Lauren
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man's daughter decides he's just the thing to make a friend of hers happy.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex  

I moved off Lauren to lie between the two girls and drew them close with my arms.

"So how long have you two been planning this?" I asked.

"Um ... about two and a half months, Dad," said Ruth. "Lauren sort of weaselled out of me what we were doing in a moment of weakness."

"I did not!" squeaked Lauren. "And anyway, I do not weasel!"

"Well, you could have caused us quite a few problems Ruth, had Lauren been a little less discreet," I replied.

"Oh, I thought what you were doing was wonderful. I've had a crush on Tony, my step-dad, like forever," Lauren sighed. "But until Ruth let slip what you were doing, I'd never have thought to even try to seduce him."

"Your Mum might have something to say about that if she even suspects... ," I replied.

"I'd be careful, but I've seen him looking at me and know he wants me, plus my Mum works so we're often alone, just never done anything ... yet," said Lauren.

"Just be careful," I replied as Ruth had slipped down the bed to take me in her mouth.

"I will," replied Lauren. "Oh wow!"

Lauren lay watching fascinated as Ruth drew the tip of my cock into her mouth, whilst one hand stroked the shaft and the other cupped and gently squeezed my balls. I was in absolute ecstasy as the tip of her tongue swirled over my glans and she slowly slid her mouth up and down slightly to draw me back to a full erection.

"That was incredible, so sexy," breathed Lauren.

"He tastes good too," murmured Ruth. "But so do you as I can taste you on him."

"Ewww!" giggled Lauren as I turned Ruth over onto her knees and lined myself up.

One firm thrust and I was balls deep in my sexy daughter, hearing her gasp then moan in delight at my firm invasion of her body.

"Oh! Dad" Dad! Dad!" she gasped. I thrust hard into her with long powerful strokes and my hands reached down to grab her slim hips to help me maintain momentum. Lauren just lay on her side, her head supported by her arm, and watched absolutely fascinated by our activities, her fingertips straying down to her pussy and gently stroking it. Ruth herself was thoroughly enjoying being ridden hard. This was her favourite position as it got more of my cock into her she would tell me. I much preferred the missionary position as I loved to kiss her and watch her face and all the pleasurable emotions laid bare upon it, but tonight was her turn for first go's as we often put it. Ruth's moans and gasps grew louder and more frequent until, with an almost agonised squeal, she orgasmed under my pounding thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" gasped Lauren. I figured she also managed to take herself over the edge with her fingers.

I also knew that Ruth's tight pussy would soon take me over the edge and concentrated on just keeping going for as long as possible, but knew that I had very little control, such was the sheer delicious feelings she evoked around my mind and hence my cock. I did recognise the signs though that Ruth was nearing another orgasm and just managed to hold it together long enough for us both to shudder into a mutual joint orgasm which left us both almost prostrate and out of breath, our faces glowing with pleasure on the bed next to Lauren.

"Oh! That was so ... so sexy," gasped Lauren. "I can't believe just how amazing you are."

"Lot of practice," I replied when I had regained some of my breath.

"Yes, he can't get enough of me," giggled Ruth.

"And vice versa," I added.

"True," giggled Ruth.

"Oh I hope Tony will be as good for me as you are for Ruth," sighed Lauren.

"No reason why not," I replied. "But be careful, he might just use you for his own needs, rather than make love to you."

"I know," said Lauren as she and Ruth snuggled into me. "I don't want to be just a fuck toy for him."

I held the two girls in my arms as they settled for the night and wondered what tomorrow would bring.

We were all up bright and early the following day though nothing of an amorous nature happened as we were all busy trying to sort things out so we could go shopping.

I soon had them breakfasted and despite their attempts to outdo each other in bathroom occupancy we were soon on the road to Bluewater shopping centre where the two girls had a whale of a time trying on everything in every shop so it seemed whilst I patiently indulged them. Finally I allowed them to persuade me to buy them matching outfits, (well Ruth persuaded me despite Lauren's objections) to wear when I next took them out together.

We had a great time with the girls simply being girls and enjoying life, though both had a healthy glow to their cheeks, from our late night adventure I guessed.

Finally we got home, had dinner and then Ruth 'suggested' that I give a furiously blushing Lauren a little one on one attention whilst she played around with the PC for a while. Ruth promised to join us later if we hadn't exhausted ourselves.

"You sure?" I asked ... well both of them really.

"Oh yes!" Lauren breathed.

"Oh yes," smiled Ruth.

I led a beaming Lauren upstairs into my room and we paused to kiss at the foot of the bed and undressed each other slowly. We both planted a lot of kisses on each other's bodies as we uncovered them. Finally Lauren sat on the edge of the bed and reached out to grab my cock and then slid her lips over the tip to suck me off as Ruth had done to me last night. I was in absolute heaven as she rubbed her tongue over the tip and manipulated the shaft and my balls with her hands and I soon felt myself boiling over into an orgasm as sperm flooded my cock and spurted powerfully down Lauren's throat as she swallowed it greedily.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.