Growing Up - Cover

Growing Up

Copyright© 2013 by Frostfyre

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Swarm story wherein a peacenik boy becomes a blooded man. This story is the result of one Swarm author asking me what I consider a story with Much Sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Double Penetration   Foot Fetish   Big Breasts  

Waking up the next morning under a pile of well-fucked, very sexy women convinced Justin that joining the Confederacy was the best decision he had ever made. He planned on giving them his best efforts as thanks for the incredible group of women he now was blessed with.

As he lay there, the AI interrupted his reverie to tell him he had a call. "Sergeant Desiree LaFleur wishes to talk to you."

Not having the least idea who that was, Justin replied, "Ok, put her through."

As soon as he heard the caller's Cajun-accented, sexy female voice, he realized his life had just gotten even better. He had almost forgotten his promise to tell her a bedtime story. Of course, at the time he made the promise, his hands had been filled with the largest breasts he had ever felt. A happy leer crossed his face at the thought of what the future held for him. Having sex with a woman who was almost a foot taller than him would be an amazing adventure. He drooled at the thought of wrapping those amazing breasts around his cock and tit-fucking her. From what he could tell from his double-handful through her uniform the other day, her breasts were at least twice the size of Kamna's! His happy fantasies woke his cock up, which poked Alyana's ass, which woke her up. Seeing his leer and feeling his erection poking her ass, she sleepily assumed that he wanted her ass again and proceeded to do her duty, much to their mutual enjoyment.

It soon became hard to hear Desiree, 'call me Des', over Alyana's enthusiastic moans and cries, but there was no way Justin was going to stop her. Besides, it was pretty kinky setting up a time to go fuck Des after she was done working while he was obviously making another woman very happy. From the moans and wet sounds coming from the other end of the connection, Des was as turned on as Justin was. Just as Des' cries heralded her climax, Alyana started slamming her ass down onto Justin's cock faster and faster, making herself cum long and hard. That, in turn, triggered Justin's intense orgasm, and he blasted a huge load into Alyana's rectum.

"Oh YES! Fill my ass with your cum," Alyana moaned as she felt him cumming in her.

"Oh mon cher, you're a dirty one, oui?" Des gasped out.

"You'll see soon enough, my sexy giantess," Justin gasped out, barely able to focus after the amazing orgasm he just had. Her only response was a loud moan and the resumption of the wet sounds of her fingers working furiously at her pussy and clit. Eventually, reluctantly, Justin ended the call. It had pretty quickly gone from a conversation to 'phone' sex, which he had never done before, but decided was pretty hot. Listening to a woman masturbating and moaning in pleasure while he was butt-fucking one of his concubines had been a real turn on. However, Des would be getting out of work at the testing center in his hometown soon, and he needed to save a little energy for her.

Besides, while Justin really wanted to keep hammering away in Alyana's ass, his morning call of nature could no longer be ignored. Pulling his cock out of her ass, Justin gently pushed her off him. He was about to slide off the bed when a pair of mouths latched onto his cock. He was a little disgusted, considering where his cock had just been, but also pretty aroused, considering where his cock had just been and what was being done to it now. Looking down, he was somewhat surprised to only see one red-head licking his cock, the other mouth belonged to Kamna. Between them, they had his cock clean and hard in almost no time. With a groan, he stifled the rather urgent call of nature so he could enjoy getting sucked off by those two extremely talented mouths. They took turns, one swallowing his cock, while the other licked around the base and shaft. It did not take long before they earned their reward, as his cum shot over and over into Melody's mouth. Melody French-kissed Kamna to share their reward instead of immediately swallowing his cum, like she usually did. As always, watching two girls sharing his cum was intensely erotic, and the sight left him unable to think clearly.

When he was finally able to focus, Justin again tried to slip out of bed. He groaned in dismay when Meredith pounced on his legs and sucked his cock into her mouth. The need to relieve himself had become painful and he was becoming desperate to take a piss.

"Give me a minute, Love," Justin said. "If I don't take a piss soon, my bladder is literally going to burst. Just hold that thought and I promise I'll be right back."

Instead of responding, Meredith looked up at him, blushed bright red, and started rubbing her tongue over his pee hole. He was absolutely stunned. First Melody and Kamna had sucked his dick clean after it had spent some quality time in Alyana's ass, now sweet little Meredith seemed to be indicating she wanted him to piss in her mouth. He was torn between disgust and arousal. While the thought of drinking piss was pretty disgusting, and kissing her afterward was NOT happening, the fact she wanted to do it was kinky as hell.

Torn with indecision, he did nothing. Perhaps sensing his dilemma, or perhaps just getting impatient, Meredith reached up and pressed on his overfull bladder. That was it, there was no stopping the resulting deluge after that. She moaned happily as his piss splashed into her mouth and she gulped it down as fast as she could. He tried to pinch off the flow as often as he could to help her have time to drink it all without spilling any. He was just barely successful. Justin never realized just how long his morning piss really took until now. It seemed to him like he pissed into Meredith's mouth for an hour before his bladder was finally empty. Melody was staring at her sister in disbelief, and while other two women looked a little surprised, neither looked disgusted. Alyana actually had a rather dreamy look on her face, as if imagining her Master ordering her to do what Meredith had just willingly done.

Sliding her mouth off his cock, Meredith theatrically licked her lips and said, "Damn, that was awesome! I've always dreamed of having a guy do that to me, but never had the courage to actually do it until now. My pussy is so wet!"

Sliding up to the wall so he could sit up and lean against it, Justin looked at his four concubines in bemused disbelief. Last night and this morning had tripped his kinky meter until it chimed TILT. It seemed like there was nothing these girls would not do. He had reached a little past the far edge of his comfort zone though, and would definitely not challenge them to see how much farther they would go. He was happy, ecstatic actually, right at this level of kinky.

Meredith's moans caused by her sister eating her out distracted him from his thoughts. He still could not believe how much his life had changed. Just a few days ago, Justin was perfectly happy having Melody for his girlfriend. Meredith's naked body had just been a fantasy image. Now her body was his for the taking whenever he wanted. Add in two other incredibly sexy, kinky women, and his life had become a wet dream come true. Granted it had touched on nightmare a few times, but those times had strengthened and changed him in ways he had not even begun to grasp yet. His old self would have laughed in disbelief if he had been told that he would have four amazing sex slaves and would soon be heading off to add another notch in his belt. It was all simply unbelievable.

Unbelievable or not, he had a rendezvous to keep. One did not keep a lady waiting, especially a lady nine inches taller then you who also happened to be a Marine!

Just as he finished cleaning up and was getting ready to leave for a hopefully epic fuck session, the AI interrupted his musing, "I have to inform you that Sergeant LaFleur has been injured and will not be available to meet with you at the designated time. She will not be out of the medtube until tomorrow."

"Injured? What happened? Is she ok?" Justin babbled. The last was an utterly idiotic question, since the AI had already said she was in a medtube, but it was force of habit.

"An apparent anti-Confederacy sympathizer car-bombed the testing center she was stationed at. Although injured by the blast, she came through the transporter before suffering severe or lethal damage. The test center itself was utterly destroyed."

Justin had a horrifying thought and his stomach clenched in a knot. "Was the bombing due to my killing those four men?" he asked in a guilt-laden whisper.

"That is unknown at this time. Although intelligence gathered indicates that the bombing was in retaliation to the Confederacy pickup, rather than your actions afterward," the AI responded. While not totally reassured, the guilt Justin was feeling subsided somewhat. There are always consequences for killing, and he could not completely shake the feeling that this really was related to the deaths of Meredith's kidnappers.

The change of plans left him plenty of time to get finished up with the required sleep trainer courses he had neglected. He also attended some rather graphic lectures about his responsibilities as a sponsor. Later in the day, Sergeant Lancing joined him after one of the lectures. Justin had been idly watching a very happy looking couple across the mess hall when Lancing joined him. The man Justin was looking at was muscled like a Marine, but was dressed in civilian clothes, while the woman tucked under his arm was dressed as a Marine but was much too short. Just then, one of the other sponsors who had been in the lecture with Justin went over to talk to the couple and Justin's eyes popped wide. The sponsor who just went over to the couple was the same height as Justin, but only came to the woman's chin! Suddenly Justin realized just how badly his eyes had played tricks on him. The man was so huge that an augmented, two meter tall female Marine looked short and dainty compared to him.

"He is the brute squad," Justin murmured under his breath, quoting an old movie he loved, as he looked at the man towering over the two meter tall Marine.

"'Ello Sarge," Justin greeted Sergeant Lancing when he noticed him approaching. With a shaky laugh, Justin nodded at the huge man and said, "Wow, some people go a little overboard with their augmentations, huh?" Justin could not get over how big the man was. He doubted the man was less than 7'2" and was probably closer to 7'4" tall.

"Actually," Lancing replied, "scuttlebutt has it that he is unaugmented. Apparently, he is some kind of genius college professor who played around at being a professional wrestler. The woman with him is Corporal Harris. She's been feeling a little sexually insecure about her new size since she was augmented to Marine-norm, so when she saw him, it was lust at first sight."

"He's naturally that big? Damn!" Justin whistled in admiration. "I hope he choose big concubines," he added, which got a laugh from both of them.

"Hey, I was wondering if you had picked a branch yet? I figured you would be in a Civil Service uniform by now," Lancing said, changing the subject away from the giant.

"Actually, I'm planning on joining the Navy," Justin replied with an embarrassed shrug.

"Ok, now I'm curious," Lancing said, frowning in surprised confusion while turning the idea over in his head.

After a pause, Lancing continued, "Why did you join the Navy? It seems like you will do a lot more fighting there then in some of the support services."

"I thought about the Civil Service, but ironically, I found out I was far more likely to have to kill a human there or on Fleet Auxiliary colony ships than inboard a combat vessel fighting the Sa'arm," Justin responded. With a shrug, he added, "Sorry, but while the Marines are also fighting the Sa'arm, they are doing it a little too up close and personal for my taste. Besides, like the other services, Marines are more likely to have to kill another human than someone in the Navy."

Sergeant Lancing looked thoughtful as he replied, "Actually, you're right. I never really thought about it, but most Marines are rotated onto pickup duty at one point or another, and there always seemed to be at least one idiot begging for a Darwin Award either at the pickup or on the ship within the first day or two. It just seems weird that you are less likely to have to kill another human on a fighting vessel than in a branch dedicated to helping concubines."

Deciding to change the subject, Justin said slyly, "I have to get back to my pod soon. My concubine chef is whipping up yet another delicious meal for me."

"That is so unfair," Lancing groused, having only a replicator meal to look forward to.

"She usually cooks extra, so another mouth to feed would not be a problem," Justin said. Then he added, as he looked way up at the tall Marine, "Even one as big as yours!"

That got a burst of surprised laughter from Lancing, who rolled his eyes and muttered, "Cheeky bastard. Sure, why not."

Justin and Lancing wasted no time heading back to Justin's pod. The scent that greeted the two men when the pod door opened had both men's mouths watering and their stomachs grumbling. All Lancing could say was, "Wow!"

"I know, right?" Justin replied, just as overwhelmed by the wonderful smell.

"Ladies, I'm home and brought company," Justin yelled.

Within seconds, all four gloriously naked women had joined them in the living room. Upon seeing their post-medtube bodies, Lancing once again could only say, "Wow!" That comment got all four of them blushing.

With a bright smile, Alyana said, "Master, your timing is perfect. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

"Thank you, Love. I can hardly wait," Justin replied as she ducked back into the kitchen.

As usual, Alyana fed a small portion of the finished meal into the replicator. That way, her Master could have some anytime he wanted, if she was not able to cook or he was away. Knowing that her master loved her cooking thrilled her more than all the food critics' compliments she had ever gotten. She hummed happily as she put the finishing touches on dinner.

The meal was every bit as delicious as the smell. Justin ordered Alyana to sit on Lancing's lap and feed him. Her radiant smile at his order made it very clear she loved being told what to do. The tiny woman looked like a small child with boobs compared to the huge Marine. Being hand fed by a beautiful woman made the scrumptious meal even more enjoyable. Once again, Lancing could only shake his head at how lucky Justin was.

After the meal, they made small talk for a little while, but Lancing did not stay too long. He knew that new concubines needed a lot of time with their masters to integrate the harem. Lancing also correctly suspected his presence was the only thing keeping the beautiful blonde from jumping onto Justin's cock. It had been pretty obvious how much she had loved being ordered around by Justin and was dying to express her gratitude with her body.

Sure enough, as soon as Lancing left, Alyana was on her knees in front of Justin, just looking up at him, waiting for his next order. With a grin, Justin pulled out his hard cock and said, "Ok my beautiful fuck bunny, get up here and warm my cock with your pussy!"

With a happy cry, Alyana sprang to her feet and jumped onto Justin's lap, impaling herself to the hilt in a single downward thrust. Unlike the others, whose pussies were extremely tight, hers was loose enough for him to slide all the way into without effort on the first thrust. The fact his hand was partly responsible for how loose her pussy was definitely added to his arousal. She proceeded to show Justin just how much she loved belonging to him.

The next day Justin went to visit Desiree after being informed by the AI she was out of Medical. When Des answered the door, he saw immediately that something was bothering her as she let him in. Instead of a hug and a kiss, she turned away and led him into the living area and they sat on her sofa. She had not said anything, or made any flirtatious moves and he was a little unsure what to do. Reaching out, he took her large hand and gently started stroking it with his fingers.

"Are you alright?" Justin asked, worried about her. He was horrified to see that the bright sparkle of life in her eyes had been replaced by a darkness that had not been there last time he had seen her.

"Sorry, mon cher, but I'm not alright," she said starting to tremble uncontrollably. "I almost died yesterday. It is not something I can just say c'est la vie and move on from." She shuddered and a tear slid out of one eye. "I can still smell it," she whispered in horror, "the smell of my burnt skin."

Justin was distraught by what she had said. The agonizing fear in her voice broke his heart. He reached out and pulled the tall woman down into his arms and held her while she cried. While not the sex he had dreamed of, being here with her like this felt more worthwhile. He actually felt like he was helping her, which meant far more to him than even an epic fuck session.

"They blew it up and me with it. I never be hurting anyone, but they be wanting me dead anyway. If that man hadn't been there... ," She trailed off and shivered.

"The AI, it informed me of a request for volunteers by the colony we are heading toward to man a Mercury-class assault frigate baby-sitting the colony, safe and quiet." She paused and then added, "Je pense ... I think, I'm done with Earth, est-ce que tu comprends?"

He did not completely understand exactly what she had said, but got the gist of it. She was leaving Earth and probably never returning. Frankly, he could not blame her. Despite what the AI had said, guilt burned through him like acid. He was responsible for what she was going through. Justin wished there was something he could say or do to make it all better, but nothing came to mind, so he just continued to comfort her.

While holding the emotionally shattered woman, Justin came to a realization. The feeling he had first felt when he had saved Sergeant Lancing and had hardened when he saved Meredith crystallized into diamond resolve. He would be a protector. Never again would he allow innocents be victimized by others.

"AI," he subvocalized, using his AI implant for the first time, "does the Confederacy have a police force?"

"Not as humans do, no. Each colony deals with security in its own manner," the AI responded, the voice whispering in his head. It was a strange experience. Justin's mind went on a strange tangent and he wondered if that was the way crazy people heard the voices in their heads.

"What about what happened to Sergeant LaFleur? Is there anyone who protects Confederacy personnel on Earth?" he asked.

"The man who saved her belongs to a group you would not be able to join. However, there are counter intelligence agents on Earth whose job it is to prevent attacks like that. There is also the Internal Affairs division of the Confederacy, which investigates criminal activity by Confederacy personnel and attempts to keep amoral individuals from harming others."

"Can you please tell me more about them?" Justin requested. The AI proceeded to give more detailed briefing which definitely sparked his interest. Still holding the sobbing woman reinforced just how needed people like that were.

"That sounds perfect, please register my interest in joining them," Justin said.

"That is not normally how agents are recruited, but the unusual circumstances of your experiences to date will be considered," the AI responded.

He continued holding Des for almost an hour. Her tears and shakes had long since faded, but she still needed to be held. To be comforted and reassured that she was still alive. Her near-death experience had really rattled the huge woman and she needed company. Justin was happy just holding her. In fact, as he held her, he realized that he was glad he had not fucked her. The situation had cooled his libido to a point where he could think with the correct head. Even though Meredith, Melody, Alyana and Kamna were his slaves, and he certainly did not have to justify anything he did to them, it felt like he had come close to cheating on them. His relationship with them was incredibly special to him and the loved all four women, even though he had only known two of them for a couple of days. Sleeping with Des would have betrayed that relationship, at least in his mind.

Finally, Des stirred and sat up, "I'm sorry, mon cher, but I am really not feeling like loving right now."

"It's alright," Justin replied a touch sadly. "While I was holding you, I realized that if I'd had sex with you, it might have felt like I was cheating on my girls. I think if it's ok with you, I'd like to just be friends for now."

"Friends? That is a très bon idea. Right now, I really need a friend," she said with a smile. That smiled widen into a leer, "Although if anyone asks, you were très amazing."

Justin laughed at her outrageous comment. He did not feel like he had missed an opportunity, rather he was glad to have gained a friend. After asking the AI for a quick translation, he got up to leave and said in perfect French, "Au revoir ma grand amie, à demain."

With a hug and a kiss, Des responded, "Au revoir, mon petit ami."

As he walked back to his pod, decided he would try to become an investigator for the Internal Affairs division of the Confederacy Marines. No, not try, he WOULD become an investigator! It would be his job to protect concubines from extreme excesses, keep sponsors from becoming predators, as well as to protect sponsors against terrorists like the Earth First bastards. And yes, anyone who knowingly tried to kill innocents was a terrorist in his mind and deserved to die. What had happened to Des was a crime, and he wanted to be in a position to prevent things like that from happening, or at least be able to punish the guilty afterward. A month ago he would have abhorred the very idea of killing anyone, now he was older and wiser and knew that some people were simply too evil to be allowed to live. His life now had a purpose, and it would give him a way to repay the Confederacy for changing his life and bringing four very special women under his care.


Surprisingly, despite his desire to work in law enforcement or investigations, the AIs said that he was not to be modified to Marine norm. He would just get as buffed up as possible while retaining his appearance. That also meant no changes to his looks. The AI had told him to keep absolutely silent about his interest in Internal Affairs and becoming an investigator. It was both a test of his ability to keep secrets, and for his own good, since investigators were feared and disliked. He was not promised an investigator position, but was assigned to Naval communications, which the AI told him many investigators were recruited from.

Over the next few weeks, Justin immersed himself in learning. He spent as much time as possible in the sleep trainers learning skills that he thought would increase his chance of being selected for the Internal Affairs division. That is not to say he spent all his time in it. He attended classes and lectures, spent time in sickbay learning first aid and how to operate the various medical devices there. He also spent some time getting unarmed combat training from Marine instructors whose job it was to get the recruits adjusted to their new speed and strength. A group of wrestlers, including the giant Justin had seen cuddling with the Marine the other day, also started teaching wrestling, which actually seemed a bit more practical in teaching how to handle enhanced strength carefully. It was also less violent, so Justin happily joined them whenever they were training. All that and he began informal training as a communications officer as well. His concubines rightfully complained that they barely ever saw him during the day anymore, but Justin was driven to improve himself.

The fact he had killed a handful people gave him a certain celebrity with the militia members and the story of how and why he saved Meredith made many women's eyes grow a little misty. However, his tendency towards pacifism, and the fact he was an "amateur", hurt his standing in their eyes, not that he cared. He certainly did not want to be popular or accepted because he had killed people!

Justin also spent a great deal of time with Des. His friendship and support was starting to help her get over the trauma and bring back a tiny bit of her old self. Of course, he exhausted himself every night with his four amazing concubines and again in the morning. Thankfully, the Confederacy enhancements made him able to keep up with the four nigh insatiable women.

When Justin found out members of the militia were holding a battlefield medical training course, he immediately sighed up. He figured practicing the medical training he had gotten would come in handy. Imagine his shock when he walked into the area where the training was being held and saw a line of gruesomely injured human bodies covered in gore. There were a few people by the entrance throwing up, and he immediately joined them. Apparently, when they said battlefield, they meant it. A few people, including one with medical tags on his uniform, could not take it and left.

Justin noticed a few of the attendees looked extremely grim. He had heard rumors of a mass shooting circulating among the sponsors as they were finally getting ready to break orbit and head out. While he was not sure how exaggerated the rumors were, there was definitely a large number of extremely fearful and skittish sponsors and concubines aboard. If the rumors were true, then these grim, traumatized survivors had been through unimaginable horror.

"Listen up, everyone," a hard-looking woman ordered in a no-nonsense tone of voice. "My name is Samantha and I was a combat medic in the US Army for two decades. After getting out, I became a paramedic until I was recruited into a pro-Confederacy militia that was assembling prepacks in hopes of a pickup. Before you ask, yes, I am a concubine, but my master," she paused and nodded to a man standing in a corner of the room, "thought it was a dangerous waste not to share my knowledge."

Taking a deep breath, she continued in a no-nonsense lecturer's voice, "The biggest problem with training is always the level of realism. Pulling punches just before you hit your sparring partner, range shooting to prepare for combat, or doing CPR on a dummy, they're like training to race without actually running. Useless. All the book learning or sleep training in the world will not prepare you for the real thing!" She gestured at the bodies laying on the deck, "These will prepare you for the real thing. The only thing we cannot add is having them screaming and writhing in agony."

Seeing their looks of horror and revulsion, she added, "You all know how replicators work, scan something in and it can produce copies on demand. There is also a difference between being recycled and scanned. The scanner does not have to recycle and destroy the original."

She pointed to one of the gory bodies, "Look at that one's face." Justin was shocked to see it was the same as the woman talking to them! "I've put my body where my mouth is. These bodies are no more alive than whatever your replicator spit out for your breakfast. They are just non-living copies. They are not alive, they never were alive, and nothing we do to them causes the slightest pain or suffering, their nervous systems are utterly inert, as are their brains. However, they are perfect copies, inside and out, of human bodies. I would have given anything to be able to train my combat medics back on Earth with simulacra like these."

Despite how sickened he was, Justin had to agree. He had naively thought training in the sickbay and getting the sleep training lessons on first aid had made him ready for an emergency. The stinking puddle in the corner and the fear and uncertainty coursing through him proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was NOT ready. However, there was some uneasy muttering by other students.

"Listen up and fucking focus!" yelled one of the other trainers, "Less than two weeks ago, I would have given my soul for this training when we were up to our elbows in blood treating dozens of gunshot victims on the deck of a hospital ship!"

An awed and shamed hush settled over the class. One of the students moved forward, "I remember you," he said slowly, "I had been shot in the chest and you kept me alive until they were able to get me into a medtube. That's why I decided to come to this class, so I could do for someone else what you did for me."

That shut up the dissenters, and the class quickly got underway.

The week of classes that followed was the most hideously realistic training Justin had ever heard of. Despite how horrifying it had been, he learned more about combat medicine in that week than he could have imagined. The sleep training he had gotten for first aid and emergency medicine gave him the necessary knowledge, but this hands-on training taught him how to actually put that knowledge to use while dealing with actual spilled blood and guts. In hindsight, the extremely graphic and gory lessons were probably far superior to anything offered on Earth and despite the queasiness that never entirely left him, he thanked the militia members for the training when it was over.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.