Salvaged Records - Cover

Salvaged Records

Copyright© 2013 by onevu

Chapter 3

Diary entry of Father Zhang Yen, 04/28/2004

I should have never doubted the holy war the Church has declared on other religions. Last week I received an email from the main Chinese branch saying that there was a renegade cult fleeing past Southern China but I did nothing. I foolishly thought it unlikely that they will stop at my small parish. God forgive me, I was wrong.

I was in bed when I heard someone knocking on my door past midnight. It was a young girl in her underwear, obviously distraught and crying, my first thought was that she was raped. It took me five minutes to get the story from her for she couldn't stop crying and talked incoherently about demons. I contacted our local enforcement arm along with the police while I dropped the girl off at a hospital. When everyone was in place we headed to the abandoned warehouse and the sight of it!

What I saw has burned into my mind and will haunt my dreams for as long as I live. Blood. Blood, blood everywhere, so much blood. Dead were the occultists but worst, we saw something not of this world. In the middle of a circle was an inhuman hand, definite proof that demons exist. When the enforcement team picked it up and placed it inside a biohazard container, I swear there was an eye staring at me and it blinked. It blinked and peered into my soul, judging me for all my faults, my sins, and doubts.

We forced the police to conclude their investigations and proceeded to burn down the warehouse. That property is now stained with the stench of death and is marked by the devil. We learned from the police that there should be two more bodies judging from the blood trails and eye witness accounts. One witness mentioned seeing a monk, but it is inconclusive due to circumstances. Once the ordeal was completed, I returned home as the sun was shining and immediately washed my body three times. Even now I still feel dirty. I need to confess soon.

-Zhang


From: Hermann von Mauser
To: Heads of Research
Subject: Effective weapons
Date: August 31, 2031

Message:

After viewing the clip that was sent, I have concluded that we might need help from NASA and our private military contractors. The most obvious solution to counter creatures of extreme heat is to somehow deliver large amounts of water or some other way to lower the temperatures, which might be fatal to them. Again this is all conjecture. There are numerous problems, of course. One is that we are not sure what their technology is like compared to ours, other experts say that the videos show nonliving moving parts. Also the extreme heat protects them from any conventional forms of delivery. I know most people say to just nuke them but what will happen if it fails to detonate? The end result will be we inadvertently giving them technology that they can learn a lot about us or maybe they haven't discovered atomic sciences yet?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Hermann von Mauser
Ballistic Science Engineer
Weapons Research Division
Office #: x-xxx-xxx-xxx

Edited By TeNderLoin

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.