The Blizzard - Cover

The Blizzard

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

We went up to Mom's office and within a few minutes, Mom introduced us to "Carl from the basement". Carl was a short balding man with a bit of a spare tire. He had small squinty eyes that were magnified by his thick glasses with big black frames. He was all "Yes, Ma'am" and "No ma'am".

Mom had Lisa and I go with Carl. We took the elevator down to the basement but then after winding through a maze of hallways, we came to a door that was locked. Carl brought out a set of keys from a chain hooked to his belt and soon we stepped into a stairwell that took us a couple of floors further down which I found a bit odd as there was no other door until we got to the bottom.

Even odder was the fact that this door was also locked so we once again had to wait for Carl to unlock it. Another oddity was the fact that the farther we seemed to travel, the stranger Carl became. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Lisa, which was clearly freaking her out. He was almost giddy by the time we went through that final door. I half expected a dark damp dungeon complete with rats or even bats. But once he turned on the lights, we were standing in a large very white and very clean room filled with computers and file cabinets. Carl looked at us with a big smile, "Welcome to my world."

Once he was sure we were all locked in, he led us over to his desk. Obviously he must not have had many visitors because he only had the one chair, which he insisted I take. After opening up several files on one of the computers and pulling out several files of pictures and documents, I soon realized that Carl was the keeper of the company's smut.

He apparently knew all about Lisa and her family which seemed to make him very excited. When he mumbled something about Lisa and "whether I would mind" I wasn't sure what he was talking about but apparently he took my response as a yes because he bent Lisa over the desk, and unzipped his fly. He reached around and grabbed her boobs as he thrust his pelvis into her ass. His body quivered as he let out a high pitched squeak. Lisa just looked at me like "what the fuck just happened". I got the impression from his reaction that this was the best sex Carl had ever had.

Carl quickly wiped himself with a plain white tissue from a plain white box on a nearby shelf that had many unopened white boxes of tissues. He then took another tissue to wipe off Lisa's butt. As Lisa turned to try to see what he was doing, I could see a small wet spot. Carl put the soiled tissues in a rather large garbage can that was covered with one of those lids that pushed in to open and then went back closed once you remove your hand. I could only imagine the many soiled tissues inside that trash can.

Once he regained his composure, Carl started speaking again. He thanked me several times for allowing me access to Lisa while apologizing to Lisa for the wet spot on her behind. I got the impression he would just keep rambling on, so I finally stopped him and asked why specifically we were here.

Carl proceeded to explain. "Ms. Marie, your mom, thought you would like to see how things work down here. What with your recent acquisition", he looked to Lisa. "Your grandfather started collecting all this years ago. Of course that was before computers. I spend much of my time scanning in the old files onto the computer. Of course I am also always looking for new material. I was quite excited when your mom told me of you finding a whole family of family fuckers. Rare indeed. Incest is very popular in the world of business. It is one of the biggest taboos now isn't it?"

I was starting to figure it out but I still had some questions. "So VIP types come into town and you show them rare porn?"

"Yes, but no." He stammered. "It's much more than that. We find actual people and get them to perform in front of VIPs. It's all live. But unlike you where you find willing participants, we require a bit more 'persuasion' if you will. Your grandfather was well known for providing the best live shows ever. It got him a ton of business, plus he really liked what we came up with." There was a pause as Carl seemed to drift off, "I really miss that man." Carl seemed to snap out of his trance. "Sorry."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.