The Two Wimps - Cover

The Two Wimps

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 5. My Three Surprise for My Husband

Beth

I divorced my bastard husband first, so that he could marry his twenty-one years younger mistress. My sons were at their wedding and they told me the event had all been very strange for them. We began the common life, though Joel was not divorced yet. The sex was very interesting for us, because Joel had used his wife like a prostitute, but now he made love. He and I sometimes entangled in our selflessness, but our sense of humor solved every confusing situation.

Heather did not fight for the dead horse, for her dead marriage, so three months after my divorce Joel became free and he asked me if I wanted to be his wife. Without hesitation I told him yes. I got good money from the divorce moreover John paid the fifty percent share of our house. Joel and Heather sold their house and they had to share everything. We could buy a nice new house and we had a gym in the basement. We organized a big wedding. My parents were there, my father walked me down the aisle to Joel in our church. Joel's parents were very old, but they attended our wedding. Our children came too, and all four of them told us they were happy for us. Our friends and relatives were also there. My sons instantly had a liking for Joel and Joel's daughters found me very sympathetic, too. Joel's daughters did not talk with their mother at all. We went to Kenya for our honeymoon. We were at the Indian Ocean and took part in a several days' safari, too. We admired the marvelous African animals.

When I came home I told my husband that I wanted three "unexpected surprise" against him. I had read that the Down's syndrome could be detected with blood test and I told this to Joel. While I had waited for Joel alone I had read some interesting things on the Internet, among which I noted the Down's syndrome blood test scientific result. I told him we could try a common child with this new scientific opportunity. He was astonished first, but he supported me, so we started the baby production. I took my pregnancy vitamins and avoided liver. The first 10th week's test showed Down's syndrome embryo and the repeated 11th week's test verified the first test result. The doctors had my embryo aborted. We were devastated, but the doctors explained that the likelihood of Downs's syndrome is the same in a certain age group but it is independent from the number of impregnations. Therefore they said we could try again after a little time. We waited for a while and we started again with the baby production. This time the two tests were negative and we had twins from two eggs, a baby girl Wendy and a baby boy Eric. We laughed much later, Joel had only daughters I had only sons, but we had a common son and a common daughter. We made love often during my pregnancy. When my labor started my doctors did not risk much and I gave birth to my twins by caesarean delivery.

Some weeks before the birthday of my husband I told him I wanted to perform my second "unexpected surprise" against him. He was confused. I told him he should take samples of our children and of himself to a DNA test. He told me this was needless. I told him this was my second " surprise", so he laughed and he went to the laboratory. The results were positive and arrived some days before his birthday and I said to him that was his main present from me for his birthday and I hugged him tightly. He asked what my third " surprise" would be against him, because he was very curious. I answered he would get the answer one and half year later, but I would keep it a secret until the exact time came.

Joel's daughter Belinda found a good guy and they found jobs in our city. They were planning their wedding. Colin worked in a local bank. We joked with them saying that if they did not baby-sit for us we would not do it for them either. Belinda and June still did not talk with their mother. Belinda did not invite Heather to her wedding. My sons talked with their father, but I was the first parent for them. John and his young wife had a baby girl and one year later yet another baby girl of theirs was born. Ed wanted to become an architect and he studied hard in college and when he graduated he met my old boyfriend's daughter. Ann was a beautiful Eurasian girl. We had a big wedding in that year. John was there with his new wife, but Joel and I avoided them successfully. Joel and I, John, and Ann's dad Mark paid for the wedding together. A catering firm organized the ceremony and they treated the divorced parents' problem quite well. Ed got a job at a local firm. June graduated to be a nurse, and she and George fell in love with each other. George got a good job in our city. Joel and I laughed a lot when George and June told us their wedding plan. Our families would be double-linked to each other. We humorously told the other two pairs the same thing we had told Belinda and her husband about baby-sitting. They all agreed smiling. We are lucky we have four older children with a good sense of humor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.