Our Parents Are Falling in Love - Cover

Our Parents Are Falling in Love

 

Chapter 5

"Mom ... June, I need to do my homework, then Stacy is coming over for some 'playtime in the pool.' Can this wait until you are sober? I've always dreamed of you ... like that. I want you—but you need to be completely sober when we do it, all right?"

Running her hand through my hair, she said, "That sounds OK to me." She then gripped me by my dick and said, "I want all of this inside me really soon. I don't want a relationship with you, I love you already."

I got out and helped her out. She slapped me on the butt as I handed her a towel. I went inside the house and got my clothes and school stuff. "Why don't we order pizza, June?"

"Sounds good to me. I might be a bit toasted to cook anything tonight. Yell when you are done with your homework. I'll wait until then to order the pizza when Stacy comes over."

I heard most of that as I headed naked upstairs, laughing at her. Forty-five minutes later I came downstairs to see her still in her bikini, drinking some coffee.

"I'm sorry about what happened in the pool, Danny?" she remarked sounding less toasted. "When Michael was here earlier, we made out in the pool. You looked so cute and I did what I did. I won't hold you to your promise, all right?"

"Everything I said in the pool, I meant—making magical love with my mother has been my fantasy since I turned 12-years-old. Maybe this weekend we could make some together time?"

She had picked up the phone having the Dominoes menu in front of her. "That's a deal, Danny boy. Do you want your usual?"

I looked over her shoulder, first noticing her abundant cleavage. I rested my head on her shoulder wrapping my arms around her. I spied the online menu she was looking at.

"How about, we get an Extra Large Brooklyn Style. With Robust Tomato Sauce, Sausage, Salami, Black Olives, Pineapple and Mushrooms?"

"I don't like their sausage," Mom said turning her head to me.

"This Saturday you'll get my sausage. What's the diff?"

Snickering she said, "You are amazing, Danny. You got a great girl, you're getting a stepfather and you still have the balls to make a move on your own mother."

I took my hands from her stomach and grabbed her breasts saying, "You've been hiding behind those clothes you wear. I've finally met the real you and I like it, beautiful." I squeezed her a little as she picked up the phone. She had not stopped my hands.

"I'd like to place an order..."

She finished with me still holding her breasts tight against her.

"Ohhh, Danny ... that feels so nice!"

"Call The Sherman's Mom, maybe they both would like some sausage," I said finally taking my hands off of her.

She picked up the phone, smiled at me and said, "Hello Michael—We're having pizza, bring Stacy and come and join us, OK?"

"They will be here in ten minutes. I need to change," she said.

"I think you look just fine," I said.

"I'll bet you do, erection boy!" she said walking up the stairs. I just stared deliciously as I saw that fine ass ... butt of hers walking away from me.

The doorbell rang, and I let in the Sherman's, shaking Michael's hand and giving Stacy a kiss. "Please sit down, the pizza has been ordered, we have bottled water. Somebody drank all of the wine earlier today."

I came out of the kitchen and gave everyone a bottle, leaving one on the sofa near Michael.

"My mother was rather toasted when I got home. Michael do you know who came over to see her today?" I said plopping down next to Stacy.

With the look of the little boy who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar he replied, "Danny, I'm the culprit. I had time available and your mother did say to come over anytime, so I did."

"I'm just razzing you a little. Did your daughter tell you about our visit to the Principal's office today?" I asked.

"Yes, it seems you two had an adventure of sorts," he replied.

"Do you know any fifty-year-old ladies who prefer other ladies?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do. There are a couple of apartment managers I'm aware that 'play for the other team.' Are you thinking of setting up your AP Math teacher?"

Stacy cringed saying, "I told Daddy about what you said. Don't be mad please?"

"How could I be mad at the prettiest girl I've ever met, not counting my mother?"

"Why aren't you counting your mother Danny?" she said at the bottom of the stairs.

Michael stood up and wolf whistled, walking over to her and giving her a big bad kiss on the lips. There was a knock on the door. I got up and got the pizza bringing it to the table where I had paper plates for everyone.

"Mom, I said 'not counting my mother' because a boy's first love is always his mother. I would guess the same is true about little girls and their daddy's—is that true Stacy?"

She went over to her dad and they hugged each other. She even gave him a kiss on the cheek saying, "I loved Michael before Mom left. We've gotten so close in the last five years."

"I'm already feeling emotional about June becoming my ... my mother. I love you June!" she said running to my mom, both of them holding each other tight and crying together.

I look over at Michael, and we shook hands, "Can I call you Dad after you've married my mother?"

"Start now if you'd like—come on people ... this pizza is getting cold," he said as the ladies separated to sit next to their guys.


After the pizza was gone, and the empty water bottles dropped in the recycle bin, we sat back down and picked the exact day we all would get married; July 26th. After that, we all gave our opinions on whether to get a new bigger home for all of us or not.

Stacy couldn't wait to not live in an apartment. I made the point that if we all stayed in our house; we would inevitably end up hearing each other in the throes of orgasm. Stacy and June both giggled when I said the word 'Orgasm.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.