your father sign his new contract, A very high dollar and lucrative contract at that. Your sister had mentioned that you were in this bedroom so I came in to keep you company."

"I don't need any company, especially a stranger and a very black one at that. You must be twice my age. I feel intimidated by having an adult man in my room and me being almost undressed. Please leave me alone," Carla demanded.

J

Just then, Carla sat up and became alarmed when she saw his black cock out of his pants."Oh my gosh, please no ... you weren't thinking about raping me were you? I'm a 14 year old virgin and certainly don't want a dirty black cock in me. It would scar me for life. Please go away ... please."

Carla's comments made the African a bit angry. "Look white girl, Do you want to be raped or do you want to have sex with me and enjoy it? We can have it either way. Your father is not able to come to your aid and your sister is being fucked silly and enjoying it," the African quipped back. The African's black cock was semi -hard at about 8 inches as he waved in front of Carla.

Carla was frightened as her eyes were affixed on his manhood. It was very black, thick and gaining length. She began to cry and curled up on the bed. She didn't want any part of this black heathen.

"OK, you just answered my question. I'm going to have to rape you with this nigger dick. I'll spread those little white legs and impale your small cunt with a throbbing black piece of meat, the African responded.

Carla tried to strongly curl up in order to escape the capture of this African. It was in vain. He pulled her open with his strong hands and finished undressing her.

"Please no ... please no. Don't take me. I'm only fourteen. I will be scared for life. Please leave me alone," Carla pleaded.

The African didn't hesitate. He forced her legs apart as he laid his body on her. One hand was holding her wrists above her head, while the other was grabbing her bottom. His cock was now hard and it's head was searching for an opening. Carla was squirming in his grasp and still pleading for him not to rape her. She was pinned to the bed with her hands tied with his strong hold and his muscular black body on top.

All of a sudden she felt his invasive cock head push into her vagina. She screamed as the tears again flowed down her cheeks. The African pushed more cock into her breaking the hymen. Pain shot through her. This type of pain was something that she had never experienced. She starred at the ceiling fan as the African kept pushing more black meat into her. With half of his black cock in her, surprisingly juices began lubricating her vagina and the pain was not as intense.

The African began to slowly stroke her as more of his 9-1/2 inch cock pushed into her innocent vagina.

Carla now knew that she was a captive to this black man and there would be nothing that she could do. His hold on her wrists softened some as he was pleasuring fucking this young captive white maiden. Her loins began to accept his thick size and all of a sudden ... her first real orgasm shook through her body.

The African had made her a woman. His cock was now completely inside of her. Her toes curled as another orgasm shook her body. She could not understand why she was beginning to enjoy this intrusive black man on top of her. Her mind was revolting but her small white body was now accepting it.

Her father would be completely repulsed and angry if he could see this very black African grinding his thick black cock in his daughter. His innocent fourteen year old daughter being raped and ravaged by a black man would scar him for life. Unknown to him, his two daughters would now belong to continuous black African lust and impregnated with African sperm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.