Our Parents Are Falling in Love - Cover

Our Parents Are Falling in Love

 

Chapter 2

Michael and June went back inside, as Stacy turned to me and asked, "Did you mean all of that?"

I paused for a moment, looking down at the water suddenly nervous.

"Stacy, I'd been trying and trying to find the right moment to tell you how I felt about you. I guess it took the possibility of losing you to get me to say it. I do love you. Just as much as I have just said to our parents."

"Oh, Danny—come here!" she said.

We were now exploring each other's mouths kissing more deeply and savagely than I had ever kissed a girl before. I felt her hand go inside my trunks. She had hold of me—it felt wonderful. I took my hand and slid it down the back of her bikini bottoms.

There was a clearing of the throat; meaning parents were coming back outside. I quickly took my hand away, but she kept on squeezing and playing with my dick.

"These trunks fit pretty well, June—Don't worry kids, you don't have to get out just because of us." I felt her hand leave my now hard dick, as Mom came out in a very revealing bikini.

"MOM—Wow ... I never realized you were so beautiful. You should wear more provocative clothing all the time. Shouldn't she Michael?"

"The boy has a point, June," he said to her.

"Why don't we go inside, Danny—and give our parents some time of their own?" Stacy said.

I gave Mom a kiss; Stacy gave her daddy a peck on the cheek. I got out, and then helped Stacy out and I just had to say it, "I hope you brought some protection with you Michael. With ladies that look as good as these two do, we don't need any accidents around here."

Mom blushed big time as Michael said, "I agree completely. I have some in my wallet ... for emergencies only!"

She gave him the biggest look, but it turned into a nice kiss between the two of them.

We went up to my room.

"Can I use your shower, Danny?" Stacy asked.

"Sure, need help washing anything?"

She took the clothes she wore here with her and closed the bathroom door. I didn't hear it get locked. I decided to strip the trunks off and towel myself as dry as I could. It being July, it felt so good, I just lay on my bed waiting for her to get out of the shower.

I fell asleep, dreaming of Stacy asking me to come into the shower with her. I was naked in my dream and getting harder by the second...

"Danny ... put something on? I'm not ready for anything naked ... yet!" She stood at the foot of the bed, her eyes were enlarged again—so was I.

That woke me up, and I casually walked into the shower completely naked and took a shower. Man, I was nearing blue ball status, between how hot she was and how beautiful my mother was in a bikini.

I came out with a towel, drying my hair. I hadn't brought in any clothes with me, so I was still naked.

My girl, who was on my bed redressed in her pretty blouse and short pants, covered her face with the magazine she was reading. "Danny, put that thing away!"

"Are you on the Pill, Stacy?" I asked getting into some boxers.

"Yes, I am! I'm also still a virgin Danny. I might not be for much longer though. You have a nice penis!"

"That sounds so strange, but thank you. I can only imagine how beautiful you are naked ... and believe me—I have imagined it a lot since we first met last year."

I was now dutifully dressed and we headed downstairs, to find them still in the pool. I saw his trunks and her bikini on the edge of it. They were kissing and I believe he was fucking my mother in our own pool.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.