Our Parents Are Falling in Love
Chapter 9

 

"You really should show me how to make tacos like this, June," my girl asked after eating two of them faster than I ate one.

"Once again, its not too difficult," June said, "Danny's father liked them just meat and taco shell, but Danny and I liked them spicier than that. I took the recipe from Alton Brown. It's just a little peanut oil, meat seasoning, some onion and garlic. I added beef broth and just over a pound of beef sirloin."

"After that all cooks up, I use panela cheese, some iceberg lettuce, a chopped tomato and some fresh cilantro leaves. At the last minute, I add a little chili pepper, because Danny and I like it hot! I usually make six tacos, with the extras great when you heat them up in the microwave."

"I don't think we'll have any leftovers this time June," Stacy said.

"I never saw a pretty girl eat so much at one sitting," I said.

"Maybe, I'm eating for two," she said between bites.

June gave us both a look, but I said, "This is the first I heard of it, June."

"Oh! No, I didn't mean that. Sorry, I was making a joke. Wow, its pretty intense in here."

"I've also tried the recipe with flour tortillas once," June remarked. "Nobody liked it, so it's been corn ever since then."

"Anybody else want the taco that's left?" Stacy asked looking between mom and me.

I cut it in half, giving her the bigger piece, and I inhaled my part.

"Yau hve tomto on yur lip," Stacy said while eating.

"You lick it off me, why don't you?" I said innocently.

She chewed and swallowed, then took a drink. She leaned over and licked my entire lower lip, getting the bit of 'tomto' in the process.

"Are you staying over tonight Stacy?" June asked.

"If it's OK with you," she responded to June.

"Fine. Stacy, I want to tell you that Danny and I have made love to each other. I can't get pregnant, and I've been flirting with him a lot lately, both before you met each other and since. We've made a deal that that was it. I wanted all of this out in the open ... all right?"

"I understand the impulse, June," Stacy responded. "Why don't you go surprise Michael? Here's the address."

"Sounds like fun kids ... I'm really sorry about before. Don't hate me Stacy, please?"

Stacy broke from my grasp and went over and gave June a big hug.


Thus went the summer. I worked for Michael, sometimes using my back ... other times using my brain.

School started, our senior year together. It appears that everyone knew about our visit to the Principals office. However, they seemed more interested in our getting married, even our teachers. They mostly let us sit near each other during class. We were more than a little happy that Ms. Branchfield wasn't one of our teachers this school year. We did occasionally run into her between classes and would say 'hello' to her.

She was still a little snooty, but did crack a small smile to say, 'good morning' to us regularly. We started the year the way we ended last year ... top of our classes. If we didn't blow any tests or quizzes, we could be fighting each other valedictorian honors!

Everyday after school, Stacy would come over and we would do any homework, then go 'play' in the pool. Her father would come over two or three times a week, with them both staying over. In the mornings, we would all have breakfast together, which June loved fixing.

After that, Michael would go to work, and I would drive my fiancée and myself to school.

Things went on this way until the winter break. The school system changed it from 'Christmas Break' so as not to offend the two atheist families who attended and promised a 'shit-storm' if it wasn't changed.

Anyhow, Stacy and I were starting to make decisions for the upcoming ceremonies. Although it was December, June made the point that the invitations had to go out by the end of January. Since we were all moving into new digs, no mention would be made regarding gifts. If they wanted to bring one, they could. Stacy recommended that we get registered somewhere to avoid getting twelve toasters. I let her decide and she was quite intuitive and picked Target and the Apple Store, giving folks a chance to go cheap ... or not!

Thanksgiving and Christmas were upon us quicker than you expect. Both were at our house, but Michael provided mom with an early thousand-dollar check to make both holidays as big or small as she wanted. Thanksgiving was smaller and intimate and we all went swimming before dinner to help our appetites. It did the job and we all changed and were ready when the timer in the kitchen went off. We had a small turkey and a roast to choose from, with all the traditional fixings alongside. Although none of us were especially religious Michael said a prayer over the food, and we dug in.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.