The Two Wimps
Chapter 2. The Second Wimp

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Joel

I am Joel Jones. I was the youngest brother in my family. My sister was eight years older and my brother was ten years older than me. My dad was a blue-collar worker who worked with heavy machineries at a car junkyard, my mother was a cashier at a supermarket. She began working when I was twelve years old. When we were children we did not live an easy life, my parents had to count every penny, but when my sister and brother moved away the life became easier. My brother was a good welder and my sister worked as a shop assistant.

I did well in High School, I was good in Math, Physics, Chemistry, IT and I got a job in summertime with my father's boss. I worked a month in the car junkyard for pocket money summertime and I learned to utilize good spare parts from the car wrecks. I had a lot of money for the rest of the summer vacation from this job. I was a dark haired, brown-eyed, tall guy. My teachers suggested my parents send me to a college for engineering, and the family decided to do so. I went to study engineering. I was so good that I got a scholarship for a Master's degree. I was not a normal guy, because I preferred low fat milk to beer. I got a job at an oil and gas mining machine factory in my city. I began at the entry level in the workshop and I became a developing engineer later. We had to develop special instruments, machines for the oil and gas mining companies, so I could use my creativity in my job. Sometimes we had to go to the oil and gas rig to solve serious problems quickly. I enjoyed the challenge that this special job gave me.

I dated girls at college and when I graduated with Master's degree I found Heather, who graduated in business administration. She was a brown haired, green-eyed girl with C cup breasts. We dated for a year and I asked her to be my wife and she told me yes. So we got married and she moved with me to my city. We lived the average family life in our house in Suburbia and we had two beautiful daughters. My wife was at home with our daughters. Though I loved my wife, I still began to save a secret stash for emergencies she did not know about and did not have access to when our younger daughter June was born two years after Belinda's birth. I saved this secret stash for special circumstances, as I lived in such an environment where divorced people were more than the average.

My decision to save money just for myself was rooted in my messy familial background.

My parents lived a happy life, but their elder children had a lot of trouble. My ten year older brother cheated on his wife, but they reconciled their relationship. Then my brother cheated again and my sister in law divorced him with two children. She found a good man and she married this man who divorced from his cheating wife with 3 children. His ex-wife lived with an abusing pedophile, who wanted to spoil his elder daughter, but the ex-wife called the Police in time and they arrested him. My brother remarried and they had two children. My brother was a serial cheater, so his second wife divorced him too. A stepfather brought up these children again, but this stepfather did not marry the children's mother in order to get child support money from my brother. My brother moved to a small apartment and paid the child support for two children. He could meet his children at my parent's house only.

My sister was a cheater too, but she got the custody for two small children and she married a good man and they had a new child. My sister cheated on her second husband too, after which they reconciled, but when my sister cheated again he divorced her. She remained alone and was despised by her two ex husbands who did not forgive her. The two ex husbands organized such schedule that they visited their children on alternate weekends, so my sister was either with one child or two children on the weekends. She could hardly date because of this time schedule.

My friends were in similar situations with their divorces, and among my relatives divorced people were clearly over represented, too. My best friend became a gambling abuser and his wife went to her parents, her brother's family and her parents-in-law on weekends to get meals for her children. We invited them several times for Sunday with the children and Heather cooked for them. His wife had enough of her husband's gambling abuse, so she divorced him and went to work. She found a divorced good guy later, who had three children by his ex wife. One of my other friends' wife also cheated on him and my friend divorced her with two small children. His ex got the children's custody and he complained to me that he could rarely see his children. Among my and Heather's distant relatives there were many divorced parents and later among Heather's friends as well. The children lamented everywhere, from near and far, about their broken life.

I thought it was important to own a secret deposit for a divorce or a family emergency, so I gathered three percent of my income. I thought I could surprise my wife with this found money after thirty-five years of successful married life. Heather was at home with June and Belinda. The sex was similar to that of other couples' with children, we did it three times a week. We lived a happy life, I worked at a good company, I did creative work with good colleagues and I had two beautiful daughters and a loving wife. I was happy.

When June turned twelve years Heather went to work for a local company. She worked hard, she even worked overtime sometimes, and she praised her job. I heard of her boss, John Warden. Heather told me her boss recommended promotions, because she worked so well. I was totally clueless about her. When June was fifteen years old Heather took me to her company's Xmas party. My company and her company parties had been at exactly the same time earlier, but this year my company's Xmas party was a week earlier. This was an exception, because the next year parties were on the same day again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.