Growing Up - Cover

Growing Up

Copyright© 2013 by Frostfyre

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Swarm story wherein a peacenik boy becomes a blooded man. This story is the result of one Swarm author asking me what I consider a story with Much Sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Double Penetration   Foot Fetish   Big Breasts  

The next morning, Justin smiled in bliss at the wonderfully erotic dream he'd had. Finally getting Melody's sister in his bed and them revealing that they were lovers was such a hot, kinky dream and he felt himself harden as he remembered bits of the dream. That was when he realized both his arms were pinned down. In a kind of disbelieving shock, he opened his eyes and saw not one but two red-heads curled up against him. His mind did a sideways lurch as reality reasserted itself and he realized his 'dream' was a real memory. His body jerked and he gasped in happiness, which woke the sisters up.

The dazzling smiles they both bestowed on him made it very clear neither had any second thoughts about being his concubines. The smiles turned lascivious when they both slid their hands down his body and found him very ready for more sex. After a minute of playing with his hard cock, they both slid down under the covers. He had never had two girls using their mouths on his cock at the same time and the feeling was mind-blowing. His first orgasm of the day was in Meredith's mouth, and she made sure the covers were pushed aside so Justin got a clear view of her sharing the mouthful of cum with her sister. Watching that woke his cock up again instantly! Fucking them in turns while he felt the other up was deliciously naughty. They both managed to get a load of Justin's cum in their pussies and both got to drink it out of the other. Justin decided that had to be the most arousing thing he had ever seen and he planned to have them lick each other clean as often as possible.

Sexual desire temporarily relieved, other needs made themselves known and they searched the pod for the bathroom. After they were done taking turns on the toilet, they stumbled into the shower and cleaned each other off. Justin again enjoyed the naughty feeling he got from sliding his hands over both sisters at the same time. He also loved watching them slide their hands over each other. Watching them feeling each other up and making out would never get old. Looking at their beautiful bodies was another thing that he knew he would never get tired of. After they were done, he got dressed while the sisters stayed gloriously nude. Because he had not chosen a branch yet, the AI had no uniform to supply him with. Instead, he dressed in replicated copies of yesterday's clothes.

Uncertain what to do next, Justin asked, "AI, what are we supposed to be doing today?"

"You and your concubines are asked to join the other extractees for breakfast in the ship's galley. After breakfast, they will be attending concubine orientation classes. You have two choices. You may either attend sponsor orientation classes, or you have been authorized to join an extraction team and select the remaining two concubines your new CAP score qualifies you for."

Seeing Justin hesitating, Melody said, "I know you love us. I have no problem with you going back to Earth and finding two more women to save."

Glancing at Meredith, he saw her nod and smile in agreement. Kissing them both, Justin said, "Ok, I will join the extraction team after breakfast then."

"Acknowledged. I will inform the extraction team leader of your decision to join them," the AI said. After a pause, the AI said, "Do you wish for me to create shifts for your concubines to wear?"

"No," Justin replied instantly. "They both have magnificent bodies and it would be a crime to cover them up now that I've seen them."

Both girls blushed at his praise. It would be embarrassing for them, parading around naked, but as long as Justin approved, that was all that mattered to the sisters. They were also a bit turned on by him NOT asking their opinion. Justin was their master now and that instant decision without consulting them just confirmed it. Their bodies belonged to him to hide or display as he choose. Leaving the pod, they proudly walked naked beside Justin, making no attempt to hide either their bodies or their pride at belonging to him.

While they were sitting down for breakfast, an angry-looking man stalked over to them, dragging a young, pretty Hispanic girl with him. "Here," he said roughly, "I want to trade her for one of your sluts."

"Sorry," Justin said calmly, hiding his anger, "these girls are not up for trade."

"Oh come on, they almost look the same, give me one in exchange for this puta so you have a little variety."

"Get out of my face, asshole," Justin growled.

"Not until you give me one of those sluts," the man demanded.

Glaring into the man's eyes, Justin's voice dropped, "I killed five men yesterday, but they were all after lunch, don't make me start early today!"

Looking into Justin's eyes, the man must have seen something frightening or dangerous. He quickly muttered an apology and beat a hasty retreat, looking for someone else to trade with. Apparently, the man had not realized Justin was bluffing, or at least Justin hoped he was bluffing. Justin sighed in both relief and shame. He wished he had not said anything about killing, since it was absolutely not something that should be taken lightly or bragged about. The sisters were very quiet during the rest of meal. They were both glad Justin had turned the man down, but a little shocked by his threat. It was very unlike the fun-loving, peaceful guy they knew and loved.

Seeing how downcast the girls were, he reached out and tweaked their nipples, eliciting gasps and moans from them both. They both grabbed the hand that was near their breast and pressed against them. Justin happily felt the girls' breasts up while they pressed his hands against their chests. He was trying to find a way to explain how bad he felt about what he had said to the man earlier, and to apologize to them for his seemingly cavalier attitude about it. Of course, a double handful of the sister's warm breasts did nothing for his concentration.

Justin finally kissed each of them reassuringly and softly said, "Sorry about what I said to that asshole. It's not a good excuse, but he was really pissing me off and it was the quickest way I could think of to get rid of him. I should not have said anything about the men I killed and certainly should never have made a joke out of them!"

Looking around, Justin noticed he was not the only person feeling up his concubines. In fact, a few guys were getting blowjobs right there in plain sight. Hell, one guy had even bent his concubine over a table and was fucking her hard while she cried out in pleasure. While Justin had no problem feeling the sisters up out in the open, he did not think they deserved to be treated like those concubines in public. Even though they were technically his sex slaves, he loved them too much to debase them like that. Besides, a happy household would make everything that much better, especially when they started bringing up children.

His mental train derailed for a second at that thought. While he had been having sex with Melody for many months now, and had dreamed about Meredith almost as long, the whole children thing had never come up. The realization had just really sunken in that he was going to be getting them pregnant, repeatedly, for the better part of the next decade or longer. It was a humbling thought that two such amazing beautiful women would agree to have his children. He vowed to be the best master he could be for them and would set a great example for their children. His thoughts turned dirty again, it would take a great deal of in-depth practice to master getting them pregnant. Naturally, even when they were pregnant, he would have to keep practicing so he did not get rusty. The thought brought a leer to his lips and both girls blushed at the sight of it, even if they had no idea the thoughts that had brought it on.

Good mood restored, it was time to see about joining an extraction team. Looking up, Justin asked, "Do I need to escort my concubines back to the pod, or are they allowed to go by themselves?"

"The concubines can move about the ship as long as they are following your expressed orders or those of the crew or AI. However, they do not have permission to enter or leave the habitation pod," the AI replied, confusing Justin. The answer seemed to contradict itself. They could come and go as they were told, but could not enter or leave the pod? That made no sense.

"AI, please explain that statement, it is contradictory," Justin said. The sisters looked just as confused.

"Your concubines are allowed to go to where they are told. However, without express permission from you, they cannot open the pod door or access any of its amenities," the AI explained.

All three were shocked by this. Looking at the girls, Justin could see them realizing that no matter what their relationship had been, they were nothing but his slaves now. So far, everything had been love and sex. The whole slave part of sex-slave had been ignored. The sisters looked a little frightened and unsure, as they suddenly realized how utterly dependent they now were on Justin. He gave them each a boob-squeeze to get their attention.

When they were focused on him, he said, "No matter what you're called or how the Confederacy says you are to be treated, I love you and will never treat you badly or try to completely control your lives. I want you to be happy." He took a breath and finished, "After all, how can our children be happy if their moms are nothing more than unhappy slaves?"

Obviously, talking about children was the right track, as he was immediately buried in happy females. Their fear and uneasiness were forgotten by thoughts of him loving them and planning a long-term future with them.

"Sorry," Melody said, "I know we agreed to be your sex slaves, but it's just hard the first time your nose is really rubbed in that fact."

Meredith followed up saying, "We really don't mind, and the thought of obeying your every whim is kind of a turn on, it's more the fact that we are not just your personal slaves. The BDSM slaves back on Earth were still legally-protected adults, able to do whatever they wanted as long as their master allowed it. Here we are not just your slaves, but slaves in the eyes of society and the law. It's hard to accept that our lives literally depend on you. If you die, we are worth less than your clothes and no one would lift a finger to help us."

"Actually, that is not true," the AI interrupted. "At the time of the pickup, your sponsor asked Sergeant Lancing to take care of you if something happened to him, and the Sergeant agreed. By the terms of that contract, you would immediately be transferred to his possession if your current sponsor was confirmed dead."

"So that is what you meant when you said 'recorded' after I asked him," Justin said, suddenly understanding. Looking at the sisters, he explained, "When I was going to rescue you, Meredith, I wasn't sure I'd survive, so I asked Sergeant Lancing to look after the two of you if I'd died. Apparently, in the AI's view, that became a binding agreement. At the time, I was more thinking about making sure you got off Earth together. At least now you are safe if something happens to me. Of course, I have no intention of dying anytime soon. The thought of how much great sex I would miss out on will bring me back from the brink of death!"

Both Melody and Meredith burst out laughing, "Typical male," Meredith said, "only thinking about sex."

"Actually," Melody corrected, "he's only thinking about 'great sex'."

"Like sex with you two could be anything other than great," Justin added.

That comment earned him a pair of hot French-kisses and some seriously naughty promises for the next time they were in bed. Justin knew if they kept at it, he would abandon all his responsibilities, drag them back to the pod and fuck them until he was too tired to move.

Standing up, Justin said, "AI, please allow these extremely naughty sex slaves of mine entry into our pod whenever they wish, and allow them to leave whenever they have a legitimate reason to do so. Also, when they get back to the pod, please explain all the pod's amenities to them and instruct them on their use. I'm giving them complete access until I say otherwise."

"It is not recommended for new concubines to have that much unrestricted permissions regarding the pod and its use," the AI countered.

"Overruled," Justin replied firmly, "I would rather have to revoke too lenient permissions than to unknowingly not give them permission to do something important." Deciding to compromise, he added, "Please inform me of anything they do which you deem to be dangerous to themselves or me, if they try to do something absolutely forbidden to concubines in general, or if they try to make any permanent changes to the pod."

"Understood," the unemotional AI replied.

"Ok, run along you two. I'll see about getting two more women for me and we can all get to know each other tonight. Learn everything you can about the pod, since I expect you to tell me all about it."

Watching their sexy asses swaying as they walked away was almost enough to get Justin to change his mind and chase after them. He even took a step to follow them when a hand landed on his shoulder. Looking back and way up, he saw Sergeant Lancing looking at the retreating pair as well.

"Now I can see why you were so desperate to rescue her. Those sisters are pretty damn hot even without any modifications," he said. "However, they'll have to wait. I've got to give you a quick briefing on extractions and familiarize you with the CAP card reader and stinger."

Holding up his hand, he said, "I know you have already used both, but it is procedure, so bear with me."

With a last lustful look at the departing sisters, Justin followed Sergeant Lancing to one of the lecture rooms. While the sergeant was lecturing, Justin's mind bounced back and forth between the incredibly hot, incestuous, three-some last night and fantasizing about what types of women he might encounter at the extraction. He managed to pick up the gist of what was being explained without being distracted too much from his fantasies. The only hard thing for Justin, besides his cock, was keeping a silly smile off his face. Last night and this morning really had been the best of his life.

Wearing civilian clothes instead of a uniform, but carrying a stinger, Justin and the sergeant joined up with the extraction squad. The lieutenant nodded a greeting at Justin. He then gave a quick briefing on where the extraction was, how many sponsors were expected and a reminder to watch each other's backs. The last brought a grim smile to the sergeant's lips and a few Marines glanced at Justin, remembering that he saved their sergeant's life.

Glancing at Justin, Sergeant Lancing said, "Don't settle when choosing your women. We will probably be doing extractions for another two or three days before we fill the ship, so there is plenty of time to be picky."

"Thanks for the advice," Justin replied.

Stepping into the glowing transporter, Justin was suddenly back on Earth, about a block away from the target, which was a high-end, all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant that was a very popular destination for families, but was fancy enough for business meeting lunches. Being a Sunday, it was expected to be filled to capacity with a line out the door. It was a weird feeling for Justin, being on this side of an extraction. A combination of fear and excitement tightened his stomach and he hoped this extraction went more smoothly then his own extraction had.

Sure enough, as they approached the restaurant, there were a few people waiting in line outside the door. Instead of forcing their way in through the crowd, they slipped around to the back. A normal-sized Marine, who had been sent ahead, opened the back door for them and led them through the kitchen. Everyone was so busy that it took a minute before the squad of huge men in uniform was noticed. A few Marines peeled off to take charge of the kitchen staff, while the majority, including Justin, went into the restaurant proper. Seeing how crowded it actually was, Sergeant Lancing sent a quick request for more troops for crowd control. As soon as he made the request, one of the other Marines set up a portable transport ring on the floor. When the Marines started coming through it, Sergeant Lancing addressed the crowd.

"May I have your attention please?" his augmented voice sliced through the myriad conversations and an excited buzz rippled through the room. "My name is Sergeant Lancing, and this is a Confederacy pickup." As soon as he said that, the light coming through the large windows changed to gray as the interdiction field went up. Justin was glad to see it went far enough out that everyone who had been outside waiting to get in had been included inside the field.

"First off, if anyone has any type of weapon, SLOWLY bring it out and raise your hand. Marines will come around and collect them. Anyone who does not come with us for whatever reason can reclaim their weapons after we leave. Anyone who tries to hide a weapon, or who attacks a sponsor or Marine will be dealt with severely. Our drones have already identified all the weapons in the room, so holding out will only get you stunned."

Justin had no idea if this was true or not. If it was, then the drones were a whole lot more sophisticated than he had dreamed. The Marines started spreading out through the dining area, collecting the weapons. Two of them went to the dessert area, which was set slightly apart from the rest of the dining area. Probably so people could fill their plates without feeling as if everyone was watching them.

"There is no fucking way you are going to steal my girl!" a loud voice yelled.

Spinning, the two Marines saw a beefy man in the softening, post-jock stage of life lunging at them. A large bowie knife filled his hand. The half-wall separating the dessert area from the main dining room gave him cover from the rest of the squad's stingers, not that they were needed. The recent orders allowing lethal force to be met with lethal force instead of just stunning flashed through the Marines' minds.

As their adrenaline kicked in, their already enhanced reflexes became super-charged. The man's fast lunge slowed to a leisurely crawl. The two Marines had plenty of time to step out of the way. One casually knocked the knife out of his hand, while his partner slammed the knife-edge of her hand against the back of the ex-jock's neck. Bone shattered under the force of her blow and the idiot collapsed at their feet, dead. As quickly as it came, the adrenaline drained away, filtered out by the nanites without the usual shakes or fatigue.

Justin's head spun around when he heard the yell, but before he could process what was going on, he heard the crunch of breaking bones and the thud of a body hitting the floor. Thankful that he could not see the body, Justin waited for the Marines to finish disarming the crowd. He looked around at the women in the room, picturing the pretty ones naked. Justin could see the crowd was shocked by how fast and deadly the Marines had just proved they really were. They became very quiet and a few more hands went up as people who had been trying to hide weapons or 'forgotten' about them changed their minds in the face of sudden death.

Soon enough, everyone was disarmed and Sergeant Lancing made his next announcement. "Alright everyone, listen up. Anyone who is a sponsor, please join me here at the buffet. Those of you who are either not interested in or disqualified from joining the Confederacy, please head to the children's play area. Also, any children under fourteen are asked to go there as well.

"Those of you who are interested in trying to become concubines, please remain in the dining area, men by the entrance, women on the other side. Also, to save time, I want the concubine candidates to strip. Anyone not willing should head to the play area as you probably do not really want to be a concubine. Make no mistake; concubines are basically sex-slaves with no rights. You have to be willing to literally put your life in someone else's hands and to obey your master, no matter what. Once on the ship, if you change your mind about becoming a concubine, you will most likely wind up dead. I have one last piece of advice for you concubine candidates. Right now, you are still considered foreign citizens. Any agreements you want to make with a sponsor, before you accept, are legally binding after you agree to become a concubine and both have to abide by it. However, sponsors will definitely move on if you try to make a list of conditions before being chosen. Once you say yes to a sponsor though, you belong to them and no longer have any say about anything. If you have any hesitations about giving someone that much control over you, you don't belong here and will wind up dead on the ship if you do go. You are making an irrevocable, life-long commitment. There is no divorce or separation. You are a slave until you retest as a sponsor or you die. Your only purposes in life will be pleasing your master and raising the next generation.

"Sponsors, please think with your head and not just your dick. You need to take people you think you can spend the rest of your life with. Becoming a concubine means instant divorce for married couples. Think carefully before you ask your ex-spouse to become your concubine, as you will now be their master and MUST treat them as a slave. It is a hard adjustment, and most of the concubines who wind up dying are former spouses who can't get it through their heads that they cannot make the decisions or take control anymore, all they can do is be obedient and share you. Jealousy is a killer, literally."

The speech was brutal and to the point. It was obvious Sergeant Lancing was trying to prevent problems in the future by weeding out anyone who thought being a concubine just meant spreading their legs to get a ticket off world. Reminding them it was a lifelong commitment was a very good idea.

Immediately, conversations and a few arguments sprang up. It seems quite a few married couples were realizing what being picked up really meant for them. Master and slave in a polygamous group that might hopefully become polyamorous.

"Finally, incest is not a problem in the Confederacy, thanks to the Darjee medical technology. So if you want to take a family member, that's fine. Just remember though, any female family members you take are expected to have children. So, if you bring your sister, mother, daughter, whatever, plan on getting them pregnant. If that makes you squeamish, find someone else to take them or leave them behind. It's harsh, I know, but the alternatives are worse."

Gathering the sponsors together, Sergeant Lancing handed out CAP readers and briefly explained how they worked. He also gave some basic advice on choosing harems. "For those of you who get two concubines, pick a fuck toy and a mommy to bring up your kids. If you get four concubines, grab two fuck toys, a mommy and a boss to keep them organized and in line while you are gone. You will need help running a household that large even before you add in any dependents they already have and an average of four children every two years. Those lucky enough to get six concubines better give some serious though to getting another guy. You'll want help keeping that many women satisfied and they will definitely need someone to scratch their itch while you are gone. Even you with four concubines should consider it, but almost no one gives up another pussy if they can help it. Remember, if you fuck up choosing, the woman will most likely wind up dead. Please keep that in mind even when you are thinking with your dick. Now get out there and choose wisely," he finished, figuring that probably only half of them would, no matter what he said.

Justin made a beeline for a very sexy Indian woman he had spotted earlier. Her sexy dark skin, long black hair and graceful movements had immediately drawn his attention. As he approached, an Indian man blocked his path, saying "There is no way I will allow you to have her. If she is going to the stars, it will be as the concubine of one of us. It would be a great dishonor to allow you to even touch her."

"You make it sound like it's your choice. It isn't, it's hers, and she hasn't said no yet," Justin replied, looking the beautiful woman in the eye.

"There is no way I will allow a pathetic, unblooded, casteless, American boy, with no sense of honor, to have her," the man growled.

"Unblooded?" A voice boomed with grim amusement.

Looking up at the huge Marine sergeant, the man deflated slightly, but kept blocking Justin's way. Shaking his head, Sergeant Lancing said, "You are a deluded fool. You have no choice in this matter, just as 'the boy' said. Also, while I have only known 'the boy' for a day, in that time he has killed five men. The first he killed to save my life, and other four to save the life of his concubine's sister after she was kidnapped. He went after them, all alone, to save her because he promised he would. If that is not a sense of honor, I don't know what is. Even though he was badly outnumbered, he attacked and killed them all without hesitation."

"Five," the man said shakily.

Justin nodded grimly, not about to admit how long he puked afterward. Stepping forward, he said, "Killing them does not bother me very much, as their cowardly actions brought their fate on themselves. After seeing the actions of the men, attacking from behind, or raping an innocent girl, I realized that sometimes violence is the answer, as long as it is only used to save others."

"Unlike India," Lancing continued remorselessly, "there are only two castes in the Confederacy, sponsor and concubine. As a sponsor, he's part of the top caste. I would say the only thing you accused him of that was true was being an American, although that isn't accurate anymore either, since he became a Confederacy citizen as of yesterday."

Justin and the Indian man stared into each other's eyes for a long minute, and it was the other man who looked away first. Without another word, he stepped aside to let Justin by. Justin walked past him without hesitation, and went up to the beautiful woman. Her exotic features were extremely sexy and her smile as he approached turned his mind to mush. Tearing his eyes away from her face, he looked down at her body. She had stripped completely and her body was amazing. She was tall, a few inches taller than Meredith was, but lean and fit, although she did show a few signs of motherhood. Her breasts were large C cups or small D cups and his hands itched to grab them.

"What is your name?" he asked after his eyes finally finished their trip back up to her face.

"It's Kamna, which means 'desire'," she added, blushing slightly.

"That's definitely an appropriate name, as well as a pretty one," Justin complimented. "Would you be willing to become my concubine?" he asked hopefully. Seeing her worried glance over his shoulder, he added, "This is your decision, and yours alone. If you say yes, I will protect you with my life if necessary. Just remember what Sergeant Lancing said. This is a life-long commitment. You would be mine forever and will never see Earth or your family again."

Justin waited, praying the whole time that this incredibly sexy woman would say yes. It suddenly dawned on him that he was doing exactly what Sergeant Lancing had warned about, namely thinking with his dick not his head. He had not even looked at her CAP card to see if she had acceptable scores. Blushing at the fact he had let his dick take over, he quickly asked her if he could see her card. When she handed it over, the sub-scores it revealed got his cock even more painfully hard. She had very low aggression, high loyalty and parenting, and a sex score that indicated she probably not only had the Kama Sutra memorized, but could add a few chapters! In short, she was the perfect mommy for his harem and would probably be as good in bed as the sisters were. The fact that she was obviously taking the time to think about being his concubine was a good sign also.

With a dazzling smile, she finally said, "If you agree to take my daughter, then I will go with you."

Ignoring the outraged gasp from her male companion, Justin immediately agreed. He reached out and cupped her marvelous breasts. Not only did she not pull away from him groping her in public, she actually leaned forward, pressing her breasts into his hands. He wanted to do more, but was afraid her companion would lose control and attack him. Giving her breasts a gentle squeeze, he let go.

"Thank you for giving your future to me, I will strive not to betray that trust," Justin vowed sincerely. He really was honored that she was willing to entrust him with her life and that of her daughter. He was also thrilled such a sexy woman was going to be in his bed, but he did not say that ... yet.

"Please go over to the transport ring and wait for me," he ordered. He watched her sway across the room, declining a few other men who tried to get her. Despite all the sex that morning, Justin was so turned on, he could barely think. Deciding to surprise Kamna, he grabbed all her belongings, including her laptop, and put everything in the laptop bag. Normally, concubines had nothing when they went up to the ship but he decided not to do that to his concubines. Slinging the bulging laptop bag over his shoulder, he looked around for a boss lady who he could trust to run things while he was gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.